Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #196
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
you have let this thread run a muck..attacking me,, I don't believe it!

I am glad you did for a period of time so I could get things iff my chest that I needed to.. Finally

I am not going to let anyone think the lie, i will be honest and tell them the truth if they ask.. but to believe a half baked Blog that doesn't even add up with my reviews, is ridiculous!!
Old 03-17-2014, 07:09 PM   #197
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Reject me? I don't talk to anyone, I stick to myself, I don't even ask Ho's for references...Even your clients, I make them pony up their work info..So rejection,, HA I could care less.
Wait what? Isn't you calling "hos"'for references how this thread all started?
Old 03-17-2014, 07:14 PM   #198
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default on

Upon the clients insistent request yes..

BUT nothing I can say will make CHARLIES WHITE KNIGHTS understand or be kind, It is in their nature to flame and try and hurt others..

I have stated my truth, and if they would like to continue, so be it,, I needed to say what i did and I am good.

Let the fucking begin, my three two-hour appointments are gonna get laid hard tomorrow..

Reviews to follow...Promise I wont beat one out of them,, ha
Old 03-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #199
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default NAMING NAMES

One more thing..

I have taken the time to write up what happened with Facts and copies of emails regarding the ladies names with numbers and times from my phone records that they called and from where. I wanted my FACTS STRAIGHT on Times/Days etc.

If you would like a copy, i would be happy to email you the list.

I' m still not posting it. I may post it on my Blog,, Lemme think on it..

Old 03-17-2014, 08:58 PM   #200
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

We should get LMNOP to join here.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #201
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whew!!! For a minute there I thought she knew where I was located. But. Again your so called "facts" aren't correct. Banned from TER? Uh I am still a member there....It's kinda flattering that YOU are so obsessed with me. Still self destructing too, I see. Carry on. Don't let me interrupt. LOL
The truth according to CC is a tangled web of lies and delusions of grandeur.. Anyone can reread this thread and see who is attacking who. The proof is in the pudding.DUH! The only person in this whole hobby community slandering me is YOU. How did I make it 20 yrs in the hobby without ever having any bad press except from CC? Did I make up all 120 or so of the glowing reviews? Next she'll tell you I held a stun gun to everyone's heads and made them write the reviews Ha!~. tsk tsk I have a very GOOD rep. You are the ONLY ONE spewing such nonsense about me. I don't bring you up. Hell I ignore you as much as I can! But I am only human.
I am not laughing at you I am laughing with you. Your posts smell of desperation. Sad but true. I had to take CC off my ignore list for a minute to see the trainwreck for myself. I rarely take 3rd party info for anything but hearsay. Silly wabbit tricks are for kids. And btw CC please don't make me get a PFA on you. I have a very documented chronologically correct file on you that would make it very possible my not so secret stalker.
Dear Mods aren't you tired of this woman chasing women away from your site? When is enough going to be enough? She is a THREAT to this community and it is evident from her very telling posts. Why was I even brought into this? What did the ORIGINAL topic have to do with me that she is allowed to keep bashing me? I have not called her out of her name and everything I have stated can be proven as fact.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #202
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
you have let this thread run a muck..attacking me,, I don't believe it!
You should believe it. I have told you before , When I tell everyone to cool it, I mean it. Usually , it seems to be because you are being attacked.. Nearly every time after that, the first post is you giving people shit. That means, to me, that you want to be attacked. You are keeping it going. If you had not posted in this thread over 50 times, it would be gone. You have no reason to complain. We both know why you are keeping it going, I had to edit enough of your posts today.

I do not believe in closing a thread to protect anyone when they keep starting shit. If you want this over, stop posting. Go to your profile and put people on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
Dear Mods aren't you tired of this woman chasing women away from your site? When is enough going to be enough? S What did the ORIGINAL topic have to do with me that she is allowed to keep bashing me? .
Charlie, a lot of what I said to Charlotte applies to your questions also. Threads have a natural progression which may not keep it on the same exact track. Your posts helped move it over also.

Charlotte did not post for several weeks and I did not see a large influx of girls from Indys moving in here. They are more than welcome. But she did not keep them away from her for several weeks.

Posters here are protected when they need to be. If a provider or member is attacked on here, we can do something. But if someone attacks back instead of RTM to us, the story changes. If you had done a RTM to us about what we said, we take a look. But we try to let threads develop their own life. We let a lot of stuff go when shit starts if it does not seem detrimental. Warnings and points are not the best way to control.

Every city forum has its own identity. Look at Dallas, Houston, Upstate New York for instance. This incident has one person against several. In those forums there may be 20 on each side.

Right now this thread has 200 posts and 6,000 views. It is being talked about elsewhere. Charlie, tell some providers to try us out. If they ask for help, they will get it. But the forum will continue to try to find its identity.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #203
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default 6000 reads

Charlie, I can prove my case as well, , IN FACT YOU SAID THIS EARLIER..You started this, ,you came on here in a thread slamming me, I had not talked to you or about you in a year!!!

Remember??? What do mods do thread??? REMEMBER???

Quote:
Oh that's right!! I do! I know your whole life story just about, only because I had to dig it up to protect myself and my family when you decided to start cyber stalking me.
If I wanted to harm you, I would have,, so please document this as well! BUT if your that scared of me, get out that stun gun baby!

All I know is your real first name, You told me that..You actually posted in an ad where you were, like I care!! The only thing I remembered was Good God it started to stink down in this area.

So I was reading a thread on the rip off report about PI did you see that as well. and he was stating some pretty good laws regarding name calling and bashing on his site.. FUNNY, Considering...

You agree, through you use of this service, that you will not use Indys.com or it's affiliates, to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Just know this..

YOU posted my real name, and don't believe everything you read in a blog,, ASK BILLY BOY!! His was much juicier than mine could ever be!

Put me back on mute PLEASE!!
Old 03-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #204
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Damn Charlotte you type pretty fast for a 53 year old
Old 03-17-2014, 09:55 PM   #205
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You should believe it. I have told you before , When I tell everyone to cool it, I mean it. Usually , it seems to be because you are being attacked.. Nearly every time after that, the first post is you giving people shit. That means, to me, that you want to be attacked. You are keeping it going. If you had not posted in this thread over 50 times, it would be gone. You have no reason to complain. We both know why you are keeping it going, I had to edit enough of your posts today.
ONLY BECAUSE WHEN I REPORTED THEM YOU DID NOTHING..I am defending myself, and I was kidding this time... my personal website was not a site to join,, nothing there but me..that site name is on my signature line as well

Quote:
But if someone attacks back instead of RTM to us, the story changes. If you had done a RTM to us about what we said, we take a look.
I did report about 50 times.. its okay, I am glad I got to say what I have been wanting to say for a year since she reported my name the first time.

All is good in my world again..

EXCEPT WANTED TO BE THE 6000th post!
Old 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #206
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks AMISH

I hope you Don't get me busted..cyber stalking me..If that is your intention, time will tell...

Old 03-17-2014, 10:05 PM   #207
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
I hope you Don't get me busted..cyber stalking me..If that is your intention, time will tell...

The fake pic and drama police are too busy eating donuts to worry about fraudulent old women who don't matter. Pistolero mentioned you hadn't posted in weeks...funny nobody even noticed you were gone.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:16 PM   #208
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default well

I sure hope for your sake they are!!

you two should get together and compare notes.. files.. documentation..stalking techniques...

OK Pistelero.. that was my last post on this matter.. now lets see what you do if they continue...
Old 03-17-2014, 10:22 PM   #209
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I do not believe in closing a thread to protect anyone when they keep starting shit. If you want this over, stop posting. Go to your profile and put people on ignore.

Charlie, a lot of what I said to Charlotte applies to your questions also. Threads have a natural progression which may not keep it on the same exact track. Your posts helped move it over also.

Charlotte did not post for several weeks and I did not see a large influx of girls from Indys moving in here. They are more than welcome. But she did not keep them away from her for several weeks.

Posters here are protected when they need to be. If a provider or member is attacked on here, we can do something. But if someone attacks back instead of RTM to us, the story changes. If you had done a RTM to us about what we said, we take a look. But we try to let threads develop their own life. We let a lot of stuff go when shit starts if it does not seem detrimental. Warnings and points are not the best way to control.

Every city forum has its own identity. Look at Dallas, Houston, Upstate New York for instance. This incident has one person against several. In those forums there may be 20 on each side.

Right now this thread has 200 posts and 6,000 views. It is being talked about elsewhere. Charlie, tell some providers to try us out. If they ask for help, they will get it. But the forum will continue to try to find its identity.
Thank you for the clarification , I have no clue what a RTM is. But I will do my best to figure it out. Still pretty new here. I do know that before I was even a member here CC threw my name around A LOT. If you want ladies from Pittsburgh to join and be active I can assure you it won't happen with CC here. People don't want the drama and head ache. Honestly it's just redundant. And what positive is she bringing to the table? I have many reviews on Indys and quite a few on other sites. My rep speaks for itself. I have no issues with freedom of speech. I do have an issue with being threatened SEVERAL times throughout this thread. Even if only veiled. If anyone wants to know so much about me and my real life info is OBVIOUSLY a THREAT to others. Just saying. If CC is going to go to such lengths to attack me she will do it to someone else. Such a viscous cycle and no one has still told me why I was brought up and what I have to do with the original topic? SMDH My great aunt used to tell me when I was a kid "Can't everyone else be wrong and you right. " Meaning if you have a problem with more than a few dozen people they can't all be wrong and you are in the right. She created this whole explosive bullshit of a thread for ATTENTION. IMHO that is just pathetic and sad. I am going to leave it go because it is the RIGHT thing to do and honestly I have too much good in my life to waste energy on such negativity... I fear nothing but fear itself.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #210
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

CC..............lets back up a moment. You have lost all credibility when you claimed Eric Stone "outed" you. You were "outed" but it wasn't by Erica Stone. I read the outing post. I read admins bitch slapping the provider who outed you. I read the provider's apology for her "outing" you and her explanation that she was overly upset that you were targeting her as working with LE. I don't approve of what she did but I totally understand it. Again this wasn't Erica Stone or anyone else you have flamed in this form. I won't post who or where I read this but you can call me if you like.

You CC and you alone have brought this shit storm on yourself. Your OP and subsequent post only farther discredit you. Of course it is not like you had a great reputation before all of this.Your hatred of INDYS is well documented here and on other sites you post on. I don't know whether you were given bad information that you enhanced or whether you fabricated the whole thing. What is clear by now is you passed along false and damaging information on another provider while trying to promote your site at the same time. Shame on you for that. That makes you CC a danger to this community.

For someone with a marketing degree you really don't seem to have learned to much. Was Betel one of your professors by any chance???? Do yourself a favor, Stop posting fake pics, change your handle, lower your rate to $40, and continue to advertise on BP. I'm sure there are enough guys out there that you will do quite well.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women