Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2020, 02:06 PM   #211
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
There is no after life junior.

Kinda like Santa Clause....yet you religious nuts are too scared of death to accept that fact.
Funny you post that. I was asked by my youngest which religion is the right one, and I just told her that I'll only know that answer after I'm dead and I'm kind of going to have a hard time telling you the answer then... definitely not a cool parent response to your kid's question but shit, I was just being honest with her.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:27 PM   #212
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I think friendly fred knows there is no afterlife and it is why he is hanging on to this one for dear life!

He'd shit his panties if he ran into you in the real world!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:32 PM   #213
oeb11
Valued Poster

Convenient excuse for deprecating others - but it is Fascist DPST stock in trade, ftw.

Cannot expect anything better of One.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:43 PM   #214
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I just read that the Knicks GM was fired. That idiot signed all of those power forwards this recent off season in what is now a small ball league and James Dolan is just now realizing that his GM didn't know what the fuck he was doing?

I know Dolan just cares about the money because they are a cash cow/ATM team but don't you actually want to start winning every once in a while? Jerry Jones to his credit at least tries to attempt (although not that successfully for the last 25 years) to win games even though the Cowboys are a cash cow for him.

It was funny when the Knicks fired their coach. He seemed pretty relieved and happy that he was gone.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:58 PM   #215
oeb11
Valued Poster

Jerry Jones desire to win is matched only by his incompetence as a GM in the NFL
He plays Sisyphus well since his Real coach JJ left.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:05 PM   #216
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You are not going to find anyone on the planet who thinks Jerry Jones is a competent GM unless you ask Jerry Jones. With his ego, he's never going to hire an experienced and competent GM. As soon he dies though, I think Stephen would hire one because he comes across to me to not be as delusional as his father.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:07 PM   #217
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Fascist DPST

Son have you had a post without those words in it?

I know you do not talk like that in the real world or you wouldn't be alive to post like this on here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:17 PM   #218
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Son have you had a post without those words in it?

I know you do not talk like that in the real world or you wouldn't be alive to post like this on here.
You wouldn’t be around either.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 04:17 PM   #219
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, all of these keyboard warriors who threaten me are harmless because I know they would never say that shit to my face if they saw what I look like in person - except one. That guy who was honest and sent me a picture of his gun, he would have said everything to my face and blown my fucking head off. Needless to say, I declined that meeting because I would not be breathing right now if I met that overly and highly sensitive fucking weirdo.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:24 PM   #220
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah, all of these keyboard warriors who threaten me are harmless because I know they would never say that shit to my face if they saw what I look like in person - except one. That guy who was honest and sent me a picture of his gun, he would have said everything to my face and blown my fucking head off. Needless to say, I declined that meeting because I would not be breathing right now if I met that old weirdo.
Well, I’ve been to many hobby socials in Pgh over the years. I know that most of the guys on hooker boards couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag. Or hit a golf ball. I doubt most of them could handle a firearm. Probably shoot themselves.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:31 PM   #221
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, I’ve been to many hobby socials in Pgh over the years. I know that most of the guys on hooker boards couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag. Or hit a golf ball. I doubt most of them couldn’t handle a firearm. Probably shoot themselves.
That was funny. They can shoot themselves. I'm fine with that. I just want to make sure they can't fucking shoot me

I know I'll be leaving this world one day, but I'm not leaving like that... I live in Texas. Some of these motherfuckers learn how to shoot guns in their diapers when they are a kid.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:16 PM   #222
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I think friendly fred knows there is no afterlife and it is why he is hanging on to this one for dear life!

He'd shit his panties if he ran into you in the real world!
Not only do I believe in the afterlife I can definitely tell you which religion is the right one.

Judaism - it is the expression of the covenant between God and his chosen people.

As for GM's no one even comes close to Red Auerbach.

He used to beat those fucking Lakers on the regular.

If "Lucas the pussy McCain" had the guts to show up, I would have caused him great pain with my fists. I was standing there by the flagpole, unarmed, at the noon hour, which is a traditional time to uphold one's honor, though Lucas has none. In fact, he should quit using that photo of Chuck Connors, a very decent gentleman who hated faggots like Lucas.

He is a fucking loser and a faggot.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:25 PM   #223
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Not only do I believe in the afterlife I can definitely tell you which religion is the right one.

Judaism - it is the expression of the covenant between God and his chosen people.

If "Lucas the pussy McCain" had the guts to show up, I would have caused him great pain with my fists. I was standing there by the flagpole, unarmed, at the noon hour, which is a traditional time to uphold one's honor, though Lucas has none. In fact, he should quit using that photo of Chuck Connors, a very decent gentleman who hated faggots like Lucas.

I would say Belicheat is the better GM. He did it under free agency and the salary cap. Red rode Russell and 5 other HOFERs. BCheat rode Brady.
Old 02-04-2020, 06:09 PM   #224
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

LOL.@ #patheticemotionalidiotoldjewb itch
Old 02-04-2020, 06:16 PM   #225
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah, all of these keyboard warriors who threaten me are harmless because I know they would never say that shit to my face if they saw what I look like in person - except one. That guy who was honest and sent me a picture of his gun, he would have said everything to my face and blown my fucking head off. Needless to say, I declined that meeting because I would not be breathing right now if I met that overly and highly sensitive fucking weirdo.
I can't resist but to reply to this. The only 6'4" people who make such a claim in real life that I know are busted up assholes.

You are correct that keyboard warriorship is prevalent.

I haven't ever had to beat anybody up. Not ever. A significant portion of my acquaintances are assholes.

With all the respect you deserve, you are specifically, and categorically a keyboard warrior. Look in the mirror.

That you continued your pompousity in a tribute thread of someone you supposedly admire is telling.
kehaar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women