Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #226
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Thats a fact JB......that is one reason why the deficit is the way it is.

The rich have gotter super rich while the deficit has exploded. Now they wanna cut benifits to SS and not raise taxes?

WTF you smoking to get those numbers to add up?
same thing as above!!LOL!!Err sorry, I mean page 15....I live what I live and see what I see, and as far as taxes compared to graduation rates, there absolutly correct and the whole system is a fraud , you cant tell me shit, you dont live here, i couldnt give a shit beyond this, its enough for me.Im sure the corn farmers are subsidised with the government MANDATED ETHENOL SCAM you idiot.
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #227
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
same thing as above!!LOL!!Err sorry, I mean page 15....I live what I live and see what I see, and as far as taxes compared to graduation rates, there absolutly correct and the whole system is a fraud , you cant tell me shit, you dont live here, i couldnt give a shit beyond this, its enough for me.Im sure the corn farmers are subsidised with the government MANDATED ETHENOL SCAM you idiot.
Move if you do not like living there. Hot damn. You do realize the hedge fund mangers in your state pay little to nothing in taxes don't you.

Grover Norquist thinks closing those loophole are a tax raise!

Care to show us a link on taxes vs graduation rates are do you want us to sic Marshall on ya for posting how ya 'feel'!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #228
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Hauser says the smart money knows how to hide from taxes - only the less well off pay.

↑IRS tax tables ↑government revenue share of the GDP: Hauser’s Law.

From the Wall Street Journal
NOVEMBER 26, 2010
There's No Escaping Hauser's Law
Tax revenues as a share of GDP have averaged just under 19%, whether tax rates are cut or raised. . . .
By W. KURT HAUSER

. . . .Over the past six decades, tax revenues as a percentage of GDP have averaged just under 19% regardless of the top marginal personal income tax rate. {even though t]he top marginal rate has been as high as 92% (1952-53) and as low as 28% (1988-90). This observation was first reported in an op-ed I wrote for this newspaper in March 1993.
Over this period there have been more than 30 major changes in the tax code including personal income tax rates, corporate tax rates, capital gains taxes, dividend taxes, investment tax credits, depreciation schedules, Social Security taxes, and the number of tax brackets among others. Yet during this period, federal government tax collections as a share of GDP have moved within a narrow band of just under 19% of GDP.
Why? Higher taxes discourage the "animal spirits" of entrepreneurship. When tax rates are raised, taxpayers are encouraged to shift, hide and underreport income. Taxpayers divert their effort from pro-growth productive investments to seeking tax shelters, tax havens and tax exempt investments. This behavior tends to dampen economic growth and job creation. Lower taxes increase the incentives to work, produce, save and invest, thereby encouraging capital formation and jobs. Taxpayers have less incentive to shelter and shift income.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...209741952.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #229
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Move if you do not like living there. Hot damn. You do realize the hedge fund mangers in your state pay little to nothing in taxes don't you.

Grover Norquist thinks closing those loophole are a tax raise!

Care to show us a link on taxes vs graduation rates are do you want us to sic Marshall on ya for posting how ya 'feel'!
I dont care if YOU believe me, I didnt even ask YOU the question because I know who you are.I asked TTH, besides not caring if you believe me, even if I do find the facts in some form your just going to say its bias information anyways.I wouldnt waste my time.If I say the sky is blue, your going to say its brown, i already understand that.And even then your strongest arguement is to say.."if you dont like it move"..what a dick..go to 60 minutes medicare fraud on Utube? I know I watched CBS 60 minutes on medicare fraud along time ago..I bet its there?....but then youll say thats just a bias CBS or some bullshit..your going to tell me that I didnt sit on my FUCKING chair and WATCH 60 minutes about medicare fraud.?REALLY??I do understand why MARSHALL has turned into the way he is and theres about to be another one born ..
Old 07-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #230
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No the sky is blue, I agree with you

Quote:
I do understand why MARSHALL has turned into the way he is and theres about to be another one born ..
Marshall was like he was long before he made his way here. Your inner self loves Marshall but your lil JONBALLS are scared to emulate him. Go ahead and blame me if you must. You have my permission to follow the Grover Norquist and Marshalls of the world into the abyss
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #231
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
↑IRS tax tables ↑government revenue share of the GDP: Hauser’s Law.

From the Wall Street Journal
NOVEMBER 26, 2010
There's No Escaping Hauser's Law
Tax revenues as a share of GDP have averaged just under 19%, whether tax rates are cut or raised. . . .
By W. KURT HAUSER

. . . .Over the past six decades, tax revenues as a percentage of GDP have averaged just under 19% regardless of the top marginal personal income tax rate. {even though t]he top marginal rate has been as high as 92% (1952-53) and as low as 28% (1988-90). This observation was first reported in an op-ed I wrote for this newspaper in March 1993.
Over this period there have been more than 30 major changes in the tax code including personal income tax rates, corporate tax rates, capital gains taxes, dividend taxes, investment tax credits, depreciation schedules, Social Security taxes, and the number of tax brackets among others. Yet during this period, federal government tax collections as a share of GDP have moved within a narrow band of just under 19% of GDP.
Why? Higher taxes discourage the "animal spirits" of entrepreneurship. When tax rates are raised, taxpayers are encouraged to shift, hide and underreport income. Taxpayers divert their effort from pro-growth productive investments to seeking tax shelters, tax havens and tax exempt investments. This behavior tends to dampen economic growth and job creation. Lower taxes increase the incentives to work, produce, save and invest, thereby encouraging capital formation and jobs. Taxpayers have less incentive to shelter and shift income.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...209741952.html

Like I said, you do not understand SOULMAKE's point.

You have no idea wtf the Gini coeffecient is either.

The devide between the rich and poor is getting bigger and bigger in this country, close to wtf Mexico is. Yet you are to dense to realize that you are going to be the peasant in this experiement in trickle down bs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #232
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

So Doove apparently does not believe my work history. Does he find it hard to believe people can pull themselves out of poverty without handouts from the government? Many sucessful individuals have done so through hard work and an education. His opinion is not important to me and matters not. He also does not believe there is rampant waste in government spending, including fraud. He also does not believe in a strong military as a deterrent to our many enemies. He probably does not believe one should have to show an ID to vote. He probably believes people in this country illegally are entitled to a minimum level of tax payer aid including welfare checks, subsidized housing (paid for by our taxes), free medical care and education. He probably would claim they ("undocumented aliens") don't get these benefits. They do in Texas and California and are bankrupting the system. I doubt he has ever served his country in the military.
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:42 PM   #233
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Like I said, you do not understand SOULMAKE's point.

You have no idea wtf the Gini coeffecient is either.

The devide between the rich and poor is getting bigger and bigger in this country, close to wtf Mexico is. Yet you are to dense to realize that you are going to be the peasant in this experiment in trickle down bs.
Soulmanike said study your history dude, so study your history, WTF.

When have the truly rich ever paid what the IRS said they should pay? Never! That’s what Hauser is arguing. Why? The rich have the money to pay other people to hide their income: legally or illegally. Tax preparation and avoidance is a $600 billion to $1 trillion dollar annual business in this country. Isn’t Congress an American millionaire’s club? Who is writing the frigging tax laws? Sure, American tax laws keep tens of thousands of people employed: lawyers, bankers, clerks, accountants and all of those loggers cutting down trees to make the paper. (BTW, how’s that deforestation plan working for your Green Weenie in the White House?) But anytime Congress pretends to go after the rich, you better put your hand over your own wallet.

And how about those other millionaires and billionaires for the Dims, like Penny Pritzker, George Schmidt, Larry Page and let’s not forget George Soros? You really shouldn't worry about a crash while you have such a fine, upstanding financial contributor like Soros (imagine that, $15 million plus he spent against Bush in 2004 – now that’s a great plutocrat to have you in his pocket, isn’t it?). No doubt Soros is all ready poised to rake in the profits . . . probably another $1 billion, or so, like he did in the UK (“All in a day’s work,” he said). BTW, do you think he sold that $800 million in gold prematurely? After all, the market is still going up. Question: do you think that “rich – poor gap” between Soros’ billions $$$ and the homeless vet living on the street in Houston’s central business district is actually smaller because Soros backs Dims like the “Anointed One”?

Oh well, the “Anointed One” shouldn’t worry. Surely Soros will still continue to bribe... er, ah “donate to” the Dims after the big payoff, er, ah, . . crash. And how is that appeal going in France? You know, that conviction thing, the one where he made $50 million off of an insider trader deal? One has to wonder who he bribe..d.. er, ah “donated money to” stay out of prison?!? Shucks, which plutocrats was it that WTF and Soulmanike had trouble with? Was it the ones on the left, or was it the ones on the right? There are just so many of them out there, and there are hundreds of them in Congress.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #234
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Soulmanike said study your history dude, so study your history, WTF.

When have the truly rich ever paid what the IRS said they should pay? Never! That’s what Hauser is arguing. Why? The rich have the money to pay other people to hide their income: legally or illegally. Tax preparation and avoidance is a $600 billion to $1 trillion dollar annual business in this country. Isn’t Congress an American millionaire’s club? Who is writing the frigging tax laws? Sure, American tax laws keep tens of thousands of people employed: lawyers, bankers, clerks, accountants and all of those loggers cutting down trees to make the paper. (BTW, how’s that deforestation plan working for your Green Weenie in the White House?) But anytime Congress pretends to go after the rich, you better put your hand over your own wallet.

And how about those other millionaires and billionaires for the Dims, like Penny Pritzker, George Schmidt, Larry Page and let’s not forget George Soros? You really shouldn't worry about a crash while you have such a fine, upstanding financial contributor like Soros (imagine that, $15 million plus he spent against Bush in 2004 – now that’s a great plutocrat to have you in his pocket, isn’t it?). No doubt Soros is all ready poised to rake in the profits . . . probably another $1 billion, or so, like he did in the UK (“All in a day’s work,” he said). BTW, do you think he sold that $800 million in gold prematurely? After all, the market is still going up. Question: do you think that “rich – poor gap” between Soros’ billions $$$ and the homeless vet living on the street in Houston’s central business district is actually smaller because Soros backs Dims like the “Anointed One”?

Oh well, the “Anointed One” shouldn’t worry. Surely Soros will still continue to bribe... er, ah “donate to” the Dims after the big payoff, er, ah, . . crash. And how is that appeal going in France? You know, that conviction thing, the one where he made $50 million off of an insider trader deal? One has to wonder who he bribe..d.. er, ah “donated money to” stay out of prison?!? Shucks, which plutocrats was it that WTF and Soulmanike had trouble with? Was it the ones on the left, or was it the ones on the right? There are just so many of them out there, and there are hundreds of them in Congress.

God you are slow.....what you do not understand is that competition is actually good. In a free market competition slowly gets killed. It is called to big to fail. The Wal-Mart effect. That is how you wind up with to big to fail.

In fact it can be argued that the fall of Russia was a back breaker to the American middle class. With no competing form of governance, the fat cats have put the petal to the metal as far as deregulation and disparity. Dividing up the pie more evenly was always a good thing...it kept to big to fail out of the picture. Now we just have the bankers running this country.

All you are arguing is that one party is no better than the other. I'll not argue that fact but the problem is not wtf you think it is. Big business runs this country.....the workers used to have a chair at the table. Not anymore. Fuc'd up free trade agreements has killed them. It was a way to import cheap labor without actually having to import them. Great theory. Bad results. We will all work for Wal-Mart in the end!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:20 AM   #235
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
So Doove apparently does not believe my work history. Does he find it hard to believe people can pull themselves out of poverty without handouts from the government? Many sucessful individuals have done so through hard work and an education. His opinion is not important to me and matters not. He also does not believe there is rampant waste in government spending, including fraud. He also does not believe in a strong military as a deterrent to our many enemies. He probably does not believe one should have to show an ID to vote. He probably believes people in this country illegally are entitled to a minimum level of tax payer aid including welfare checks, subsidized housing (paid for by our taxes), free medical care and education. He probably would claim they ("undocumented aliens") don't get these benefits. They do in Texas and California and are bankrupting the system. I doubt he has ever served his country in the military.
Driller,You dont owe ANYONE , ESPECIALLY Doove, an explanation for your beliefs and work history.You can never have a dialog with a hard core lib cause they really dont have an open mind like they profess, its all idealogy.Their just jealous types, most times are carrying around a chip on their shoulder for feeling that life gave them some short end of the stick and because they couldnt make it well then the deck MUST be stacked against everyone so we have to make everything "FAIR". and thats just giving them credit that they would EVER look beyond their own existance .Just the fact that he acts like you owe him "creditability" is the laughable part to me., you are actually giving REAL LIFE examples of a HARD WORKING person that really deserves what HARD WORK has given him.These hard core libs CANT RELATE and DONT WANT TO RELATE. They dont even believe to be on the "SAME LEVEL" as someone like you because its an elitest attitude.You unfortunatly are everything about Americans that they despise.The only time that they will show any "compassion" for you is if for some reason they found out you were laid off or something, then all of a sudden they would SAY how they FEEL ssoooooo SORRY for you..Well, actually, you cant get laid off , you work for yourself soo that REALLY means you just got "LUCKY" in life so you REALLY grind on liberals and need to be punished!!LOL!! Dont let them get you down.I know the BEST PART about getting out on your own is that at least you arent forced to work side by side with these types, and having to be brought down with these attitudes ALL DAY , EVERYDAY!!LOL!! been there, done that and THAT alone was a main driver in my decision to try it out on my own, It had NOTHING to do with me thinking I was going to become "RICH"... you actually have got off your ASS and done something..Thanks..
Old 07-22-2011, 03:56 AM   #236
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Marshall was like he was long before he made his way here. Your inner self loves Marshall but your lil JONBALLS are scared to emulate him. Go ahead and blame me if you must. You have my permission to follow the Grover Norquist and Marshalls of the world into the abyss
Again, when you have NO answer to the medicare fraud, THIS is the BEST post you can come up with cause you have NOTHING!LOL!!You need to go so far away from my original post with useless crap because you have no legitamite response to my original claim.Your no difrent from Marshall yourself, has nothing to do with language used.The government has FAILED to keep fraud out of medicare and YOUR ONLY solution to incompetance is to keep TAKING MORE MONEY from people...like I said ... what A DICK!!LOL!!
Old 07-22-2011, 05:10 AM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Do you recall Duke Cunningham?

Quote:
Again, when you have NO answer to the medicare fraud, THIS is the BEST post you can come up with cause you have NOTHING!LOL!!You need to go so far away from my original post with useless crap because you have no legitamite response to my original claim.Your no difrent from Marshall yourself, has nothing to do with language used.The government has FAILED to keep fraud out of medicare and YOUR ONLY solution to incompetance is to keep TAKING MORE MONEY from people...like I said ... what A DICK!!LOL!!
Every large business has fraud.....the military has fraud. It is human nature for a certain segment of society to try and defraud. A very educated portion of society did it a couple of years ago in the form of credit default swaps.

I am all for trying folks who defraud the system.....but I do not use that as an excuse to throw the baby out with the bath water. What answer do you want? Who the fuc is for fraud, I am just not ignornant enough to believe that you can eliminate fraud and if you can not then shut the system down. The world will always have cheats. Quit lying and saying I do not want to do anything about it. I wanted the bankers shot not protected like you. That was a far greater fraud than any group of poor people will ever do to Medicare.

That is all you are doing. Trying to throw the baby out with the bath water because you do not want to take your turn and wash the baby.

I have already said we all have a bit of Marshall in us, the difference between you and I is that I do not admire Marshall. I work to supress the Marshall in me while you seem to relish in it.

Quote:
So when NYS taxes people 75% higher than the national average for inner city school taxes and the graduation rate is under 50%, you feel that raising taxes is the answer? The fraud is absurd, theres enough money being wasted already to take care of our issues.Medicare has a problem with bureaucrats not policing where the funds go..etc and to say any difrent is being disingenuous.This "RICH" argument sickens me.
Here is your post that got this started.

I asked you to give me a link showing the correlation between higher taxes and lower graduation rates.

All you have done so far is rant on Medicare fraud. .....as if I'm for fraud. What a crock of bs you spew.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:35 AM   #238
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Driller,You dont owe Nobody owes anybody anything ANYONE , ESPECIALLY Doove, an explanation for your beliefs and work history.You can never have a dialog with a hard core lib cause they really dont have an open mind like they profess, its all idealogy. as if a the other side is not steeped in idealogy! Their just jealous types, most times are carrying around a chip on their shoulder for feeling that life gave them some short end of the stick and because they couldnt make it well then the deck MUST be stacked against everyone so we have to make everything "FAIR". and thats just giving them credit that they would EVER look beyond their own existance. George Soros didn't make it, Warren Buffet , did not make it? Just the fact that he acts like you owe him "creditability" is the laughable part to me., you are actually giving REAL LIFE examples of a HARD WORKING person that really deserves what HARD WORK has given him. He was given a tax break in a time of war and is now stupid enough to bitch about the deficit and the higher taxes he should pay to make up for that stupid mistake These hard core libs CANT RELATE and DONT WANT TO RELATE. They dont even believe to be on the "SAME LEVEL" as someone like you because its an elitest attitude. Quit calling folks smarter than you elistist, it makes you look really stupid You unfortunatly are everything about Americans that they despise. Yes we despise folks that want a free lunch and them blame others , that is wtf you two are and not even smart enough to realize that you are part of the problem to boot! The only time that they will show any "compassion" for you is if for some reason they found out you were laid off or something, then all of a sudden they would SAY how they FEEL ssoooooo SORRY for you..Well, actually, you cant get laid off , you work for yourself soo that REALLY means you just got "LUCKY" in life so you REALLY grind on liberals and need to be punished!!LOL!! Dont let them get you down.I know the BEST PART about getting out on your own is that at least you arent forced to work side by side with these types, and having to be brought down with these attitudes ALL DAY , EVERYDAY!!LOL!! been there, done that and THAT alone was a main driver in my decision to try it out on my own, It had NOTHING to do with me thinking I was going to become "RICH"... you actually have got off your ASS and done something..Thanks..
From what I've read you are far from rich. You are a pawn in truely rich men's games. You are just a defender of the Parris Hiltons of the world...sad really.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:06 AM   #239
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default just for you

Quote:
From what I've read you are far from rich. You are a pawn in truely rich men's games. You are just a defender of the Parris Hiltons of the world...sad really.
i gonna buy you a pitch fork and guillotine for christmas, unless you already have them.

oh wait I mean for lenin's birthday, sorry to upset you about the christmas thing.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #240
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i gonna buy you a pitch fork and guillotine for christmas, unless you already have them.

oh wait I mean for lenin's birthday, sorry to upset you about the christmas thing.
You ain't going buy nobody shit. You would actually have to pay taxes on the items
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women