Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40337
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-03-2018, 06:22 PM   #211
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
The Tread is very Trump like. Fake News & Bullshit. You Trump morons are fucking Liars. You actually defend you're lies than start believing them
“Tread”? Who’s the moron? You are. Always will be. But it seems you’re comfortable with being the village idiot. Congratulations.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:06 PM   #212
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fuck you, asshole. Yeah, that's what we think. The Russians are our best buds. Thanks to hildebeest's "reset". The 1980s are calling for their foreign policy back, Mr. Romney. Tell Vlad I will have more flexibility after the election. Flynn called them after the election and told them not to worry at all. Looks like he was right since trump hasn't implemented the sanctions that the vast majority of congress approved.
Only a total fucking moron can't see trump acts like the Russians have something over his head. Trump asked vlad if they had anything to do with meddling in our elections. Vlad said "no" very sincerely. And trump asks him everytime he sees him and vlad always says "no". I mean why would he lie? You saying Obama thought they were on our side is just the opinion of a cocksucker (in this case).There is no doubt that trump is a naive and feckless douche-bag. Everyone knows all you have to do is smile bigger and put on a big show, regardless of the country's actual actions. Tell trump it's the most people who have ever witnessed the largest douche-bag we have ever had as president
Odumbo thought they were on our side, didn't he? What a naive and feckless jackass he was!

Meanwhile, over in Syria (another odumbo success story) Trump is busy killing them off...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2325364
How is trump killing them? By our troops who acted to defend themselves? Something that all presidents have always had in place.
The 80s? Reagan and Bushes policy?

No, you've already shown it's pointless to correct you. You kick and scream while denying you were wrong when the proof is in the post. I'm talking facts, not your "opinion as fact" you've thrown in here.
Stop acting like when someone pushes their dick in your ass that it is the first time it has happened.

Watching how desperate you guys are these days is sad. Trump is president. All the shit he and his family are stirring up needs to be dealt with first. Just the conflicts of interest that are popping up make the Clintons look like small fry. The douche-in-law alone has gotten over a half billion dollars in loans after meetings with bank officials. Meetings in his capacity as a government official.
Trump is the most crooked president of all time. He won't even get the nomination to run in 2020...if he still is in office. After the dems retake the house, there will be enough senators that are Americans to flush the white house trump bowl. Plenty of time to go back for the Clintons.
You guys need to get used to the fact that "shit sandwiches"
are on your menu for the foreseeable future.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:37 PM   #213
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Liar I said and liar I mean. You saying I've changed anything has as much credibility as anything you say.
If I've changed anything you should be able to show examples.
But you can't.

You haven't refuted anything. You flap gums and make statements with no basis in fact. You consistently base your posts on incorrect facts that have been long refuted. You think people can miss who said what in the posts? Time after time you mischaracterize, misinterpret or flat out lie about the nature of statements made by posters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He knows it. He just doesn't want to own it.

He's flailing around drowning in his own spittle. Frothing at the mouth!

Those two fools have repeatedly made idiots of themselves ... they've now regressed to distinctively different "ORDERS" after days of claiming they were identical ... when they finally found the truth they try to change what they were saying .... absolute fools!Unlikely since I am the person who originally brought up the orders and how they affected the OP. And how they didn't affect it.

I think WTF is setting him up and he's too stupid to realize it!Look at how stupid you look when you "think".

So here's what DickMuncher posts:

I'm not rally Not "rally"
a proofreader either are you? That was a rhetorical question.
"an expert on the way a federal investigation is handled," (even though you pretend to be one on this site)but I knew more about them when entered the 2nd grade than he'll ever know in his feeble life time! So to know more than DickMuncher requires NO EXPERTISE!But you can't refute any of my info. This from the guy who didn't know what the difference between the 2 orders or why one is longer than the other. You didn't even google anything. You didn't have to. All the needed information is in the posts. It's easy to see who is telling the truth. Feel free to peruse earlier posts. Only a lazy-ass parrot like the liar in chief can't follow the posts.

But that's the way DickMuncher tries to elevate himself "above the crowd" ... by attempting to push the crowd down! If he used the same amount of energy trying to improve himself he might even get up to a low C grade on the topics. (He does have an intellectual threshold or ceiling he can't surpass.)

So his other tactic is to change what he said before actually believing that no one will notice! Gruber laughed at his ass!!!!

I do know that the FBI (Director or otherwise) doesn't DECIDE if someone is prosecuted or not ... and I also know that in Federal criminal cases it is not REQUIRED that the Government have direct proof of guilt with regard to the crimes investigated with respect to HillariousNoMore. Comey was LYING when he said that ... and he knows better based on his experience in the U.S. Attorney's Office. Mueller knows that also!
So now you try to "prove"
you know something. Trying to cover up your lack of knowledge about evidence. Something that does nothing to show you know anything about evidence obtained in an investigation like this and the fact you probably won't hear about it prior to an indictment. Duh.

Proving you wrong and shooting holes in your "logic" doesn't give me a feeling of mental superiority over you.
Being mentally superior to you gives me that feeling of mental superiority over you.
Get back with me when you have some real facts and not just an opinion based on hubris. You'll never get any better at presenting your case because you don't believe you need to.
Fucking loser.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:59 AM   #214
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Munchie, go play solitaire. It would be more productive.

You don't know what you are talking about. You're just posting shit.

Did you really post: "presenting a case"?

The only "case" you know about is full of beer!
Old 03-04-2018, 08:55 AM   #215
themystic
Valued Poster

Fake News by OP. Flynn entered Guilty Plea. Period
Old 03-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #216
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Why won't LexyLiar and bambino bet what they profess will, will actually happen?
Old 03-04-2018, 09:45 AM   #217
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're late, as usual. Oh ... there's no "period" yet!

He hasn't been sentenced!

The Three Stooges Legal Team of Eccie is now complete:

Munchie, WhatThaFuckDoIKnow, and Mistaken!!!!
Old 03-04-2018, 09:51 AM   #218
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

He hasn't been sentenced!
Right counselor...he just plead guilty is all!

And none of you will take the bet that he will no reverse that plea.

You spout off nonsense and when called out your actions will not follow your lying lips.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:19 AM   #219
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Still no "STANDING ORDER" found! Amazing!
Old 03-04-2018, 10:24 AM   #220
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Still no "STANDING ORDER" found! Amazing!
No we've found and posted it, you just keep ignoring it.

You're like one of those moon landing deniers!
Old 03-04-2018, 09:37 PM   #221
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Only a total fucking moron can't see trump acts like the Russians have something over his head.

Yeah, that must be why he only killed 200 Russians instead of 2,000! Because Putin has something over his head! Got it!

How is Trump killing them? By our troops who acted to defend themselves?

Why don't you study up on the definition of "Commander-in-Chief" and get back to us, you ignorant twat!

Watching how desperate you guys are these days is sad.

Yeah, everyone can see it's really hard for you dim-retards to cope with the way your Russian collusion story is blowing up in your faces. You are pathetically reduced to denying the FACTS that your dim-retard candidate hired Russian counter-intelligence agents to put together a phony dossier that was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign! The scope of your dirty tricks is starting to make Nixon look like a boy scout!
Only a total fucking moron can't see that Trump Derangement Syndrome has completely eaten away at dickmuncher's brain.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:47 PM   #222
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Only a total fucking moron can't see that Trump Derangement Syndrome has completely eaten away at dickmuncher's brain.
Would you stfu wil that lie of Trump killing 200 Russians. You're the one with a derangement syndrome, Trump.DS.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:12 PM   #223
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Would you stfu wil (sic) that lie of Trump killing 200 Russians. You're the one with a derangement syndrome, Trump.DS.
What's the matter, snitchfuck? When FACTS are inconvenient, do you always just label them "lies"? Is that how you "win" arguments?

Hmmm... Ok, so maybe the real number was 205. Or maybe Team Trump only killed 195 Russians. Why don't you go over to Syria and help us get an accurate body count, snitchy? Just try not to wind up like mincemeat in a freezer with the other dead bodies!

http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...s-syria-2018-2
Old 03-05-2018, 04:52 AM   #224
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's the matter, snitchfuck? When FACTS are inconvenient, do you always just label them "lies"? Is that how you TRY TO "win" arguments?

He, like Munchie, only "win arguments" when they declare themselves a winner! In real life and on here, they can't.

But you're correct. They change their "facts" like the wind blows!

Their Flynn bullshit started out with them claiming the Judge signed "STANDING ORDERS" THAT were "IDENTICAL" .... NOW they are claiming the two orders the Judge signed are NONIDENTICAL(which is what I said when they were childishly posting about it), BUT they are claiming THE SECOND ORDER, WHICH HAS MORE PAGES THAN THE FIRST, IS REALLY A SHORTER ORDER that requires LESS! They can't even read "ORDERS"!

No one should ever forget when WTF gets into the criminal law weeds that he's the one who predicted Zimmerman would be convicted of "SOMETHING" in his prosecution for the killing of Martin! "Par for the course" on dumbass WTF.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:32 AM   #225
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are ya Chicken?

opps
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women