Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #226
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Ok did you like find God since yesterday...you're scaring me Naomi. HAAAAAAA love it!
I almost choked on my honey bun!! Uh no I found God after that lovely phone conversation we had .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:28 PM   #227
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Quote:
Careful...some folks get testy when you post comments that don't coincide with their masterpiece of a thread.

LOL!
If this were the Island we would give you points for not making the LOL bigger. All of my threADs are masterpieces of shite. We had the under on this one getting locked before it got to six pages, so.... we kind of lost.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:36 PM   #228
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I thinck people also forget to say I'm sorry when they offend someone. I also thinck that insulting people is a form of therapy for some here and that is just sad. Wayward, don't you think that that's "Just plain mean?" I'm actually a naughty girl. My no BS approach has gotten me into trouble a lot around here so I am no Mother Teresa. I just like it when everyone is at peace not provider attacking provider, provider attacking hobbyist and hobbyist attacking hobbyist. We should be able to have a conversation and not make someone so angry that they have to actually use the ignore button.

Everyone has the right to use the ignore button. No one should get mad if they're put on ignore and if they do.. well.. that's funny
Well said! It's awesome to see actual dialog going on! Love this!! Where is the "Love" button?! (no, not THAT love button! Pervs!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
An absolute honest post...well fu* k......if she keeps this kinda stuff up I'm gonna end up likin' her......
I know, right?!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:42 PM   #229
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm gonna barf all over this keyboard if things get any more crazy around here.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #230
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
If this were the Island we would give you points for not making the LOL bigger. All of my threADs are masterpieces of shite. We had the under on this one getting locked before it got to six pages, so.... we kind of lost.
You can always count on the first five or six pages happening in under 20 min in this forum. Remember... you are an old, dusty fucker and this is the Facebook generation! Get with the times, Grandpa!
Old 02-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #231
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea grandpa, go take your Lipitor.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #232
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Well said! It's awesome to see actual dialog going on! Love this!! Where is the "Love" button?! (no, not THAT love button! Pervs!)
Damn!! And I was just getting all excited thincking 'bout THAT love button!

Quote:

....... Loggin off now..... I have work to do over on the Island....... LOL!!

Mmmmm! Island Chicken Flavored!

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #233
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post

Wayward,

Thanks for the kind words.

I believe that if we put the energy we put into making someone feel bad into getting to know them then this would be a happier place. Before, when someone would insult me, my initial reaction would be to insult back but now I'll ask them "Why are you picking on me?" (In private) and try to find out where that person is coming from than attack them. If they are someone that I absolutely can't stand I'll just leave them alone. I mean... aren't things better that way? Well of course! It is elementary and we should already know this but a lot of us forget this.

I thinck people also forget to say I'm sorry when they offend someone. I also thinck that insulting people is a form of therapy for some here and that is just sad. Wayward, don't you think that that's "Just plain mean?" I'm actually a naughty girl. My no BS approach has gotten me into trouble a lot around here so I am no Mother Teresa. I just like it when everyone is at peace not provider attacking provider, provider attacking hobbyist and hobbyist attacking hobbyist. We should be able to have a conversation and not make someone so angry that they have to actually use the ignore button.

Everyone has the right to use the ignore button. No one should get mad if they're put on ignore and if they do.. well.. that's funny
We only started being nice to you after you started offering to buy our affection with alcohol and decided to visit Houston before going to semi-worthless Dallas. (It's a Semi-Tough joke for the kids). We are a provider at heart and try to embrace that part of our nature.

As for the rest, yes in theory it should work that way, but all to often a gentle word has no effect on the wayward provider. Sometimes we aren't sorry and that person on that day in that threAD needed to be offended. If you follow us for any period of time you will find we are not gender specific when it comes to offending. While Hook**** is a forbidden word it's twin is F***tard and believe me there are way more of the latter. IF you thinck I was too mean with out getting to know your friend, PM my buddy Carkido and ask if he is enjoying my kind attentions. I got to know him really well and shared that with the class. Or Horsefly, now there is the poster child for how to be a F******d. He doesn't post much anymore after running for mod-dom down at the port. Almost forgor about VELOZTEC in Dallas he was a real charmer, how nice should I have been to him?

I've never been mad because someone used the ignore button, curious sure and more often amused. I find pretty much all of this funny, if you read the splash screen on ymwv and thinck we are serious about anything in this thing of ours then we need to go and rewrite it.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #234
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Yea grandpa, go take your Lipitor.
If you only knew just how funny that post was... a little more so today.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #235
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
You can always count on the first five or six pages happening in under 20 min in this forum. Remember... you are an old, dusty fucker and this is the Facebook generation! Get with the times, Grandpa!
True enough Dannie back on the ARPANET we didn't have to deal with all of this new fangled nonsense like pictures and color. Computers were bigger than Volkswagens or houses; and they were run by MEN running manly programs to do MANLY things. Sure all the data was actually entered by women even then, but we aren't ever going to admit that.

We are an AL and we whistle a 4600 hz tune.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #236
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I remember DOS..... With the yellow font across the black screen.... Man how times changed in such a short period of time too.

It may be tough for things to really take of in just an hour... but they can in 5 1/2 hours Ok DH maybe we do need to have a conversation..... lol..... shit sorry, I'll make it a smiley
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #237
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
True enough Dannie back on the ARPANET we didn't have to deal with all of this new fangled nonsense like pictures and color. Computers were bigger than Volkswagens or houses; and they were run by MEN running manly programs to do MANLY things. Sure all the data was actually entered by women even then, but we aren't ever going to admit that.

We are an AL and we whistle a 4600 hz tune.
MANLY men...doing MANLY things...with other MEN!

Wasn't that an old John Belushi SNL bit??
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #238
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
MANLY men...doing MANLY things...with other MEN!

Wasn't that an old John Belushi SNL bit??
We thinck so, but we are trying to start a gender war, if we can get over six sub threads running in the main threAD we have a chance to win our money back from deerhunter.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #239
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
We thinck so, but we are trying to start a gender war, if we can get over six sub threads running in the main threAD we have a chance to win our money back from deerhunter.
Traditional gender roles have become anathema in modern American society. I don't thinck that is so wonderful. Discuss!
Old 02-22-2011, 10:15 PM   #240
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
We only started being nice to you after you started offering to buy our affection with alcohol and decided to visit Houston before going to semi-worthless Dallas. (It's a Semi-Tough joke for the kids). We are a provider at heart and try to embrace that part of our nature.
Goodness I love your honesty. Well I'm buying drinks for you but JAD is making me cook for him AND buy him drinks . I don't mind winning affection that way. It is better than giving free bjs.

Quote:
I've never been mad because someone used the ignore button, curious sure and more often amused. I find pretty much all of this funny, if you read the splash screen on ymwv and thinck we are serious about anything in this thing of ours then we need to go and rewrite it.
I read the splash screen on ymwv weeks ago and laughed my ass off. I KNEW you had to be behind it. I don't think my skin is thick enough for that site. That is why I have not joined.

You mentioned something in your previous post about emotionally unstable providers being the best BCD. I've said it before.. the crazy ones are the best lay I told a provider that once. It didn't go over too well.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women