Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35473
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-28-2017, 02:40 PM   #211
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
The point is - it doesn't effect Meals on Wheels - talk to some one from there - I have.
As far as the President's salary being donated - he asked the pool of reporters to submit charities that they thought may be worth while. You mislead people.

It doesn't effect Meals on Wheels yet because it's not passed. You can't know that it doesn't effect Meals on Wheels when it does pass. Just like they can't know. If the budget is passed, it will defund that grant. So how do they know that it won't effect them? Way to skip over all the other programs it gets rid of.

As for his salary, why would he need a pool of reporters to submit charities? Didn't he run a foundation that donated money? He should have plenty of charities. Oh yeah I forgot.

Where did I mislead anyone? Has he donated his salary yet? No. Do we know what the president makes in a year? Yes. Is he rich and can pay for the salary right now? Yes. Where did I miss lead them? Will he still be making money from the business he owes? Yes. More than the salary he's due? Yes. Does he go golfing at his resorts weekly? Yes. Have people bragged about seeing him, etc.? Yes. Where is this misleading?

Maybe he can donate some of that money to the families who will be freezing their asses off because he defunded a program that gave them access to heat.

You try to tell me I'm misleading people. You are doing a disservice pretending that the things he has proposed both with a budget and health care won't overwhelming hurt his voters. I mean the guy admitted that tax cuts in the bill would hurt his voters and help those who voted for Clinton. On national tv. If you can't believe the guy when he's telling you I may screw you over. Then you are right in not believing me.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:36 PM   #212
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

The Conflict of Interest Presidency

Trump boasting that he will donate his salary mean NOTHING unless he opens up his books. The insane financial benefits he is most likely reaping could make his salary seem like chicken feed. The American public needs to see his complete tax returns and any other means to discover how his businesses might benefit as a sitting President. And what financial ties could affect his decision making? We don't know and we MUST know.

Trump often makes big charitable claims and rarely is able to prove them. But maybe this time, he will "donate" the money to build even larger statues of himself to display in his golf courses and claim it was charity.

#Pathetic

#NoTransparencyPresident

#ConflictOfInterestPresident
Old 03-28-2017, 04:51 PM   #213
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

So many ethical issues swirling around Trump and his people.

And then there is Russia...

Oh, Russia. The country Trump goes to no end to praise and shield and praise again. Russia. The country Donald Jr made quite clear has financial ties to Trump businesses.

Now the White House appears to be in full cover-up mode. It is already arguably the most embarrassing start to a Presidency. Could things get worse? Could this go on to become the most criminal start to a presidency? Will Trump's infamy surpass Tricky Dick Nixon's?

Stay tuned to find out how bad things gets...
Old 03-28-2017, 05:31 PM   #214
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
It doesn't effect Meals on Wheels yet because it's not passed. You can't know that it doesn't effect Meals on Wheels when it does pass. Just like they can't know. If the budget is passed, it will defund that grant. So how do they know that it won't effect them? Way to skip over all the other programs it gets rid of.

As for his salary, why would he need a pool of reporters to submit charities? Didn't he run a foundation that donated money? He should have plenty of charities. Oh yeah I forgot.

Where did I mislead anyone? Has he donated his salary yet? No. Do we know what the president makes in a year? Yes. Is he rich and can pay for the salary right now? Yes. Where did I miss lead them? Will he still be making money from the business he owes? Yes. More than the salary he's due? Yes. Does he go golfing at his resorts weekly? Yes. Have people bragged about seeing him, etc.? Yes. Where is this misleading?

Maybe he can donate some of that money to the families who will be freezing their asses off because he defunded a program that gave them access to heat.

You try to tell me I'm misleading people. You are doing a disservice pretending that the things he has proposed both with a budget and health care won't overwhelming hurt his voters. I mean the guy admitted that tax cuts in the bill would hurt his voters and help those who voted for Clinton. On national tv. If you can't believe the guy when he's telling you I may screw you over. Then you are right in not believing me.
Meals on Wheels?

I just heard a report on NPR that a terrible thing is starting to happen with our un-documented immigrants. It seems that all this heat is causing them to not apply for Food Stamps anymore, and many now on Food Stamps are ending their benefits because they are afraid they will be found out!

Oh My God!!!!!

How can we let this happen to our needy un-documented immigrants!

Please for the Sake of God Almighty we have to feed all these people!
Old 03-28-2017, 05:39 PM   #215
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Family median income was $57,357 in 2007. Went down to $52,605 in 2012 and has been rising since then. Up to $56,516 in 2015. What happened in 2008? We had the worst recession since the Great Depression. It has taken a long time to climb out of the hole but it is happening. Median income up to within $1,000 of 2007 level. Poverty down in the U.S. More than 90% covered by health insurance.

I know Trump thinks he inherited an economic mess from Obama, but compared to what Obama inherited from Bush, Trump is sitting pretty.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ian-incomes-up
I listen to NPR everyday, and watch Fox News, so I get both sides of the lunatic spectrum. The Census Bureau is flawed, and not supported by other studies and agencies. But at first inspection you should suspect this. A rise of over 5% in only one year??? That's never happened before, and in a year which when corrected for population increase only had a one percent GDP growth? And if incomes went from 53k to over 56k in one year where is all the extra government revenue from all that income???

It's not there.

Look to other sources. Dept of Labor Statistics, Dept of Commerce, and about twenty foundation studies.

Do the homework. Try Google. Don't just rely on a report from a biased source like public broadcasting (communists) or Fox (Right of Attila the Hun)
Old 03-28-2017, 05:48 PM   #216
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The ball is in Trump's court. Obviously he and his team can't get their act together and propose a better health care solution than the ACA. I don't disagree with you. The ACA MAY destroy this country. Let's get a better solution to the health care problem.
In his "court?"

Please let's be realistic about this. This is serious business. Trump first ran on eliminating the ACA, but then a block of voters emerged who wanted the extra benefits regardless of whether it was bankrupting the country or not. Kids wanted to be on their "Daddy and Mommy" policy until they're TWENTY SIX YEARS OLD. Trump needed their votes...the votes of these spoiled millenial assholes (no offense to the twenty-something girls I like to fuck though).

And the millions who gained gold plated private health insurance they don't have the money to pay for on their own.

So Trump had to drop his goal of eliminating the ACA the way MOST Americans want and need for THE FEW....THE FEW...THE FEW.

DEMOCRACY SUCKS!

Trump has no options because of something called....

SPECIAL INTERESTS!

So get ready to kiss your ass goodbye when the government is paying half it's budget just on interest on the national debt.

There is a tipping point, and we are going in the direction of finding it.

And don't think it can't happen. When it happened in 1930 it NEVER IMPROVED.

Ten years later in 1939 the GDP was smaller than in 1923!!!!!

And if it were not for the war it would have gone un-corrected until the 1960s!

And then it almost happened again in 2008 and was only averted due to massive government intervention for which I give Obama due credit. But I fault him for thereafter piling up a larger debt that Bush, who was EVEN WORSE.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:01 PM   #217
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post

Oh, Russia. The country Trump goes to no end to praise and shield and praise again. Russia. The country Donald Jr made quite clear has financial ties to Trump businesses.

Now the White House appears to be in full cover-up mode. It is already arguably the most embarrassing start to a Presidency. Could things get worse? Could this go on to become the most criminal start to a presidency? Will Trump's infamy surpass Tricky Dick Nixon's?

You are a great conspiracy theorist. Where is the evidence that Russia colluded with Trump?

There is none.

A lot of wishful thinking and accusations.

But not a shred of evidence.

None.

Zilch.

Nada.

Old 03-28-2017, 06:41 PM   #218
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please, tell me what the evidence is? I've been watching the fake news - oh I mean CNN and they haven't given any evidence of anything to do with Russia except -- talk,talk,talk.

Quote:

Old 03-28-2017, 07:26 PM   #219
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There isnt a shred of evidence? What alternate universe are you from? 3 people so far have had to recused themselves from office. At what point do you come back to the world you live In? The hypocrisy of trumpers is astounding.

Milly posted some of Ellens posting and how in the hell can she possible not hear from every news outlet and even Meals on Wheels itself say it would devastate the program? If she is really a volunteer of the program then she must not be listening to what the elderly are saying. trumpers wear BLINDERS to every actual proven fact.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:28 PM   #220
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

The FBI is investigating Donald Trump. And seems so hard to believe, right? I mean, everything about the guy is soooo above board. Right?

Right?

None of us are not privy to any evidence; if we were, we would be FBI agents. Right? Absolutely, there is a chance there was no wrong-doing. But we are still watching things unfold. And there is a lot of smoke. So much smoke, the FBI is coughing and gagging.

Poor Trump. I guess Karma is getting him, whether he is indicted or not.

#NoIntegrityPresident

#TrumpUnderFBIinvestigation
Old 03-28-2017, 08:23 PM   #221
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are right - you are not an FBI agent. So again - do you have any evidence? Or do we now go around accusing people of things with nothing to back it up with?

Quote:
The FBI is investigating Donald Trump. And seems so hard to believe, right? I mean, everything about the guy is soooo above board. Right?

Right?

None of us are not privy to any evidence; if we were, we would be FBI agents. Right? Absolutely, there is a chance there was no wrong-doing. But we are still watching things unfold. And there is a lot of smoke. So much smoke, the FBI is coughing and gagging.

Poor Trump. I guess Karma is getting him, whether he is indicted or not.

#NoIntegrityPresident

#TrumpUnderFBIinvestigation
Old 03-28-2017, 08:24 PM   #222
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Could you please use spell check - for God's sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
There isnt a shred of evidence? What alternate universe are you from? 3 people so far have had to recused themselves from office. At what point do you come back to the world you live In? The hypocrisy of trumpers is astounding.

Milly posted some of Ellens posting and how in the hell can she possible not hear from every news outlet and even Meals on Wheels itself say it would devastate the program? If she is really a volunteer of the program then she must not be listening to what the elderly are saying. trumpers wear BLINDERS to every actual proven fact.
Old 03-28-2017, 09:26 PM   #223
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Meals on Wheels?

I just heard a report on NPR that a terrible thing is starting to happen with our un-documented immigrants. It seems that all this heat is causing them to not apply for Food Stamps anymore, and many now on Food Stamps are ending their benefits because they are afraid they will be found out!

Oh My God!!!!!

How can we let this happen to our needy un-documented immigrants!

Please for the Sake of God Almighty we have to feed all these people!

Know what I've heard? I've heard that guys committing domestic violence are calling to have their accusers deported or prevent them from coming to court. Guess you love that idea huh?
Old 03-28-2017, 09:33 PM   #224
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
In his "court?"

Please let's be realistic about this. This is serious business. Trump first ran on eliminating the ACA, but then a block of voters emerged who wanted the extra benefits regardless of whether it was bankrupting the country or not. Kids wanted to be on their "Daddy and Mommy" policy until they're TWENTY SIX YEARS OLD. Trump needed their votes...the votes of these spoiled millenial assholes (no offense to the twenty-something girls I like to fuck though).

And the millions who gained gold plated private health insurance they don't have the money to pay for on their own.

So Trump had to drop his goal of eliminating the ACA the way MOST Americans want and need for THE FEW....THE FEW...THE FEW.

DEMOCRACY SUCKS!

Trump has no options because of something called....

SPECIAL INTERESTS!

So get ready to kiss your ass goodbye when the government is paying half it's budget just on interest on the national debt.

There is a tipping point, and we are going in the direction of finding it.

And don't think it can't happen. When it happened in 1930 it NEVER IMPROVED.

Ten years later in 1939 the GDP was smaller than in 1923!!!!!

And if it were not for the war it would have gone un-corrected until the 1960s!

And then it almost happened again in 2008 and was only averted due to massive government intervention for which I give Obama due credit. But I fault him for thereafter piling up a larger debt that Bush, who was EVEN WORSE.

You do realize that the Freedom Caucus didn't want the bill because it was too much like ACA. It's a worse version. It had nothing to do with special interests. Republicans said no to it. And they had 7 years to come up with something better. Most Americans don't want the ACA gone they want it fixed. If most Americans wanted it gone and Trump and the GOP weren't going to do something about it, why aren't you calling for the seats? Stop with all the lies man. The ACA isn't perfect but people are realizing it better than the alternative and that's why more GOP members are willing to ease on the repeal/replace. Because if you're in a moderate district and you vote to repeal, you may lose your seat.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:12 AM   #225
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I listen to NPR everyday, and watch Fox News, so I get both sides of the lunatic spectrum. The Census Bureau is flawed, and not supported by other studies and agencies. But at first inspection you should suspect this. A rise of over 5% in only one year??? That's never happened before, and in a year which when corrected for population increase only had a one percent GDP growth? And if incomes went from 53k to over 56k in one year where is all the extra government revenue from all that income???

It's not there.

Look to other sources. Dept of Labor Statistics, Dept of Commerce, and about twenty foundation studies.

Do the homework. Try Google. Don't just rely on a report from a biased source like public broadcasting (communists) or Fox (Right of Attila the Hun)
The data I presented did not show a rise of 5% in one year. The rise was from 2012 to 2015. Went up a little each year.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women