Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #211
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Damnit...don't distract him...he's an oil and gas guy...let him try and focus...
Also, What in the hell is that supposed to mean? You'd be surprised how many oil and gas guys are on here. Stupid f-cking troll. Anything to rile up people, right?

You keep referring to yourself as a "strong" man. I can't even be sure you ARE a man going by your non-sensical ranting on these boards.

I know I can't expect a known and proven liar like yourself to be honest, but what do you do for a living? Live off of your old lady's income. Make sure she uses Listerine when she comes home. Well, you probably enjoy that taste. Never mind.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:18 PM   #212
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I am curious why are you even on here WAKE? you don't hobby for what ever reason and just seem to just want to bash and irritate members. I am single but was married and I will tell you it has nothing to do with being a better man. Some can say its a moral issue or whatever, in truth I really feel that the same old pussy get stale and as men who by nature are breed to procreate like new pussy. If you don't then the problem is you. And people change fool, marriage has become a very old custom that is mostly filled with insecure people. Remember a ring cant plug a hole. I feel just like all relationships, they all have a shelf life and shit just changes, so yes maybe some should get a divorce but there are way many more issues that could make that impossible. I am sure all these married men love their wives but we can all separate love and a pop.. JMO.. but I think I am pretty accurate.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:42 PM   #213
LuckyMofo
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

The beautiful variety of women and the no-strings attached hot sexual encounters are what led me to stray.
LuckyMofo is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:40 PM   #214
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
I am curious why are you even on here WAKE? you don't hobby for what ever reason...
Why do you assume that?

Quote:
...in truth I really feel that the same old pussy get stale and as men who by nature are breed to procreate like new pussy.
If that's the case, then no man should ever get married, because every man would cheat on his wife. Since not all men cheat on their wives, your feeling is obviously flawed...

Quote:
...marriage has become a very old custom that is mostly filled with insecure people.
I agree. Marraige should not exist as an institution. It's antiquated, and serves no purpose...it never did. So why do you guys get married? It's because you think society expects it of you, and you're too weak to ignore the peer pressure. I'm not.

Quote:
...so yes maybe some should get a divorce but there are way many more issues that could make that impossible.
Incorrect...their own fear keeps them from doing it...nothing more...it's far from impossible. Fear of social rejection. Fear of monetary loss. Fear of being alone. These weak guys are just afraid to do the right thing...so they choose to turn their back on their families and try to hide from it...

I hope all of them get discover by their wives. Thousands of men, getting simultaneously found out by their wives...that would prove one hell of a point to them, and society.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:48 PM   #215
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
You asking for a divorce would cause you to move back in with your parents (snicker), ruin your wife's life, and destroy your family...so...you're committing the one action that would lead to a divorce if your wife found out about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Again, because you're slow, SHE changed the terms of the "contract". I'm not totally innocent in everything, but I just don't get these people that think it's the guy's fault TOTALLY and the poor innocent woman never has any fault in the matter.
You ignored the comment. If you don't want to destroy your family, why do you do the one thing that would guarantee its destruction?

P.S.-I had out for 32 years because I wanted to...and then I no longer wanted to. This isn't hard to fathom...men all over the world do it...the fact that you can't comprehend it, and automatically think it must be a medical problem, or a lack of proximity to women, just proves that you have no impulse control. You keep losing these discussions...badly...
Old 11-06-2015, 09:21 PM   #216
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You ignored the comment. If you don't want to destroy your family, why do you do the one thing that would guarantee its destruction?

P.S.-I had out for 32 years because I wanted to...and then I no longer wanted to. This isn't hard to fathom...men all over the world do it...the fact that you can't comprehend it, and automatically think it must be a medical problem, or a lack of proximity to women, just proves that you have no impulse control. You keep losing these discussions...badly...
Once again you post that you win when you obviously don't. You have admitted to being married....then saying you're not. Then you give some lame excuse about your definition of marriage or some other BS excuse for the lie. You get exposed and beaten BADLY across numerous threads, but claim victory. Being as you are a troll and your goal is to stir up sh-t,I guess in that sense, you might win.

Back to your nonsense: If you "no longer wanted to", then you indeed DID NOT have a normal sex drive. Maybe low testosterone. I know guys that had that problem and just didn't want sex. They took the pills and were back to normal.

By the way, you're the expert on ignoring comments that expose you and focusing on comments you think you can win. You do that regularly on here AND get called out on it but fail to acknowledge your fail and then you move on to the next BS you can post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
I notice you completely ignored the real thrust of his comments. Again.
Anyway, ONCE AGAIN because you missed it the first few times, why I "do the thing that would destroy my family" is because SHE changed the parameters of the marriage, that's why. I never wanted that. Apparently, in your view, cheating in a marriage is the worst thing you can possibly do. No matter what the circumstances. Sometimes, it keeps the marriage together. I realize this is like trying to explain something to a child with no understanding of the real world, but I'm a sucker for arguing with clueless trolls. You live in this fantasy land of black and white absolutes where no matter what, the guy is to blame. Well, the rest of us have to live in the real world where things aren't that cut and dry. Now, go back to pulling stranger's pubes out of your lady's teeth.

Also, you didn't explain the "oil and gas guy" comment. Going to ignore that one too?

Oh why not? You always claim victory. I guess I'll join in, troll.
You keep losing.....bad.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:43 PM   #217
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Incorrect...their own fear keeps them from doing it...nothing more...it's far from impossible. Fear of social rejection. Fear of monetary loss. Fear of being alone. These weak guys are just afraid to do the right thing...so they choose to turn their back on their families and try to hide from it....
You answer your own stupidity with this post. According to you, the wife stops putting out, we should just be alone, lose money, and have social rejection. That would be the "right" thing to do. Uh..OK.

Do you really think this sh-t? If you aren't a troll, what's your story?
Are you disgusted by all the married men that use your wife to do the thing you hate most in the world (cheating)?

By the way, you never answered as usual, but what do YOU do for a living? What's your problem with "oil and gas" guys?
Old 11-06-2015, 09:55 PM   #218
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You were involved in the Horizon spill in the Gulf of Mexico weren't you?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:02 PM   #219
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
By the way, you never answered as usual, but what do YOU do for a living? What's your problem with "oil and gas" guys?
Is there some reason you want to into what I do for a living? Just askin'...
Old 11-07-2015, 03:20 PM   #220
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You were involved in the Horizon spill in the Gulf of Mexico weren't you?
No. Not sure what that has to do with anything at all on here, but no, I wasn't involved.
I work for an oilfield service company. We make parts for offshore drilling but I'm not offshore myself.

Here's a picture of some taint for you. Have fun.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:23 PM   #221
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is there some reason you want to into what I do for a living? Just askin'...
Well, you made a comment about "oil and gas guys". What's your problem with oil and gas guys? If you think you're above guys in the oil industry, I was curious just what it was that you do for a living. (Besides living off of your wife's money from cheating married guys.)

Quote:
Damnit...don't distract him...he's an oil and gas guy...let him try and focus....
Old 11-07-2015, 03:33 PM   #222
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Keep wondering...

Next time you see my wife, tell that bitch I want my cut!
Old 11-07-2015, 03:39 PM   #223
albundy
Valued Poster

Figured you'd dodge it. It's what you do. Still didn't answer what your problem is with oil industry guys, by the way.

Damn. She f-cks cheating married guys for a living and you don't even get a cut? That sucks.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:41 PM   #224
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Yeah...I'm going to dodge giving you personal info about me...

Yep. It kinda offsets though, since she won't let me buy her anything when we're out together...she's the best wife ever...
Old 11-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #225
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah...I'm going to dodge giving you personal info about me...

Yep. It kinda offsets though, since she won't let me buy her anything when we're out together...she's the best wife ever...
That's fine...But what's your problem with oil industry guys?

She sounds great. She helps facilitate guys doing what you preach against and gives you none of the money from it. Watch out for married guys' pubes when you kiss.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women