Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2014, 08:15 PM   #196
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Think there's been no resistance to real black freedom? Then go look at the footage of blacks hanging from trees, being burned, and now, shot while unarmed...sometimes IN HANDCUFFS. Come on, brah. Just stop.

One of these days a black man will be elected President of these United States. Do we dare dream?

Would like to point out that the text you quoted was from JD and not me.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:25 PM   #197
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I never said racism does not exist in the US. You need to retract that. What I have said that racism exists....on the left more than the right. That includes anti-semitism. I suppose I could throw in sexism but why go there. The racism you find on the left is of two types; the normal "I don't want them living in my neighborhood because you know what they're like." and the more common left wing type, "they can't really help themselves so we (the white elite) have to give them special exceptions for schools, jobs, home ownership, and the law." Just another form of racism and it runs through the democratic party.
You made the statement that the sole reason that providers who do not see AA men is because of how AA men treat them. Nothing to do with race. I'm simply pointing out that some providers more than likely will not see AA men simply because of their race.

And please show us some facts to back up your OPINION that people on the left are more racist than people on the right. Personally, I believe NIMBY is more common among right-wingers.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:26 PM   #198
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't think I said that either.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #199
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I've taken a blow to my orbital bone. I took a flying elbow to it playing basketball. It didn't break or crack, but LORD, LORD, LORD it hurt like a motherfucker!!! It felt like the whole half of my head was broken. Trust me, it is RIDICULOUS pain. Maybe even LUDICROUS pain, if you want to go the Spaceballs route.

For that bone to be cracked or broken, I don't think a fist could do it. It's probably the hardest bone in the body. It would have to be hit with FORCE, by a blunt object, to give.

This officer and his supporters better be careful with this. If this is a fabrication on his part in any way, his case is done.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:30 PM   #200
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

The white boyz social aid club will deny deny deny.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #201
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
For that bone to be cracked or broken, I don't think a fist could do it. It's probably the hardest bone in the body. It would have to be hit with FORCE, by a blunt object, to give.
A co-worker was suckerpunched and had his orbital bone broken. He was out a week and eventually had to have surgery.

I haven't seen evidence of any trauma to the officer. I wonder why if it happened why they aren't releasing it? I don't buy the "tainting the jury pool" argument. I don't necessarily think - no broken orbital bone guarantees conviction - especially if all the bullet holes are in the front.

Hope you have Obamacare Creed. Hope it covers "black rage" as the NBA pussy doesn't seem to be helping.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:34 AM   #202
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I've taken a blow to my orbital bone. I took a flying elbow to it playing basketball. It didn't break or crack, but LORD, LORD, LORD it hurt like a motherfucker!!! It felt like the whole half of my head was broken. Trust me, it is RIDICULOUS pain. Maybe even LUDICROUS pain, if you want to go the Spaceballs route.

This officer and his supporters better be careful with this. If this is a fabrication on his part in any way, his case is done.
The Officer's orbital bone may not be cracked or broken but that's not the point. The point is he was in a physical altercation in the performance of his duties by a person who weighed about one hundred pounds more than he. That alone would and should give any prudent person the impression they are most definitely in a situation where they are about to receive great bodily harm or possibly even death. The logical thing to do is run away but it just so happens Police Officers don't have that luxury they have to remain and deal with the situation anyway they can. In this case Officer Wilson felt deadly force was his last option. Brown was no angel he proved that when he stole the cigars. This is the sort of shit that happens when your young and dumb and big as a house and want to fuck with everyone you meet.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:02 AM   #203
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

As I look back at the other post, apparently his eye socket is supposed to be fractured. That's not the case, either...apparently. He supposedly went to the hospital with a swollen face.

Of course, that is open to interpretation. Taking something that he's allergic to and rubbing on his can make it swell up. My question is, HOW SOON did he got to the hospital? If it wasn't right away, as a prosecutor, I'd have a problem with that.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:13 AM   #204
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've taken a blow to my orbital bone.

For that bone to be cracked or broken, I don't think a fist could do it.
All that proves is you are "hard headed." (Joke alert)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:23 AM   #205
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
As I look back at the other post, apparently his eye socket is supposed to be fractured. That's not the case, either...apparently. He supposedly went to the hospital with a swollen face.

Of course, that is open to interpretation. Taking something that he's allergic to and rubbing on his can make it swell up. My question is, HOW SOON did he got to the hospital? If it wasn't right away, as a prosecutor, I'd have a problem with that.
#1: I have had a "swollen" part of a limb that hurt like shit, and was determined to be broken after xrays at the hospital. I "assume" your face was xrayed and it was determined nothing was broken. Apples and oranges. That's why people go to the hospital emergency room to get a MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS not evaluated based on anecdotal past experiences that have no relevance.

#2: Yes, he could have been blubbering like a baby because he finally had to shoot someone in the line of duty and he never had experienced that before, and he was scared for his job, his life, and family so his face was all swollen and red from crying too much. NOT.

#3: The report i saw/heard was he went to the hospital with a supervisor immediately after the incident. If I recall correctly the supervisor's rank was a captain, who in that size department would probably be "administrative" level, which would be understandable regarding an officer injured in the line of duty.

IMO if the FACTS show that the dead man was assaulting the officer, who ended up with a broken eye socket (xrays of it), and was trying to get the officer's service weapon from him right after the dead man had committed a violent robbery, then the officer should be no-billed by the grand jury and there should be no trial, Federal or state.

Also IMO it doesn't matter how many rounds the officer fired. If the FACTS reveal he had been attacked and hurt and the dead man was coming at him again (one does not come at an officer to "surrender" .. one stops, raises one's hands, and perhaps gets on one's knees in a nonthreatening posture) the officer is justified in firing until the threat ends/stops. "They" don't even count rounds on TV ... I've seen a revolver being fired 10-12 times without reloading. Same with pistols ... 20-30 rounds without reloading! During an adrenaline rush one is not "counting" ... like I said ... stop shooting when the threat ends.

If one wants to compare "attitudes" ... #1: review the video of the dead man robbing the store just before his confrontation with the officer ... and #2: it is reported this officer had never had any complaints or been disciplined as an officer...... look at him!
Old 08-23-2014, 05:06 AM   #206
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

I guess conventional means of dealing with 'suspects' have all been eliminated. You know, things like batons and tasers sit on shelves, it seems. Straight to guns. Apparently cops have no training, to where they can subdue a suspect. I guess they save that for the shows, like Cops and Dog: The Bounty Hunter. If a 175lb woman with 44DD's can subdue and cuff a male perp, surely a punk ass male cop could.

I'm sick of the FUCKING EXCUSES and bullshit reasons why this hellbound cop and others like him instantly go to pulling the trigger, and the victim is always an unarmed black man, so take that same bullshit, turn it sideways, and shove it right back up your asses!
Old 08-23-2014, 05:37 AM   #207
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sick of the FUCKING EXCUSES and bullshit reasons why this hellbound cop and others like him instantly go to pulling the trigger, and the victim is always an unarmed black man, so take that same bullshit, turn it sideways, and shove it right back up your asses!
Too bad the store owner your "unarmed victim" just robbed, didn't have a gun, then the officer would not have had to defend himself against the attack of the robber who was fleeing the scene of his last heist....... so

... shove your whining about felonious "victims" right back up yours!

But it is refreshing that you have moved away from the media's "TEEN" SHIT!

Here are some more felons ... helping themselves to others' property:

Is there any particular reason you can fantasize as to why some of these folks are wearing "masks" during their "law abiding shopping"?

While you are on the subject of "conventional means" ... buying cigars is a "conventional" option, as opposed to stealing them, and promptly moving out of the middle of the street when an officer requests you to do so is a "conventional" response to a lawful request of a peace officer. Had your "victim" done either one of those things ... he would probably be alive today, unless one of those guys stealing shit from a business decided they wanted his cigars he just bought and shoot his ass for them, like they apparently do in Chicago to each other every weekend.... with relatively minimal media coverage by comparison.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:22 AM   #208
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

It's funny how descendants of slave owners love to talk shit about how criminally violent and savage another demographic is.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:01 AM   #209
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Amazing. Now we are talking about if the Brown hit the cop with enough force to break a bone. Not that he was on top beating the shift out of him, just as if it someway exonerates his actions, if he didn't actually break any bones.

Name me one jurisdiction in the United States where a person that is being handled by the police can use physical violence in order to keep from being apprehended.

When this is all said and done, it will in all likely hood come out that the cop had no idea why Brown went ballistic on him. Remember, the cop did not know that Brown had just committed a felony assault against an elderly man while stealing from him. When someone suddenly jumps you, starts beating your face in, and you have no idea why, you are going to do anything possible to stop him.

The cop was probably taken completely by surprise, which is why Brown was able to get the initial jump on him. The cop reacted the way his training taught him to react.

From Browns actions, for all he knew, he was dealing with someone who had just committed a bank robbery, or worse.

The Grand Jury will see all of this, and St Louis will burn.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:38 AM   #210
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's funny how descendants of slave owners love to talk shit about how criminally violent and savage another demographic is.
It's funny how folks ASSUME a lot when they talk shit about anyone they don't know.

I suppose that some of those folks crowding into the store to do a little "entitlement shopping" are the descendants of slave owners, I wouldn't know. They are stealing others' property, which means they are burglarizing a business, which I "assume" is a felony even in Missouri and even if one is Black, regardless of whether they are descendants of slaves or their parents moved here 20-30 years ago to get a job and enjoy the life available to hardworking, honest folks in the U.S.

How long are you going to justify felonious behavior based on slavery?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women