Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #211
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
All you post is 'stupid shit' as typified by your post above. If you actually read the article, you obviously didn't understand it, but that's typical for you mentally deficient Obamanites.

I did read you article (link)

from your article, first paragraph

and the National Right to Life Committee says he’s conducted a "four-year effort to cover up his full role in killing legislation to protect born-alive survivors of abortions

an abortion is not being born.

THE END
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Exactly.
Ms Olivia, you didn't read the article either.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #213
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
This needs to be prominently posted somewhere in our clubhouse. Compliance from the offender may be another issue.

Poor I.B.

a friend of mine is a national dristributor of trophies/parts ..

I can get a bill board engraved if you want one
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #214
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I did read you article (link)

from your article, first paragraph

and the National Right to Life Committee says he’s conducted a "four-year effort to cover up his full role in killing legislation to protect born-alive survivors of abortions

an abortion is not being born.

THE END
You and Little Blind Boy are truly ignorant, mentally-deficient SOBs who cannot read. Paragraph #8: “2003 state [Illinois] bill, SB 1082, sought to define the term "born-alive infant" as any infant, even one born as the result of an unsuccessful abortion, that shows vital signs separate from its mother. The bill would have established that infants thus defined were humans with legal rights. It never made it to the floor; it was voted down by the Health and Human Services Committee, which Obama chaired.” Obama voted against SB 1082 in committee.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #215
CJ7
Valued Poster

abortion

The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy

birth

The emergence and separation of offspring from the body of the mother. b. The act or process of bearing young
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #216
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default More from the moronic comedy duo: 'Two Failed Comedians'

.Dumb
Quote:

.Dumber

Quote:
This needs to be prominently posted somewhere in our clubhouse. Compliance from the offender may be another issue.

Poor I.B.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #217
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:

LOL! Naw, he's a serial post polluter. I already see too much of his crap in posts where someone quotes him. It bypasses the ignore status I have him on. At least it shows me he is still a mean-spirited dumb ass who repeats himself a lot.

He deserves only what negative attention necessary to warn other posters.

He continues to give us examples of his serial repetition of and abuse of the words "birth" and "alive" in describing aborted fetuses.

Unless they were dead before the abortion, I would suspect that each fetus was alive and growing before the procedure most of us call abortion.

However, poor I.B. continues to wrongly call them "alive" after they have been aborted (the word I.B. equates with birth).

Poor I.B.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #218
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Your collective lies, conjecture and deceit only serve to illustrate how moronic you two are.
Still Dumb

Quote:
abortion

The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy

birth

The emergence and separation of offspring from the body of the mother. b. The act or process of bearing young
.Still Dumber
.. ...
Quote:
LOL! Naw, he's a serial post polluter. I already see too much of his crap in posts where someone quotes him. It bypasses the ignore status I have him on. At least it shows me he is still a mean-spirited dumb ass who repeats himself a lot.

He deserves only what negative attention necessary to warn other posters.

He continues to give us examples of his serial repetition of and abuse of the words "birth" and "alive" in describing aborted fetuses.

Unless they were dead before the abortion, I would suspect that each fetus was alive and growing before the procedure most of us call abortion.

However, poor I.B. continues to wrongly call them "alive" after they have been aborted (the word I.B. equates with birth).

Poor I.B.
Sec. 8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as including born-alive infant

(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.

Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002:
116 Stat. 926, enacted August 5, 2002, 1 U.S.C. § 8

Little Blind Boy and CJ7 choose to remain ignorant, nothing they post repudiates that fact.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #219
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So Stevie and CJ, are we to understand that you support the intentional killing of living babies who have survived an attempted abortion?

I'm defining "attempted abortion" as an abortion where the intent was to remove the growing fetus from its mother with no signs of life, however, despite the best efforts of the medical personnel, the fetus remained alive, and became a baby outside its mother's womb.

So, if the baby survives the attempted abortion, you support killing the baby, even though the baby is alive and outside its mother's womb. Do I have that correct?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #220
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Really? Someone said they got rid of me??? I've must have missed that post. As for being born...a child who survives abortion comes out through the birth canal and not the ass. I think that qualifies that child as being born. Even if a child was delivered by C-section...well, just look at that word "delivered". A child is delivered by C-section and they are recognized by medicine and science as being born.

So the question still stands, would you support a candidate a candidate who sponsored a bill that would kill a child after birth or would allow a viable child to die? Yes or no?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:28 AM   #221
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A website with names and faces of children who survived abortion. You would kill these people and so would Obama.

Victoria Joe Stinnett was cut from the body of her dead mother in Skidmore, MO. She was kidnapped and taken to Kansas. Four days later she was reunited with her father. Today she is seven years old. According to CJ7 and some other she should be dead even if someone had to do it. She was not born by their standards. Even the Amber alert delayed broadcasting the kidnapping because someone decided that since she wasn't born, she didn't qualify.

http://joseromia.tripod.com/survivors.html
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:01 AM   #222
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, if the baby survives the attempted abortion, you support killing the baby, even though the baby is alive and outside its mother's womb. Do I have that correct?
Actually, no, you don't.

In the article from IB Hankering's link:

"It is worth noting that Illinois law already provided that physicians must protect the life of a fetus when there is "a reasonable likelihood of sustained survival of the fetus outside the womb, with or without artificial support."

Wonder why some in here would want to disregard that part.

Anyways, this bill we're now talking about wasn't about what to do with a viable fetus. It was about what to call an unviable fetus that happened to still have some vital signs. That's why it was viewed as a back-door attempt to under-cut Roe V Wade.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #223
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Actually, no, you don't.

In the article from IB Hankering's link:

"It is worth noting that Illinois law already provided that physicians must protect the life of a fetus when there is "a reasonable likelihood of sustained survival of the fetus outside the womb, with or without artificial support."

Wonder why some in here would want to disregard that part.

Anyways, this bill we're now talking about wasn't about what to do with a viable fetus. It was about what to call an unviable fetus that happened to still have some vital signs. That's why it was viewed as a back-door attempt to under-cut Roe V Wade.
Wonder why a little worm like you ignores this part of the article:
Obama campaign statement, June 30: Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language. The Illinois legislation read, "A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law." The Born Alive Infant Protections Act read, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being ‘born alive’ as defined in this section." [SB 1082, Held in Health and Human Services, 3/13/03; Session Sine Die, 1/11/05; BAIPA, Public Law 107-207]

"The statement was still on Obama’s Web site as of this writing, Aug. 25, long after Obama had accused his detractors of "lying." But Obama’s claim is wrong. In fact, by the time the HHS Committee voted on the bill, it did contain language identical to the federal act."
Old 02-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #224
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wonder why a little worm like you ignores this part of the article:
Because that part of the article is entirely irrelevant as to whether or not Obama supports infanticide. The suggestion is absurd on its face (as are most of your anti-Obama screeds), but this one takes it to a new low. Nevertheless, if you want to claim Obama actually supports infanticide, perhaps you can show us where he was either against the Illinois law that requires doctors to care for viable fetuses after an abortion, or where he voted to over-turn the law that requires doctors to care for viable fetuses after an abortion attempt.

Going on and on about his position relating to a bill that wanted to give "rights" to an aborted fetus because its heart beat 3 times after it was aborted - and linking that to a willingness to deal in infanticide is just morbid - and it says more about you than it does about Obama.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #225
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Because that part of the article is entirely irrelevant as to whether or not Obama supports infanticide. The suggestion is absurd on its face (as are most of your anti-Obama screeds), but this one takes it to a new low. Nevertheless, if you want to claim Obama actually supports infanticide, perhaps you can show us where he was either against the Illinois law that requires doctors to care for viable fetuses after an abortion, or where he voted to over-turn the law that requires doctors to care for viable fetuses after an abortion attempt.

Going on and on about his position relating to a bill that wanted to give "rights" to an aborted fetus because its heart beat 3 times after it was aborted - and linking that to a willingness to deal in infanticide is just morbid - and it says more about you than it does about Obama.
It’s not “irrelevant” at all. Obama deceitfully equivocated – just like you are doing. He falsely posited a precondition and then “said” that precondition was not met. In doing so, he lied. Face it. Obama has lied from day one and continues to lie. What he “says” in some position paper is very much “irrelevant”. What is “relevant” is quantifiable: his vote. That vote is the measure of the man. He voted against the bill which met every precondition he set. He voted against protecting the life of a living infant. It matters naught that you squirm like the weasel you are, you cannot deny that fact.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women