Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2015, 04:03 PM   #226
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
No. Not sure what that has to do with anything at all on here, but no, I wasn't involved.
I work for an oilfield service company. We make parts for offshore drilling but I'm not offshore myself.

Here's a picture of some taint for you. Have fun.
Its about time you posted something worthwhile. Thanck you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 05:12 PM   #227
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Its about time you posted something worthwhile. Thanck you.
Just in awe of your brilliance, Pyramider. Have fun stroking to the picture.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 06:42 PM   #228
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Just in awe of your brilliance, Pyramider. Have fun stroking to the picture.
I think we can both agree that the oil and gas industry helped make America prosperous. Hopefully the industry will thrive again.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 10:44 PM   #229
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

So did the tobacco business ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 02:22 AM   #230
Guest040816
Account Disabled

The point is,,you can't have your cake and eat it too.
you married for better for worse and sex doesn't define LOVE,,,
A person can have a medical condition that enables them from having sex with you
but that doesn't give him/her the right to fuck around.
If the tables were turned and she was fucking around on you,,,You would be
ready for a divorce.
Wakeup is not the bad guy in this tangled web of yours,,,
the truth is ugly and it won't be sugar coated. IJS
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 04:02 AM   #231
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The point is that real life is hardly ever as neatly categorized as people like you and WU would like it to be. Almost no issues are as one dimensional as you pretend this one is. And to ignore any aspect of why someone does something when discussing morals means you are--at least on this issue--unprepared to hàve a productive conversation.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 05:29 AM   #232
Guest040816
Account Disabled

I have been married before and everyone can use an excuse to fuck around,,,have the guts to get out of a marriage and move on. He was told that already in the Louisiana section,,,
A healthy person doesn't allow mental abuse from someone they once trusted,,,,if she is intentionally making him suffer,,from the sounds of it, get away from such a horrid and unloving woman. He is showing his children to be in a loveless marriage. Women abuse men mentally.
treating a man as a sexless roomate for the means of financial security is not part of the program,,,move on in his life to happiness.
You don't see Wakeup using a hooker board for therapy sessions becasue he isn't guilt ridden with cheating,,,IJS.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:36 AM   #233
Old-T
Valued Poster

I was not commenting on, nor defending, any specific poster's situation. I don't know enough about them. I was commenting on the tendency of too many people to overly simplify complex human situations.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:51 AM   #234
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I was not commenting on, nor defending, any specific poster's situation. I don't know enough about them. I was commenting on the tendency of too many people to overly simplify complex human situations.
Is it not (overly) simplistic to argue, "don't over-simplify"?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 09:01 AM   #235
Old-T
Valued Poster

No.

Do you believe human situations are typically one dimensional?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 12:18 PM   #236
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm learning to stay in the colorful dimension I can see and feels suited to me. The black and white world felt like a raggedy itchy hand me down coat and I kept trying to take it off, but others kept insisting I wear it! For some people, I'm now certain it's best they remain in the B&W world, because it makes them happier (?) or they enjoy the comfort of the status quo. No need for compassion I guess, when you have the old & comfortable beliefs of others, even if they are itchy and sometimes feel a little snug. Dunno really why folks become afraid and don't make the full leap into this colorful dimension, but I do wish they'd stop insisting it's wrong for the rest of us to.

Some dabble in this world for their own reasons, yet insist how everyone else ended up here is wrong. It floors me at times, but then I realize, they really are not awake yet, because they brought their black and white thinking, or itchy coat with them. Soon, and for those folks, I hope the sleep fog clears. Because truly. you do not know what you are saying over here. LOL It's like when I used to try and understand my kids when they talked in their sleep while dreaming. I know, cheap entertainment...lol, but I learned that you can not steer a conversation with someone who is asleep.

I do not judge you, but yes...you need to wake completely up and take another look around and understand where you really are and how you got here. Coffee anyone? LOL It's a beautiful day out today and I want you all to see it clearly and some of you, for the first time. It's amazing to shake off the cobwebs that the deep slumber brings or even to feel the air on the skin that the itchy coat kept covered for so long. Try it...I can guarantee it'll be amazing what you will clearly see and finally feel. Good grief guys! Can you really not understand what is going on? I understand what's going on with you...as there was time I too was in a fog, but I shook my head and looked again...I was right along and all those telling me I was not on the right path were the ones I allowed to keep me from seeing what is now clear as crystal. I simply tuned them out and did my thing. Nothing to fear, but fear itself. Their paths weren't right for me. As it turns out, only I knew the one I should take in order to see what I knew was here and really wanted to find.

If you can not see or understand, carry on arguing and judging those of us that are experiencing life as we feel it is meant to be experienced, or even those who are trying to finally do, just that. We all stumble around when we are not thinking clearly and still in a fog after slumber, but some are trying to get their bearing and really wake up. You stay put if you like, but try to refrain from holding another back with judgmental thoughts, words and sometimes actions. You seriously know not what it is you do, unless you are some kind of supreme being. It's really not our place to interfere with how another find's his happy, nirvana, heaven or whatever you decide to call it. You can question their reasoning to try and understand or so others might find that path if they think it suits them, but don't block them. It's their choice how they find it. You can't push them onto the right path, because your path may not be the one they wish to travel, or they must seek it out themselves without being pulled by your chains of insistence. You can tell them where yours is and what worked for you, and they may say, "Hey...yours might be better, mind if I join you?" Or, they may tell you that you are stupid and their path is leading them right where they believe they will find their happy.

Where ever you reside today, it's all good if it's really where you want to be, as long you too, do not interfere with another's will to be right where they want to be. If you do interfere, you can be certain, some one will try to do that to you as well. I see it happen every day and folks have no idea what's going on, as evidenced by all the discourse just in this one thread. Vicious cycles and all that.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 12:40 PM   #237
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
So did the tobacco business ...
Absolutely! It employs tons of people in manufacturing and retail and funds numerous government programs. Smoking is voluntary. True, like alcohol, it's addictive. But still voluntary.

Without oil, you wouldn't have plastic. Think about that next time you're on your smart phone or using the countless things we use in everyday life that are made of plastic or have plastic components, a petroleum product. Also, there is NOTHING that is as versatile and cost effective as oil. Synthetic is too expensive and not nearly as practical and solar and wind make up less than 5% of total energy production in this country. These aren't political opinions, they are facts.

Now back to your regular programming.....
Old 11-08-2015, 12:44 PM   #238
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
You don't see Wakeup using a hooker board for therapy sessions becasue he isn't guilt ridden with cheating,,,IJS.
You're joking, right? He regularly uses hooker boards for "therapy". He passes judgment regularly, all the while having a wife that facilitates and participates in sex with married men. The thing he preaches about most loudly.
Old 11-08-2015, 12:47 PM   #239
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The point is that real life is hardly ever as neatly categorized as people like you and WU would like it to be. Almost no issues are as one dimensional as you pretend this one is. And to ignore any aspect of why someone does something when discussing morals means you are--at least on this issue--unprepared to hàve a productive conversation.
^^^
Truth as usual, from Old-T.
Old 12-23-2015, 02:37 AM   #240
jhobbyist
Lonesome Degenerate

Encounters: 41

It's only cheating when emotions are involved and when you get caught.
jhobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women