Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #211
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

[QUOTE=JESSE JAMES;1054959904]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

HA HA HA Ole ho wants to argue every point with you except the ones she cant refute which show her in her true light She claims she didn't read these Yea right

She has the unmitigated gall to accuse some of ranting Has some one never told her about the pot calling the kettle blank'?

" guzzled my good booze in the middle the day" Did it ever cross her pea brain that a lot of people would need a couple of stiff drinks to hit that fugly shit in the light of day especially if you actually expecting half her age like I was?

Does she realize what a pathetic ,.stingy, strumpet she shows herself to be by crying
like a baby about giving up a couple shots of bourbon several years ago? I spill more than that on a night on the town and don't think a thing of it. I wouldn't have the slightest recollection three years later What a piece of work Can we send her to Sochi to use as a human shield to protect our Olympic athletes against terrorists?

Oh well, what the hell I don't have to worry about her wiggling out of her reprehensible conduct by coning up with a pack of lies or hear her illogical, arguments, She isn't " listening to my shit anymore"

Isn't life grand ?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #212
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... You stole from me and guzzled my good booze in the middle of the day ...
Okay, the guy's a thief. But please please please please pretty please STOP calling Knob Creek "good booze." It's replacement level, at best.

And you were a high dollar ho?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #213
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I just spat my Pappy Van Winkle.

Just kidding. Bourbon makes me crazy...
Old 02-11-2014, 02:47 PM   #214
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Okay, But please please please please pretty please STOP calling Knob Creek "good booze." It's replacement level, at best.

Just another one of her half-truths Bitch wouldn't know good bourbon from rot-gut Wouldn't know shit from wild honey And no, she wasn't an HDH, She just thought she was
Old 02-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #215
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
Just another one of her half-truths Bitch wouldn't know good bourbon from rot-gut Wouldn't know shit from wild honey And no, she wasn't an HDH, She just thought she was
You can continue attacking her, but if you didn't pay her, you didn't pay her. There's no reason to be so obvious about getting it unless you're trying to make sure it goes down as "extra well deserved".
Old 02-11-2014, 03:10 PM   #216
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Default nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze View Post
You can continue attacking her, but if you didn't pay her, you didn't pay her. There's no reason to be so obvious about getting it unless you're trying to make sure it goes down as "extra well deserved".
I know exactly what happened, and I don't give a shaved rats nut what you or anybody else thinks occured
Old 02-11-2014, 03:28 PM   #217
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I just spat my Pappy Van Winkle ...
Now that's high dollar ho'ing right there!

(was that a backhanded compliment? sorry. Pappy Van Winkle!)
Old 02-11-2014, 03:31 PM   #218
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

And Yo, JJ, it's just good form, good manners, to use the ellipsis (...) when you edit someone's post before quoting it. Keeps the conversation above board, in good faith, you know?
Old 02-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #219
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
And Yo, JJ, it's just good form, good manners, to use the ellipsis (...) when you edit someone's post before quoting it. Keeps the conversation above board, in good faith, you know?
I obviously have some different views on some topics than Olivia does, but from my POV it is just that--difference of opinion on a topic. It isn't personal.

JJ seems to have a personal agenda and seems too ignorant to comprehend that even HIS version of what happened makes him look like a real low-life. He admits HE made the mistake about who he thought he was seeing, HE left the wrong amount, and HE refused to take responsibility. And somehow this is HER fault? I wonder if he tries going into a steakhouse, ordering the biggest thing they have and then saying, "Oh, I thought I was going to McDonalds next door so I am only going to pay two bucks for the dinner I ate."
Old 02-11-2014, 05:42 PM   #220
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Old-T I disagree somewhat about JJ. While I have no doubt you would have corrected the mix up let us look at it from JJ POV. Let us just use this thread as an example of how Olivia can twist and bend your every word related to pay differential. If JJ ran up against even half that bs I can see where a man with slightly less patience than yourself might react differently. I have merely tried to point out ligit reasons in pay disparity and been called a male chauvinist. Let me just say that personally I call this a draw. One ironic thing among many is that OliviaHoward and Olivia88 basically have the exact same job yet they make different rates. It seems OliviaHoward got her wish of equal pay and did not care to much for it.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:36 AM   #221
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Old-T I disagree somewhat about JJ. While I have no doubt you would have corrected the mix up let us look at it from JJ POV. Let us just use this thread as an example of how Olivia can twist and bend your every word related to pay differential. If JJ ran up against even half that bs I can see where a man with slightly less patience than yourself might react differently. I have merely tried to point out ligit reasons in pay disparity and been called a male chauvinist. Let me just say that personally I call this a draw. One ironic thing among many is that OliviaHoward and Olivia88 basically have the exact same job yet they make different rates. It seems OliviaHoward got her wish of equal pay and did not care to much for it.

I understand what you are saying, but I do not agree.

If the steak was bad, JJ can say it was tough and flavorless. He can say the waiter was a jerk if he was poorly treated. He sure doesn't have to leave a tip or go back. But if he screwed up and walked into the wrong restaurant he’s still responsible for the bill on the meal he ate—especially if it was pretty obvious the menu looked very different than what he was expecting.

I’m certainly not defending what Olivia did, how she acted, etc. If she behaved then as she has on here then she is not faultless. The reality is that adjudication would depend on far too much he said/she said. But I assume JJ is paining the picture in the best possible light for himself and he still comes out looking pretty bad.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:17 AM   #222
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
I've caught you with you ass hanging out a couple of times in this thread.

Once when you insisted that you were replying to me when clearly you quoted another poster and.....

Whatever – as in really. You and I have been having this conversation long before in other threads long before this thread was even opened. I was responding to YOU in general not you in THIS thread.

Quote:
Two, when I pointed that other feminist think you are degrading women by ever being a prostitute. That crushes your whole point about LD's use of the whore word. What I have tried to do is show how ironic your rant against LD was. It would be just like militant feminist telling you how degrading you were to women by be being a working girl.

I am a feminist. And I don’t use whore or slut when referring to other women. I just don’t. In my whore thread and website, which I’ve said all along, I’m using it to re-emphasize a point and to remove any possible thought of some asshole using it as an insult.

Quote:
That was basically Unique_Carpenter point when he posted this:

Olivia, I like you, believe that a woman should be able to sell her brain and her looks. We also believe that nobody should be forced into this or any other business for that matter. Where we seem to disagree is if a woman chooses to work for another in the selling of those assets. Not everybody wants to put the time to promote and market their skill. Why would you think these women are not empowered? They choose to spend that energy in something different, like family or school.

No, this is what Unique_Carpenter said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
But do not most of us ignore misogynists and moralists that attempt to impose their beliefs on others?

[QUOTE=JESSE JAMES;1054959904]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

HA HA HA Ole ho wants to argue every point with you except the ones she cant refute which show her in her true light She claims she didn't read these Yea right

She has the unmitigated gall to accuse some of ranting Has some one never told her about the pot calling the kettle blank'?

" guzzled my good booze in the middle the day" Did it ever cross her pea brain that a lot of people would need a couple of stiff drinks to hit that fugly shit in the light of day especially if you actually expecting half her age like I was?

Does she realize what a pathetic ,.stingy, strumpet she shows herself to be by crying
like a baby about giving up a couple shots of bourbon several years ago? I spill more than that on a night on the town and don't think a thing of it. I wouldn't have the slightest recollection three years later What a piece of work Can we send her to Sochi to use as a human shield to protect our Olympic athletes against terrorists?

Oh well, what the hell I don't have to worry about her wiggling out of her reprehensible conduct by coning up with a pack of lies or hear her illogical, arguments, She isn't " listening to my shit anymore"

Isn't life grand ?

First off, I didn’t say any of this. Secondly, I don’t need to refute anything about you. You admitted you stole from me. Thirdly, really, threats of crimes and violence. Wonder what the police would do or say if I turned up missing - Seriously.

Quote:

Just more of his lies, but thanks for noticing…..even so you don’t like my whiskey sniff sniff .
Quote:
Okay, the guy's a thief. But please please please please pretty please STOP calling Knob Creek "good booze." It's replacement level, at best.

Sorry, I’ya know. I don’t drink bourbon or hard liquor for that matter. Not my poison. All I know is that it’s over $50 a bottle and people seem to like it.
Quote:
Old-T I disagree somewhat about JJ. While I have no doubt you would have corrected the mix up let us look at it from JJ POV. Let us just use this thread as an example of how Olivia can twist and bend your every word related to pay differential. If JJ ran up against even half that bs I can see where a man with slightly less patience than yourself might react differently. I have merely tried to point out ligit reasons in pay disparity and been called a male chauvinist. Let me just say that personally I call this a draw.

There is no POV of JESSE’S to evaluate. He STOLE from me. He scheduled an appointment. He saw I wasn’t who he wanted to see, but said NOTHING. He drank my booze. He paid half my rate. I texted him to correct it after he left. I gave him twenty-four hours to fix it. He didn’t. He got his membership yanked. And almost a year later, he was posting nasty shit – out of the blue – on my reviews.

I posted his PM’s in the Spider Hole. Those little jewels didn’t seem angry to you. Seemed he recalled in pretty good detail when writing a nasty note to me or when he said I counted the money in front of him. Let me tell you – NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN ME DO THAT BECASEU I DON’T. He’s done nothing but lie and behave like a nasty little child because some uppity whore got the best of him.
Quote:
One ironic thing among many is that OliviaHoward and Olivia88 basically have the exact same job yet they make different rates. It seems OliviaHoward got her wish of equal pay and did not care to much for it.

Kinda the opposite of your inane argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I do not agree.

If the steak was bad, JJ can say it was tough and flavorless. He can say the waiter was a jerk if he was poorly treated. He sure doesn't have to leave a tip or go back. But if he screwed up and walked into the wrong restaurant he’s still responsible for the bill on the meal he ate—especially if it was pretty obvious the menu looked very different than what he was expecting.

I’m certainly not defending what Olivia did, how she acted, etc. If she behaved then as she has on here then she is not faultless. The reality is that adjudication would depend on far too much he said/she said. But I assume JJ is paining the picture in the best possible light for himself and he still comes out looking pretty bad.
What do you mean? “How I acted.” You weren’t there and JJ has, in his own twisted way, corroborated everything I’ve said which is exactly what happened. So let me get this straight…………..First, and I agree with your first comment BTW, you said don’t eat the steak at Vic and Anthony’s and then try to pay for the cheeseburger from McDonalds. He knew where he was when he walked in. But you go on to say it’s somehow my fault? How so?

Then you say this is a he said / she said. It ABSOUTELY is not a he said / she said incident. HE ADMITTED IT WAS HIS MISTAKE. HE ADMITTED HE DID NOTHING TO CORRECT IT WHEN HE CAME IN. HE ADMITTED HE SHORTED ME. HE LIED ABOUT ME SEEING THE AMOUNT WHILE HE WAS STILL THERE, AND AS MUCH AS ADMITTED IT WHEN HE CONFESSED THAT I HAD TEXTED HIM TO TELL HIM IT WAS THE WRONG AMOUNT. AND THEN HE ADMITTED HE NEVER CALLED ME BACK TO RECTIFY THE SITUTATION. Where, if you don’t mind, is the he said / she said?
Had he said, “Oh, my bad. I thought I was making an appointment with Olivia88.” I’d have been pissed, but only shown a slight annoyance to him. Handed him a bottle of water or let him finish his drink if I’d already poured one, and sent him on his way. THAT is exactly what I’d have done, and for the record, what he should have done.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:36 AM   #223
Old-T
Valued Poster

My point is, and I thought I made it clearly, was I CAN comment on his actions because, as you say, you and he corroborate each other's versions. But I CANNOT defend--nor condemn--yours because I wasn't there. Both your telling and his is focused on what his actions were, not yours.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:44 AM   #224
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
My point is, and I thought I made it clearly, was I CAN comment on his actions because, as you say, you and he corroborate each other's versions. But I CANNOT defend--nor condemn--yours because I wasn't there. Both your telling and his is focused on what his actions were, not yours.
He never complained! He said I was polite and hospitable when he admitted I offered him a beverage. He said I provided the services required when he said that was the reason he got drunk. His fucking complaint is that he's pissed that some old whore got his membership privileges revoked because he stole from her! Hello!

He knew I was an old whore when I opened the door! That's when he should have opened his mouth to do something other than guzzle my booze - good or other wise. In short, I held up my end of the bargain. He was the one that called the wrong woman and didn't on any level at any time try to rectify the situation not the other mother fucking way around!
Old 02-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #225
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Olivia, Have you ever heard of Chicken Little

Quote:
No, this is what Unique_Carpenter said:
Quote:
But do not most of us ignore misogynists and moralists that attempt to impose their beliefs on others?.
Yes that is wtf he said and you directly quoted him....not me because I was not even in the thread....So Unique_Carpenter says this
Quote:
But do not most of us ignore misogynists and moralists that attempt to impose their beliefs on others?.
You quote him and reply with this
Quote:
Many can’t, and that’s just the long and short of it. Especially if said misogynist and / or moralist are part of the social fabric that still pays women seventy cents on the dollar that men make. Or those that strip widows of their social network and so-called friends because they had the bad taste to be married to a man that didn’t out live them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Whatever – as in really. You and I have been having this conversation long before in other threads long before this thread was even opened. I was responding to YOU in general not you in THIS thread.
Now you are trying to have me believe that you were responding to me in a thread I was not even in....a thread where you had quoted another poster and responded to him. Is that what you are trying to sell? Sounds like you are going to have trouble having folks buy that just like you had trouble selling Knob Creek as top notch booze!

Quote:
I am a feminist. And I don’t use whore or slut when referring to other women. I just don’t. In my whore thread and website, which I’ve said all along, I’m using it to re-emphasize a point and to remove any possible thought of some asshole using it as an insult.
The point I made (and Unique_Carpenter for that matter was making) ...which went over your head btw was that militant feminist think you are degrading women. Just as you think LD was degrading women by using the whore word.

Do you not see the irony in that?

Women perceive that they have historically been—and still are—victims of both direct and subtle forms of male oppression. Feminist beliefs vary widely as to the most effective way to end this oppression. The practice of prostitution in society is thought by radical feminists to reinforce and perpetuate this climate of oppression. Radicals and liberals, however, are divided about the role of prostitution, seeing it in a range of perspectives from that of an ordinary business transaction to an activity that degrades all women. It follows then that there is also a difference of opinion on whether prostitutes are victims—and should be protected by eliminating the source of prostitution—or should be considered free agents pursuing their legitimate economic interests.

http://feministissues.com/

Chicken Little had trouble with people believing her after so many lies. That is your problem with the JJ story.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women