Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #196
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Budman;1052104683]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

That's funny. Dude, you brought her to this party.
Yes, Very inoccuous comments about her traveling and her job. Only to prove Mr. MBA-Wannabee wrong. I also mentioned you in a post, but not negatively in any way. Just because I did so does not give anyone the right to make disparaging comments.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #197
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Do you need a mba to know what is right or wrong/Apparently not as you have demonstrated.Go hide your ignorance somewhere else I am not impressed.

Wow. I bet that really hurts his feelings. I'm sure he will never post again.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #198
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Do you need a mba to know what is right or wrong/Apparently not as you have demonstrated.Go hide your ignorance somewhere else I am not impressed.
I obviously agree. The ONLY reason I stated ANYTHING about myself was to prove Mr. MBA-Wannabee once again how WRONG he is in stereotyping individuals based on where they live. He obviously lives in the distant past.

As stated on the Cedar Park website:

Cedar Park is one of the fastest-growing suburbs in America according to Forbes Magazine, and it’s no wonder why. Located just 17 minutes from downtown Austin, Texas, this city has grown by more than 400% in the last decade. Cedar Park is well-established, founded in 1887 and incorporated as a city in 1973.

Cedar Park has 860 acres of park space and has been named one of the "Top Ten Places to Raise a Family" by Family Circle magazine.

I'm sure that a few trailer homes still exist in Cedar Park, but that is far from the norm. But let's let Mr. MBA-Wannabee live in his delusional world of what he believes Texas and the rest of the world to be.

I hope everyone, including Mr. MBA-Wannabee, has a joyous day today and is able to celebrate it with family and friends.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:09 AM   #199
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I just know more about this topic than you. Enough said.

Also, what makes you think I want an MBA? Because you THINK it's remarkable?

You need to get out (of your ass) more and realize that having gone to "Syracuse" and having obtained an MBA, doesn't qualify you for squat as it relates to the current topic.

You actually believe you are better than others around you down here in Texas. Right? You trash the people and the laws.

What's wrong? You couldn't compete up there so you came down to the Austin area to "flex" your "mental muscles"? You're a mental midget with a wife that travels. Enough said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I have been telling you guys for months that LL was arrogant, obnoxious and condescending.

Do you believe me now?
Apparently I forgot to add egotistical. LL reminded me when I read the above post.

Thanks LL and a very Merry Christmas to you too!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #200
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Looks like my assessment was correct: Seems to me that it is hard for you to "look" at anything with your head so far up your ass.

"You remind me of the assholes who do 80 down the toll road and run up my ass while I am doing 65, then swerve 5 feet in front of me without using any turn indicator, while giving me the finger and that "look".... I guess YOU have a CHL and YOUR "duty" weapon IS on board with all that training?" You remind me of the assholes who think they "know" so much that they can totally disregard what others actually say and just respond to what suits your ill-reasoned, cut'n'paste ideas.

You are in dire need of anger management classes. And you are in dire need of learning the English language, context and syntax.

Does it make you feel more "intelligent" to call other people idiots when they disagree with your lame ass posts that are overburdened with whining and discontent? You're not. You're actually far less intelligent. It shows. One doesn't have to be highly intelligent to point out the obvious.
There remains a bright side to all of this, LexusBlabber, you can STILL kiss my ass. You need to work on your estrogen level and find a way to reduce it. Your feminine passive-aggressiveness doesn't begin to cover the fact that you can neither read nor can you understand.

You're a fool to have even considered ol' For-Profit U. That's no surprise since you have made it obvious that critical thinking isn't exactly your strong point. Adjust your tampon and get back after that GED.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #201
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
There remains a bright side to all of this, ...
Your opinion doesn't mean shit, fortunately for this country. But you are true to form, for ignorant people who prefer to call people names and engage in immature, lockerroom banter, to make yourself "look" more "intelligent"?

Do you have any substance?

Or is it all just hot air with your MBA-SarahCruse-Buddy?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #202
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Apparently I forgot to add egotistical.
BT, we all have an "ego" now don't we? I'm sure there are lots of things you know more about that I do, including predicting events after the fact, but other than predicting events after the fact you just don't discuss them much. Which is ok. At least you don't brag about your toys, and disclose specific information about your family, background, and educational accomplishments. You get A+ in that department. Smart too on a hooker board!!!

As for the topic at hand I am comfortable with my knowledge on the subject, both from an academic and application point of view, and most particularly with "the law,:" at least in Texas, and may be in some other areas based upon some of the "revelations" posted in some of the bullshit on here. So it's not really "egotistical" ... somewhat obvious even to the untrained eye as yours.

I do notice you sit this one out and only cast remarks from the peanut galleria. Did the Houston Rag fail to post an Op-Ed article on the subject?

Have a good New Year.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #203
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1052104743]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post

Yes, Very inoccuous comments about her traveling and her job. Only to prove Mr. MBA-Wannabee wrong. I also mentioned you in a post, but not negatively in any way. Just because I did so does not give anyone the right to make disparaging comments.
The 1st amendment apparently authorizes people to make "disparaging comments" so long as they are within the parameters of the Board guidelines as interpreted by the Mods. Quit whining. If you don't want your personal information rubbed in your face, then don't post it ... like it gives you some higher level of credibility. It does not! At least with me. Just a suggestion: Don't tear other people down just to make yourself look better.

If someone like you comes on here and makes factually incorrect statements, I, and anyone else, can challenge them. I did. You don't like it, so you, like many others on here, start the personal crap ... and name calling. Trailer Park Trash as far as I am concerned ... and at a minimum ... without class.

I don't trash people from New York, because they are from New York. Every time I have been to New York, I have enjoyed it and met some fine people. I ignored all the comments I had heard about New Yorkers being rude and inconsiderate. I have worked and/or traveled throughout the U.S. and outside of this country and rarely meet people that I find obnoxious and rude. There are always some. But one thing I don't do is look down on them, regardless of the education and/or background.

But when I run into someone like you, who wants to start criticizing and ridiculing people in Texas while looking down upon them, like you are something special and superior. ... I will address the issue in what ever manner I deem appropriate considering the source. And it makes no difference to me where they are from.

The primary reason I can work well in other people's "back yards" is I ACCEPT their way of doing things, although I will not engage in endeavors I find unethcial or illegal.

For what it's worth to you, I would refrain from spreading too much identifiable information about yourself on this or any other board. Particularly when you are from a small community like Cedar Park. I think you are an asshole, but also I would not want you to cause embarrassment to yourself or your familty by your identity being determined from specific informattion you posted on any board, even this one.

Move on. And let it go.

Or expect to get your bullshit rubbed in your face.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #204
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Wow. I bet that really hurts his feelings. I'm sure he will never post again.

How much?

Budman, THEY don't get it.

There is good reason not to kick in OUR DOORS!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #205
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1052105148]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

The 1st amendment apparently authorizes people to make "disparaging comments" so long as they are within the parameters of the Board guidelines as interpreted by the Mods. Quit whining. Good advice, take it. If you don't want your personal information rubbed in your face, then don't post it ... like it gives you some higher level of credibility. It does not! At least with me. And, as we all know, you are the final authority on all things. Just a suggestion: Don't tear other people down just to make yourself look better. I have a better suggestion: learn to read.

If someone like you comes on here and makes factually incorrect statements, I, and anyone else, can challenge them. I did. No, you whine and get all defensive when your shortcomings and lack of intelligence (which, btw, are the size of the moon) are pointed out. You don't like it, so you, like many others on here, start the personal crap ... and name calling. Trailer Park Trash as far as I am concerned ... and at a minimum ... without class. And your calling someone TPT is what?

I don't trash people from New York, because they are from New York. Every time I have been to New York, I have enjoyed it and met some fine people. I ignored all the comments I had heard about New Yorkers being rude and inconsiderate. I have worked and/or traveled throughout the U.S. and outside of this country and rarely meet people that I find obnoxious and rude. There are always some. But one thing I don't do is look down on them, regardless of the education and/or background. I look down on those who look down on others, like you. Such people are weak and insecure and think their empty bluster is daunting. It's merely sad.

But when I run into someone like you, who wants to start criticizing and ridiculing people in Texas while looking down upon them, like you are something special and superior. ... I will address the issue in what ever manner I deem appropriate considering the source. And it makes no difference to me where they are from. Yeah, you're an equal opportunity asshole.

The primary reason I can work well in other people's "back yards" is I ACCEPT their way of doing things, although I will not engage in endeavors I find unethcial or illegal. That's nice to know, considering you can't find your ass with a map since that would require thought and the ability to read - even pictures.

For what it's worth to you, I would refrain from spreading too much identifiable information about yourself on this or any other board. Particularly when you are from a small community like Cedar Park. I think you are an asshole, but also I would not want you to cause embarrassment to yourself or your familty by your identity being determined from specific informattion you posted on any board, even this one.

Move on. And let it go. Good advice, take it.

Or expect to get your bullshit rubbed in your face. Well, it's YOUR bullshit so why would anyone even think of letting you rub it in their face?
Hey, LexusBlubber, there's still a bright side to all of this, YOU can STILL kiss my ass. Why? Because you still haven't addressed your obvious inability to read and your penchant for taking things out of context and misrepresenting what people say in order for you to get to use your "stock," cut'n'paste "answers."

Since you can't call your family collect, here's a quarter, call someone who cares. Now, all you have to do is find anyone that would answer.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #206
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Have a good New Year.
I will! You too!
Old 12-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #207
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will! You too!
I am already.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #208
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
you to get to use your "stock," cut'n'paste "answers."....
Still no substance to the topic:

... "GUNS DON'T KILL" ...

Are you still trying to divert attention from ...

... your ignorance?
Old 12-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #209
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I do notice you sit this one out and only cast remarks from the peanut galleria.
Speaking of sitting this one out, where in the hell is StupidOldFart? It is not like him to remain silent!
Old 12-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #210
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of sitting this one out, where in the hell is StupidOldFart? It is not like him to remain silent!
Putting up the reindeer and making sure they're fed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women