Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #211
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Yeah, what code? oh that code. Not interested either. Please don't be stupid and go all 9/11 conspiracy postal. News flash there was no NWO staged demo, no missiles and nothing else but 'bout 19 fuckheads on a Jihad. And Oswald was the lone shooter and there's no little green men either. And Santa. Bet that one hurts.

-snip snip-
if you didn't care about it, then why respond to it. it really had nothing to do with 911 conspiracy. Its really not a conspiracy in the truest sense of the word.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #212
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

E Howard Hunt confessed to being a part of the Kennedy assassination team.

And if being correct meant being popular, Ron Paul would have been President long ago, and we would never had heard the names Reagan, Bush, Clinton or Obama.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #213
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
it really had nothing to do with 911 conspiracy. Its really not a conspiracy in the truest sense of the word.
it's not a conspiracy in any sense of the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Howard Hunt? Nixon's dirty trickster for WaterGate? Please. All you get is bunch of nonsense on that. Conflicting that, conflicting this. LBJ had JFK killed? Not buying that.

I bet both of you have copies of "None dare call it treason" on your nightstands too.

We as a nation don't have any divine or otherwise right to invade Iran under the current status, to simply keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons. That was Ron Paul's main point, and he's right. The current status meaning last i knew we aren't at war with Iran are we? Unless that changes or there's a major incident in that area we as a nation don't have the right to invade Iran for any reason, nuclear weapons or not.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #214
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you seen ....

The Men who shot Liberty Valance?

John Wayne didn't act alone either.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #215
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texaspride74
No, I mean Ron Paul the 12 term Texas Congressmen who has been the staunchest defender of the Constitution in Congress since Thomas Jefferson . . . . First of all, there is a huge difference between Isolationism and non-interventionism, and if you didn't believe everything your TV told you then you might know this. What Ron Paul stands for and what the Founding Fathers George Washington and Thomas Jefferson stood for is non-interventionism. It is a foriegn policy which includes diplomacy and free trade with other Nations. It also includes avoiding all wars not related to direct self-defense. That means no Nation building, no policing the world, and no preemptive attacks or invations of other Nations based on what some boogeyman might hypothetically do.

Ron Paul is right, and the founding fathers would agree that we as a sovereign nation should respect the sovereign rights of other nations. Barring any tangible and credible threats to the US, we have no right to invade Iran simply to prevent them from getting nukes.

Ron Paul is right.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #216
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I in fact was a proponent of dropping a nuke on Bin Liden's ass right after 9/11 when the stupid ass Taliban would not turn his murdering ass over. We have nuke's. I say use'em or lose'em.

Dude what an asinine, stupid thing to blab out in a post. You can't be serious. Don't sit there and post something that banal and crude. Obama has about as much leadership as a turnip but at least he's smart enough not to toss nukes around. Good thing you aren't in charge.

Yea, cause if I'd a been in charge, Bin Laden would have been dead 9 years ago and we would not have all these troops killed occupying other countries and we would have a shit pile less debt.

Oh and Bush was President back then, not Obama.

We nuked Japan twice to save American Troop lives, why the fuc would it have been so 'banal and crude' to do so in that shit hole of a country?
Do you know how many innocent citizen we have already killed in those two countries. Nuking him would have been much cheaper and cost way fewer lives in the long run for all three countries.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #217
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Barring any tangible and credible threats to the US, we have no right to invade Iran simply to prevent them from getting nukes.

He kind of leaves the door wide open doesn't he?

Some times you Ron Paul guys are nuttier than the Liberals.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #218
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I simply stated what E Howard Hunt said. You will have to argue with him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:37 AM   #219
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default But ya might find a new boyfriend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Barring any tangible and credible threats to the US, we have no right to invade Iran simply to prevent them from getting nukes.

You wouldn't know the difference between a liberal and a conservative if they butt fuc'd each other at your sex change coming out party.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #220
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
#1... Bin Laden would have been dead 9 years ago ...

#2 Nuking him would have been much cheaper and cost way fewer lives in the long run for all three countries.
#1: If you knew where he was 9 years ago why didn't you tell the U.S. government.

#2: I thought you are opposed to "nation building." Doesn't sound like it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...omic_Radiation

Before you make "political" decisions you might want to brush up on your scientific data regarding the effects of nuclear explosions .. by reviewing the consequences of a "little" plant explosion in the Soviet Union.

The Box lyrics
Songwriters: Lascelles;

Once upon a time in the land of Hushabye
Around about the wondrous days of yore
They came across a sort of box
Bound up with chains and locked with locks
And labeled, "Kindly do not touch, it's war"

Decree was issued round about all with a flourish and a shout
And a gaily colored mascot tripping lightly on the fore
"Don't fiddle with this deadly box
Or break the chains, or pick the locks
And please, don't ever play about with war"

Well, the children understood, children happen to be good
They were just as good around the time of yore
They didn't try to pick the locks
Or break into that deadly box
They never tried to play about with war

Mommies didn't either, sisters, aunts, grannies neither
'Cause they were quiet and sweet and pretty
In those wondrous days of yore
Well, very much the same as now, not the ones to blame somehow
For opening up that deadly box of war

But someone did, someone battered in the lid
And spilled the insides out across the floor
A sort of bouncy bumpy ball made up of guns and flags
[. From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/john-d...ox-lyrics.html .]
And all the tears and horror and the death that goes with war

It bounced right out and went bashing all about
And bumping into everything in store
And what was sad and most unfair
Is that it didn't really seem to care
Much who it bumped, or why, or what, or for

It bumped the children mainly, and I'll tell you this quite plainly
It bumps them everyday and more and more
And leaves them dead and burned and dying
Thousands of them sick and crying
'Cause when it bumps, it's really very sore

Now there's a way to stop the ball, it isn't difficult at all
All it takes is wisdom
I'm absolutely sure that we could get it back into the box
And bind the chains and lock the locks
No one seems to want to save the children anymore

Well, that's the way it all appears
'Cause it's been bouncing 'round for years and years
In spite of all the wisdom whizzed since those wondrous days of yore
And the time they came across the box
Bound up with chains and locked with locks
And labeled, "Kindly do not touch, it's war"

In your case .... Nuclear War.

Now is that in the interest of the United States to assure that some crazy bastard that doesn't have enough sense to realize that the Germans killed millions of Jews, and who wants to eliminate a whole country of them, and who supplies terrorist organizations with weapons and money to buy more ... should not have a device that can destroy millions of lives and cost trillions of dollars to rebuild other countries he decides to use it on?

Ron Paul is a danger to others, and disregards his own safety...

...... to make political points.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #221
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Yea, cause if I'd a been in charge, Bin Laden would have been dead 9 years ago and we would not have all these troops killed occupying other countries and we would have a shit pile less debt.

We nuked Japan twice to save American Troop lives, why the fuc would it have been so 'banal and crude' to do so in that shit hole of a country?
Do you know how many innocent citizen we have already killed in those two countries. Nuking him would have been much cheaper and cost way fewer lives in the long run for all three countries.
Hmmmm- so you think nuking a country that really was a pawn to kill one man? Hmmm, if you dropped a nuke(Remember the nukes we have now are about 100 times more powerful than the A-bombs dropped on Japan)do you think it's going to kill just one man? at least 100,000 would be killed right away and let's not forget the countless thousands who will be killed due to radiation- also add into the birth defects and possible radiation fall out that could travel to the neighboring nations- so at the end of the day you are looking at potentially the death of 500,000 to 1 million people with the overwhelming number of them being innocent- this has to be the dumbest suggestion I have heard to date.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #222
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Do any of you fucers actually read? Number one OBL was not holed up in some city. He was holed up in some sparsely populated region. Next read up on how many people the russian accident actually killed lexuslover and you will not keep making such idiotic statements on thbat subject matter. Listen pussies war is hell. I say make is as short and swet as possible. Yes I would have nuked tha= region of the world then and with hindsight I sure the fuc would. I guess u guys prefer the invasion of iraq.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #223
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

And what part of the statement we're currently not at war with Iran don't you get? Tangible and credible threat means we'd have to be at war already. And as it stands today only a major incident would trigger the type of situation where action like that could even be considered in real terms.

Quote:
I simply stated what E Howard Hunt said. You will have to argue with him.
Then you know it was a death bed he-said only story that other now also dead parties have refuted. You showed implied belief just by bringing it up without any qualifiers.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #224
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Obama is President today. Other than a strict Emergency chain of command in action during wartime meaning Obama is dead or unable to order a strike then Obama, today, is the only person who could authorize a strike using nuclear weapons.

Bush to his credit did not under his watch, and i was concerned he might. Twice. first in the initial shock of 9/11 and later when both wars were floundering.

Don't try to draw any parallels to World War II. The scale just doesn't fit to begin with. World War II. Remember that part about tangible threats? I'd say World War II is about as tangible as it gets. Truman's decision even on the scale of millions possibly lost on both sides during a World War was no easy decision. And that's my real point isn't it?
Old 10-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #225
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Don't try to draw any parallels to World War II. The scale just doesn't fit to begin with. World War II. Remember that part about tangible threats? I'd say World War II is about as tangible as it gets. Truman's decision even on the scale of millions possibly lost on both sides during a World War was no easy decision. And that's my real point isn't it?
Point of fact - it was estimated there would be 1,000,000 U.S. casualties including 100,000 killed. Based on experience, Japanese casualties were projected to be two or three times that number.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women