Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161124
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2015, 07:35 PM   #226
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
This thread is getting old. You know Dorthy who the Fuck is going to keep responding until she gets the last word. One of you Muther Fuckers ought to just sweep her off her feet and marry her. Then she would only have one of you Fuckers to BITCH at and the rest of us Mongers could go on having a good time.

Dorthy - don't worry about marking me off your list. I never wanted to be one of your chosen few anyway. I like intelligent hookers (or at least a few of them are). And don't try to respond to me cause I don't care.
IF YOU DIDN'T CARE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO RESPOND.. But keep telling yourself that.. I am intelligent but some of yall just can't see through the obvious which makes me thunk how ignorant a tard can be.. But that's none of my buisness... You like intelligent hookers well it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to suck cock and spread there legs for a donation ijs..

BTW how can you like intelligent hookers when you don't even know that starting a sentence with AND is incorrect but you claim to like intelligent hookers.. hahaha PRICELESS
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:52 PM   #227
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
starting a sentence with AND is incorrect
That is a tough topic... We are taught in grade school not to start sentences with and, so, but etc... But.... it is not a grammatical error if you do so. When starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction you have to be sure to follow it with an independent clause, then you can get away with it.

Food for thought... You learn something new everyday
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:18 PM   #228
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
That is a tough topic... We are taught in grade school not to start sentences with and, so, but etc... But.... it is not a grammatical error if you do so. When starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction you have to be sure to follow it with an independent clause, then you can get away with it.

Food for thought... You learn something new everyday
You never see it so therefore its incorrect... If it was correct they would allow it in school... Fuck english hasn't stopped me from being a successful hooker so Idgaf
Old 05-29-2015, 08:30 PM   #229
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You never see it so therefore its incorrect... If it was correct they would allow it in school... Fuck english hasn't stopped me from being a successful hooker so Idgaf
You actually see it with a lot of famous writers...

And therefore death is no such terrible enemy, when a man hath so many attendants about him that can win the combat of him.
Walter Bagehot, The English Constitution (1867)

'But the Emperor has nothing on at all!' cried a little child.
Matthew Arnold, Culture and Anarchy (1869):

Just because you don't see something does not make it incorrect... You may have seen it and not even noticed.
The simple fact this blog is pin pointing peoples errors in what they write, it was an easy spot. It explains here http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/coor...onjunction.htm
why teachers tell you not to start sentences with such words. Its hard to
tell a kid in 2nd- 5th grade (when we started learning proper writing skills) its
okay to do but I don't want you to do it. You tell a kid that age its okay then they
will want to do it. In college and some high school they teach you when and how it
is okay to use coordinating conjunctions to begin a sentence.

As far as what and how you write effecting what you do... It shouldn't
If some don't want to see you, then they won't... You know who you want
to attract and how you want to attract them... That is what makes us all different.

I make mistakes all the time with my typing... Wasn't bashing you just sharing a little knowledge Doesn't hurt...
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:32 PM   #230
cactusjuice5
Premium Access

Encounters: 68
Default Finally something important to reply to...

Chicago Manual of Style says:

"There is a widespread belief—one with no historical or grammatical foundation—that it is an error to begin a sentence with a conjunction such as and, but or so. In fact, a substantial percentage (often as many as 10 percent) of the sentences in first-rate writing begin with conjunctions. It has been so for centuries, and even the most conservative grammarians have followed this practice. "

Seriously, grammar is kinda sexy.
cactusjuice5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:51 PM   #231
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

All through high school I was told to never start a sentence with a conjunction, then in college I was told it was OK. Even though instructors with a higher level of education have flat out told me it's OK, out of sheer habit I still avoid using conjunctions at the beginning of a sentence.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #232
Anakinv
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I learn something new everyday.
Anakinv is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:52 PM   #233
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
You actually see it with a lot of famous writers...

And therefore death is no such terrible enemy, when a man hath so many attendants about him that can win the combat of him.
Walter Bagehot, The English Constitution (1867)

'But the Emperor has nothing on at all!' cried a little child.
Matthew Arnold, Culture and Anarchy (1869):

Just because you don't see something does not make it incorrect... You may have seen it and not even noticed.
The simple fact this blog is pin pointing peoples errors in what they write, it was an easy spot. It explains here http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/coor...onjunction.htm
why teachers tell you not to start sentences with such words. Its hard to
tell a kid in 2nd- 5th grade (when we started learning proper writing skills) its
okay to do but I don't want you to do it. You tell a kid that age its okay then they
will want to do it. In college and some high school they teach you when and how it
is okay to use coordinating conjunctions to begin a sentence.

As far as what and how you write effecting what you do... It shouldn't
If some don't want to see you, then they won't... You know who you want
to attract and how you want to attract them... That is what makes us all different.

I make mistakes all the time with my typing... Wasn't bashing you just sharing a little knowledge Doesn't hurt...
and this thread just got a lot hotter.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:20 PM   #234
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Dorothy Monroe and Whispers need to hook up they would make the perfect couple.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:13 AM   #235
digital_hero
Registered Member

Quote:
Teachers say this because it's common to want to start sentences with coordinating conjunctions. So to diversify your writing style they place it off limits. It is acceptable according to all major publications that outline proper grammar to include, but not limited to, the Chicago Manual of Style, Garner's Modern American Usage, Fowler's Modern English Usage, and the Merriam-Webster Dictionary of Usage. This practice is also taught in collegiate English courses.
digital_hero is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:51 AM   #236
quick draw mc graw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Yup, this thread is getting hot.
There is nothing like an intelligent hot girl. Nikki Sweets is making it that way
quick draw mc graw is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:20 AM   #237
Anakinv
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

If we are wanting to make grammar sexy fill in the blank with either "then" or "than"

"I would rather experience CG with Nikki Sweets _______ CG with Dorthy Monroe"
Anakinv is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:48 AM   #238
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well Yall Go See The Hooktard Who Can Spell & The Ones Who Can't & Don't Care How I Spell Can Come See Me.. I Can't Spell Correctly On A Hooker Board But I Can Make Your Winky Dissapear Like Hocus Pocus & It's Well Documented.. I Deliver An Amazing Time Just As Well As The Hooker Who Can Spell.. Like I Said Leave The Spelling Up To Your Wife & The Dick Sucking Up To Me..

The Type Of Man I Market Myself For Could Give 2 Fucks If My Ass Is Proper That Shit Is Over Rated Especially On A Ho Board.. Most Men Who Judge A Hooker On Her Spelling Is The Type That Thinks He Is Better Than Us Anyways & Think There Shit Don't Stink.. I Enjoy Seeing Real Men Who Can Appreciate A Beautiful Latina With Skills That Will Be Memoriable.. He Actually Appreciates The Things About A Woman That Matters Not Sentence Structure.. Im A Welder Spelling Isn't Required & I Go Fishing & Spelling Isn't Necessary To Real In A Red Drum.. I may not be able to spell but thats what spell check is for but half the time Im replying Im Stuck In Traffic & I Rather Mispell Than Wreck Trying To Be A Proper Ho... Continue On...

I Like Seeing Smartasses Not Proper People.. I Know Many People Who Can't Spell Nor Speak English & They Make 100,000+ a year... So Unless You Are Going To Be Sitting Pretty Behind A Damn Desk Making Your Funky 40K a Month Spelling Isn't Important. .. I Just Finished School & My Career Doesn't Require Spelling It Requires The Ability To Work With Your Hands & Do A Job Most Wouldnt Be Successful At Because They Can't Get There Head Out There Ass.. Im A Tomboy & I Love The Fact I Can Do A Mans Job Where I Am Not Having To Worry About If I Broke A Nail Or If I Look Like A Hot Mess... I Probably Work Harder Than Most Of You Proper Police Gents... ... With That Being Said Big Ups To All My Haters... .
Old 05-30-2015, 11:35 AM   #239
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

you go, girl!

whether you're just playing the character of a crass whore-troll for "marketing" purposes...or it just comes naturally to you, if it's working, by all means carry on. everybody has to make their choices in life.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:37 AM   #240
b14me
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Wink

Quote:
Well Yall Go See The Hooktard Who Can Spell & The Ones Who Can't & Don't Care How I Spell Can Come See Me.. I Can't Spell Correctly On A Hooker Board But I Can Make Your Winky Dissapear Like Hocus Pocus & It's Well Documented.. I Deliver An Amazing Time Just As Well As The Hooker Who Can Spell.. Like I Said Leave The Spelling Up To Your Wife & The Dick Sucking Up To Me..

The Type Of Man I Market Myself For Could Give 2 Fucks If My Ass Is Proper That Shit Is Over Rated Especially On A Ho Board.. Most Men Who Judge A Hooker On Her Spelling Is The Type That Thinks He Is Better Than Us Anyways & Think There Shit Don't Stink.. I Enjoy Seeing Real Men Who Can Appreciate A Beautiful Latina With Skills That Will Be Memoriable.. He Actually Appreciates The Things About A Woman That Matters Not Sentence Structure.. Im A Welder Spelling Isn't Required & I Go Fishing & Spelling Isn't Necessary To Real In A Red Drum.. I may not be able to spell but thats what spell check is for but half the time Im replying Im Stuck In Traffic & I Rather Mispell Than Wreck Trying To Be A Proper Ho... Continue On...

I Like Seeing Smartasses Not Proper People.. I Know Many People Who Can't Spell Nor Speak English & They Make 100,000+ a year... So Unless You Are Going To Be Sitting Pretty Behind A Damn Desk Making Your Funky 40K a Month Spelling Isn't Important. .. I Just Finished School & My Career Doesn't Require Spelling It Requires The Ability To Work With Your Hands & Do A Job Most Wouldnt Be Successful At Because They Can't Get There Head Out There Ass.. Im A Tomboy & I Love The Fact I Can Do A Mans Job Where I Am Not Having To Worry About If I Broke A Nail Or If I Look Like A Hot Mess... I Probably Work Harder Than Most Of You Proper Police Gents... ... With That Being Said Big Ups To All My Haters... .
Conversely: if you think your shit stinks too much, it's probably because your nose is just too damn close to it.
b14me is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women