Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #196
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
You can take up strategy with General Dempsey. He does not call for U.S. boots on the ground and never has.

One could argue that Hitler and the Nazis were ignorant of history and war. A two front war with Russia did not work for Napoleon or Adolf. Those Russian winters are petty tough.

http://news.yahoo.com/dempsey-iraqi-...-politics.html
Don't try and bring logic or fact into it. Dis motherfucker right here won't have any of it. He's not going to be happy until we're engaged in World motherfucking War 3.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 04:27 PM   #197
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Flight, Your looking back to 2014, now lets get a little updated here.

Dempsey said 1/13/15

General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, indicated to the House of Representatives armed services committee that the strength of Isis relative to the Iraqi army may be such that he would recommend abandoning Obama’s oft-repeated pledge against returning US ground troops to combat in Iraq.

Retaking the critical city of Mosul, Iraq’s second largest, and re-establishing the border between Iraq and Syria that Isis has erased “will be fairly complex terrain” for the Iraqi security forces that the US is once again supporting.

“I’m not predicting at this point that I would recommend that those forces in Mosul and along the border would need to be accompanied by US forces, but we’re certainly considering it,” Dempsey said.

Iraq will need about 80,000 effective military troops to retake the terrain it lost to Islamic State militants and restore its border with Syria, the top U.S. general said on Thursday.

"We're going to need about 80,000 competent Iraqi security forces to recapture territory lost, and eventually the city of Mosul, to restore the border," Army General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff, told a congressional hearing.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...e-against-isis
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 04:47 PM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You can take up strategy with General Dempsey. He does not call for U.S. boots on the ground and never has.

One could argue that Hitler and the Nazis were ignorant of history and war. A two front war with Russia did not work for Napoleon or Adolf. Those Russian winters are petty tough.

http://news.yahoo.com/dempsey-iraqi-...-politics.html
Pssst, flighty .... Hitler and the Nazis lost to "boots on the ground" combat tactics ... and so did Napoleon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Don't try and bring logic or fact into it. Dis motherfucker right here won't have any of it. He's not going to be happy until we're engaged in World motherfucking War 3.
Like the dim-retards' policy of avoidance, which, btw, is identical to Odumbo's, did such a fantastic fucking job keeping the U.S. from stumbling backwards into WWI and WWII, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:30 PM   #199
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Hey Flight, Your looking back to 2014, now lets get a little updated here.

Dempsey said 1/13/15

General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, indicated to the House of Representatives armed services committee that the strength of Isis relative to the Iraqi army may be such that he would recommend abandoning Obama’s oft-repeated pledge against returning US ground troops to combat in Iraq.

Retaking the critical city of Mosul, Iraq’s second largest, and re-establishing the border between Iraq and Syria that Isis has erased “will be fairly complex terrain” for the Iraqi security forces that the US is once again supporting.

“I’m not predicting at this point that I would recommend that those forces in Mosul and along the border would need to be accompanied by US forces, but we’re certainly considering it,” Dempsey said.

Iraq will need about 80,000 effective military troops to retake the terrain it lost to Islamic State militants and restore its border with Syria, the top U.S. general said on Thursday.

"We're going to need about 80,000 competent Iraqi security forces to recapture territory lost, and eventually the city of Mosul, to restore the border," Army General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff, told a congressional hearing.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...e-against-isis
Your post has not changed anything. The third paragraph from the top.

Dempsey is going to give the airstrikes and the coalition forces every chance to succeed.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:53 PM   #200
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

This man a disgrace to the Presidency of the United States of America
You have your presidents confused. Bush43 was a disgrace and left office with a disapproval rating of 69%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/106741/Bu...p-History.aspx
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:37 AM   #201
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You have your presidents confused. Bush43 was a disgrace and left office with a disapproval rating of 69%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/106741/Bu...p-History.aspx
Bush left office after an eight year pounding by the media whereas the media has floated Obama's boat for six years. Of course his approval rating is higher but what will it be after 10 years? Tell me that you think it will be higher after a decade.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:13 AM   #202
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Bush left office after an eight year pounding by the media whereas the media has floated Obama's boat for six years. Of course his approval rating is higher but what will it be after 10 years? Tell me that you think it will be higher after a decade.
Are you REALLY blaming the media again JDIdiot? Poor Shrubya. So misunderstood. All he ever wanted to do was simply to blow up people!

WAAAHHHH, WAAHHH, etc.

Yawwwnnnn!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #203
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Pssst, flighty .... Hitler and the Nazis lost to "boots on the ground" combat tactics ... and so did Napoleon.

Like the dim-retards' policy of avoidance, which, btw, is identical to Odumbo's, did such a fantastic fucking job keeping the U.S. from stumbling backwards into WWI and WWII, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Is there an point somewhere in that string of nonsense, IBIdiot?

BTW -- WTF does this have to do with the RWW lie that POTUS is s secret Muslim?

Fucking idiot!

Old 02-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #204
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is there an point somewhere in that string of nonsense, IBIdiot?

BTW -- WTF does this have to do with the RWW lie that POTUS is s secret Muslim?

Fucking idiot!

Is there a point somewhere in that string of nonsense you spat onto the screen, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

WTF does that nonsense you posted have to do with the fact that the POTUS is a closet Muslim, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, or any other post in this thread?
Old 02-09-2015, 01:09 PM   #205
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Because he's the President of the United States of America and nobody gives a shit what you think on the subject

That's like asking why the centerfielder for the Yankees gets to be a major league baseball player. Because you're a talentless hack and throw like a girl, that's why.
UC has hijacked this thread. Take a look at his profile and his posts -- the poor slob is the only liberal atheist living in Arkansass with nothing better to do than post to this blog 24/7. I would also bet he's an avid member/supporter of Code Pink, following their and all lib's methods of simply shouting down the opposition when they can't offer a reasonable argument. Let's take up a collection and buy UC a bus ticket back to Vermont with enough money left over for an Etch-a-Sketch to replace his worn-out laptop. He could draw pictures and words and hold it up over his head at the back of the town meetings. OK UC, hit me with your stupid response #57. zzzzzzzzz Yes, I've finally attacked you personally, I learned it from you but won't continue since you don't get it.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #206
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
UC has hijacked this thread. Take a look at his profile and his posts -- the poor slob is the only liberal atheist living in Arkansass with nothing better to do than post to this blog 24/7. I would also bet he's an avid member/supporter of Code Pink, following their and all lib's methods of simply shouting down the opposition when they can't offer a reasonable argument. Let's take up a collection and buy UC a bus ticket back to Vermont with enough money left over for an Etch-a-Sketch to replace his worn-out laptop. He could draw pictures and thing words and hold it up over his head at the es back of the town meetings. OK UC, hit me with your stupid response #57. zzzzzzzzz Yes, I've finally attacked you personally, I learned it from you but won't continue since you don't get it.
Yes. Sounds like an idealistic, unemployed twenty-something who lives at home with his parents and learns dirty words from watching MTV. Where the anger comes from is anyone's guess. Got pretty close, didn't I UC? Buy me a drink someday (when you're old enough) and I'll tell you how I figured it out.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:05 PM   #207
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
UC has hijacked this thread. Take a look at his profile and his posts -- the poor slob is the only liberal atheist living in Arkansass with nothing better to do than post to this blog 24/7. I would also bet he's an avid member/supporter of Code Pink, following their and all lib's methods of simply shouting down the opposition when they can't offer a reasonable argument. Let's take up a collection and buy UC a bus ticket back to Vermont with enough money left over for an Etch-a-Sketch to replace his worn-out laptop. He could draw pictures and words and hold it up over his head at the back of the town meetings. OK UC, hit me with your stupid response #57. zzzzzzzzz Yes, I've finally attacked you personally, I learned it from you but won't continue since you don't get it.
Really?

Did you see who you posted this under?

NO ONE hijacks more posts than IB. Few can claim more 24/7 posts than IB. And when faced with a reasonable question, IB's most likely response is to spew a bunch of homophobic comments or change the question. Or both.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:33 PM   #208
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Really?

Did you see who you posted this under?

NO ONE hijacks more posts than IB. Few can claim more 24/7 posts than IB. And when faced with a reasonable question, IB's most likely response is to spew a bunch of homophobic comments or change the question. Or both.
There you go with your gratuitous, trollish insult, Old-THUMPER. BTW, an elementary math class is in order for you, Old-THUMPER, if your pathetic trollish ass can't see and calculate who it is that has the most posts and who it was that has hijacked the most threads. That cretin has even won an award for those achievements, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:13 PM   #209
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Is there a point somewhere in that string of nonsense you spat onto the screen, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

WTF does that nonsense you posted have to do with the fact that the POTUS is a closet Muslim, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, or any other post in this thread?
The "FACT" is you are a ridiculously, ignorantly, erroneous miscreant to who lies are part and parcel of his unbelievably, untrustworthy, hypocritical persona.

The POINT is that you're a shameless thread-killer and attention whore whose Mommy hasn't gently, lovingly, patiently cleaned off your little bottom and told you everything was going to be alright.

Trying to reason with you is impossible... You're like a rabid dog sitting in a corner foaming with madness, yelping your rabid, mournful aria to anyone within 50 posts of any OP.

Come on, boy! How about a little tap dance for us and all your little goofY jizz drinking pals.

I tried to write my response in the patois you're most used to writing. Hope that helps you get the fact of the point.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:26 PM   #210
TurboFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Nothing like coming to a hooker discussion board for geo-poitical discussions. Fuck obama, fuck radical islam. You obama ball garglers are defending the indefensible. This country doesn't have the stomach to fight a war necessary to defeat radical islam. Until the day arises that we ever get a leader that is not a eunich that views this country as nothing but somehting that needs to be punished for past made-up deeds, well, we will always be a nation of mostly cowards that follow shitballs like barry soerto. Liberalism is a mental disorder. And liberals are nothing close to being the true definition of liberal. Might as well call themselves statists.
TurboFan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women