Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2014, 10:54 PM   #196
slave4u
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

^^Malaya we should meet if I travel there.

My fav fetish is receiving anal play and being dominated and I have met a few great ladies here.

A few days ago I saw a femdom video online where a Japanese domme is dominating and male and female slave together..It was very hot...Sometime I'd like to team with a submissive provider and a dominant one. Should be a good time.
slave4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #197
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have so many fetishes it's hard to answer.

I LOVE suspension myself.

For my guys I love everything from Strap play, Electro play, C&B torture, Humiliation, Dress up, Wax play, and I love using my whipping cane. I almost like my cane more than my flogger.

I'm sure I left A lot out but it's hard to pick when your a kinky Domme.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:39 AM   #198
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Unfortunately, the fetishes that turn me on the most do not translate well to the hobby. I'm anyways left a little wanting inside. Such is life ^^;
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #199
greekfreeke
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Hi All, newb to eccie here, but not new to the hobby. Tease & denial, mild bondage, greek, greek & more greek. I am an equal opportunity guy & love to get dominated with toys for boys & strapons.

I am developing a very long to do list from this thread...
greekfreeke is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:42 AM   #201
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely View Post
Holy fuck.... Marry me??
you need to come to austin. then i can marry you for an hour or so
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:09 AM   #202
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233303
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Daddy Dom/Little Girl

I have a very diverse sexual background with unconventional exploration, but my top kink obsession/fascination right now is daddy dom/little girl relationships.
The less intentional version of it would I suppose be princess/slut play, which I absolutely adore.

Haven't seen dd/lg mentioned yet...
"What Is A Daddy Dom?

Daddy/little girl does not refer to the ages, real or pretend, of the participants. Nor does it imply closet desires. The relationship is not based on any need to have sex with children.

A daddy dom has the ability to make his sub feel like a little girl, however, a very cherished and sometimes needy little girl. It is a feeling that Littles revel in, it is the safest place they have ever been, and it allows them the freedom to be all that I am without fear of reprisals. Daddy Dom is a feeling, an environment that two people have created. A Daddy Dom is so named because of the qualities he possesses and the service he provides.

His love for his little girl goes without saying. He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. She is his prized possession. His eyes light up when she walks into the room and he takes great pride in her successes. After all, he helped to create her. She holds the most tender part of his heart and has the greatest power to hurt him.

This love would not be possible without respect. A Daddy Dom needs to feel pride in his little girl. He needs to know she can hold her own in the outside world and still submit to him. He holds the greatest respect for the gift she has given him and takes great pains to increase it’s value. It is extremely important to him to know she can be with any man and she chooses at that moment to be with him."

Sigh.
Alana Fontaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:10 AM   #203
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine View Post
His love for his little girl goes without saying. He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. She is his prized possession. His eyes light up when she walks into the room and he takes great pride in her successes. After all, he helped to create her. She holds the most tender part of his heart and has the greatest power to hurt him.
I know this is unlikely to happen here, but my background in the swinging lifestyle/polyamory makes me believe I can have my cake and eat it too! A girl can dream, right?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:27 AM   #204
Rayray5050
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Wow that is a great turn on!!!
Rayray5050 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #205
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

A woman that's adept re edging a man towards an orgasm but denying him release. I enjoy this if I'm restrained on a bed and she's stroking and sucking my cock while feeding me her pussy now and then (perhaps allowing me to edge her towards an orgasm but stopping short). It's a great way to add mutual denial and frustration to the mix and urge her to demand her orgasm in exchange for mine. After she coats my face with her release I want her to slide a dildo up my ass while orally coaxing me towards release. When I'm ready to explode..perhaps after she denies my release sveral more times, I want her to decide it's time to allow me to cum (but don't tell me) and when my orgasm starts press the dildo in deep and keep taking my ass while my cum is spurting everywhere. The finale is to be fed the results of my release from her fingers.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #206
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
A woman that's adept re edging a man towards an orgasm but denying him release. I enjoy this if I'm restrained on a bed and she's stroking and sucking my cock while feeding me her pussy now and then (perhaps allowing me to edge her towards an orgasm but stopping short). It's a great way to add mutual denial and frustration to the mix and urge her to demand her orgasm in exchange for mine. After she coats my face with her release I want her to slide a dildo up my ass while orally coaxing me towards release. When I'm ready to explode..perhaps after she denies my release sveral more times, I want her to decide it's time to allow me to cum (but don't tell me) and when my orgasm starts press the dildo in deep and keep taking my ass while my cum is spurting everywhere. The finale is to be fed the results of my release from her fingers.
Very yum.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #207
Rayray5050
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Rayray5050 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #208
Cajunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I like watersports and one time back when ASPD was in. I answer an ad in Houston.
She was tall, brown hair, long legs, painted toes, the works. I adore the female body and she had a body made of sin and me. She was f***king beautiful. I thought to myself, no way this was going to happen. Anyway, we got down BBBJ, daty, dato oh what an ass to dine on, sat on my face, covered up when at it cowgirl, and she said let's get on the floor. I thought, well ok.
We got on the floor, she O'd I came, and she raises up while still on me and let it go. Oh what a feeling. There I was my man in a hot wet young pussy, and she was washing me off with her golden necter. Feeling her warm necter going down to my boys was so hot.
Cajunman is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:36 PM   #209
The Slut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post

Now that sounds very hot
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #210
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's hard to say

In ways, I find it difficult to pick only one favorite fetish. Partially because there are so many kinks that I'm into. But also, because of the distinction between desire and experience. I've tried some things and of course there is so much that I haven't experienced first hand, but I may still have a very strong desire or interest in.

At the moment, I'll say impact play, like receiving OTK spankings and being straddled and restrained to a spanking horse and flogged with a medium or heavy weight flogger.

Also recently, I'm more and more curious in exploring and engaging in the Daddy Dom/ babygirl dynamic (which isn't conflated with age/incest play).
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women