Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-05-2012, 01:22 AM   #211
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by desi.snakes View Post
I believe I may understand why he posted on this site. It makes sense to me. For one, we are possibly the most open-minded group of people in terms of debating such a hot topic. We are also some of the most professionally diverse, therefore more willing to acknowledge discrepancies in estimations, summations, and faulty research. We are all very aware of the realization of STD's in this community. He's not negating the existence of HIV/AIDs, merely bringing to light some very concerning issues regarding the discovery, development, and treatment of the virus. I suppose it helps that I have a background in science and chemistry. It's a tough read, but I did enjoy the comparison between the Tuskegee Experiments and the parallels between Syphilis and AIDs. I must say, that was some of the best reading i've experienced in quite a while. I, for one, thank you for bringing forward this debate.
A well-worded observation Desi - however, you may have to read back through this thread to realize that indeed I am negating the discovery and existence (or the danger) of the so-called "HIV" retrovirus - and I'm especially opposed to the poisons administered as treatment. Thank you for the opportunity to present you with this most important information - and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #212
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Simple Truths That Can Save Your Life

AIDS Drugs Are Poison Designed To Kill

There is indeed one inescapable fact - and that is if you accept an HIV positive diagnosis and begin taking the recommended, poisonous drugs, you will surely die a slow, painful death - as the poisons destroy your immune system, your bone marrow and your body's ability to replicate DNA. Your immune system will collapse and you will become susceptible to all those diseases your body would normally be able to withstand and fight off. This is what 'they' call AIDS, a compromised immune system - caused be drugs, chemicals and/or other external attacks on the body.

The Attack Against Motherhood

There's another atrocity taking place - the assault on pregnant mothers. The miraculous, beautiful process of female pregnancy is only one of many normal conditions which render an HIV positive test. Invariably, the pregnant soon-to-be mother is compelled by her doctor to poison both herself and her precious unborn child with highly toxic and deadly life-threatening chemicals, wrongly called 'medication.' Most often the baby is aborted or born deformed with all manner of physical and neurological problems. In some states, the government will threaten the mother with prison or with taking her child away if she does not agree to take the toxic treatment.

HIV Is Not Transmissible Via Sex

If you read back through this thread, I noted a study that involved hundreds of couples where one partner of each couple was tested HIV positive, the other negative. Each couple either had continual unprotected sex, or occasional unprotected sex. Monitoring and testing them over the years, not a single person who was originally negative was ever tested positive for HIV; meaning HIV was never transmitted by the so-called HIV positive partner.

Medical Training Controlled by Pharmaceutical Mafia

The universities and curriculums studied by those who aspire to be a doctor are financed and dictated by the pharmaceutical industry. At the turn of the 20th century, the original John D. Rockefeller and family managed to create the allopathic medical system and Big Pharma dominance that have become today's Medical Mafia for profit and power. Doctors are trained to follow the status quo - they are compelled by medical licensure to follow mainstream medicine. This is how they are used to facilitate poisoning and maiming the public. Through propaganda, peer pressure and livelihood, allopathic physicians willingly murder 100,000's of patients each year, just in the United States alone.

The facts are simple to understand:

- HIV tests are unreliable and do not test for an HIV virus.

- Persons who tested positive for HIV 20-25 years ago - who did not take AIDS meds, or stopped quickly, are still alive and healthy today. Many have now tested negative. Those who continued taking the meds all died in 3-5 years.

- Any number of normal human conditions can cause fluctuation of immune responses in the body, which in turn can render an HIV positive test result.

- AIDS drugs are deadly poisons and will destroy the immune system; they make a person susceptible to developing any number of diseases which will kill them.

Stop The Madness

The choice is a simple one - do not accept an HIV test - and definitely do not allow anyone to convince you to take AIDS meds. Eat organic and stay away from GMO's, avoid chemicals in your environment, don't take drugs or vaccines, get plenty of exercise and rest, and equally important, find ways to reduce stress in your life for it alone is dangerous to your overall health.

To the cowards, piss ants and mental midgets who are either too lazy, irresponsible, or demented to read more about this issue - and who prefer to attack me and censor anyone else who challenges murder by consensus - blow it out your ass.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #213
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

HIV/AIDS = Cover Story for Genocide of Africa

After all the hype, beyond all the media publicity, aside from the deception and pharmaceutical murders by the medical community, irrespective of a naive public, HIV/AIDS is a plan to depopulate the continent of Africa.

Before AIDS, it was called 'Slim.' Slim was basically a diversionary label for starvation, dirty water, stolen land and immunosuppressive vaccines.

Enter HIV / AIDS

The plan: depopulation of Africa

A cover story to conceal the plan: HIV

Medical dupes to provide the cover story: Gallo, Montagnier, Serwadda, and others

An international health agency that would do everything except help solve the real and continuing causes of death in Africa: WHO (The World Health Organization)

A diversionary and phony debate that actually forwards the depopulation agenda: whether to lower prices on toxic and destructive AIDS drugs for Africa

Old 02-05-2012, 01:50 AM   #214
desi.snakes
Account Disabled

User ID: 106202
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I did a little more reading and digging and realize you're stance more clearly. I will not, however, negate or support the existence/non-existence of HIV. This reading did cause me to question the validity of other virus "markers" such as those in the various HPV strains. I agree that the ART's could be more dangerous than the virus itself. This information was very informative, in a way that I might someday be able to draw my own conclusion (perhaps not). Either way, it did raise some very strong questions. I don't have to agree with you on every stance in order to take some valuable information with me. I've always said that Science is not factual, but merely evolving information. The Science world once believed the Earth was flat, but as technology evolved, so did Science. However, I will say this again: Have fun, ALWAYS play safe, and use some damn common sense out there.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:18 AM   #215
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desi.snakes View Post
I did a little more reading and digging and realize you're stance more clearly. I will not, however, negate or support the existence/non-existence of HIV. This reading did cause me to question the validity of other virus "markers" such as those in the various HPV strains. I agree that the ART's could be more dangerous than the virus itself. This information was very informative, in a way that I might someday be able to draw my own conclusion (perhaps not). Either way, it did raise some very strong questions. I don't have to agree with you on every stance in order to take some valuable information with me. I've always said that Science is not factual, but merely evolving information. The Science world once believed the Earth was flat, but as technology evolved, so did Science. However, I will say this again: Have fun, ALWAYS play safe, and use some damn common sense out there.
Unfortunately, there is overwhelming evidence that reveals the 'science' behind HIV/AIDS to be a politically charged psyop - with blood on its hands - with no end in sight - unless a ground swell of grassroots opposition begins to erode the status quo and establish its own foothold.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:24 AM   #216
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
It is so funny, it can take people hours or days to formulate what they want to say on this forum, and someone else just needs 2 minutes to take it all down to zero.
Sometimes people need just two minutes to take themselves down without help from others. . . . .
For example:

Quote:
Knaku woochu rap nog daledido ep nog yappaca ep ablaliyouwa rognog mokka appu choccoc cubu notchoraplang
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2063675&postcount=22
Quote:
knaya wob shigu rotcof kolrommy nog kla ruoofio.
knarochof loko caco miboyoukou lok tiarop knof lok skito
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2063724&postcount=23

Regarding the original post: Mr. Bill, you are at the very least misguided. Hopefully, all here who have read this thread know better than to follow your deviant and dangerous advice.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #217
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So...the one question that matters you can't answer? Why here?
Old 02-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #218
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
I have looked into extensively. And he is not right nor did he post any good info. There is no statistical correlation between the government's overall integrity and the reality of AIDS/HIV. Folks, the virus that causes AIDS is deadly; so deadly that the only way to make it more dangerous is to deceive folks about how deadly it is. Enter Bill.

Olivia, I can't imagine anything being more damaging to your business than associating with and defending a poster who introduces doubt about the greatest threat to the hobby that we all face. I'll ask you to reconsider the responsibility--and the advisability--of your position.
Damaging to my buisness because I Believe that the govt is a total hoax ok well if that of all things hurt my name let it.... Yall are just as fucked off then anyone else I NEVER SAID I DIDNT BELIEVE AIDS & HIV DIDNT EXSIST... I just said I dont believe wha the fda mandates & controlls & choose not to take prescription pills... So with that said who is the real fucktard now not me you for accusing... Everyone has thete own opioions and if they dont like mine then thats them .. Doesnt affect my buisness whether I agree if obama is a jack tard or not people will still come get the best head ever...
Old 02-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #219
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
Damaging to my buisness because I Believe that the govt is a total hoax ok well if that of all things hurt my name let it.... Yall are just as fucked off then anyone else I NEVER SAID I DIDNT BELIEVE AIDS & HIV DIDNT EXSIST... I just said I dont believe wha the fda mandates & controlls & choose not to take prescription pills... So with that said who is the real fucktard now not me you for accusing... Everyone has thete own opioions and if they dont like mine then thats them .. Doesnt affect my buisness whether I agree if obama is a jack tard or not people will still come get the best head ever...
Don't sugar coat it babe! ...he was only trying to twist things and use you ...like he's doing elsewhere on the boards ...in an attempt to ban me and this thread ...acts like he's a major stockholder in GlaxoSmithKline AIDS drugs ...maybe he thinks I'll cause a drop in stock prices.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #220
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Still Not Convinced HIV Is Bogus?

by James Foye
"Scientists may be in the business of laughing at their predecessors, but owing to an array of human mental dispositions, few realize that someone will laugh at their beliefs in the (disappointingly near) future." -Nassim Nicholas Taleb, The Black Swan

Almost 30 years ago, as a new decade dawned, Americans watched in morbid fascination as a small group of gay men in San Francisco began dying of a mysterious disease.

Did you catch my disingenuous use of the word "mysterious" in that sentence? There was nothing mysterious about these deaths, then or now. A bleeding-edge lifestyle, the harmonic convergence of three cultural revolutions, drug, sexual, and gay, took a heavy toll on its most sublime practitioners. They engaged in anonymous sex on an almost unheard of scale, self-administered antibiotics, thinking that this would keep them healthy (useless against viruses but deadly effective against friendly gut bacteria, vital to proper immune system function), and ingested recreational drugs like candy, especially "poppers" (carcinogenic nitrite inhalants, such as you might use to clean your VCR). The drug use, repeated bouts of STDs and parasites, and foreign antigens from thousands of other men floating around in the bloodstream took the inevitable toll on the human body. They literally blew out their own immune systems.

When Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, he had a mandate to downsize government, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was an obvious target. The "War on Cancer," declared by Nixon in 1971, had little to show for all the money spent. The CDC had been terribly embarrassed in 1976 when it tried to turn five soldiers having the flu into a potential national swine flu epidemic. A subchapter of this debacle was their attempt to seize on the completely coincidental outbreak of pneumonia among some old men at an American Legion convention in Philadelphia. The CDC used this as an excuse to rush out a vaccine that killed dozens of people, which is dozens more than did the flu itself. (As for "Legionnaire's Disease," it later turned out to be caused by a known microorganism commonly found in building air handlers, and had nothing to do with swine flu. Thousands of people get infected with it every year).

So it was most fortuitous that in 1981, as potential budget cuts loomed on the horizon, the CDC received a report about five young homosexuals dying of immune deficiency disorders (coincidentally, this was exactly the same count as the initial outbreak of swine flu, so the number five seems to be the CDC’s definition of the beginning of an epidemic). If a new deadly disease could be discovered, it would give the CDC new life. The deadlier and the scarier the better; ideally something with some more sticking power than the flu this time around.

The initial name for the new disease, Gay Related Immune Deficiency (GRID), was soon discarded, as besides being horribly politically incorrect, it hardly sounded threatening to the general population. So it was replaced with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). For the cause, French scientist Luc Montagnier "discovered" the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), with failed American cancer researcher Robert Gallo co-discovering it (if you can call finding it a year later co-discovering; Gallo was later investigated for misconduct on this matter). It is likely when the history books are written that Gallo will be portrayed more like the fictional doctor E. Henry Thripshaw from Monty Python's Flying Circus than Louis Pasteur or Jonas Salk.

So AIDS was the disease, and HIV the cause. All it took was a press conference at the CDC to make this story canonical. The CDC was saved, and a new multi-billion dollar industry was born. God help us when a bureaucrat is threatened with losing his job. Even one who has taken the Hippocratic Oath.

In the years since the CDC pronouncement every single person who has tried to question the official story, rather than being lauded for taking the scientific method seriously, has instead been attacked and dismissed as a kook. Still, with nearly 30 years of history in the rear-view mirror, it is becoming more and more apparent that there is something very wrong with the official story.

Filmmaker Brent Leung takes us on a journey through the whole sorry episode, from the beginning to the present, in his riveting new documentary, House of Numbers. Born in 1980, Leung has lived his entire life under the shadow of the AIDS bogeyman. His generation, successors to Generation X, became Generation HIV.

He hits all the important way stations, though necessarily briefly at times, due to the time constraints of a film (but hang on – there are over 300 hours of footage, and the producers are in talks with a cable channel to do a series).

In what may be a real eye opener for many viewers, Leung totally debunks HIV testing. (Can you say "manufacturer’s criteria"?) But who needs faulty HIV testing when the World Health Organization (WHO) has given us the Bangui definition for AIDS which provides a simple list of symptoms to using for diagnosing AIDS without testing? Though moderated nine years later with the admonition that testing should really be done, it did a wonderful job of kick-starting the supposed AIDS epidemic in Africa.

But even with testing, it is quite easy to say that there is more HIV in one place than another, as the tests are interpreted differently in different countries. At one point Leung steps across the Canadian border and cheekily comments, "No other disease behaves differently when you cross the border."

Leung visits South Africa to see the epidemic up close for himself. It’s hard to say what’s more shocking about Leung’s visit to a poor township, the ignorance and superstition that people have about AIDS ("if I get thinner, I may have the disease"), or the flies that travel directly from the open latrines to their lunch plates. Gee, could it be the latter that is making some people sick?

Leung interviews many scientists and doctors in the course of the film. They fall into two groups. The skeptics include, among others, Kary Mullis, who shared a 1993 Nobel Prize in chemistry, Joseph Sonnabend, a physician who has been involved with AIDS research and treatment since the very beginning, and James Chin, an epidemiologist at WHO for five years, whose characterization of that agency’s statistics on the AIDS epidemic in Africa gives the movie its name. And of course Peter Duesberg, who was a star cancer researcher – until he was ostracized for questioning the high priests on HIV.

Arguing for the defense are, among others, Robert Gallo, Luc Montagnier (who makes a stunning statement about HIV near the end of the film; but I won’t spoil it for you), and Anthony Fauci. Doctor Fauci is probably a familiar face to many Americans, as he gets a lot of media exposure due to his position as director of The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). In fact, several days after I saw him interviewed in this film, I saw him again on the national news, helpfully informing us that our children will need not one, but two vaccinations this year against the swine flu. Plus two more for the regular flu. How can we believe anything this guy says? But we are expected to – because he works for the government.

I still remember 1976 when my father, who was an officer in the US Army at the time, received the swine flu vaccine. My dad, who had never missed a day of work in his life, spent the next three days in bed. Needless to say, I will not be vaccinating my kids against swine flu.

But back to the film…this group, speaking for the defense, range in attitude during their interviews from detached to mildly irritated, as they repeat their mantras: the virus exists, there are no co-factors, HIV causes AIDS, everybody is at risk, and anybody questioning this is (by implication) a fool. Occasionally, when pressed for details, they admit to gaps in knowledge about how HIV (the most studied virus ever) works, contradict each other, and in at least one case, the interviewee contradicts himself. None of them can define AIDS in a simple and permanent fashion (the CDC has expanded the definition over the years from the original two defining diseases to over two dozen), explain how HIV works, or will address head-on the problem of so many deaths attributed to AIDS that in fact were caused by the toxic drugs administered to cure it.

Leung (quite correctly) avoids taking one side or the other, and positions himself simply as the annoying gadfly that keeps asking questions. But the answers are painfully obvious to any thinking viewer.

One scientist in the film states bluntly Peter Duesberg’s ideas are killing people. Meet Lindsey Nagel, and decide for yourself. Her story is told in the film.

Born in Romania, she was adopted as an infant by a couple from Minnesota, Steve and Cheryl Nagel. As was standard procedure, she was tested for HIV in Romania prior to the adoption being approved, and she tested negative. Upon arrival in America Lindsey was tested again; and this time, the result was positive. Did I mention that HIV tests are completely unreliable?

Steve and Cheryl Nagel with their daughter Lindsey, taken at the showing of House of Numbers at the Austin Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival on September 13, 2009, in Austin, Texas. Lindsey would not be alive today if her parents hadn’t taken her off AZT and refused to treat her any more for her supposed HIV infection.

Not knowing any better at first, the Nagels followed their pediatrician’s instructions to administer anti-retroviral drugs, which at the time meant high dosage AZT. For months the Nagels watched as their initially healthy daughter deteriorated, getting sicker and sicker. Among other things, her growth became stunted. Of course all symptoms were ascribed to her supposed HIV infection, and not the drugs.

After nearly two years of this, the Nagels were alerted to Peter Duesberg’s dissenting view by a relative who read an article about him in National Review. The Nagels became intrigued and wrote to Duesberg. He responded immediately, telling them to take Lindsey off the antiretroviral drugs, or they would kill her. They did, and for that reason Lindsey is alive today.

As for the pediatrician, in 2005 she received an award for her leadership in treating HIV patients. In an interview about the award, she laments
We started on AZT (Retrovir) for a child who was adopted and the parents said it was a poison and they called Peter Duesberg, the man who wrote a book claiming that AIDS isn't caused by HIV and they pulled the child from my care.
That child is Lindsey Nagel, who is alive today precisely because of Peter Duesberg’s intervention. Others were not so fortunate:
There was nothing you could do years ago. Most children back then did not live past seven to 12 years old. And it was hard; these were children that you got attached to. It was really hard. All we could do was provide some supportive care and treat their opportunistic infections. We had many deaths, 10 to 12 in 1994.

The doctor goes on to say that children do better now. But that’s only because the dosage of retroviral drugs has been lowered. These drugs are still nonspecific, toxic, and eventually kill those who take them. And some of them don’t even take very long to kill. Wait until you see the movie and learn about the pregnant woman who was administered Nevarapine and lost her skin and her life in only 37 days.

Of course Lindsey Nagel is not the only one who gets better after getting off antiretrovirals, as I’ve written about before. Africans get better, too.

The treatment for HIV has always been non-specific, DNA destroying drugs. In a supreme irony, the prophecy of a destructive epidemic became, on a small scale, self-fulfilling, as tens of thousands died from the very drugs that were supposed to cure them. Of course, they officially died from the disease itself. All of the defenders of the HIV/AIDS orthodoxy are paid, directly or indirectly, by government (i.e., they work for the government, or a university that is subsidized by government, or a pharmaceutical company whose AIDS drug business depends on people believing what the government says about AIDS, and whose drugs are largely paid for by the government). Dissenters, like Peter Duesberg, are shut out. And people die.

Ignore the blistering attacks in the blogosphere on this movie by the establishment’s designated attack dogs, some of whom even refuse to see the movie. Also ignore incompetent reviews in the mainstream media, such as this one in the New York Times, in which the reviewer compares Leung’s quest to questioning gravity. Consider instead the outstanding work done by journalists such as Celia Farber, Rian Malan, and Liam Scheff, all of whom are interviewed in this film, and none of whom work for the New York Times.

See this film, do some reading, and decide for yourself.

Note: House Of Numbers is currently playing on the film festival circuit. It should get a more general release in the coming months. Be sure and check the film’s website for updates.

October 2, 2009
Old 02-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #221
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Black box warning to the AIDS establishment
BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP (flashing red lights) Enter damage control mode now! Deny, obfuscate, lie if you have to. Arm the nukes. Turn on the PR pumps. Threaten to torpedo the prince. Make him repeat the dogmas in public. You cannot let this message get out! DIVE DIVE DIVE

Lost AIDS: Luc Montagnier’s HIV

Luc Montagnier was crowned Prince of AIDS in December 2008 by the Nobel Prize for Medicine, being acclaimed the discoverer of LAV (now known as HIV) in a man who did not have AIDS (but was believed to be at risk) in 1983. One of the reasons it took almost 25 years to award the prize must have been the question of who should be crowned. Montagnier is infinitely malleable but his view of HIV is far more nuanced and oftentimes heretical than the dogmas that have grown up around him. Gallo, everyone knew, produced highly questionable if not totally corrupt science, but would lash out if spurned.

The decision to go with Montagnier must have been nail-biting. Could he keep his mouth shut and would Gallo keep his temper? They would be happy for the new prince to stay locked up in his palace, living with whatever luxuries he rang for. Nobody would care whether he romped with princesses, collected antique cars or stirred up new viral cultures – all he had to do was stay on script, a vain hope because he has never done that before. But, maybe they were counting on a compliant media that would continue their job of not reporting the news. Pictures of the Prince are okay, but not his words. They were not counting on the young film maker Brent Leung.

When I heard Montagnier speak in Calgary in January 2009, just after his award, he stayed on script for the first part of his talk, but then started on about how AIDS was a disease of oxidative stress, and later about how oxidative stress could be reversed through the use of antioxidants such as his favorite, fermented papaya. He was careful to talk about antioxidants in the context of other diseases he blamed on oxidative stress, not AIDS, so it appears that, basking in the glow of this great man of science, nobody noticed the trail of breadcrumbs from oxidative stress to AIDS and from antioxidants back to health.

Filmmaker Brent Leung has now released new footage of Montagnier, far beyond what made the cut into his documentary, House of Numbers. During this almost entirely unedited interview he kept Montagnier on the subject of HIV and AIDS. All I can say is, “Remarkable! Stunning! Shocking! Amazing!”. In it Montagnier states that someone with a healthy immune system could be exposed to HIV many times without being chronically infected and that it is malnutrition that makes the immune systems of Africans weak and the diseases of TB, malaria and parasitic infections. “Water is key”, clearly meaning clean water, without parasites and pollutants.

When Leung asks him, “If you take a poor African who’s been infected and you build up their immune system, is it possible for them to also naturally get rid of it [HIV]?”. Montagnier responds, “I would think so…It’s important knowledge that is completely neglected. People always think of drugs and vaccines.”

Don’t let me tell you what Montagnier said. Listen for yourself and watch how calm and sincere he is. This is not a man nervously trying to evade questions. This is a man who is at ease with his ideas. Perhaps, seated on his throne in the Institut Pasteur he wasn’t thinking about the effect of his beliefs on his legions of warriors around the world.

Montagnier is careful not to completely discount a role for HIV, but that’s not important. He dismantles three quarters of the house of cards that is AIDS and never once recites the mainstream creed, “I believe in one virus, HIV, exclusive maker of death and destruction, and of all things visible and invisible.”

Old 02-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #222
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

hey bill

you might want take a break posting this info.

in fact, you really should spread out it out over a 3 day period.

this takes alot of time to read this info. unfortunately, this interferes with time for other threads I'm following.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #223
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post

Lost AIDS: Luc Montagnier’s HIV
his statements about HIV/AIDS at best questionable. He has flip-flopped on this HIV/AIDS issue on a number of occasions.

from your postings,
1988 - states that HIV causes AIDS remains to be seen
1990 - he's apparently in the HIV/AIDS camp
2001 - claims HIV doesn't cause AIDS

from Wikipedia on Montagnier's bio
2008 at an award - in a speech states HIV causes AIDS

2011 in a video interview states HIV doesn't cause AIDS
Old 02-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #224
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

DF, what do you expect? The whole pro HIV = AIDS/Drugs camp is rife with incompetency, deception, theft and murder. From the beginning, Montagnier sent Robert Gallo a sample of his theory; Gallo in turn stole it and immediately announced he had found the cause of AIDS - without any peer review. The CDC, desperate for funding, along with politicians (who represented vested interests in the depopulation of Africa) accepted Gallo's false, non-science as fact.

Scientists who opposed the HIV theory were (and still are) marginalized, attacked and driven from their positions. The media was (and still is) only too happy to oblige the demands of pharmaceutical companies to obfuscate any objection to HIV = AIDS and the poison meds these companies manufacture/ distribute.

The rest is history, with a bloody trail of millions of lives and families destroyed to date - along with untold billions spent by American "taxpayers" on research to find the perfect AIDS drug.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #225
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok, I am not sure HIV causes AIDS, but I'm not going to believe it because the government says it's so. Government tends to lie to protect their contributors. However, until I am convinced otherwise, I'm going to practice as if HIV does cause AIDS.

To be honest, I don't avoid BB because of AIDS. I avoid it because of genital herpes. In fact, I tend to avoid FS for that reason, unless I have a pretty good relationship with the provider.

So, read and learn! The truth will not be harmed by opposing opinions, in fact, what we know is the truth will either be strengthened by opposing opinions, or exposed as not the truth. Both are good outcomes.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women