Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #211
TSlyC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
Well gotta get thru the rest of my to see list first, I didn't even know who she was until that post, sorry miss Elizabeth.

F and l, only way to be
To get slightly off topic. You guys actually meet up in person? Damn.

Back on topic: I keep hearing about people who didn't F and L, and who are now married/got FUCKED. Could somebody link some stories/threads?
Old 02-15-2015, 08:10 PM   #212
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSlyC View Post
Back on topic: I keep hearing about people who didn't F and L, and who are now married/got FUCKED. Could somebody link some stories/threads?
Try any of the SAB threads....
And what the fuck happened to AG??
Old 02-15-2015, 08:10 PM   #213
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSlyC View Post
To get slightly off topic. You guys actually meet up in person? Damn.

No, had no clue who she was until that post, quick look she appears to be a hot ass woman,

And that would def be interesting to hear f and not l stories
Old 02-15-2015, 08:13 PM   #214
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Heard something about his buggy breaking down somewhere in albany and he doesn't have the means to get i fixed

F and l
Old 02-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #215
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Heard something about his buggy breaking down somewhere in albany and he doesn't have the means to get i fixed

F and l
hmmm lol maybe he packed up and left with her and they are somewhere in iowa.

either way maybe its a good story
Old 02-15-2015, 08:26 PM   #216
Guest042416
Account Disabled

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=sab

heres a good one to get your throat thirsty for her

this is why you fuck and leave and you don't bring them home
Old 02-15-2015, 08:29 PM   #217
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
hmmm lol maybe he packed up and left with her and they are somewhere in iowa.

either way maybe its a good story
Yeah and a good story about the fuck and NOT leave for sure
Old 02-15-2015, 08:31 PM   #218
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah and a good story about the fuck and NOT leave for sure
shes a never fuck and anything, great looking girl

but fuck what a disaster some of these threads on her holy shit

Task u done good dumping her, shit shes out of control, she needs help
hope she gets it

burger did you fuck her?
Old 02-15-2015, 08:40 PM   #219
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't be so sure, you have no clue who I will see until I write, if I write a review, otherwise who,I see honestly is none of your biz buddy

Quote:
shes a never fuck and anything, great looking girl

but fuck what a disaster some of these threads on her holy shit

Task u done good dumping her, shit shes out of control, she needs help
hope she gets it

burger did you fuck her?
Can't u read?

F and l
Old 02-15-2015, 08:58 PM   #220
TSlyC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Tried searching for SAB and see a bunch of shit. This AmishGangster fellow seems in love. So do a lot of other guys.An SAB Hoodie? Wow. Discussion of an SAB sub-forum? Jesus.

I still don't get why so many loved her and why she was banned. Maybe I didn't go far back enough, but I just read a lot of threads and all of them seem unnaturally positive.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #221
TSlyC
Valued Poster

Quote:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=sab

heres a good one to get your throat thirsty for her

this is why you fuck and leave and you don't bring them home
From this I started searching SexyAngelBaby instead of SAB and holy shit.

What the fuck Jimmies? F & L.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:20 PM   #222
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
gp, lol I said that in jest about the uhaul.

I was not given any pain at all from any provider lol, you have me confused and well, oh, lol we can get that another time, I think you missed the analogy and the uhaul.

I actually hold trish in high regard and would not even come close to comparing her to the uhaul girl, so You took it the wrong way, but that's ok you made your points, very well.

You done good GP.

Miss you buddy
We will go out can catch up at some point over a pint or two, I will let goat know well hang again
Hi BJ,

I apologize. I misspoke and indeed got the names confused with you know who. I appreciate your thoughts.

If it is not off-topic, and leaving Trish aside for a moment, I get to speak to several providers but have no other contact with them at all. I have my reasons. Some of these ladies have excellent minds, excellent personalities and so much more going for them. Several male members here have expressed their sincere commitments to stay the long run and do something genuine, also for the very long run, for their lifetime benefit. There is nothing sexual in these desires, save for a need to care, to see someone safe, happy, being all that they can be, without joining the US Army [ one for the R-man!!].

I can count more than a dozen members who have publicly expressed such commitments. Some have been made in anguish without forethought, some have been made deliberately, knowing how little success attends these attempts, and there are all manner of folk across the spectrum, that speak of a need to care. People express themselves in various and unexpected ways. Many more members prefer to remain private.

So something interesting is definitely going on, and since ECCIE has become a much more benign place, it would be useful if other ladies should care to chip in.

Speaking for myself, I am unable to move out of Ithaca for health reasons. Yet, when I see certain people in Rochester, Buffalo, Binghamton or Syracuse, occasionally I feel a very strong impulse that here is a good person, an excellent person that I should contact and speak to. More, I should try and do something long-lasting for this lady.

I have accidentally met women turned out to troubled, yet astonishing. It does not hurt. All it costs me is zero, the willingness to listen to someone for a little while, or even several little whiles.

I feel I want to bring someone like this under my care and watch very lovingly over her well-being and recovery. Words like "Sexual abuse is sexual comfort" (and I quote verbatim) hit very hard somewhere deep inside me. It does not have to be that way, and all men are not like that.

Perhaps we are each of us shaped by our pasts, and forge our imperfect moral compasses as best we may. My resources are limited in terms of cash wealth, but for those willing to invest trust and some sweat equity, pursuing one of several types of technical education, I am always ready to be of service. No quid pro quo, ever. I should hope that those who are truly perceptive are aware that in the decades to come, only knowledge-based professions are going to offer security.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:52 PM   #223
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorisin View Post
Greenpeace... (too) well said!!! Lemme interpret for the rest of us dullards...and paraaphrase ole PM ... Trisha sure knows how to make a jimmie feel swell
Doc,

a) You know me too well to even think I consider anyone a dullard, in this Universe, ever. I do have hissy fits about deliberately cruel peeps, but that is a different matter, no?

b) The point I was trying to make was only partly about Trisha. Many of our esteemed ladies [ and that is a sincere term] do have fulfilling family lives and/or careers.

I find many of them to be very thoughtful and loving women. Consider this, I write to many and receive back wonderful and warm letters, about many subjects. I wish I could show you some of those. About education, legume physiology [your backyard, btw, can you guess?], so many things. They are speaking about issues of interest to them, stuff I know nothing about, e.g. poems written by Alfred Lord Tennyson, philosophy of interest to that writer, also not familiar to me.

Why should it be calculated to make a man feel swell? Quite the opposite, don't you think? You are a doctor, medical or otherwise: so figure this out for us?

I am saying that I have developed a sincere appreciation for the qualities of the head and heart I have found in so many of these ladies, not one of whom I have met in person, or am likely to meet. That is the important point. Therefore, there is no benefit to them to make me feel good, is there.

If the mods allow, I shall offer a concrete example of someone no longer working, Ms. Alexis Moore. I knew of her from way back when, at a time when she was a skinny spinner, a sprite of a girl. Over time, she matured, started a family, and her body changed. I don't go to Syracuse, not since 1997. Over time, she and I used to speak on the phone, write emails. Call it a one-way admiration society.

There is a specific reason. I search for bodhisattvas in my own stupid effed-up ways. Over time, some few persons light up my radar screens, as it were. To each his own poison. Some like football, others do bratwurst in beer and onions, I search for bodhisattvas. Crazy, eh? Cheaper, and less calories!

I may be totally wrong, but Ms. Moore is one amazing person, in ways too many to describe. Amazing does not mean perfect! Same with Trish, same with many, many I have come to know and admire. But never known in the biblical sense. None of them has any reason to make me feel swell. I am a mere nobody, which only makes their reactions all that more admirable.
Old 02-16-2015, 01:20 AM   #224
TSlyC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Hi BJ,

I apologize. I misspoke and indeed got the names confused with you know who. I appreciate your thoughts.

If it is not off-topic, and leaving Trish aside for a moment, I get to speak to several providers but have no other contact with them at all. I have my reasons. Some of these ladies have excellent minds, excellent personalities and so much more going for them. Several male members here have expressed their sincere commitments to stay the long run and do something genuine, also for the very long run, for their lifetime benefit. There is nothing sexual in these desires, save for a need to care, to see someone safe, happy, being all that they can be, without joining the US Army [ one for the R-man!!].

I can count more than a dozen members who have publicly expressed such commitments. Some have been made in anguish without forethought, some have been made deliberately, knowing how little success attends these attempts, and there are all manner of folk across the spectrum, that speak of a need to care. People express themselves in various and unexpected ways. Many more members prefer to remain private.

So something interesting is definitely going on, and since ECCIE has become a much more benign place, it would be useful if other ladies should care to chip in.

Speaking for myself, I am unable to move out of Ithaca for health reasons. Yet, when I see certain people in Rochester, Buffalo, Binghamton or Syracuse, occasionally I feel a very strong impulse that here is a good person, an excellent person that I should contact and speak to. More, I should try and do something long-lasting for this lady.

I have accidentally met women turned out to troubled, yet astonishing. It does not hurt. All it costs me is zero, the willingness to listen to someone for a little while, or even several little whiles.

I feel I want to bring someone like this under my care and watch very lovingly over her well-being and recovery. Words like "Sexual abuse is sexual comfort" (and I quote verbatim) hit very hard somewhere deep inside me. It does not have to be that way, and all men are not like that.

Perhaps we are each of us shaped by our pasts, and forge our imperfect moral compasses as best we may. My resources are limited in terms of cash wealth, but for those willing to invest trust and some sweat equity, pursuing one of several types of technical education, I am always ready to be of service. No quid pro quo, ever. I should hope that those who are truly perceptive are aware that in the decades to come, only knowledge-based professions are going to offer security.

Ithaca eh? On we go brother.

Truly, what we're discussing is that investment, that desire to care; it is a cost. It costs to care. It costs to listen and it costs to be involved in most providers lives. Truth being told, many of them have experienced some form of trauma, and in most cases, the average civilian or hobbyist is thoroughly unequipped to interface with them in a productive meaningful way.

Your kindness is respectable, but it must always be tempered with practicality. If you love too much, care too much...you will be hurt. That hurt may rob you from others. Take care.

For now, I prefer to fuck and leave.
Old 02-16-2015, 02:39 AM   #225
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Which part, the beer, or the fuck and leave? We are used to,this from him
lol I was referring to the friend he was bringing...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women