Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-06-2014, 05:26 AM   #211
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
The classics like....

Night of the Living Dead (1968)

love that movie!
Old 05-06-2014, 05:46 AM   #212
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
love that movie!
The best! One of my top ten of all movies.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:53 AM   #213
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
oh heck yea!!! saw that movie when i was supa young babysitting..the movie was almost over whn i got home..
finished watching it with me mums..i was pretty freaked out for weeks afterward..

did i happen to mention we lived across the street from a cemetery...
Old 05-06-2014, 06:40 AM   #214
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Darkmess this doesn't make sense until we reverse all of the points issued by a abitmor in this wonderful thread as a gesture of civility?
Unless of course this thread had more to do about issuing some points than it did civility. Respect the points?
Old 05-06-2014, 07:46 AM   #215
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
If I may, I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed!

DD
Quote:
Darkmess this doesn't make sense until we reverse all of the points issued by a abitmor in this wonderful thread as a gesture of civility?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Unless of course this thread had more to do about issuing some points than it did civility. Respect the points?
Or he's blowing smoke disguised as respect and civility....
I personally think Armor is in over his head on this, especially after reading WU's posts in this thread.
Heh -- Armor gave me points for my one word post of "krill".
I report, you decide.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:51 AM   #216
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The posts at the top of this page aren't necc on the topic of respect. But they do flow in the conversation rather nicely... Abitmor gona arbitrarily apply some sorta justice?
Old 05-06-2014, 08:21 AM   #217
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
The posts at the top of this page aren't necc on the topic of respect. But they do flow in the conversation rather nicely... Abitmor gona arbitrarily apply some sorta justice?
Ed Zachary.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:52 AM   #218
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Only if he is consistent in his enforcement policy.......of course, he could only point one of them.....maybe he could point that one twice to make up for the other one.......in the name of civility and respect
Old 05-06-2014, 05:48 PM   #219
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

points?? For what>

lol I better check how many I got now
u done good dd, good thread
Old 05-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #220
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Worth repeating

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Hi DD,

A BIG THANK YOU!

As some have noted, many of us prefer not to participate because the board seems to be monopolized by a few animals, JJ Walker among them, always ready with an insulting an mindless comment, including one in response to your own thoughtful request. The moderators should take a strong stand, reprimanding gratuitous garbage, and possibly banning such scoundrels for a time to make a point.

Another issue: banning words such as "hiookers". Wholly unacceptable. Sex workers are immeasurably valuable and since ancient times have been viewed as SACRED. Sacred for reasons to many to adequately convey, but in all societies, from the Assyrians, to India to Japan, SANCTITY was key to the profession of the courtesan.

I can refer to the the Buddhist scriptures, e.g. the Bodhisattva of the Chained Bones, and to innumerable other instances of the "sacred courtesan" in the Buddhist universe, as well as in its parallel streams. For example, the concept of the Nilakantha Shiva, "the Blue-Throated Lord of All That IS" is a trope, describing the voluntary swallowing of poison that was a necessary product of the churning of the 'world ocean' that none else could possibly withstand. Long story short, it fell to the Supreme Sovereign of All That IS to grasp that poison and drink it down, turning the throat blue, an allegory of course, of the nature of society.

If all these ladies did not absorb all our negativities, needs, pain, and hungers UPON themselves, imagine the darkness that would then be thrust upon the world? Hence, they are seen and worshipped as the Blue-throated Shiva. I have been warned by mods, and vilified by the mighty illumined minds here as to why I am a hyprocrite, fool and better gone. I welcome censure by such. However, reality and truth cannot be altered at the behest of a few benighted souls, and I am delighted that DD has finally come out strongly against the tide of garbage flowing out of ECCIE. If some can be BANNED, some more should be as well. Perhaps permanently. I should be happy to be among the latter group, provided some of the very worst also be included.

Ideas have consequences, and so does what we say and think. Animals have limited powers of speech, thought and volition, and hence their culpability is limited as well. Our responsibilities and culpability are without limit. There is no getting around this fact with rudeness and oafish, filthy comeback, that merely emphasize how debased the writer is.

Most of these ladies are doing a punishing job under very high pressure, for very little ultimate material reward. One might say that what they do is an act of pure charity, in most cases, because what they lose in terms of personal well-being is enormously more than what is gained in monetary terms which is negligible [except for a very thin creamy layer]. This can be proven with recourse to stark economics, without getting enmeshed in futile debate.

This is all the more reason to treat our ladies with utmost respect, recognizing their activities as a form of voluntary or involuntary self-sacrifice. Were someone to probe deeply into the nature of cause and effect, there would be even more stupendous elements to be discovered. I am not being supercilious but say this with extreme humility. It is fashionable to dismiss whatever is not understood by attacking it. This is actually demonstrating one's weakness, this mindless aggression, so continuously visible on ECCIE, like a pack of caged mad rats. Perhaps this only applies to 5 or 6 members who have taken over and have practically destroyed the utility of this board with their vileness and idiocy.

This sort of behavior is not noticed on TER, and nor was it found on the erstwhile SEX Guide USA. Presumably, decent human beings inhabit/inhabited those boards too, including the CNY forums, as I can personally attest. So why the psychopathic filth being tolerated to this extent here?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:40 PM   #221
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

So I just spent an hour with my favorite hooker. Weve become buds, I see her everytime I come to Ohio. she makes arrangements to be near wherever I'm gonna be. Top 2 BJs of all time in my book. When I tell her what a good little whore she is she giggles and swallows more cum. She told me her new theme statement is that some girls do this for money and some do it for the cock. She does it for the cock and only needs paid to put up with the dick attached to it. I love her well I did for an hour, then I told her to leave. But I told her I would be back in two weeks and I intended on loving her again then and also suggested she bring a new young hot hooker friend she just got in her stable to join us. She told me she would use my cock to teach the new girl how to be a good whore too.

It was all smiles, hugs and cum, we agreed that we both felt pretty respectful about it
Old 05-06-2014, 10:02 PM   #222
super sexy lexi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140878
My ECCIE Reviews
Default #TEAM FRANKIE well said and u are fine girl :)

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY FRANKIE FINE

"people are only as powerful to ourselves as we allow them to be imho. You can not make someone change but you can choose not to react and go on with your day*

As a provider I prefer all members have the right to represent themselves honestly. We are all more safe that way*jmho xo

It's a business doing pleasure with you!

clubfrankie@gmail.com"

*couldn't have said it better myself... please be yourself guys... that way if I think your really lame l know not to respond.... THE ONLY RESPECT I NEED ON THIS BOARD IS RESPECT 4 MYSELF! ( sorry I dont kno how to do the little quote thing had to copy paste)
Old 05-07-2014, 01:41 AM   #223
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Worth repeating

yup....................and even clearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness
Folks,

We're bouncing back and forth and this is turning into ... less then civil.

On TOPIC Please!

DD

then we have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso

JB in his suspenders.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness
Wakeup,

THAT is very true ... but when it goes so far off the topic then it is fairly obvious! But you're right in that part of it is a judgement call and it has a great deal to do with past experiences ... It is a challenge!

DD

sure seems so

is that "judgement call"

or selective call?
Old 05-07-2014, 01:53 AM   #224
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Perhaps. But it's pretty easy to have her attitude when everyone here seems to be falling all over themselves to heap praise on her of one form or another.

Let's give her a couple months of the treatment that a Victoria Lane gets, or previously, a Chloe. My guess is her presence around here would all but disappear.
so after my post above (223)

your going to sit there with a straight face and tell me , i dont have mods here already trying to avenge them or at the very least settle their own personal scores..?
Quote:
Wakeup,

THAT is very true ... but when it goes so far off the topic then it is fairly obvious! But you're right in that part of it is a judgement call and it has a great deal to do with past experiences ... It is a challenge!

DD
so dont worry doove, their on the case
albeit a misguided
and an ill fated one at that, but...all the same their trying i guess

and im even giving armature a free pass ..

ironic it will never guarner any respect this thrAD is suppossedly to be about

they have not the slightest clue at how to gain any
Old 05-07-2014, 02:09 AM   #225
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Default and the most blatant and recent above hijacks

Quote:
love that movie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Quote:
oh heck yea!!! saw that movie when i was supa young babysitting..the movie was almost over whn i got home..
finished watching it with me mums..i was pretty freaked out for weeks afterward..

did i happen to mention we lived across the street from a cemetery...
just to further the example

i mean that is AFTER this warning

Quote:
Folks,

We're bouncing back and forth and this is turning into ... less then civil.

On TOPIC Please!

DD
least they were afforded that , but aparently it wasnt serious

maybe the non enforcement after a warning wont garner respect

an example i tried to point out earlier in this fasion , yet recieved 5 points for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women