Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2016, 07:40 PM   #211
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...t/#more-111432

Quote:
When every single Kuwaiti oil field was blown up by Saddam Hussein, they said it would take 5 years to cap them all off and restart their oil pumping industry. The Kuwaiti’s and Saudi’s called Texans, who had them all capped and back in working order in 8 months.
We are a nation that knows how to get shit done.

When the Northern Chile mine workers were trapped two miles underground, they said no-one could save them. Who did they call for help? A bunch of hick miners from USA coal country who went down there, worked on the fly, engineered the rescue equipment on site, and saved every one of them….
That’s our America.

France honorWhen a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, began opening fire on a train in France, the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little nut with a death wish.
Legion d’Honneur or not, that’s us. That’s just how we roll.

Lady Liberty can stroll along the Champs-Elysées with a swagger befitting Mae West because without her arrival they’d be speaking German in the Louvre.

Yet for the better part of the past decade a group of intellectual something-or-others have been teaching an insufferable storyline claiming it’s better to be sitting around a campfire eating sustainable algae cakes and picking parasites off each other.

Enough.

When WE hear Donald Trump say “Let’s Make America Great Again”, WE also hear the familiar echo “cowboy up” people.

It’s high time we stop being embarrassed about our exceptional nature, and start being proud of it again. Because when it matters most, when it really counts, when it’s really needed, there’s a whole bunch of people all around this world of ours that are mighty happy when swagger walks in to solve their problems.

Yeah, “let’s make America great again”. Swagger on !

Then again…

…..It’s not surprising “they” don’t know who “we” are.

They walked away from us a long, long time ago !
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #212
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Then again…

I never have thought America wasn't great, maybe you will be proud of her again someday whiffy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:27 PM   #213
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

EVA the chimptard, translated

what's the best thing about having EVA the CHIMP on ignore? it doesn't matter what he says .. it's all doo doo caca caca poo poo!!!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:43 AM   #214
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Then again…

" ...walked away.." , more like SWISHY sashayed away !!! asuup and EKIM can demonstrate how ! It their normal " gait " .
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 11:12 AM   #215
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" ...walked away.." , more like SWISHY sashayed away !!! asuup and EKIM can demonstrate how ! It their normal " gait " .
Are you another one who is selling America short? You and woomby flying the rainbow flag.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:59 AM   #216
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you another one who is selling America short? You and woomby flying the rainbow flag.
More transference and deflection from YOU EKIM The Inbred Chimp WELSHER ! Go pick some dingle berries !
Old 01-25-2016, 01:34 PM   #217
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
More transference and deflection from YOU EKIM The Inbred Chimp WELSHER ! Go pick some dingle berries !
You are like a fucking broken record, or is that a parrot. Since your woomby left you have gotten desperate for attention.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:47 PM   #218
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are like a fucking broken record, or is that a parrot. Since your woomby left you have gotten desperate for attention.
Whatever ! But it sure wouldn't be a CHIMP like YOU EKIM The Inbred Chimp WELSHER !
Old 01-25-2016, 05:39 PM   #219
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Whatever ! But it sure wouldn't be a CHIMP like YOU EKIM The Inbred Chimp WELSHER !
LMFAO melt down alert melt down alert.......
Old 01-25-2016, 06:55 PM   #220
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
melt down alert melt down alert.......

I knew Intellectual Froglegs would send you into orbit, Yekim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXgItaNgiEg
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:18 PM   #221
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Intellectual, SLOBBRIN?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:00 PM   #222
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I knew Intellectual Froglegs would send you into orbit, Yekim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXgItaNgiEg
http://themoderatevoice.com/cartoon-trumps-lies/
Old 01-25-2016, 10:53 PM   #223
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default Trump is a sick puppy

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ality-disorder
Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Concerned therapists break silence to warn the public

A few mental health professionals were concerned about my last blog, "Does Donald Trump Have Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Their concern was that American Psychiatric Association's guidelines warn clinicians they should not diagnose public figures.

I've pointed out that I am not a therapist but one many journalists who have explored whether Trump has a personality disorder characterized by grandiosity; an expectation that others will recognize one’s superiority; a lack of empathy, lack of truthfulness, and the tendency to degrade others. If clinicians cannot explore these things, thank goodness that journalists can.

However, his continued popularity has some concerned prominent clinicians ignoring the "Goldwater rule," which declares it unethical for psychiatrists to comment on an individual’s mental state without examining him personally and having the patient’s consent to make such comments.

"That mental-health professionals are even willing to talk about Trump in the first place may attest to their deep concern about a Trump presidency" writes Henry Alford in a November 11 edition of Vanity Fair. His psychological profile Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In! (link is external)quotes a variety of clinicians who are confident that the billionaire's high profile and documented history of grandiose behavior makes the diagnosis obvious.

Following are some of their comments.

“Remarkably narcissistic,” said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education.

“He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”

“He’s very easy to diagnose,” said psychotherapist Charlotte Prozan. “In the first debate, he talked over people and was domineering. He’ll do anything to demean others, like tell Carly Fiorina he doesn’t like her looks. ‘You’re fired!’ would certainly come under lack of empathy. And he wants to deport immigrants, but [two of] his wives have been immigrants.

“There is help available, but it doesn’t look like the help people are used to. It’s not insight-oriented psychotherapy, because narcissists already have insight. They’re aware; the problem is, they don’t care. They know how you’d like them to act; the problem is, they’ve got a different set of rules."

Licensed clinical social worker Wendy Terrie Behary, the author of Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed, said, “Narcissists are not necessarily liars, but they are notoriously uncomfortable with the truth." (The article notes that Trump positions himself as a possible savior to the economy despite the fact that four of his companies have declared bankruptcy.)

“Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. “This man is known for his golf courses, but, with due respect, who does he think works on these golf courses? Mr. Trump’s bullying nature—taunting Senator John McCain for being captured in Vietnam, or saying Jeb Bush has “low energy”—is in keeping with the narcissistic profile.

"Regardless of how you feel about John McCain, the man served—and suffered. To degrade people is really part of a cluster-B personality disorder: it’s antisocial and shows a lack of remorse for other people. The way to make it O.K. to attack someone verbally, psychologically, or physically is to lower them. That’s what he’s doing.

“He’s applying for the greatest job in the land, the greatest task of which is to serve, but there’s nothing about the man that is service-oriented. He’s only serving himself.”

Old 01-25-2016, 11:31 PM   #224
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Really, AssupHypocrite? You commenting on someone's mental health?

You fit that profile better than Trump!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 06:22 AM   #225
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again, no discussion, denial or rebuttal. Just insults.

Typical Trump supporter.

Glad we got that settled, Whiny. Gary Johnson will be devastated!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women