Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2018, 12:11 PM   #226
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Yes and I agreed that he could be effective in front of the right crowd but fantastic he is not. That's where you lost me. He is average. And anyone can be ok when people are writing for you and you have a background in television. The issue is not only his mouth but his actions. He has definitely pissed off all of those groups of people and he will continue to because despite his talk of unifying us, he is terrified of losing that 36% base which is made up of racists, anti-immigration, nativist nuts. So he will never be able to unite.

The question I have. You said your wife thought he handled himself. Did it make her want to vote for him? Because most people I know who thought he did ok also said that didn't matter because they don't trust a word he says. So it's great to get up there and not shit yourself but it's meaningless if you don't have trust. Especially since he didn't introduce new policy.
Hell no my wife will not vote for Trump just because he read a scripted speech. Both she and I were lifelong Republican voters until 2008. The recession which decreased my 401k by about 25% and the McCain/Palin ticket moved me to vote Democratic. Since then, I've gotten involved in this and other forums discussing politics and I'm appalled at the hatred shown towards Barack Obama and even Michelle Obama. I don't hate Trump. I've kept my negative comments towards him based on his short life as a politician.

Anybody who would decide to vote for a candidate based on a speech is short on brain matter in my opinion. Especially when that candidate has a track record. I did not vote for Trump for several reasons -- I did not like how he thought it necessary to demean other candidates on a personal level during the primary campaign. I did not believe his campaign promises, most of which he has failed to live up to. Even his slogan "Make America great again" bothered me since America has always been great.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:24 PM   #227
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, if you are talking about disability - he just signed into law that the appeals process is to go faster. So if you are appealing a VA decision - it shouldn't take years anymore.
Again, that bill, with which I agree, has little affect on most vets. And it won't become effective for another year so we don't know if the new processes will actually work. If that's all he's done for vets, it ain't much.

Old 02-01-2018, 12:30 PM   #228
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can someone tell me - what they thought of Joe Kennedy's speech? And why - oh why- did they pick this drooling white boy from Mass-that has a name synonymous with money?
I didn't listen to Trump's speech and I didn't listen to Kennedy's rebuttal speech. Here is Kennedy's statement on criticism of him. I'm sure we could criticize Trump's orange hair blowing in the wind during one of his speeches but it is more important to focus on the content.

Joseph Kennedy III is well aware of all the jokes about what looked to many like a bit of drool hanging off his lips during his response to the president’s State of the Union speech.

“Disappointing” is how the up-and-coming Massachusetts Democrat described the mocking reaction in an interview publishing in full next week for POLITICO’s Off Message podcast. On the brighter side, he said, “We kind of got to push through it. I’d like to think that part of the message I tried to deliver last night was an important one. Easy to understand why the people I was criticizing would look for any way to deflect it.”
Old 02-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #229
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Oh brother - Adieu babes - I'm going over to the National forum.

Snowflake.
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:48 PM   #230
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh brother - Adieu babes - I'm going over to the National forum.

National Forum?
Right now they're blaming Mexicans for turning America into a shithole.
I'm happy you're more comfortable there.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #231
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yikes! It was a bit rough over there and I got scared so I'm coming back here - please disregard my earlier post.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:35 PM   #232
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand why the Democratic party - whose theme is diversity - would pick this pasty white boy as the poster child for the "new" democratic party. It is - I have no words. I was flabbergasted -- I thought it was going to be Cory Booker - which would of been my pick --but no they go with the drooling guy--who just looked like he was going to cry at any given moment. Really, I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I didn't listen to Trump's speech and I didn't listen to Kennedy's rebuttal speech. Here is Kennedy's statement on criticism of him. I'm sure we could criticize Trump's orange hair blowing in the wind during one of his speeches but it is more important to focus on the content.

Joseph Kennedy III is well aware of all the jokes about what looked to many like a bit of drool hanging off his lips during his response to the president’s State of the Union speech.

“Disappointing” is how the up-and-coming Massachusetts Democrat described the mocking reaction in an interview publishing in full next week for POLITICO’s Off Message podcast. On the brighter side, he said, “We kind of got to push through it. I’d like to think that part of the message I tried to deliver last night was an important one. Easy to understand why the people I was criticizing would look for any way to deflect it.”
Old 02-01-2018, 06:37 PM   #233
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Really????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
Snowflake.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:35 PM   #234
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think people need to go look at the history of people giving the opposing party's response to the SOTU and then they will understand why Cory Booker and others didn't do it. It's not the best thing to do for those looking to be the nominee. Go ask Marco Rubio how it worked out for him. That's why Kennedy doing it was ok. The response has nothing to do with putting the face of the party up and many looking to be the nominee turn it down.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:26 PM   #235
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yikes! It was a bit rough over there and I got scared so I'm coming back here - please disregard my earlier post.
lol!! Yes, they are a tough bunch there but I thought you'd like it because the majority are Trump enthusiasts.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:29 PM   #236
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't understand why the Democratic party - whose theme is diversity - would pick this pasty white boy as the poster child for the "new" democratic party. It is - I have no words. I was flabbergasted -- I thought it was going to be Cory Booker - which would of been my pick --but no they go with the drooling guy--who just looked like he was going to cry at any given moment. Really, I don't get it.
I would tend to agree with you on this one. The Kennedy name?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:18 PM   #237
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I would tend to agree with you on this one. The Kennedy name?
I think this is where people go wrong. The response to the SOTU isn't for the poster boy/girl of the party anymore. And when people may have thought it was, like with Clinton, you had multiple responses. Now those who are wanting to be viable candidates don't do it, they avoid doing it. Ask yourself... Did Obama do it? Did Trump do it? Nope. It's not how we pick the new face of the party. And I find it laughable when Republicans/Trump voters try to preach to the Democrats about needing minority people out there for them. I want it to be Cory Booker, but also, I think Cory Booker acts like an abusive ex. They don't know what they think.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:56 PM   #238
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Notice not a syllable about Kennedy's truth,logic,or sense.
No challenge. No debate.
Just skin color and saliva.
When challenged by facts,they try to distract.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:50 AM   #239
Hugh Shcrapps
BANNED

Trump is a great president.
Hugh Shcrapps is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:15 AM   #240
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What Truth? What Logic? What Sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
Notice not a syllable about Kennedy's truth,logic,or sense.
No challenge. No debate.
Just skin color and saliva.
When challenged by facts,they try to distract.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women