Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2014, 09:27 AM   #211
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Let me know if you find that track

I'd like to be the first on it
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #212
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You sure you want to explore how you're worng, here?
I love learning. Please continue.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #213
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

While we're waiting for the track we might as well be learning.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #214
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
My, we have gotten off track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
If there's a track would you kindly point it out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Is it anywhere near Conjunction Junction???

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:51 PM   #215
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
I've learned that some ladies and gents think a freshly fucked hoochie is still fresh.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:55 PM   #216
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Ticking Time Bomb

Yes, we need to get back on track.

However, right now, I suspect that Caroline, Marie and maybe a few other ladies are plotting to drop a bomb on us. Or is it just me?

. . . Female logic is alien to men, but nevertheless, they just don't seem to take kindly to being contradicted or corrected regardless of how obvious the errors in their thinking may be.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #217
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
... logic is alien to me ...
Yes.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #218
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

However, right now, I suspect that Caroline, Marie and maybe a few other ladies are plotting to drop a bomb on us. Or is it just me?

. . . Female logic is alien to men, but nevertheless, they just don't seem to take kindly to being contradicted or corrected regardless of how obvious the errors in their thinking may be.

You post drivel like this and then you wonder why people think you are a chauvinistic buffoon? Really? I would think it would be self evident if you actually read some of your own posts.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 05:48 AM   #219
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

. . . Female logic is alien to men, but nevertheless, they just don't seem to take kindly to being contradicted or corrected regardless of how obvious the errors in their thinking may
This may be a totally odd concept for you, but did it ever occur to you that just because someome, female or male, does not agree with your logic, it doesn't mean it's their logic that is missing anything or should even be considered alien?

Instead of answering, please take a moment and try to evaluate how you might respond if you were on the receiving end of your own logic...lol. Every woman here has responded logically, even if a bit snarky at times. It's frustrating dealing with those who have yet to overcome certain challlenges or even those who do not understand they are challenged. For instance, many have explained flaws in your logic, yet you are argue or insult, rather than give logical explanations.

Btw .......logic is logic is logic. There is neither male nor female logic. Situations occur and maybe there are varying degrees of minor factors to consider, but if one continually receives the same or a similar outcome, then logically, one can expect the pattern to continue every time one puts themselves in that situation, whether the situation involves communication with others, or is an entirely other situation altogether.

So, quick lesson on how to deal with this. Understand it might be upsetting to ask a person something like, "can I be your first?", without considering the way you ask and without considering what you have implied. I believe one lady gave ya some tips on how to state that question, without coming across as if you were insinuating a lady is less than desirable any other time.

The world is Not black and white, and every situation or communication should be considered when dealing with others. Blunt, rude, and misinformed individuals are rarely satisfied. Their black n white logic, or inability to see they just jumped on the track of a train coming straight at them, is going to cause a wreck. What's worse is they blame the conductor of said train, rather than taking responsibility for jumping on the track in the first place. It's a vicious cycle for those who won't stop jumping on that track. Poor things. Smh

Change is a wonderful thing. If something is not working for you, then the best solution is to change the way you've tried to get it to work. Keep doing so, until you find the right way to get it to work for you.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:11 AM   #220
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
This may be a totally odd concept for you, but did it ever occur to you that just because someome, female or male, does not agree with your logic, it doesn't mean it's their logic that is missing anything or should even be considered alien?

Btw .......logic is logic is logic. There is neither male nor female logic.
Hi there Max. May I respectfully disagree with your logic point. That John Grey made a fortune explaining the difference in "Men are from Mars and Women are from Illogical".

There has been only one woman that I can think of that has responded from what I would consider a person on a higher plane. Probably why she is able to have a 1500 dollar minimum. Jessica Knightly I believe is he name . Go back a reread her post if you want to learn the classy way to respond to FG or others that may not agree with you.

Lastly none of you ladies that have taken offense have offered up an explanation as to how your pussy rejuvenates naturally so quick between clients. We who understand women's anatomy understand that it can not. That is why I like to be the first of the fay. I am trying to improve my odds that i will taste mother nature's freshly produced nectar. Not some freshly fucked , hastily scrubbed vagina. Though technically clean it is not anywhere near the state we want it to be. So while you may not market it as dirty it is not the kind of Hoohoo we are looking for.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:12 AM   #221
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Noble Cause

Thanks for your input, MM. You have an organized method of stating your position that is refreshing to read.

However, logic is only a tool and its real value is in how it is used. Traditionally, logic has been more of a masculine trait and I believe men respect it and treat it more scientifically than females.

In general, women are not known for their logic, but of course there are exceptions in both camps and of course the world is not black and white.

Women are more emotional creatures who give preference to their intuition over logic, but I am not here to try to change that. That is just one difference in how the genders operate.

People are free to think as they choose, but I have a right to challenge what I believe to be incorrect.

I am always looking for a better understanding of how this chaotic world we live in operates and when something does not work, I am ready to abandon my assumptions or modify my approach and I am doing that now.

In point of fact, I really do not care if I am the first or not, but I was stunned by the stated misconception that providers may think that I think "that what they do is disgusting" if I asked for her first appointment.

That misconception is a slur on men's motives and I resent it. I do not expect to change it, but I feel a duty to challenge the "logic" in such nonsense.

So regardless of such misconceptions, I just wanted to start a productive conversation about what other little things might bother a provider so that we might steer clear or find an acceptable method of stating the request.

There is already too much hatred in the world, but if we could bring all these misconceptions into the light of day we might dispel some of these erroneous notions and make our sessions with providers more pleasurable without incurring their wrath for imagined crimes.

. . .Who cannot support such a noble cause?

Quote:

Instead of answering, please take a moment and try to evaluate how you might respond if you were on the receiving end of your own logic...lol. Every woman here has responded logically, even if a bit snarky at times. It's frustrating dealing with those who have yet to overcome certain challlenges or even those who do not understand they are challenged. For instance, many have explained flaws in your logic, yet you are argue or insult, rather than give logical explanations.

Btw .......logic is logic is logic. There is neither male nor female logic. Situations occur and maybe there are varying degrees of minor factors to consider, but if one continually receives the same or a similar outcome, then logically, one can expect the pattern to continue every time one puts themselves in that situation, whether the situation involves communication with others, or is an entirely other situation altogether.

So, quick lesson on how to deal with this. Understand it might be upsetting to ask a person something like, "can I be your first?", without considering the way you ask and without considering what you have implied. I believe one lady gave ya some tips on how to state that question, without coming across as if you were insinuating a lady is less than desirable any other time.

The world is Not black and white, and every situation or communication should be considered when dealing with others. Blunt, rude, and misinformed individuals are rarely satisfied. Their black n white logic, or inability to see they just jumped on the track of a train coming straight at them, is going to cause a wreck. What's worse is they blame the conductor of said train, rather than taking responsibility for jumping on the track in the first place. It's a vicious cycle for those who won't stop jumping on that track. Poor things. Smh

Change is a wonderful thing. If something is not working for you, then the best solution is to change the way you've tried to get it to work. Keep doing so, until you find the right way to get it to work for you.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:23 AM   #222
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
First, it's HIS money and HIS choice with whom and how he wants to spend it. It is HER choice to accept it or not. Plain, simple, no need to get feeling hurt or defend how you do business.

If a client called and said, I want to be your first of the month, I would book him for Dec. 1st. Really simple for me since I never see more than one man in a day. If he requested I shave my head during a session, I would tell him to look elsewhere because I'm not going to shave my head. But, I'm not going to complain and call him a jerk for liking bald women and argue that it was a ridiculous request.

I can see many reasons this man may want to be the first in the day, not just a cleaner vagina.

But, let's examine this idea. The vagina is a self cleaning organ and douching or cleaning the interior is a very unhealthy practice so it really does take time to clean itself. However, if the provider is practicing safe sex with everyone then it is only being introduced to the outside of a condom and possibly a finger or tongue. If you are worried about going where some other dude's cock was, don't because the cock never comes in contact with the vagina only the condom does. If you are more concerned with saliva most of that will have been washed or showered off before you. So, unless she's going bareback or she doesn't shower/bathe/wash the area, she's going to be clean.

Other reasons I can think of might be that he doesn't want her stretched or sore after a much larger client fucks the shit out of her, tired or exhausted from a marathon fuck session, thinking of the good or bad time she just had with the last guy.

Think about it, would you want to see a woman that was pissed off and steaming mad about the asshole that just left? Sure, you could be the first appointment of the day and she could have just gotten in a fight with her mother and have the same unhappy feel. But, in general when the day starts a new, so do our attitudes.

Then there's the question of how many orgasms can you have in a short period of time? If the last guy gave you 5 or 6 big O's, will you have another 5 or 6 or will you be sexually satisfied? I know some girls are able to cum dozens of times in a short time; for me 4 or 5 in an hour is about my limit and once I reach that limit, I need some time to refuel. But, I'm alway extra horny in the morning or if I haven't been laid in a couple of days. Since I schedule the way I do, most of the time I don't get laid for a couple of days before each appt.

When I or someone I knows has to have surgery, I alway want early in the day. I'm sure the doctor is just as good on his first patient as his 12th, but I want him fresh, alert, and not tired or trying to hurry up and get home.

Just my opinion, no judgement. But, if I was going to pay for time with someone, I too would want them fresh and full of energy, not worn out and tired. But, in the end, if she was still raring to go at it after her 6th appt, then so would I.
Max , here is the perfect response IMHO. This is one of the many reasons why if not the dominating reason why she can charge what she can.
She is not looking to get upset. She is tolerant of opposing views and makes her potential suitors know that she welcomes their views even though she may not embrace it.

Now some of you may be wanting to project a hood rat view or intolerant view of others, maybe that is your marketing ploy , if so CarolineDavenport and others have been a tremendous success so far in this thread There is a book about not sweating the little stuff that some may want to read.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #223
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Hi there Max. May I respectfully disagree with your logic point. That John Grey made a fortune explaining the difference in "Men are from Mars and Women are from Illogical".

There has been only one woman that I can think of that has responded from what I would consider a person on a higher plane. Probably why she is able to have a 1500 dollar minimum. Jessica Knightly I believe is he name . Go back a reread her post if you want to learn the classy way to respond to FG or others that may not agree with you.

Lastly none of you ladies that have taken offense have offered up an explanation as to how your pussy rejuvenates naturally so quick between clients. We who understand women's anatomy understand that it can not. That is why I like to be the first of the fay. I am trying to improve my odds that i will taste mother nature's freshly produced nectar. Not some freshly fucked , hastily scrubbed vagina. Though technically clean it is not anywhere near the state we want it to be. So while you may not market it as dirty it is not the kind of Hoohoo we are looking for.

I appreciate and respect that the males and the females see different perspectives. Men who claim to hobby, in general, want and expect perfection from the females here, at costs that many of us could barely sustain living under a bridge. Women expect to be able to make a living providing what the gents seek, yet the gents constantly complain about and act as if it is so unattainable.

Learn to be a gentleman. Understanding that a female has an opinion and behaves in a certain manner, when a gent is inappropriate, does not make her thought processes illogical, but maybe a little more experienced and well thought out than many of the gents. Women in the hobby deal more on a mass scale with the opposite sex and have more experiences in the hobby and in general, than many of the males do. Having learned from those, who might we surmise acts and reacts in a more acceptable or even logical manner, the party with more experience, or the party with less?

As stated, if what ya try don't work for ya, ya might wanna change what you're doin', rather than cry about the injustice of it all.

Edit: kuddos for JK, but we all do not charge 1500, because if we did, there'd be a whole lot less men who could hobby. So, maybe the gents who can only afford the majority of our prices, should be a little more tolerant and not expect us all to eat the poo ya try to serve us.....ya think?

And....I'm not in the least bit upset....just trying to explain to FG that he gets the same response, so he might wanna try something different, ya know?

How many women do you see at 1500 a pop? I'm thinking....not many. LOL
Old 11-08-2014, 10:33 AM   #224
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks for your input, MM. You have an organized method of stating your position that is refreshing to read.

thanks!

However, logic is only a tool and its real value is in how it is used. Traditionally, logic has been more of a masculine trait and I believe men respect it and treat it more scientifically than females.

BS

In general, women are not known for their logic, but of course there are exceptions in both camps and of course the world is not black and white.

Only because this is how centuries of male domination has taught each generation to believe, so again, I state respectfully, it's total and complete hogwash to believe such, as women have proven time and again, it ain't so.

Women are more emotional creatures who give preference to their intuition over logic, but I am not here to try to change that. That is just one difference in how the genders operate.

in recent generations, we've simply learned better to integrate them. It's time some gents start doing the same, IMHO.

People are free to think as they choose, but I have a right to challenge what I believe to be incorrect.

still doesn't make it incorrect, but rather maybe that, you are incapable of seeing the why of things in a different light?

I am always looking for a better understanding of how this chaotic world we live in operates and when something does not work, I am ready to abandon my assumptions or modify my approach and I am doing that now.

atta boy!

In point of fact, I really do not care if I am the first or not, but I was stunned by the stated misconception that providers may think that I think "that what they do is disgusting" if I asked for her first appointment.

That misconception is a slur on men's motives and I resent it. I do not expect to change it, but I feel a duty to challenge the "logic" in such nonsense.

Yet, you've never experienced such as a provider, or a woman, correct?

So regardless of such misconceptions, I just wanted to start a productive conversation about what other little things might bother a provider so that we might steer clear or find an acceptable method of stating the request.

I can understand that!

There is already too much hatred in the world, but if we could bring all these misconceptions into the light of day we might dispel some of these erroneous notions and make our sessions with providers more pleasurable without incurring their wrath for imagined crimes.

Simple....try to imagine being the other person, their experiences, and what might have lead them to behave, or misbehave as you felt was done. Ya might conclude something altogether different than the first thought that entered your logical brain, ya know?

. . .Who cannot support such a noble cause?
Hope that helps.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #225
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Learn to be a gentleman. Understanding that a female has an opinion and behaves in a certain manner, when a gent is inappropriate, does not make her thought processes illogical,

Edit: kuddos for JK, but we all do not charge 1500, because if we did, there'd be a whole lot less men who could hobby. So, maybe the gents who can only afford the majority of our prices, should be a little more tolerant and not expect us all to eat the poo ya try to serve us.....

How many women do you see at 1500 a pop? I'm thinking....not many. LOL
Asking to be the first of the day is not inappropriate.

Nobody is expecting you to eat poo....i would hope though that a question/request asked is treated as such. It was not a demand. Learning to differentiate those two would go a long way in wasting your time lecturing folks on perceived slights.

I'm in Carmel California right now and will be playing Pebble Beach Golf Course tomorrow and Spy Glass Monday. Both courses are 5 to 10 times higher than your average course so I am not a stranger to paying a bit extra. That said were any golf course try and treat me shitty because I requested an early tee time I would just not play them again. It is a simple request that can simply be denied but there is no reason to act as if the request is an insult.

Lastly would you please explain to me how mother nature can rejuvenate your Hoohoo between clients. The biology tells me it can not. Are you trying to tell me that providers vaginas defy science?

Like I said there is a reason JessicaKnightly can charge what she does and a big part of that is a good attitude. Your and others attitude will keep you down in the price range with folks you seem to detest.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women