Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #196
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Then, FastGoon, please apply that same standard to Obama, concerning his college records and other requested documents. It's a matter of honor. You are right. Just apply the same standard, and we'll be fine.

Somebody pass that to FastGoon. I didn't even call him a name. I'm just asking him to apply the standard to his candidate. I bet he won't.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:37 AM   #197
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Argumentative

You're just being argumentative, old geezer.

Why would college records even be relevant at this point?

Hiding tax returns is another matter entirely!

. . . We can apply whatever standards, but you'll never be fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Then, Fast Gunn, please apply that same standard to Obama, concerning his college records and other requested documents. It's a matter of honor. You are right. Just apply the same standard, and we'll be fine.

Somebody pass that to Fast Gunn. I didn't even call him a name. I'm just asking him to apply the standard to his candidate. I bet he won't.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #198
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The top ten list of things that Obama has refused to release (a complete list would fill volumes):

10. State senate papers. In the 2008 primary, Obama criticized Hillary Clinton for not releasing papers from her eight years as First Lady--but failed to produce any papers from his eight years in Springfield. “They could have been thrown out,” he said.

9. Academic transcripts. His supposed academic brilliance was a major selling point, but Obama (by his own admission) was a mediocre student. His GPA at Occidental was a B-plus at best, and his entering class at Columbia was weak. Can he prove his merit?

8. Book proposal. Obama’s literary agent claimed he was “born in Kenya”--for sixteen years. His original book proposal exists--biographer David Maraniss refers to it--and seems to have embellished other key details of his life. Yet it has never been released.

7. Medical records. In 2000, and again (briefly) in 2008, GOP presidential candidate Sen. John McCain released thousands of pages of his medical records. Obama, who had abused drugs and continued smoking, merely provided a one-page doctor’s note.

6. Small-dollar donors. In 2008, the McCain campaign released the names of donors who had contributed less than $200, though it was not required to do so. But the Obama campaign refused, amidst accusations it had accepted illegal foreign contributions.

5. The Khalidi tape. In 2003, Obama attended a party for his good friend, the radical Palestinian academic Rashid Khalidi. The event featured incendiary anti-Israel rhetoric. The LA Times broke the story, but has refused to release the tape--and so has Obama.

4. The real White House guest list. Touting its transparency, the Obama White House released its guest logs--but kept many visits secret, and moved meetings with lobbyists off-site. It also refused to confirm the identities of visitors like Bertha Lewis of ACORN.

3. Countless FOIA requests. The Obama administration has been described as “the worst” ever in complying with Freedom of Information Act requests for documents. It has also punished whistleblowers like David Walpin, who exposed cronyism in Americorps.

2. Health reform negotiations. Candidate Obama promised that health care reform negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN. Instead, there were back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators--the details of which are only beginning to emerge.

1. Fast and Furious documents. After months of stonewalling Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder asked President Obama to use executive privilege to conceal thousands of documents related to the deadly scandal--and Obama did just that.

In addition to the above, Obama and his campaign have lied about many facts about his past--his membership in the New Party; his extensive connections with ACORN; and his continued relationship with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, among other examples. Obama’s own memoir is filled with fabrications. And now he is lying about his opponent’s honorable record in business. He--and the media--have no shame.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #199
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

See FastGoon, you're a hypocrite. You won't apply the same standards to Obama as you do to Romney. You've let Obama decide what records he will produce, and then demand that Romney produce the same. If Obama doesn't want to produce them, then Romney doesn't have to. You've given all the control over what information can be requested of a candidate to one candidate.

If your candidate asks for something, it's noble and a matter of character. If Romney asks for something, it's meddling and none of his business.

Hypocrisy of the first order. Thanks for, again, exposing who you are, FastGoon.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #200
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Of course college records could be potentially devastating to Obama. If he represented himself as a foreign national on his college applications, it would be game over for Obama. If his education was paid for by Thomas Ayers, it would be game over.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #201
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

TeamRomney needs to hit back hard about Obama breaking his pledge to be "the most transparent administration" ever.......

Romney should make a public challenge to Obama on releasing information.....
Old 08-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #202
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Of course college records could be potentially devastating to Obama. If he represented himself as a foreign national on his college applications, it would be game over for Obama. If his education was paid for by Thomas Ayers, it would be game over.
You should have said, "the word is out" instead of "if"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #203
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's a matter of character, as FastGoon said. If Obama had any character, he'd open up those records. FastGoon doesn't care, because he has said before that anything is ok so long as Obama is re-elected, so whatever has to be done, illegal, immoral, whatever, so long as Obama is re-elected, that is all that matters. For him to cry about character is grand mal hypocrisy.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #204
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a matter of character, as FastGoon said. If Obama had any character, he'd open up those records. FastGoon doesn't care, because he has said before that anything is ok so long as Obama is re-elected, so whatever has to be done, illegal, immoral, whatever, so long as Obama is re-elected, that is all that matters. For him to cry about character is grand mal hypocrisy.

bullshit... its a matter of hood-winking the people

65% want to see the fuckin tax returns ... FACT !

run a poll and ask how many give a shit about college records ... give me the same percentage# and I'll join the fray
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #205
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, sure, CBJ7. If you're an Obamaton, that is how it looks. If you're rational, it is how I described.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #206
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, sure, CBJ7. If you're an Obamaton, that is how it looks. If you're rational, it is how I described.
well lets review

I proved to you Obie was at Harvard

I proved to you he was at Cambridge and the foreign ID was forged, and as usual disbursed by a fake email made by suckers for suckers ..aka birthers.

yet youre still knowingly and almost daily questioning something you know the answer to ..

just like the mouth breathing republican you are.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #207
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

CJ; still waiting to hear from you how many decades your economic plan produces a balanced budget...you like to poke fun at the Ryan plan.....but your own spending ideas are laughable.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:07 AM   #208
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You proved nothing, except that he showed up for something at Harvard, CBJ7. I had no doubt he was enrolled. If you are going to fall back on that with the assumption that since you got that right, your veracity should never again be questioned, good luck. You got lucky once. You're still a mindless Obamaton. Want to prove something important? Prove how he got in there, and what his grades were.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #209
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
CJ; still waiting to hear from you how many decades your economic plan produces a balanced budget...you like to poke fun at the Ryan plan.....but your own spending ideas are laughable.

pssssst

those ideas arent spending ideas, theyre spending cuts

now go sit in the corner and hold your breath until the cbo has time to crunch my numbers, as soon as they get back to me, I'll get back to you... I PROMISE !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #210
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You proved nothing, except that he showed up for something at Harvard, CBJ7. I had no doubt he was enrolled. If you are going to fall back on that with the assumption that since you got that right, your veracity should never again be questioned, good luck. You got lucky once. You're still a mindless Obamaton. Want to prove something important? Prove how he got in there, and what his grades were.

I got lucky? ... no sir, I just handed you the facts

you got stupid Mr Republican
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women