Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?
Hell no, what do you think I'm here for? A press convention? 7 21.21%
Nope, it's just a word. Who cares? 11 33.33%
No, actually I like being called a whore/manwhore. 8 24.24%
Yes, I am an elite courtesan, not a whore. 1 3.03%
Yes, that word has such a negative connotation that I don't want to be called that. 4 12.12%
Yes, my mother did not raise me to use such language. 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-14-2014, 09:58 AM   #211
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Snap
Old 01-14-2014, 10:13 AM   #212
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
U ARE a wise man wtf Noticed the slut has gone crazy I think everyone on the board would agree its time for OH to shove her pejorative up her overly fat whore ass
Go ahead JESSE, tell the nice people why you don't like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
The more you blather on the less sense you make In the meantime you exhibit all the lowest , base qualities of humanity

Y
Shall we take a poll on who is more base? A prostitute or a drunken thief? We're all waiting to hear what little nuggets of wisdom you have on the subject.

To All:

The wording of my poll was simple. Do you believe the word whore is pejorative or not. If you do not, do you call your female loved ones whores which three people answered in the affirmative to.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:23 AM   #213
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Just don't talking shit about my dog.........we might get all crazy up in this bitch.......ijs
Old 01-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #214
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
[SIZE=3]

The wording of my poll was simple. .
And the wording of LD's poll was simple. That you and a few others can't understand it does not change that fact. Not to many folks take offense to being called a whore on a whore board. No matter how wrong you think that is. Just like not many black folks are offended by a rapper using the Nword at a rap concert . If you could acknowledge those simple facts maybe we could move on from you lying and distorting other people's poll to suit your agenda.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:13 AM   #215
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The wording of both LD and OH poll were not accidental nor were the results suprising. The word whore out in the real world is not used often. On a hooker board it is used much more so. If Olivia asked if we thought we would see a Lion today, most folks would answer no . If LD asked folks going to the zoo if they expected to see a Lion , the answer would be yes. Olivia seems to think those are the exact same question and that there is something wrong with people who answer LD honestly. It is like Olivia hates Lions and thinks there is no place in the world they should be. What a wack job.
I agree with what you are saying to a point. I think both of them actually do understand the difference, but both of them refuse to "give in" to the other. It clearly isn't about the supposed topic any more, but some much longer running Houston food fight.

I agree that "whore" is used here more than in the "real world", but I do not agree that it is remotely universally accepted as an OK term by the ladies in general. Some are OK with it, many I know in the business are absolutely not. I find it rather disingenuous that LD says she wants to know which ladies are/are not OK with it, and then proceeds to throw it in the face of several who clearly said they DO consider it an insult.

Personally, I think both of them have embarrassed themselves with some of their posts on the two threads.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:35 AM   #216
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I agree with what you are saying to a point. I think both of them actually do understand the difference, but both of them refuse to "give in" to the other. It clearly isn't about the supposed topic any more, but some much longer running Houston food fight.
I don't see there is room to give in. It's that simple. I've not attacked her personally but rather done my best to keep the point on track. I have no personal issue with LD. I don't care for her, but I have no desire inflict damage - her word not mine - on her or any women here at work.

Quote:
I agree that "whore" is used here more than in the "real world", but I do not agree that it is remotely universally accepted as an OK term by the ladies in general. Some are OK with it, many I know in the business are absolutely not. I find it rather disingenuous that LD says she wants to know which ladies are/are not OK with it, and then proceeds to throw it in the face of several who clearly said they DO consider it an insult.
And THIS is the crux of the entire debate. Literally. It all started with LD trying to pile on to SL unsuccessfully - as usual. Then the mud fight began in earnest when VJ took offense to being called a whore and LD lit into her. Then she lit in to Miss March. Then she said she could care less about the collateral damage - again her words not mine - she inflicted.

Quote:
Personally, I think both of them have embarrassed themselves with some of their posts on the two threads.
You are entitled to your opinion. Clearly I do not share it. This entire matter would have been put to bed were it not for the real long standing Houston food fight between WTF and any one he disagrees with for one reason or another. I happen to be one of his particular objects of passionate ire.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #217
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
And THIS is the crux of the entire debate. Literally. It all started with LD trying to pile on to SL unsuccessfully - as usual. Then the mud fight began in earnest when VJ took offense to being called a whore and LD lit into her. Then she lit in to Miss March. Then she said she could care less about the collateral damage - again her words not mine - she inflicted.

I agree. You have stated you position on this issue--which I have publicly agreed with more than once. She has stated hers, and has done it by intentionally insulting a number of ladies and claiming somehow it is in fun, or for the betterment of the English language. But at this point there is nothing new to be added that I can see, and neither camp is going to change the minds of the other.

This entire matter would have been put to bed were it not for the real long standing Houston food fight between WTF and any one he disagrees with for one reason or another. I happen to be one of his particular objects of passionate ire.
And that too was my point, this is no longer about the acceptability of the word "whore"--it is the Hatfields and McCoys, with many other readers caught in the cross fire.

The horse is dead. Died days ago.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #218
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Old-T, dearhunter had it pegged a page back. This is really a tongue and cheek poll that just as easily could have been worded..."Fuck all you hookers that get offended for being called a whore on a hooker board". OliviaHoward played right into LD's hand and is to ignorant to see it.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #219
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
And that too was my point, this is no longer about the acceptability of the word "whore"--it is the Hatfields and McCoys, with many other readers caught in the cross fire.

The horse is dead. Died days ago.
And yet, here still are - including you I might add. In my opinion, there is no acceptable use of the word. The poll was in no way meant to be light and funny any more than it was meant to be about the word whore itself. It was a blunt instrument LD used to throw a world class temper tantrum, show others she was indeed not wrong and whore is a fab-o fucking word. Well that and she was acting on the behest of her handler for a crumb. Period the end.

I am more than willing to leave it at we agree to disagree about my motives or LD's motives when she started the thread. I hope you've enjoyed yourself as much as I have. Peace -
Old 01-14-2014, 12:38 PM   #220
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Whore by definition is what you do.

Not sure why you would take offence to a job title

Definition of WHORE

: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
Old 01-14-2014, 12:57 PM   #221
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

What's up with WTF and his references to the zoo and zoo animals? Must be something to it.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #222
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What's up with WTF and his references to the zoo and zoo animals? Must be something to it.
Who the fuck knows. I've always had trouble following his bizarre analogies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

Definition of WHORE

: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
Then use the word prostitute. It is significantly less socially charged. No one is ever arrested for being a whore. They are arrested for being a prostitute. One is a legal definition and one is a social definition.

Your sugar baby - your words not mine - takes money from you. She also carries on with a married man which I would say that most would consider immoral. Would you label her a whore?

Some of my thoughts on the subject:
http://www.hookerincorporated.com/?p=671
Old 01-14-2014, 01:37 PM   #223
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Has this turned into another threAD for Olivia's blog?
Old 01-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #224
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

Definition of WHORE

Most hookers on a hooker board do not take offense. Even that Pittsburgh Monkey bambino don't take offense! Olivia needs to give up the whore crusade. Word been around for a long time and it ain't going no where!
Old 01-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #225
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Who the fuck knows. I've always had trouble following his bizarre analogies.

Then use the word prostitute. It is significantly less socially charged. No one is ever arrested for being a whore. They are arrested for being a prostitute. One is a legal definition and one is a social definition.

Your sugar baby - your words not mine - takes money from you. She also carries on with a married man which I would say that most would consider immoral. Would you label her a whore?

Some of my thoughts on the subject:
http://www.hookerincorporated.com/?p=671
She no longer takes money from me and is now a GF.
But yes, same definition if it were only sex. Fine line and some would call her a whore. So yes, she was a whore.

I would have a link to thoughts on that but I posted them right here for you to look at.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women