Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60012
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2016, 06:48 PM   #211
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Hay -- TK... still waiting on a response to my PM.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe View Post
Sounds like a common theme with you huh?

I would like to think she is still welcome here, glad the trolls decided to back off, but that may have something to do with the lack of her or ginger posting the past few days
Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
You didn't tell her you'd give her a mustache ride she'd not soon forget. THAT's yer problem.

You must have PA to everyone's PM's I'm assuming ?

Ohhhhhh, . . ya must NOT have PA to everyone's PM's. Otherwise ya wouldn't have thunk that.
Last rumors I heard was that Paul was the head of the "Welcoming Comity" of the Western portion of Upset. Or haven't you been payin attention.

Considering ya don't know 1/2 of what ya think ya know, especially when ya don't have PA to everyone's PM's, I'd quit while ya only have 2 feet in yer mouth.
Then, maybe you should go back and reread Trinity's post in her 1st threAD titled "Which one of you poor bastards . . ". http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1713929 and start @ post #4. That kinda set the tone but that may have gone over yer head or slipped by ya ?
Ginger supposedly knows Trinity very well and should've known what she was stepping into. She's the smartest #3 ranked hook (somewhere), just ask her. As the ole sayin' goes, if ya can't stand the heat, STFU and stay out of the kitchen.

This has nothing to do with you yet you felt the need to chime in. So, based on what I have read I believe trinity is still planning on coming up, as for ginger not totally sure, but seems she may not, but again, reading comprehension isn't my strong suit, just ask your king, he will let you know as he knows all, remember how brilliant he is? I do, hahaha
Anyway, appreciate your concern about what you may or may not think I do or don't know, I made my post for a specific reason and I'm sure the person it was intended for got the point,

Fucking gobc.....
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:19 AM   #212
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
This has nothing to do with you yet you felt the need to chime in. So, based on what I have read I believe trinity is still planning on coming up, as for ginger not totally sure, but seems she may not, but again, reading comprehension isn't my strong suit, just ask your king, he will let you know as he knows all, remember how brilliant he is? I do, hahaha
Anyway, appreciate your concern about what you may or may not think I do or don't know, I made my post for a specific reason and I'm sure the person it was intended for got the point,

Fucking gobc.....
I agree wholeheartedly with that highlighted statement you made above. From what I've been told. there's a few other, we'll just say, shortcomings but I won't go there. And what "King" is that you speak of ? Why don't you grow a set and come right out and say what yer beating around the bush about. Don't be shy. Save that shit for the M&G's and parties.
At this time, as always, I answer to no one but have continued with several friendships from past M&G's with the guys if that's what yer referring to.. Again, yer a LITTLE SHORT on yer facts and at the very least not up to date. Information is priceless and even past memberships has it's privileges . . . for some..
Now, . . . staying on topic regarding Trinity. (Hi hun !! ) I can only speak for myself (not Paul or anyone else) when I say she and I exchanged several PM's over the coarse of our friendly bantering and unfortunately due to one of the fucked up "guidelines" that govern this board, like so much other "information", I'm prohibited from sharing that with you . . . . or anyone . . . here. Just ask What's Up or whatever the hell the Mod wanna be's name is that feels the need to have his nose up everyone's ass and in their business.

rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 07:37 AM   #213
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I agree wholeheartedly with that highlighted statement you made above. From what I've been told. there's a few other, we'll just say, shortcomings but I won't go there. And what "King" is that you speak of ? Why don't you grow a set and come right out and say what yer beating around the bush about. Don't be shy. Save that shit for the M&G's and parties.
At this time, as always, I answer to no one but have continued with several friendships from past M&G's with the guys if that's what yer referring to.. Again, yer a LITTLE SHORT on yer facts and at the very least not up to date. Information is priceless and even past memberships has it's privileges . . . for some..
Now, . . . staying on topic regarding Trinity. (Hi hun !! ) I can only speak for myself (not Paul or anyone else) when I say she and I exchanged several PM's over the coarse of our friendly bantering and unfortunately due to one of the fucked up "guidelines" that govern this board, like so much other "information", I'm prohibited from sharing that with you . . . . or anyone . . . here. Just ask What's Up or whatever the hell the Mod wanna be's name is that feels the need to have his nose up everyone's ass and in their business.

what were we taught growing up, if you have nothing nice to say about someone or something, don't say anything at all, i think I'm going to take that little bit of advice and just keep my mouth shut, its not even worth it anymore

good trinity if you actually make it up here
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:25 AM   #214
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

[QUOTE=I'm going to take that little bit of advice and just keep my mouth shut, its not even worth it anymore[/QUOTE]

Well... we'll see....
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:28 AM   #215
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
This has nothing to do with you yet you felt the need to chime in. So, based on what I have read I believe trinity is still planning on coming up, as for ginger not totally sure, but seems she may not, but again, reading comprehension isn't my strong suit,, Just ask your king. he will let you know as he knows all, remember how brilliant he is? I do, hahaha

Fucking gobc.....
Quote:
what were we taught growing up, if you have nothing nice to say about someone or something, don't say anything at all,
Like what's highlighted in RED above in yer previous comment ?
I usually go by the one about doing unto others.

Quote:
i think I'm going to take that little bit of advice and just keep my mouth shut, its not even worth it anymore

good trinity if you actually make it up here
Now THAT is showing a flash of Brilliance right there.
As for Trinity, she better be coming. She put me at the top of her infamous "To Do List" and accepted my "challenge" ,as she called it, several times.

# fuckin last one picked to play basketball . . . .
# fuckin elg
rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:03 PM   #216
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Nice RKE. I can tell this isn't your first "Rodeo".
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:17 PM   #217
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

#stepstool
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:33 PM   #218
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Like what's highlighted in RED above in yer previous comment ?
I usually go by the one about doing unto others.

Now THAT is showing a flash of Brilliance right there.
As for Trinity, she better be coming. She put me at the top of her infamous "To Do List" and accepted my "challenge" ,as she called it, several times.

# fuckin last one picked to play basketball . . . .
# fuckin elg

Wow.....my own #

Thx rke..........

elg.......

fuckin Wunderfull
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:22 PM   #219
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

How we lookin here. Whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net