Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2020, 01:39 AM   #211
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

2 trillion dollars on the nation's "tab."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/polit...rus/index.html

"just put it on my tab." sure thing. who needs to pay for shit when you can just put it on ur tab..
Old 03-25-2020, 07:59 AM   #212
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Keynesian economics on steroids. It's the new norm.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #213
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren- True American patriots and saviors of this country! They rewrote that horrible Conservative leaning stimulus bill.

Thank you for protecting us from those evil soulless Republicans!!
Old 03-25-2020, 10:48 AM   #214
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

You’re joking right, Warren the liar and Pelosi the idiot...
Old 03-25-2020, 11:05 AM   #215
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
You’re joking right, Warren the liar and Pelosi the idiot...
what has Warren lied about, Pocahantas lol? Trump lies so much it's impossible to keep up with.

Pelosi runs circles around Trump. she's one of the smartest politicians ever.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:05 AM   #216
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Look at it this way.
If this continues, older people are more at risk to succumb to the virus.
Less people will then collect social security, medicare, and medicaid. Could be a big savings and finally fix the system.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:45 AM   #217
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Drumpf said by Easter Sunday, all will be well. Y'all ready to celebrate!??

Lol!!

"The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters and followers to say 'HE'S FIGHTING FOR US!' HE'S FOR US!, No he's not!"
-Conservative Ann Coulter
Old 03-25-2020, 12:16 PM   #218
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Look at it this way.
If this continues, older people are more at risk to succumb to the virus.
Less people will then collect social security, medicare, and medicaid. Could be a big savings and finally fix the system.
yikes! you're a Darwinian sir..
Old 03-25-2020, 12:20 PM   #219
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Pelosi is a fool, all Democrats wanna bankrupt everyone, why do you think the government would help anyone

And yes, Watren is a LIAR!!! !!!
Old 03-25-2020, 12:27 PM   #220
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Nancy Pelosi- True Wartime chief!

*mic drop*
Old 03-25-2020, 04:46 PM   #221
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Wartime Chief, hahaha... she’s an old bat without a clue!!!
Old 03-25-2020, 07:06 PM   #222
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
Wartime Chief, hahaha... she’s an old bat without a clue!!!
any Trump supporter doesn't have standing to call any other politician clueless, least of all Pelosi (and Schumer, btw.)

I get supporting Trump for financial reasons (low taxes etc.), for judiciary composition reasons, for deregulatory reasons, for racial reasons, because you think he's lucky, because he will try to win at any and all costs including by committing felonies, etc. But you can't really claim that he is either competent or clue-ful. i could pick out probably 1000 quotes from Trump that show the opposite, that in fact he has no clue, despite being a self-proclaimed expert on everything, which in part proves his cluelessness.

your homework assignment, sir, is to find 10 quotes from any of Pelosi, Schumer, or Obama that show they are clueless. you may vehemently disagree with all of them on substantive matters of policy, but that is not the same as showing them to be clueless. in fact, those three are 3 quite aware individuals, and when they don't know something, they either study up on it and consult with experts or admit they are not experts on the matter, unlike our clueless president who already knows more than doctors about medicine, lawyers about the law, generals about war and peace, etc etc.

if you complete your homework assignment sucessfully, i will concede the point. but you will be unable to do so, is my prediction. i can get 10 idiotic statements made by the Orange Clown in Chief in under 10 minutes that show he has no clue and isn't self-aware enough to even know how clueless he is. and he's lazy-he never prepares for anything and he prefers colorful pictures to words-and has the attention span of an unmedicated child with ADHD, which doesn't help matters much.

by the way, the president's inability to focus also makes him a terrible negotiator. so the Chinese and other world adversaries play the long game and just wait for him to get distracted and end up having to give up little or nothing. what has he accomplished with North Korea? not one damn concession. Iran? nothing. China? practically nothing. Turkey which is attacking our allies the Kurds? nothing. he goes from one failed negotiation to the next. and now, he is completely cut out of negotiations with Congress as well. Steven Mnuchin is the de facto Chief Executive when it comes to negotiations with Congress. "SAD, for HIM being the BEST Negotiator in HISTORY!!!!"
Old 03-25-2020, 07:51 PM   #223
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

As Carl Sagan said about evolution, "It's an undeniable fact.........if you accept that billions and billions and billions of years have passed."

Now we are talking trillions. Only in America.
Old 03-26-2020, 01:08 AM   #224
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
As Carl Sagan said about evolution, "It's an undeniable fact.........if you accept that billions and billions and billions of years have passed."

Now we are talking trillions. Only in America.
although i get where you're coming from, i don't believe the elderly and the sick should be thrown under the bus. i'm a believer in the social safety net. Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are important safety net programs for the elderly, the disabled, and the poor. but these programs should be pay-as-you-go and not paid for with borrowed money imo. and Medicare needs to be totally revamped to make it sustainable. the for-profit business model of Medicare providers is just nuts for a healthcare system. and it's hospitals, not doctors, which are driving the unsustainable increase in costs of Medicare. i did a study for one of my HL&P classes on a segment of the Medicare program called LTACs, and the way these long-term acute care providers (hospitals) gamed the system was just shocking. and the LTACs are just the tip of the iceberg. Medicare today revolves around the needs and wants of for-profit companies and their shareholders, and not around the needs of its beneficiaries. it needs to be redesigned from scratch.

although i've resolved to take up base jumping and wingsuit flying if i get old enough to be no longer having fun, that's a personal decision. how a society treats it's poor, disabled, and elderly reflects on the values, or lack thereof, of that society.

different topic. here's a pretty good chronicle of some of Trump's most idiotic statements showing that he is clueless, although it barely scratches the surface: https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/16...-be-president/

finally, great article on Nancy Pelosi:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...y/?arc404=true
Old 03-26-2020, 03:19 AM   #225
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

(on topic) You really hate our president. Maybe one day lightning will strike you and you'll come around.

By the way, if you hate him so much, show that you're not a hypocrite and don't cash the check you'll probably soon receive from the government.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women