Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2019, 09:42 AM   #211
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh dear lord...
I attend a few conferences and an EMAIL thread turns into this?

I'm not going to respond to most...as most of the folks I have on block and cannot read

I will say this...
I had a stellar reputation on Indys until FOSTA was signed.

You see Indys (and ECCIE) likely do not want decriminalization of prostitution. It does not benefit them financially and actually puts them at risk of losing the money they are currently making.

If we get decrim then abusive hobbyists can be turned into the police and charged for theft, rape and a slew of other laws they break against us because we cannot seek justice without arrest ourselves.

Now why would people all the sudden start slashing the one who knows how to create websites? Hmmm perhaps it's because post decrim we won't need these abusive sites to work.

I have no problem sticking up to a bully or abusive person.

In addition to calling out community abuse, I've also called out...

The Pittsburgh police for raping sex workers. Their VICE squad is down to one member according to the officer who testified at the county council meeting last week. (Although there are 130 police departments in the county...do not take this small victory as a safety precaution...screen screen screen...and know your rights)

I've called out SWOP USA and SWOP Behind Bars leadership for being abusive. I still stand by my original warning with SWOP. Sometimes ya gotta join em to find out how deep the abuse goes. Angel, if you'd like you can post that screenshot in the ladies room.

Hi there.
I'm Gabrielle Monroe.
I'm not activism'ing to make a career for myself. I'm a whore and I love being a whore.
I'm activism'ing to end abuse in the SWer community so I can go back to work being a whore.

So...thanks for continuing this thread while I was gone...so many sent emails. Keep em coming. I'll be sending an email sometime this month lol.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 06:29 PM   #212
Doctor Frankenstien
Gaining Momentum

For economic reasons, the last folks who should want decriminalization are the ladies who frequent this site and the old indys site. The supply would exceed the demand, and prices would go considerably lower. There would be ladies from all over the world flooding every major city in the US. Ever been to Toronto. It is an international smorgasboard of beautiful ladies.
Even in Florida, rates are much lower than around the midwest, I primarily believe to the influx of south american ladies.
Doctor Frankenstien is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:11 PM   #213
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Frankenstien View Post
For economic reasons, the last folks who should want decriminalization are the ladies who frequent this site and the old indys site. The supply would exceed the demand, and prices would go considerably lower. There would be ladies from all over the world flooding every major city in the US. Ever been to Toronto. It is an international smorgasboard of beautiful ladies.
Even in Florida, rates are much lower than around the midwest, I primarily believe to the influx of south american ladies.
You forgot western continental Europe. Prices are significantly lower than every US region but the deep south. In many countries, providers are statutorily tested, provided specific healthcare, etc. It's a paradise for folks with #firstworldmoney. Toronto and the Falls are unique right now with the strength of the USD. You don't have the kind of crap we get here, because it is very much a buyer's market.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 03:32 PM   #214
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Frankenstien View Post
For economic reasons, the last folks who should want decriminalization are the ladies who frequent this site and the old indys site.
I'm thinking when we get decrim, mouthy whores like myself will teach all the other whores everything we know...then the prices will go up.

In fact most FSSWers I know have raised their rates post FOSTA.

But hey...it's always good to get McDonald's rates and marketing practices/advice from every dude who eats a burger, thinking they are the burger licking expert...instead of asking the actual experts. Ya know?

Hey tannana...still can't see your posts...but I'd still fuck ya.

Now back to the email discussions. Email anyone?
Old 09-25-2019, 04:40 PM   #215
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

If hit with massive sin taxes the prices will go up as supply is constrained and costs pass to mongers, otherwise they will drop as the stigma won't depress massive increases in supply.

Unless the whores actually unionize
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 09:08 PM   #216
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

The supply will never exceed the demand. If you remove the chance of being arrested that would bring an even larger demand and currently I probably see about 1 in 20 that contact me in Pittsburgh and probably 1 in 40-50 that contact me touring larger cities like DC and LA. I can’t effectively screen more than a few per day. Remove the chance that I’d get arrested and ruin my mainstream career? The ability to hire an assistant? I’m probably quitting my regular job and buying an island lol.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 05:51 PM   #217
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

User ID: 376522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Bring a few Halloween costumes!
A few... which ones do you have in mind?
Do_me_doggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 06:04 PM   #218
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69 View Post
A few... which ones do you have in mind?
Birthday suit.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 06:14 PM   #219
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

User ID: 376522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Birthday suit.
Only if I can accessorize a crown and birthday sash
Do_me_doggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 06:59 AM   #220
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Banks View Post
You are talking about one day in December and still holding on to that? We were all shocked and confused that day. You invited me over for dinner, I tried to decline but you said you didn't think we should be alone. I had a nice time with you but when you flipped out on me a couple of days later because I refused to watch Staff edit. dj8, I blocked your number because something felt off and my senses served me well.

Your campaign of hate is something I wanted nothing to do with and I am sorry that angered you, I encourage you to share whatever emails and texts you have to prove whatever it is you think you have to prove.

It's sad to think you can't message a provider without fear of her using those messages against you 9 months later. Again, are we still wondering why the Pittsburgh boards are what they are? I didn't mention you, but here I am getting personally attacked. And you wonder why no one wants to be a part of whatever it is you did, come on.
wait a minute you brought up a child on a hooker board??? Wowww what a real low-life thing to do. Real classy. Your lack of discretion is very telling. And you're bitching about screenshots of emails being shared? Smfh
@mods since when are we allowed to discuss people's children here??.
And I wasn't making you go crazy ... because I'm not a low life, I won't mention what was making you crazy.
And it was not one night.... it took you days to write those rules and guidelines. Also you were the one begging for my help. Remember. .." That Bitch shut down indys 2 days before Christmas?! how am I going to pay my bills? I'm going to have to return my Christmas gifts!" I'm the one who said to hold out judgment till we had all the facts. But you can recreate history however you like. BTW my place is thriving. Lots of new members. Thanks for your contributions!
@Gabby my email is in my signature line feel free to add it to your list.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:37 AM   #221
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
wait a minute you brought up a child on a hooker board??? Wowww what a real low-life thing to do. Real classy. Your lack of discretion is very telling. And you're bitching about screenshots of emails being shared? Smfh
@mods since when are we allowed to discuss people's children here??.
And I wasn't making you go crazy ... because I'm not a low life, I won't mention what was making you crazy.
And it was not one night.... it took you days to write those rules and guidelines. Also you were the one begging for my help. Remember. .." That Bitch shut down indys 2 days before Christmas?! how am I going to pay my bills? I'm going to have to return my Christmas gifts!" I'm the one who said to hold out judgment till we had all the facts. But you can recreate history however you like. BTW my place is thriving. Lots of new members. Thanks for your contributions!
@Gabby my email is in my signature line feel free to add it to your list.

Ratchet Fight!!!!!
Purrito is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:37 AM   #222
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrito View Post
Ratchet Fight!!!!!
But
Would you pay a deposit to see it?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:55 PM   #223
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
But
Would you pay a deposit to see it?
No
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:32 PM   #224
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Email anyone?
Old 10-01-2019, 08:34 AM   #225
mrbigjoe
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default sure

well here goes this is my hobby email.... b.camps@aol.com with the lack of places to find dates extreme times call for extreme measures.
mrbigjoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women