Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #211
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Fact: Pregnancy is a medical condition.

Fact: It's a medical condition that many women would like to avoid.

Fact: If i were almost assured of eventually coming down with a 9 month medical condition which is as physically taxing as being pregnant - whether i would acquire that condition from fucking like a rabbit or simply eating tuna fish - and there was a preventative vaccine which would nearly eliminate my odds of becoming afflicted with that condition, i'd expect my insurance company to pay for it.

Fact: Rush Limbaugh would call me a slut.

Opinion: People who aren't susceptible to the medical condition that i'm susceptible to, should they disagree with my contention that my insurance company should pay for my vaccine, should at the very least show a little more class in disagreeing with me rather than call me a loser who wants something for nothing.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Fact: Pregnancy is a medical condition.

Fact: It's a medical condition that many women would like to avoid.

Fact: If i were almost assured of eventually coming down with a 9 month medical condition which is as physically taxing as being pregnant - whether i would acquire that condition from fucking like a rabbit or simply eating tuna fish -
You should demand better hygiene from your women, Doofus.

Quote:
and there was a preventative vaccine which would nearly eliminate my odds of becoming afflicted with that condition, i'd expect my insurance company to pay for it.
Buy it yourself!!!

Quote:
Fact: Rush Limbaugh would call me a slut.

Opinion: People who aren't susceptible to the medical condition that i'm susceptible to, should they disagree with my contention that my insurance company should pay for my vaccine, should at the very least show a little more class in disagreeing with me rather than call me a loser who wants something for nothing.
Dress it up however you want. In the final analysis that is exactly what it is: expecting something for nothing. And if you believe that is right, then you are a loser.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #213
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Dress it up however you want. In the final analysis that is exactly what it is: expecting something for nothing. And if you believe that is right, then you are a loser.
Yes or no: Do you think insurance benefits are handouts?

Yes or no.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #214
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes or no: Do you think insurance benefits are handouts?

Yes or no.
Yes or no: Do you think employers, such as the Catholic Church, don't actually pay the insurance premiums?

Yes or no.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #215
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yes or no: Do you think employers, such as the Catholic Church, don't actually pay the insurance premiums?

Yes or no.
Yes, they pay - as part of the employee's benefit package.

Now you answer my question. Do you think insurance benefits are a hand out?

Yes or no.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #216
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Yes or no.
No they are not because you pay for them directly or indirectly which is why this whole discussion is so STUPID.

Because most employees pay them indirectly they perceive the benefit as free even though it is not. They are wanting to pay for a service, they can get inexpensively without insurance, through insurance which actually raises the cost of the service. They are demanding something that is not in their best interest.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #217
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Idiot, Doofe. Insurance is a CONTRACT, or at least it should be. It is based on pooled risk. You and the insurance company AGREE on what coverage is wanted and at what price. When a consumer or insurance company are FORCED into something they don't want, it is no longer a contract, and no longer a pooled risk.

You are comparing apples to oranges, and telling yourself how smart you are.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #218
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I dont care who you are, THATS fuckin FUNNY!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:07 AM   #219
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I hear that Snookie is pregnant. I hope she gets better. Should we send her a get well card?

Nearly 10 years ago on Dharma and Greg, Dharma's mother got pregnant. She was in her 40s and everyone was concerned. Finally (this shows how times have changed in Hollywood) she got mad and said that being pregnant was not a disease. A show written by liberals for liberals and they knew that being pregnant was not a disease.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:36 AM   #220
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Reminds me of the Tea Folks with signs of "Keep the Government out of my Medicare!" LOL
Now, THERE's an example of TP genius.

I can't wait until the baggers start promoting Arab Birth Control: butt sex! I can see their signs now......
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:19 AM   #221
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Idiot, Doofe.
Blah....blah.....blahhhhhhhhhh h.

Quote:
Insurance is a CONTRACT, or at least it should be. It is based on pooled risk. You and the insurance company AGREE on what coverage is wanted and at what price. When a consumer or insurance company are FORCED into something they don't want, it is no longer a contract, and no longer a pooled risk.
Premiums are based on coverage, whether mandated or not. How is it no longer a pooled risk?

Quote:
You are comparing apples to oranges, and telling yourself how smart you are.
Blah.....blah.....blah. I guess with over 10 posts a day for going on 2 years now, it's only natural that you run out of ideas on what to say.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:06 AM   #222
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

This is exactly the governments plan, "We have no idea how to fix the economy so let's distract the public by making other issues a big deal" All of these men are talking about what they think should go on in between a womans legs hoping the argument will coast until November, so they don't have to answer the really tough questions.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:11 AM   #223
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
This is exactly the governments plan, "We have no idea how to fix the economy so let's distract the public by making other issues a big deal" All of these men are talking about what they think should go on in between a womans legs hoping the argument will coast until November, so they don't have to answer the really tough questions.
Actually, it's a Constitutional matter. Obamacare infringes on the First, Ninth and Tenth Amendments: the bases for cases currently pending in court. Plus, it's a financial matter: "How much more is the government going to take out of the paycheck to cover these additional programs".
Old 03-08-2012, 06:15 AM   #224
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yes or no.
Employee benefit packages are defined and offered by the employer to each prospective employee when the employee is hired. Laz's and COG's comments above (http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2268260&postcount=216 & http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2268269&postcount=217) are also relevant in determining how health insurance factors into the employee benefit package.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #225
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
No they are not because you pay for them directly or indirectly which is why this whole discussion is so STUPID.

Because most employees pay them indirectly they perceive the benefit as free even though it is not. They are wanting to pay for a service, they can get inexpensively without insurance, through insurance which actually raises the cost of the service. They are demanding something that is not in their best interest.
Do you know that insurance benifits are actually income?

But treated as an expense by large co.

So we all pay for that fuc'd up law.

If you are self employed you do not get that benifit.

Just like when anybody gets a tax break....we all pay more, or in theory should.

So this BS about not wanting to pay for others health insurance is way more nuanced than we are all letting on. McCain had it right in 2008 on this issue.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women