Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #226
sfb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I must admit I do not like being classified as supporting atheism or genocide because I disagree with your ramblings IB. Like Old-T I have never defended abhorrent acts on this board nor will I, I have never defended atheism just its lack of being a religion, nor have I attacked any other religion as being incorrect, innocent, or any other wonderful words you would like to accuse me of.

Please do not attempt to slander my name, nor anyone else, in order to avoid answering other people's questions of you. This has the feel of a circular argument where there are two defined sides in the beginning, then throughout the argument one side brings in completely irrelevant information that fits no argument made for either side only to eventually at the end of the night state the exact opposite stance they began the discussion with...

wait a minute... IB, are you my stepmother???
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #227
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Forget the atheism is or is not a religion debate. Get back on topic. Islam is a threat to our way of life. Remember, it was 19 MUSLIMS that attacked us on 9/11. It wasn't the Sisters of the Perpetually Poor, nor was it the Sunday School Class from the 1st Baptist Church of (insert name of any American city), nor was it the quasi-polyamist Mormons. It was a bunch of rag-headed middle-eastern Muslims committed to waging Jihad against our way of life. Therefore, I will be rooting for the Army Sergeant who killed 16 Agfgahnis to get off. I will be rooting for a new president that doesn't apologize to the Muslim world. I am dreaming of the day when the liberal media will wake up, smell the coffee and realize that they are enabling a religion that goes against every value we cherish in terms of freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion (and from religion). Too many people have their head's in the sand, radical Islam IS the ENEMY. Moderate Muslims are a myth. The so-called moderates enable the radicals through their silence. The moderates never take a stand against the fundamentalist radicals. They are ipso-facto co-conspirators.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #228
sfb
Account Disabled

You spew hatred akin to Hitler and generalize across an entire worldwide religion.

I do not understand how you speak of freedom of religion, then condemn others for what they believe in. Are you saying that everyone who doesn't speak the rhetoric of hate like you is in fact a co-conspirator? Can people only prove their innocence of your charges if they fight to kill extremists?

I respect your right to an opinion, but am saddened by what you choose to opine.
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:36 AM   #229
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You ARE stubborn, I will give you credit for that. But it does not change the fact that you are still wrong. Since it didn't sink in last time, here is the answer key again:

On post 176 I did not claim the killings didn't exist, nor did I defend them. I asked a question about bodies that were already dead
. YOU FAIL. You Lie. No big shock on either count.

On post 188 I did not defend anyne else's posts, I chastized you for not answering the question and not sticking to the point.
Just like this responce of yours! YOU FAIL AGAIN! You Lie again. And no one is surprised about either.

0 for 12. Run, Forest, run! It really is getting comical to watch you. You remind me of Charlie Brown kicking the football. Ask a simple question, IB mutters something irrational. Point out that he missed the boat, he insists he didn't. Point out chapter and verse (as above with his erronious interpretations of posts 176 & 188) and watch him spin in circles chasing his tail and accusing you, me, and almost everyone of hating Christians when I never said any such thing. Only in your mind IB, only in your delusional mind.

--Where did I say atheism is not a religion?
--Where did I say Papa Joe, Pol Pot, etc., were good guys?

HINT: I didn't! (is that one simple enough for you to follow? I guess we'll find out soon.)

Old-goaT, you're starting to resemble that famous geyser in Yellowstone, Old Faithful. You gurgle and pop. Then you faithfully spew forth a fountain that dissipates into hot gas and air after which you retreat into a mumbling, bubbling caldron leaving only the foul odor of rotten eggs in the air. Once again, for you lame ass reading skills:

At post 176 you attempt to defend Mao’s cadre’s actions:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2305034&postcount=176
At post 188 your remarks were an endorsement of CBJ7’s post at 185 & 187.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2305483&postcount=188

Quote:
wait a minute... IB, are you my stepmother???

No.

And N. Korea’s Kim dynasty, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Ceaușescu were still all atheists, and together they killed hundreds of millions of people.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #230
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ah yes! IB starts the day off by being wrong for the 13th & 14th times in a row.

Post 176 didn't support killing anyone, no matter how many times you reference it.

Post 188 didn't say mass murderers are nice guys, but of course that doesn't stop your distorted brain from claiming it did.

Why don't you make the same references yet again--you know what? They will still not say what you claim they say! Strange how that works, isn't it?

You lie yet again, with no possibility of claiming ignorance. You intentionally lie, having zero regard for the truth, or guilt about slandering others.

But I can be worn down, so I concede. I will adopt YOUR illogic and become a devout desciple of your belief system: that one person really can be used as a stereotype to condemn an entire group. So to show that I have paid attention and have learned from your wisdom I will now proclaim:

I B Hankering has no regard for the truth, distorting other people's words at his whim (this is demonstrated over and over on this thread alone, not even counting other false posts he makes).

I B Hankering is filled with the deadly sins of pride, hate, and lust.

I B Hankering is a devout Christian, or one can infer he thinks he is.

Therefore I can only conclude all Christians are hate filled liars, full of their own misplaced self-justified ego--in complete contradiction to the scriptures they claim to believe.

Well done IB, well done. Obviously I don't beieve that, but you get the point. On second thought, you probably don't.

PS: None of this counteracts the fact that you are now 0 for 14 in trying to actually answer two simple questions.

Smile, it's Tuesday!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #231
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah yes! IB starts the day off by being wrong for the 13th & 14th times in a row.

Post 176 didn't support killing anyone, no matter how many times you reference it.

Post 188 didn't say mass murderers are nice guys, but of course that doesn't stop your distorted brain from claiming it did.

Why don't you make the same references yet again--you know what?
They will still not say what you claim they say! Strange how that works, isn't it?

You lie yet again, with no possibility of claiming ignorance. You
intentionally lie, having zero regard for the truth, or guilt about slandering others.

But I can be worn down, so I concede. I will adopt YOUR illogic and become a devout desciple of your belief system: that one person really can be used as a stereotype to condemn an entire group. So to show that I have paid attention and have learned from your wisdom I will now proclaim:

I B Hankering has no regard for the truth, distorting other people's words at his whim (this is demonstrated over and over on this thread alone, not even counting other false posts he makes).

I B Hankering is filled with the deadly sins of pride, hate, and lust.

I B Hankering is a devout Christian, or one can infer he thinks he is.

Therefore I can only conclude all Christians are hate filled liars, full of their own misplaced self-justified ego--in complete contradiction to the scriptures they claim to believe.

Well done IB, well done. Obviously I don't beieve that, but you get the point. On second thought, you probably don't.

PS: None of this counteracts the fact that you are now
0 for 14 in trying to actually answer two simple questions.

Smile, it's Tuesday!

Old Faithful . . . er, ah . . . Old-goaT spews again!!!

None of what you posted is true, Old-goaT. Your two questions were answered. It’s your lame-ass reading and comprehension skills that are retarding your understanding.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #232
Old-T
Valued Poster

0 for 16
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #233
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
0 for 16

Old Faithful . . . er, ah . . . Old-goaT spews again!!!

None of what you posted is true, Old-goaT. Your two questions were answered. It’s your lame-ass reading and comprehension skills that are retarding your understanding.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:42 AM   #234
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Forget the atheism is or is not a religion debate. Get back on topic. Islam is a threat to our way of life. Remember, it was 19 MUSLIMS that attacked us on 9/11. It wasn't the Sisters of the Perpetually Poor, nor was it the Sunday School Class from the 1st Baptist Church of (insert name of any American city), nor was it the quasi-polyamist Mormons. It was a bunch of rag-headed middle-eastern Muslims committed to waging Jihad against our way of life. Therefore, I will be rooting for the Army Sergeant who killed 16 Agfgahnis to get off. I will be rooting for a new president that doesn't apologize to the Muslim world. I am dreaming of the day when the liberal media will wake up, smell the coffee and realize that they are enabling a religion that goes against every value we cherish in terms of freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion (and from religion). Too many people have their head's in the sand, radical Islam IS the ENEMY. Moderate Muslims are a myth. The so-called moderates enable the radicals through their silence. The moderates never take a stand against the fundamentalist radicals. They are ipso-facto co-conspirators.
I agree with your observation that the so-called moderate Muslims share in the guilt for the atrocities commited by the Jihadists.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

The crazies at Westboro Baptist Church show up at military funerals with posters spewing hateful bile about "God hates fags", "God loves dead soldiers" etc. The rest of the (real) Christians immediately renounce them at every opportunity as forcefully as they know how. This is done so that no one will mistake the hateful biggoted words of the Westboro Baptist Church with the true doctrine of Christianity.

So called moderate Muslims do not fervently renounce the Jihadists because the Jihadists are on solid ground in terms of being faithful to the Koran; that is the core problem. Islam needs reformation. Until that occurs, the war between the Islamists and the infidels will continue. It remains to be seen if reform is possible for Islam.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #235
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Exactly!

Apparently SFB is one of those with their head in the sand when it comes to Muslims. I'm sure there are many "good" Muslims out there, but until they rise up and tell the fundamentalists to stop all the silly Sharia Law non-sense, the Jihad non-sense and the acts of terrorism, then they are a part of the problem.

BTW, one thing I so desperately want to do in life is punch one of those bitches from the Westboro Church right in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I agree with your observation that the so-called moderate Muslims share in the guilt for the atrocities commited by the Jihadists.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

The crazies at Westboro Baptist Church show up at military funerals with posters spewing hateful bile about "God hates fags", "God loves dead soldiers" etc. The rest of the (real) Christians immediately renounce them at every opportunity as forcefully as they know how. This is done so that no one will mistake the hateful biggoted words of the Westboro Baptist Church with the true doctrine of Christianity.

So called moderate Muslims do not fervently renounce the Jihadists because the Jihadists are on solid ground in terms of being faithful to the Koran; that is the core problem. Islam needs reformation. Until that occurs, the war between the Islamists and the infidels will continue. It remains to be seen if reform is possible for Islam.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #236
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

I wonder how long this thread will continue to run? Its a wee bit like the Monty Python Dark knight...it simply won't bloody die! I can still bite ya;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #237
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
I wonder how long this thread will continue to run? Its a wee bit like the Monty Python Dark knight...it simply won't bloody die! I can still bite ya;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno
Neil Cavuto used that clip a few days ago as a metaphor for something on Fox Business. There are lots of old Monty Python clips that are metaphors for lots of stuff. I've posted links to the dead parrot sketch and the nobody expects the Spanish Inqisition sketch in the last week or so.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #238
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

No matter how old those bits are they will always be brilliant!
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #239
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
No matter how old those bits are they will always be brilliant!
Monty Python and Dr. Who!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #240
sfb
Account Disabled

I do agree about Monty Python, but my head is not in the sand. You condemn my statements and claim that real Christians speak out against the horrible things that some sects say and therefore are not liable. I ask you to prove to me that all moderate Muslims do not do the same. I know this is a ridiculous request and trying to prove truth or falsehood through the use of impossible questions will never really prove a point, but I imagine if I told you that I have spoken with many Muslims throughout my life that do condemn the extremists you will say that that is not proof enough either, regardless of the fact that it is 100% true.

I am left to answer an absurd condemnation of an entire religion with simple yet equally absurd questions (mainly because people should never have to prove their innocence from baseless charges, in fact I believe this is the basis that our system here in the states is built upon, but my guess is that is not the belief of some people in this thread).

What would it take for any of you that believe that moderate muslims are horrible people to actually believe that they are not in fact horrible people allowing the hatred and genocide to occur. Do you need to interview every single person? Do you need a lie detector test and an interrogation room?

I will provide a recent Gallup report as evidence that the statement there are no moderate muslims, and they are all violent, horrible, etc. people is a ridiculous statement. I invite anyone else to please refute these findings, or support them. I am finding this report pretty damn interesting and surprising as well. However it appears to hurt the argument condemning the religion. It represents a 3 year study that was published in 2011. There are numerous links from the site to different things. The report itself is large (8 MB) but worth downloading in my opinion.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/148916/mu...om-future.aspx

I'm out, but I am sure I will appreciate seeing IB attempt to rip apart an entire 3 year study that contradicts many earlier statements... though in actuality my guess is it will resemble a diatribe on how whaling isn't really murder if your harpoon is sharp enough.

Cpalmson, I ask only that you take a look at this and I would love to hear your take. Your last reponse, other than the my head in the sand part, seemed to come from someone who doesn't like what he sees across the world but is accepting of the fact that the few do not define the many.

I do not think I will ever agree with all of you on the other side of this argument, nor do I expect to find us happily sharing a scotch in the middle. I do however hope we can stop hating people based on a profile or a religion that does not define a persons actions... their actions define their actions. This of course is like the statement for the NRA that guns do not kill people, people kill people with guns. I agree that some extremists claim to kill people because of Islam, or rather their interpretation of the religion, but this does not mean that Islam supports the attacks.
sfb is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women