Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2015, 05:34 PM   #226
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly View Post
What's wrong with Applebee's? LOL bc; sometimes its the closest place to meet and eat and talk...before proceeding....

I've ENJOYED THIS THREAD AND THIS APPLIES TO NO ONE PARTICULAR:

I think sometimes like the lady, he (the one you bc replied to), had the relationship with had the right attitude: gratitude....small or large gifts is not really the point, in my opinion, its the thought that counts and he gave her things that meant something to her.

A girl/lady with humility, modesty, gratitude, honesty, genuine character, a good sense of humor, down to earth, and gentle on the ears (gives good "phone") and the eyes is just as much if not more sexy than the high and mighty attitude, high-maintenance lady who EXPECT the expensive gifts and extensive expectations-- will end up being just that: an EX!
Lol it sure beats being stuck in Atlanta.
bc7274 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:56 PM   #227
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Removing the overlay comparison of fine dining and arrangements, I fear I need to disagree on the above. Fine dining is judged on four components. Yes service is one, but it must meet all four of the basic criteria to be considered a fine dining establishment. That being, first and foremost, quality of food. Fallowing with cleanliness, ambiance and of course service. Mcdonalds should never be used in the same sentence as fine dining. However, I agree to the point that some find Mcdonalds fine dining. I also concede to the idea that not everyone enjoys different high end restaurants. I, for instance, do not like the food at capital grill. A local fine dining restraint in Kansas city. I am, however, quite taken with 801 chophouse.

Back to the real subject. I admit I am moderately saddened by the prospect that GY6 is so highly respected. Not because his opinions of arrangements are wrong (or right) But simply because of his borderline abrasive way of stating his opinion. I had always considered a sugar daddy to hold some form of refinement. I hold high expectations for those that ordain to be mentors. This includes, at the very least, respecting one's own intelligence and self worth enough to not stoop to throwing stones and calling names. My apologies GY6 is this is taken offensively. I am sure outside of this board you are a wonderful sugar daddy and very generous to your sugar baby and other relationships.
JayceeRivers... 'Ma Lady, you are indeed as Eloquent and Refined as I have encountered.
Please delight this humble Admirer, by telling me your working on your Memoirs.

Quote:
What's wrong with Applebee's? LOL bc; sometimes its the closest place to meet and eat and talk...before proceeding....

I think sometimes like the lady, he (the one you bc replied to), had the relationship with had the right attitude: gratitude....small or large gifts is not really the point, in my opinion, its the thought that counts and he gave her things that meant something to her.

A girl/lady with humility, modesty, gratitude, honesty, genuine character, a good sense of humor, down to earth, and gentle on the ears (gives good "phone") and the eyes is just as much if not more sexy than the high and mighty attitude, high-maintenance lady who EXPECT the expensive gifts and extensive expectations-- will end up being just that: an EX!
Holly... who is to say what Cup of Tea is best, I've had delightful reunions at Apple-Bees
and I've had Exquisite Dinning Experiences in New York.

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 06:35 PM   #228
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
This illustrates my key point perfectly. This entire discussion is completely based on nomenclature. I was using the term "service" broadly to include ambiance, cleanliness, and quality. I value your opinion highly Jaycee, but I feel like this is the same discussion people are having on the SB/SD issue..
I am flattered you value my opinion. Despite our differences of views I find your ability to state your case politely and with decorum very refreshing and admirable.

Quote:
At the end of the day, there is not yet a governing body that dictates what constitutes a SB/SD relationship. Until we have a US Department of "Sugar" that proposes a rule to precisely define sugar arrangements, we're going to keep having these discussions, much like you and I are now apparently disagreeing over the breadth of the term "service". But for convenience sake, why is it wrong to use the terms that the SDs have been using for years (which I add is far more precise then lumping any long-term arrangement into the SB category)?.
I do not believe it is wrong at all. I believe in differing points of views in entirety. Yes I concur there is a redundancy in the constant repetition of argument. However, I feel strongly, it is important that all points of view be considered. If only one side had it's say it would remove the complication of variation but on the same token it would diminish what others feel they have. An arrangement be it sugar arrangement, "hooker on demand", Singular hour rendezvous or even a simple side street pick up of a obvious prostitute, in some way is a relationship. Brief or long. Each type of temporary or long term relationship meets the needs of those involved. How they wish to label their relationship is their own personal perspectives. To the common housewife a sugar baby is indeed without a doubt a prostitute. To a highly practicing religious person a trophy wife is also a low life prostitute. Two men married is not a marriage to some. A swinging couple is simply two people whom cheat on each other with permission to another. It all varies upon the perspective of the viewer. I have always believed everyone had the right to have their own perspective. No matter what the subject. If GY6's young lady feels applebee's is the finest restraint in the world she is not wrong. He is amazing and thoughtful to take her to a place she enjoys to that extreme of an extent. One man's diamond is another man's pearl. One woman's gold is another woman's copper.

Quote:
Honestly however, it feels like several are arguing so diligently because they want to be a member of the SB/SD club. GY6 may call your arrangement a hooker on retainer. You may call his an exclusive version of a SB/SD arrangement. Who really gives a shit? The problem is that by changing the terms and using them differently on the same board, all we're doing is devaluing those terms and making them very imprecise, creating a muck of confusion to where no one understands and now instead of just saying "hooker-on-retainer" or "SB" we have to explain what the fuck that means. Every. Time..

Here is where I find myself stuttered. The description of care remains the same. Taking care of the woman in question. Offering her a better life option and mentoring her to better herself while delivering experiences or material things she may not be able to attain herself. Yet the moment the fact that she may be a provider comes into play she can no longer be considered a sugar baby. I counter with the fact that if a waitress is called a sugar baby she is not a sugar baby. She is a waitress first and foremost by this set of guidelines. One's occupation should not place them in a perpetual stigma. It is cruel to judge based upon a singular angle. If one was to be judged on this one status it not only devalues the woman but also it gives that same woman permission to sink into all of the profiles placed on her by the masses. If a courtesan is just a prostitute and cannot be more than this, she might as well indulge in recreational drugs, robbing people, and resign herself to a life of being detested by the masses. It is limiting to tell a provider she cannot be something. If she truly desires to be a sugar baby she should and can put forth the effort to be one, in my humble opinion.

Quote:
If you're going to argue with me, honestly ask yourself if you've every talked with a group of people outside of this thread about what a SB/SD relationship is. I have. GY6 has. We've spent literally years discussing and encouraging would be daddies there, trying to help them out. If you have a credible reason for why the definitions that all the SDs on these boards use are wrong, then by all means call us on it. But if you're arguing semantics with us because you would rather be (or in the case of gentlemen think of your girl as) a SB than a hooker-on-retainer, please spare us. This is a hooker board. We gave up all of our modesty when we created our accounts.
Though I do not see myself as arguing so much as stating an alternate view point, I would like to mention I have spoken outside of eccie. I have had several arrangements outside of this board. My experiences have enlightened me and even cultivated my actions and reactions to varying arrangements. Stimulate, from my perspective, was the ideal definition of an sugar daddy. By all accounts I am sure it is not hard to tell he was mine some time ago. He was not now, nor then, a hobbiest. I would not consider him a hobbiest now even. I highly value his opinion and friendship because he was and still is a mentor to me.

Though I disagree with GY6 and find him abrasive in his point of view I can both understand and respect his point of view.

I do however respect your opinion a little more than his as it is stated with decorum and intellectual validity. I fear we will likely never agree, which is sad. I think in a different world had my choices in life been different you and I may have been friends, or likely never have met.

"JayceeRivers... 'Ma Lady, you are indeed as Eloquent and Refined as I have encountered.
Please delight this humble Admirer, by telling me your working on your Memoirs."

-Thank you for the compliment. I fear at this time I am not working on a memoir. Perhaps in the future.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 06:36 PM   #229
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

All this food talks make me hungry. Any one up for some waffle house?
Old 01-01-2015, 08:24 PM   #230
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Sorry for my last post (especially all the grammar issues). I was half asleep after a long night of drinking, lol.

This illustrates my key point perfectly. This entire discussion is completely based on nomenclature. I was using the term "service" broadly to include ambiance, cleanliness, and quality. I value your opinion highly Jaycee, but I feel like this is the same discussion people are having on the SB/SD issue.

At the end of the day, there is not yet a governing body that dictates what constitutes a SB/SD relationship. Until we have a US Department of "Sugar" that proposes a rule to precisely define sugar arrangements, we're going to keep having these discussions, much like you and I are now apparently disagreeing over the breadth of the term "service". But for convenience sake, why is it wrong to use the terms that the SDs have been using for years (which I add is far more precise then lumping any long-term arrangement into the SB category)?

Again, we are arguing semantics. But as a thought are you not just as guilty of being narrow-minded for insisting on a semantics issue just as forcefully? In that sense, you're being just as intolerant (i.e., narrow-minded) of GY6's view as he is of yours.

No, I don't believe so. I never suggested or intimated that he was wrong. I merely suggested that he might open his mind enough to acknowledge that it could be possible that a provider could become a Sugar Baby.

Hmm. This seems to be quite unsound and am improper characterization. Note in the following thread that his GF is his SB of three years.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1232167

I'm not trying to become GY6's errand boy. To be honest, I've talked with him like twice since I've been on these boards.

Nevertheless, I'm not sure what your basis for assuming that his SB is not mature, strong, intelligent, and independent is. You characterize him as "preying" on young girls by taking his SB on lavish vacations, paying their rent and utilities, buying her gifts, and generally just being there for her? I don't think your comment stands up at all under scrutiny.

Again, he may be blunt and that may offend you, but that doesn't mean he's taking advantage of his SBs, and ad hominem attacks are poor form indeed. He certainly has the ethos to survive such attacks in my eyes.

Honestly however, it feels like several are arguing so diligently because they want to be a member of the SB/SD club. GY6 may call your arrangement a hooker on retainer. You may call his an exclusive version of a SB/SD arrangement. Who really gives a shit? The problem is that by changing the terms and using them differently on the same board, all we're doing is devaluing those terms and making them very imprecise, creating a muck of confusion to where no one understands and now instead of just saying "hooker-on-retainer" or "SB" we have to explain what the fuck that means. Every. Time.

Again, no. I never said that he was a bad Sugar Daddy or didn't provide adequately for his lady. I merely pointed out that he seems to focus on very young, naïve young ladies and that, perhaps, he is intimidated by strong, mature women. I don't see that as an attack, merely stating a possibility.

My point is...

Why is it so hard to just go with how a huge portion of people already use the terms on these forums? If you want to think of yourself as a SD or SB, do it. I mean, if the root problem is you're offended that someone is telling you that you were a mere hooker-on-retainer when you thought of yourself as a SB, then by all means think of yourself as a SB. But when you discuss, call it what it is. We have several guys that have hooker-on-retainer active in the SD forums. They're part of the crew, but they don't try to paint themselves as something they're not. They freely discuss the UTR hooker they found on SA, or the hooker-on-retainer relationship they just started with an ECCIE provider. If you want a SB, get a SB. If you want a hooker-on-retainer, then get one. But when you're discussing, for everyone's sanity, call it what it is.

Lastly, I can totally foresee people arguing back at me based upon definitions in this thread. I think that is very dangerous. This thread is full of comments by people that have never thought of themselves as SD/SBs, others that started reading it and just decided to jump on the bandwagon and have no clue what a SB/SD relationship is yet still give their opinion about what it means, and trolls. There is no credibility to 99% of what this thread discloses, lol. As a parallel, it would be like laymen arguing the definition of a scientific or medical word. Leave that to the scientists and physicians and everyone else just go along. Please.

If you're going to argue with me, honestly ask yourself if you've every talked with a group of people outside of this thread about what a SB/SD relationship is. I have. GY6 has. We've spent literally years discussing and encouraging would be daddies there, trying to help them out. If you have a credible reason for why the definitions that all the SDs on these boards use are wrong, then by all means call us on it. But if you're arguing semantics with us because you would rather be (or in the case of gentlemen think of your girl as) a SB than a hooker-on-retainer, please spare us. This is a hooker board. We gave up all of our modesty when we created our accounts.
Sir, thank you for your eloquent response. I believe that you may have misinterpreted some of my thoughts. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel here, just attempting to open some minds to the possibility that there could be some flexibility in human relationships (i.e. that there is a chance that a provider could make a good Sugar Baby). Perhaps it is a character flaw of mine, but I attempt to avoid "absolutes" such as "never" and "always" the majority of the time. I did not say that GY6 was wrong, only that I felt that his definition of what he feels a SB/SD relationship MUST be,could be somewhat inflexible.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:50 PM   #231
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
Sir, thank you for your eloquent response. I believe that you may have misinterpreted some of my thoughts. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel here, just attempting to open some minds to the possibility that there could be some flexibility in human relationships (i.e. that there is a chance that a provider could make a good Sugar Baby). Perhaps it is a character flaw of mine, but I attempt to avoid "absolutes" such as "never" and "always" the majority of the time. I did not say that GY6 was wrong, only that I felt that his definition of what he feels a SB/SD relationship MUST be,could be somewhat inflexible.

GY6 and Sketchball82 suffer from EXTREME IDENTITY CRISIS

Old 01-01-2015, 09:16 PM   #232
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Interestingly enough, Holly, of all the gifts I provided to her (some of them reasonably expensive) there was one which meant the most to her. We were shopping together at a Macy's one evening and she was quite smitten with a particular top. She lingered over it for a minute or two. It wasn't expensive, perhaps $60 or $70 if I remember correctly. The following day, I returned to Macy's and purchased the top for her. I gave it to her the next time we were together and the look on her face when she opened the gift was amazing. She couldn't believe that I had gone to the effort to surprise her in that manner. She was so happy and appreciative, it was well worth whatever efforts I had expended. To this day, she will tell you that it was one of the most meaningful gifts she has ever received.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:51 PM   #233
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I am not a well to do person but I enjoy buying little things. I do not want a wife nor do I want a slave just a friend that I can fuck when I get the urge. I have found what I feel is a close friend.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:07 AM   #234
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I am not a well to do person but I enjoy buying little things. I do not want a wife nor do I want a slave just a friend that I can fuck when I get the urge. I have found what I feel is a close friend.
Spend ZERO dollars on her for the next 30 days, continue to call, text and PM and try to see her when you need a hug and tell us how it works out.

In between rounds with my 21yo last night I reminded her to pay her rent while I was logged in paying a couple of bills. A little while later I noticed I had NOT received an activity alert that I get when the card I gave her is used for anything over $250. When I asked her if she had paid it she said her mom had told her to use her card because she thought she was short from the holidays and she did so because she feels she takes too much from me.... In actuality, she hasn't spent a dime of my money in a couple of weeks.

That doesn't happen with hookers......

Then she crawled back into bed and told me she doesn't feel she does enough for me and showed her appreciation.....

for?

I'm not sure actually...... like I said... she hasn't spent any of my money recently....

6 is not alone in the belief that hookers can't be SB's......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:58 AM   #235
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post

GY6 and Sketchball82 suffer from EXTREME IDENTITY CRISIS

Thats funny.
You amuse me still.

You are a whore on a whore forum getting paid by the hour and you don't call yourself a whore and you say two on here are suffering from an identity crisis.

You must hate yourself so much you have to convince yourself of your own lie.

At your age you should have come to term with what and who you are by now.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:25 AM   #236
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

I wouldn't take my girl to some high end place. She wouldn't feel comfortable there and would not have a nice time.

I think many of you (Mainly hookers) have this dilution or "pretty woman syndrome" thinking that a sugar baby is giving a car that was 100,000. Wants fur coats and to lay on a ship in a bikini while this old man sits on a sofa drinking Scotch and talking sophisticated to some loser that did bad on a job he was asked to do.

Well, I eat at McDonalds, Applebees (LOVE the riblets) BurgerKing for a whopper, TGIFriday is a great place as well.

I have a nice car, a nice truck that I drive more than the car and I have a modest boat. I also have a small place on the lake that I try and get to when I can.

As far as taking advantage of a girl and one persons opinion of me doing so. I really don't care what you think. You fuck hookers that are young and give them money to put your dick inside them. If you would stop doing that they would be forced to get a job and work a job normal society would approve of.

I give nothing to my girl now. (Birthday, Christmas etc of course) but we have been together for three years and she is now making 41,000 a year and will be promoted this month (SHHHHHHHHH, she doesn't know it yet) Yesterday I was at her place twice and we didn't fuck. Not what it is about.

I have taken her all over the world with me and we enjoy each others company. I met her where she worked and we went on a date without her knowing what I ws looking for and she had no demands of money. (Despite what people think, some younger girls prefer older guys, I could go into detail but I am just beating a dead horse on this forum.)

I found out rather early in life that people will be jealous of someone that does well. It is because the life you have is what they wanted for themselves and they weren't able to obtain it in their lifetime. Most midlife crisis episodes start with this thinking. I am ok with that.

One girl on this site has met me and my girl. It was a little meet I had and i have all the respect in the world for her. She too is in her 40s but she knows who she is inside and out and is very comfortable with that.

I had another from this site that spent a weekend with me and my girl because she wanted to see what our relationship was about. No sex with her, I just invited her to join us for a weekend. She said that she never thought it was like a normal relationship.

Now I feel bad because she later that week reflected on what she was doing and who she was and quit the business saying that she felt dirty etc and also said that this business was taken advantage of women and i feel I had something to do with it.

What you ladies do is amazing and I respect you for it. I love seeing new girls once in a while. It is in my opinion the way we are designed. I like black girls a lot. I think their skin, lips, body structure is just beautiful. So, I get on back page and surf, find one and fuck her. Simple.

So as to the ones that are pissed off at me, don't believe me or don't like my attitude.. I don't care. We will never meeting the real world, I have no intention of pleasing any of you and I don't have to post pictures of myself in an upscale place to show worth. Honestly I rarely frequent those places and when I do I can assure you it is company ordered.

I also want to thank those that do know me for telling people how it is.

For the hookers out there, if you are looking for a sugar daddy I doubt it will ever happen. We find you.

If you are getting paid to fuck a guy by the hour and he pays you up front you are not a sugar baby. If her takes you out to a fancy dinner and then fucks you and pays you for the hours you are not a sugar baby. You can call yourself that if you want but oone day it is going to hit you that you are a hooker.

Good luck
Old 01-02-2015, 07:32 AM   #237
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Thats funny.
You amuse me still.

You are a whore on a whore forum getting paid by the hour and you don't call yourself a whore and you say two on here are suffering from an identity crisis.

You must hate yourself so much you have to convince yourself of your own lie.

At your age you should have come to term with what and who you are by now.
You just don't get it, anyone with an above Room Temperature I.Q. believes you to be REPUGNANT...
as evidenced by the countless Posts stating such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
GY6 may be the "mack- daddy" of SD's and he may "know what he's talking about", but only from his extremely narrow perspective. My issue is that he is very close minded to any perspectives of others. If an arrangement does not fit his extremely narrow definition, it can't possibly be a true sd/sb arrangement, I beg to differ.

I believe that GY6 is, most likely, a very good sd and is certainly entitled to his opinions, as we all are. I do, however, wish that he would at least acknowledge that, however rare, there is at least the possibility that a sd/sb relationship can exist outside the narrow parameters he has set and that, in fact, a provider can be a sb. Again, it may be rare and unusual, but it can happen. It seems to me that he primarily preys upon very young, unsophisticated and somewhat naïve girls, who think that dinner at Applebee's is special. I wonder if, perhaps, a mature, strong, intelligent and independent woman intimidates him. Hmmmnm, food for thought???
I've Come To Terms... with what I am MATURE, STRONG, INTELLIGENT, and INDEPENDENT.
Face it I intimidate the Hell out of you!!!

Old 01-02-2015, 08:05 AM   #238
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

You don't get it.

I don't care.

You have nothing but insults and cute little pictures to come back with.

It shows your intelligence.

I am having a conversation with a 40 year old hooker that thinks she is more than that.

So here you go seems how you can just read cute little pics..

In August you were offering 1 hour appointments lol.

Nice.

You even go so far as to like your own post. (Little hint, not hard to see who liked your posts lol)

It even gets better, you advertise on backpage lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

http://hattiesburg.backpage.com/Fema...rtesan/5924464

Keep hooking backpage COURTESAN Hahahahahahahahahhaa

Old 01-02-2015, 08:14 AM   #239
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You don't get it.

I don't care.

You have nothing but insults and cute little pictures, and bold letters to come back with.

It shows your intelligence

I am having a conversation with a 40 year old hooker that thinks she is more than that.

Nice.

You even go so far as to like your own post. (Little hint, not hard to see who liked your posts lol)

Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:08 AM   #240
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You don't get it.

I don't care.

You have nothing but insults and cute little pictures to come back with.

It shows your intelligence.

Nice.

It even gets better, you advertise on backpage lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

http://hattiesburg.backpage.com/Fema...rtesan/5924464

Keep hooking backpage COURTESAN Hahahahahahahahahhaa

For someone who says he doesn't care. You sure are doing a lot of digging and insulting.

Ps: when are you going bust out with the "your mama is so fat" insults?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women