Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2010, 12:21 PM   #196
terbul
Account Disabled

And I always thought a diamond started with simplicity, a single element, that over the years is exposed to experiences, pressures if you will, to become a complex and sparkling gem.

Old 01-10-2010, 02:37 PM   #197
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
What saddens me is when I meet someone who charges $200 an hour who lets her rates define her (and usually not in a good way) or conversely someone who charges $2k an hour and does the same. What a load of old tosh!
Word! As was already said, it seems to be far more to the women that it be defined then the men.

Rates aren't about "class". They aren't about education or your ability as a companion. They're about the lifestyle expectations, requirements and comfort zones of each individual lady.

Quote:
Men want to spend time with women that are HAPPY.
Bless your heart, that's probably the most brilliant thing posted!

The reason most ladies gravitate to this lifestyle is the freedom that comes with it, the ability to be self defining, organic, and ever changing. Some generalizations can always be made, but it's silly to try and classify us with specific rules and points.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #198
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
When I returned to college there were single moms, married moms etc. doing one, two or more jobs, taking care of their kids AND getting 4.0 grades. Those are truly talented and blessed people. And they didn't even have to juggle jokers like me. But it would have been fun to meet a hottie when I attended (they were there, just no into me).
I'm always in silent awe of those people, working two jobs that may not pay great, studying for a degree and taking care of their children - I always hope they find time for themselves. I do this precisely because I don't consider it "work". I prefer flirting and playing with men then sitting at the office in front of my computer.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #199
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Angelina:

I guess my point was that I have met providers at all ends of the spectrum....from $200 an hour to $2k an hour.
What saddens me is when I meet someone who charges $200 an hour who lets her rates define her (and usually not in a good way) or conversely someone who charges $2k an hour and does the same. What a load of old tosh! Same for reviews. $200 donations do not entitle people to expect nothing more than to be treated like second class citizens...and $2k an hour doesn't entitle a woman to expect her arse will be kissed before she will even consider having dinner with you. It's all about middle ground. Find your comfort zone, market appropriately and the rest will follow. Men want to spend time with women that are HAPPY. Some can afford to pay more, some less...but you should never expect to be treated as a lesser/better person because of your rate/what they can afford. The ONLY person you ever have to justify yourself to is YOU. Don't worry what others say/think/post...they are not running your business. You are the only one responsible for your happiness....and once anyone stops being happy in this biz it's time to quit. Thanks for the kind words too..I'm not a snob but I can be feisty and do need a nudge now and again so never be afraid to be the one if you feel I am stepping on your toes

Best

Camille xxx

I love your mind, girlie!
Truer words have never been spoken to all the ladies out there in the demimonde.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #200
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholetteM View Post
Words of wisdom to all the sisters in the demimondaine.
Gee babe, you made me have to go look that up and learn a new word (from your earlier post). I feel so emasculated.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #201
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
What a load of old tosh!
Is that highlands or lowlands Scotch? It's not too "peaty" is it? I really don't care for that...

Ok... now that I've gotten in touch with my inner smart-ass.... well said!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #202
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Is that highlands or lowlands Scotch? It's not too "peaty" is it? I really don't care for that...

Ok... now that I've gotten in touch with my inner smart-ass.... well said!!!
YOU, are a very cheeky monkey
Naturally, that resonates well me with so I'm NOT complainin'...just sayin'

My sis had me in hysterics the other day when she used a term that has dropped completely out of my vocabulary set over the last 7 years.
I was asking her how she was managing with the heavy snow they have had in the North (of England) and she said, "Oh I've been fine. My car is the SNIZZLE in the snow!!"

I haven't used/heard that word since I moved here lol.
"Snizzle" of course being a northern colloquialism (sp?) for "great".

C xx
Old 01-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #203
Dickhead
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
I think the undercurrent of what has been discussed here is that if you believe you're a diamond (or tuxedo), you are. There will always be those that try to convince you that you're wrong, but that's life, right? Personally, I'm not much of a tuxedo... More of a jeans-n-t-shirt who's party-crashing.
I think the undercurrent of the thread seems more like.
"If you aren't sure you are a diamond, like us, then perhaps you should play someplace else"
The thread is insulting, and seems like references to inside jokes.

Can't anyone buy a diamond if you have the cash? I'm a blue collar guy, but I can find and wear a tux if I need. I can even look good in it.

I'm amazed at how much some people can kid themselves. Come on, don't we all shit? Does some smell better than others?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #204
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickhead View Post
Does some smell better than others?
Well mine does not stink. Does that count?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #205
Gfe Referrals
Registered Member

Quote:
"If you aren't sure you are a diamond, like us, then perhaps you should play someplace else"

Can't anyone buy a diamond if you have the cash? I'm a blue collar guy, but I can find and wear a tux if I need. I can even look good in it.

I'm amazed at how much some people can kid themselves. Come on, don't we all shit? Does some smell better than others?
After reading this thread it appears to me that all you need is a Thesaurus and a penchant for quoting the obscure that the majority of people do not know or could care less about. Be yourself and just relax, have fun and don't take yourself so seriously.

BTW, For the record I am for sure not a tux but I can wear one if needed. I am educated and I know my business very well from all ends of the spectrum whether it be building a website for a lady who charges 200 or 2,000 an hour. Or designing and placing ads and getting the most out of them by knowing when and where to place them. Not being judgemental and being able to communicate with everyone should be more of a concern it seems rather than trying to see if you are above the rest. It can get pretty lonely on that pedestal. Speaking of which, let me get off mine now.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #206
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Well it was an inside joke -- as Nicholette noted a few pages back, this bit and references to a "List" are an old newbie hazing stunt that was quite common on HDH.

But you have misread this place if you think that we are about insulting "non Diamonds". We had guys and gals at all economic levels that populated the old HDH board. Some ladies had minimums of $3K (or more) and there were ladies that charged $200/hr and offered half hour rates. There were guys that were multi-millionaires and guys that could barely afford the $200/hr rates. About the only thing we had in common was an enjoyment of conversation that was generally somewhat hobby related and a willingness to be generally civil to each other. Nothing more nothing less.

Nobody here requested the D&T name for the forum, but we are grateful to have this new clubhouse. You are certainly welcome to stay and participate, whether you have a tux or not.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #207
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
About the only thing we had in common was an enjoyment of conversation that was generally somewhat hobby related and a willingness to be generally civil to each other.
Generally
Old 01-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #208
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Ok, let's bring up the big..no massive...no actually friggin' ginormous elephant in the room. There is no underlying inside joke or condescending snobbery going on in this place that requires people to go "someplace else." The common denominator that (understandably) is not visible to all is that several longer standing members of this group have met in person. Sometimes for dates, sometimes platonically but a high percentage of us have met. That is not typical of most boards unless an official M & G has been arranged. The reason that people don't often mention or speak of it is because it's just not necessary...or so I thought. There are many people in here that I have met, but other participants are as unlikely to know exactly who those people are as someone new entering. What you often "see" on here is often interaction between people that have met in the flesh. The communication is different because they have met, not because they are pushing people out or being snobby. So now that's out of the way, are you gonna stay? If you are I'll get the drinks in...what would you like :-) (and where have the icons gone?)
Old 01-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #209
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Several longer standing members of this group have met in person. Sometimes for dates, sometimes platonically but a high percentage of us have met. That is not typical of most boards unless an official M & G has been arranged. The communication is different because they have met, not because they are pushing people out or being snobby.
So true. Many ladies and gents on the board do a lot of traveling, the chances are that someone passing through a city will take the time to meet those they've befriended online.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #210
terbul
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don’t believe there is any intent to exclude, as has been pointed out the discussion tends to flow freely.

[/QUOTE]
QUOTE]

On this point there has been discussion that if there are “diamonds” it isn’t based on price (I’m reading that you believe “diamonds” are at the higher end of the scale), but there is a strong sense of self-worth that does mean that having the cash is not the only requirement for a meeting.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women