Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60434
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41768
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2014, 11:55 PM   #196
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Maybe she's like those Russian nesting dolls if we crack her open we can find a smaller prettier one inside
Now that's some funny shit!
darter is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:02 AM   #197
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Spare us your making me sick no more double chinned old lady pics

Get up on that BRIGHT WHITE please because ughhhhh man those pics are WHORE- able

I find it interesting you want to pick on bailey for her "double chin" when you've got your own dealing with loose skin as well.

observe the picture on the right, on the right I point to the portion of your body where you have a distinct overlap of skin from a loose gut indicating your not an entirely tight fit body yourself. and yet you go out of your way to berate another provider because of her physical attributes.

I thought women were better than this to each other.

The more i talk to some of my providers I realize how fucked up y'all can be to each other on an unwarranted basis.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:03 AM   #198
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
. I'm quite sure she's the one that got Dezirie or her "SO" to start attacking me and G back in Sept of 2013. .
I am VERY SURE that jelousy over Netx (a very sexy man) seeing both Dez an SG was the reason for that sad incident......

IJS...

OH... sorry to bust your bubble, but Dez and her SO thought I was the person behind your handles. So they were actually attacking SG and ME
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:18 AM   #199
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Ricky this is turning out to be epic on SOOOO many fronts!

Now about that proof?
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:49 AM   #200
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

any pic put on the internet, no matter for five minutes or forever, masses of people copy every single one of them. ( especially pics of women)

I remember reading ads and seeing a pic with way more than a certain provider ever shows in her pics. it was up for a couple of hours, had over 600 views. I pm'd and told her in case it was an error. She said it was, thanked me and had it removed. How many of the 600 copied the pic, who knows?

showcase, reviews, ads, any pic, anywhere.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:53 AM   #201
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
I remember reading ads and seeing a pic with way more than a certain provider ever shows in her pics. it was up for a couple of hours, had over 600 views. I pm'd and told her in case it was an error. She said it was, thanked me and had it removed. How many of the 600 copied the pic, who knows?

showcase, reviews, ads, any pic, anywhere.
No one is perfect... Hehe... Thanks again.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:43 AM   #202
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Ok, so I iit's ok to ask who took this picture above.... Very good question asked in post 16 here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=904571&page=2
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:20 AM   #203
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Ok, so I iit's ok to ask who took this picture above....
And we still love/hate you for that. Timing is Everything!
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:06 AM   #204
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post

Ok, so I iit's ok to ask who took this picture above.... Very good question asked in post 16 here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=904571&page=2
It's perfectly fine to ask! Since I have been asked a mmmmmmmillion times who the lucky dog was....an off the clock client!
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:34 AM   #205
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

I have doubles pics of them but was not there then. So not me or maybe it was. LOL
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:48 AM   #206
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Ahem! Pardon me while I interject here.

SPEAKING OF HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD...Little pot, meet little Ricky.
This morning, after reading some of what the oh-so-wise-one, RickyTheRocker stated, that I needed to shut up and I might learn something, I thought about it for a while and said to myself, "You know SofaKing, you're going up to Austin today, you should reach out to RickyTheRocker and see if he might want to get together so he could pass along some of his vast wealth of knowledge".

So I sent him a friendly little message asking him if he'd like to get together and enlighten me. I told him that we could meet any place of his choosing. I thinck I even said, please.

For whatever the fuck the reason, Little Ricky must have pissed himself, or something, because Ricky goes crying to the mods claiming that I am threatening him.

Who called him a fucking pussy? Stop that!

All I did was ask him if he would like to meet with me so he could pass along some knowledge, and he curls up into the fetal position....

What's wrong, Ricky? Why Skurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd?
It was just a question, not a threat.

Whas wong wicky? you let your bulldog bark overload your puppydog ass and had to run to a mod because I asked you a question?

Aww... Just proves, one thing,

Ricky, you're all dick and no balls.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You call yourself SofaKing... oh my!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Scared of you no fucking way StalkerKingFun!
No matter how carefully you word your threats I still RTMed that shit, or did you forget that getting rid of you is part of the agenda StalkerBoy!

My guess is you got warned about misuse of the pm system huh?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You start shit and you RTM?? Come on, I could understand if the alleged "threat" was out of left field. I personally wouldn't have RTM'd either way. I would have taken up SofaKing on his offer and watched him look all silly waiting for someone. That's just me I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!
Exactly! I stepped out last night to Expose. I should have just stayed in, saved some cash, and watch the tards have it lol

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #207
DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjackie View Post
Ohhh emmmm geeeee!! I can not believe this! My bed time was over an hour ago and I was supposed to be putting an ad up for next week and come to people talking about the way people look!
You other ladies on here talking about her looks. Holy shit! You fucking look worse, damn I thought TRACK days were over. For the bashing that's going on.. Whale?? I can show you plenty of whales! Whore-able?? Yes, we are whores! Get over yourself Annika, is that the only thing you had to jump on here to say. You just posted about not knowing the BS , but we are going to get on here and CHIME in? I don't know the BS so I have kept my mouth shut for a while until now.
Let's get out of the fifth grade now and stop talking about what people look like. If you don't like the way she looks.. Than spend your money elsewhere! Why go off and be a 10 year old and talk about scars or anything else. My jaw is still touching the floor with some of the things I have read. Sorry, I sound like a mother, lol! But really!!??!!
Dirk baby - muahhhh! Maybe you should be talking about how fat and ugly someone is, so the guys on here can understand you. Talking with some kind of sense doesn't get through to anyone on here. Since I read something about you being feminine.

Oh! Believe me, I am just waiting for someone to bash me now.. Either about my grammar or my fat ASS!!!
I agree with you whole heartedly Miss Jackie, this is definitely worthy of jaws hitting the floor.

I cannot wait to see you again and dive into that oh so juicy ass of yours. This time I hope to last a little longer, must say I haven't popped that quick since high school days. Your body is a playground! Let me know in advance if possible before your next SA trip.

Bailey. Oh Miss Bailey. Keep your head up, as I am sure you are doing, these clowns are just discrediting themselves further and further as time goes on. Please let me know when we can get a session scheduled, I am ready when you are.

Oh and Jackie, don't worry about being bashed, it will only be a handful of SG followers, who are obviously on a suicide mission. Oh and whoever this random Annika is. Interesting I have never seen a peep from her on these boards until all of this. Another one of those things that makes you go, hmmmmmmmmmmm
DirkDigglerSanAntonio is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #208
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Never heard of the random Annika? Been around a lot longer than you
Funny how those handle things can't really tell you who is the one behind it, Funny when your handle is not even a year Bailey.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #209
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny how you want to shit the fuck up After I get pissed. Sorry I went to take my own advice and took a bath with ice. You sure do have some puppets behind you. And especially since I haven't heard about you until now and you know more about me than a lot of people, so who the fuck is feeding your info... Ohhh wait I think I got it... Yup.. Boy the pieces come together !! Dirty rat chicks -_-
justjackie is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:21 AM   #210
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Look to your own camp girl
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women