Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2014, 07:43 PM   #226
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Asking to be the first of the day is not inappropriate.

Nobody is expecting you to eat poo....i would hope though that a question/request asked is treated as such. It was not a demand. Learning to differentiate those two would go a long way in wasting your time lecturing folks on perceived slights.

I'm in Carmel California right now and will be playing Pebble Beach Golf Course tomorrow and Spy Glass Monday. Both courses are 5 to 10 times higher than your average course so I am not a stranger to paying a bit extra. That said were any golf course try and treat me shitty because I requested an early tee time I would just not play them again. It is a simple request that can simply be denied but there is no reason to act as if the request is an insult.

Lastly would you please explain to me how mother nature can rejuvenate your Hoohoo between clients. The biology tells me it can not. Are you trying to tell me that providers vaginas defy science?

Like I said there is a reason JessicaKnightly can charge what she does and a big part of that is a good attitude. Your and others attitude will keep you down in the price range with folks you seem to detest.
Hope ur having a blast in Carmel!

Apologize if it sounded like a lecture.

One of us misunderstands female biology. It very well could be me.

Ever see a live birth? Did the vagina remain in the condition it was in while passing the offspring. That's an extreme example, but know this, my friend.....vagina's, for the most part, are resilient. If you've ever had intercourse with a woman for more than a few minutes at a time, you might have noticed, it didn't turn into a cavern that you could no longer feel wrapped around your penis, right? I could go into a long drawn out scientific explanation if ya want, using big words and everything, but imagine if you're determined to know, you'll do the research yourself.

JK is agreeable and seems as if she would be pleasant company. :-)

Please do not assume I detest anyone, not even you. I feel nothing for those who act out, other than compassion for what appears to me to be, their skewed sense of reality that seems to keep them in a tizzy over silly issues easily resolved. If someone seems to be stumbling with an issue, I may or may not add to all the helpful info being provided. The gents I see are awesome and carefully chosen among all those who actually do contact me. :-)
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #227
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Clean your butt hole TWICE and let Mother Nature clean the other!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Hope ur having a blast in Carmel!

One of us misunderstands female biology. It very well could be me.

Ever see a live birth? Did the vagina remain in the condition it was in while passing the offspring.

Please do not assume I detest anyone, not even you. I feel nothing for those who act out, other than compassion for what appears to me to be, their skewed sense of reality that seems to keep them in a tizzy over silly issues easily resolved. :-)
Ty. Carmel is always fun.

I'm no expert on female biology but we are talking about two different things. I am not talking about some vagina shrinking back to normal. I'm talking about the microbes returning to their normal state after rubber has been burnt in the vagina. That takes time for Mother Nature. Have you ever tasted the difference between a fresh vagina and one that has been freshly fucked? Would you rather taste a naturally rejuvenated vagina or one that taste like a condom. A condom that had a dick other than yours in it.

It is good to know that you do not detest even lil lo me?

What I consider silly is to get up in arms over a simple request. Be like the scooper at Baskin Robbins throwing a hissy fit over a customer asking to taste a flavor. That is part of the job. Answering what you consider dumb request is part of the providers job. If you do not want that question then state it on your website. Then it would in fact be a stupid request. Kinda like ladies that do not do anal. Now there is a hole you want freshly cleaned!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #228
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ty. Carmel is always fun.

I'm no expert on female biology but we are talking about two different things. I am not talking about some vagina shrinking back to normal. I'm talking about the microbes returning to their normal state after rubber has been burnt in the vagina. That takes time for Mother Nature. Have you ever tasted the difference between a fresh vagina and one that has been freshly fucked? Would you rather taste a naturally rejuvenated vagina or one that taste like a condom. A condom that had a dick other than yours in it.

Ya know how a vagina gets wet during sex? This secretions coat the walls inside the vagina providing some protection from the dreaded microbes burned. I really don't get how the analogy "burning rubber"..... penis n vagina relates to tires and pavements, but ok. I don't have a dick, other than some toys, which I do put condoms on when playing with others and self.

It is good to know that you do not detest even lil lo me?

don't get me wrong, ya do test my patience at times, something I think I've mastered fairly well since our first encounter, no?

What I consider silly is to get up in arms over a simple request. Be like the scooper at Baskin Robbins throwing a hissy fit over a customer asking to taste a flavor. That is part of the job. Answering what you consider dumb request is part of the providers job. If you do not want that question then state it on your website. Then it would in fact be a stupid request. Kinda like ladies that do not do anal. Now there is a hole you want freshly cleaned!:

Well, I don't believe I ever said it was wrong to ask. I think I only suggested he look at it and maybe address it in a different light if he didn't get the response he had hoped for. And btw, please don't go on a tirade about what "my job" is. My biz, my rules. If I want a consultant on how to attract fine gents, such as yourself, I'm happy to pay for any consulting fee you might require. Otherwise, please know......I got this! And I've done it all this time without you telling me how, but I'm sure other ladies will be happy to know you know better then they do, exactly what their job is.

AND....lemme get this straight. You are concerned about non-existant microbes emitted, as a tire might leave tracks on the road, but rather an actual condom in a wet vagina. However, you'd place your penis in a rectum that's been douched with a solution that will never completely free the walls of a rectum from poisonous bacteria and microbes, and that excites you? Ummmm.....I'm not understanding your logic, hon, but ok.

MM
Old 11-09-2014, 03:55 AM   #229
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Whoops

I forgot to put in my write in response...

Not applicable.

I only schedule one date per day. Someone asking to be my first appointment is like asking Homer Simpson to eat a doughnut.....it happens regardless.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:58 AM   #230
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

MM,
Let me be clear, I would not fuck you or anyone else in the ass. It's not my thing , butt that is a hole I want cleaned before sex. I do not want to eat your or anyone else's vagina after you have just fucked some other guy. Therefore a simple request will be made to be the first of the day. If you or other's do not like the request then you can :
1) remember that it is my money
2) remember JessicaKnightly's well thought out response. Or.....
3) Let the world know it is your vagina , your business and you do not mind advising other's about how they may act but will act offended should anyone advise you in the exact same regard.

Next me saying that answering stupid question's is part of your job is like saying that painting is part of a painters job. I'm not telling the SOB how to do his job...I'm just stating the obvious. I do not give a flying fuck if you or other's take my so called advice or not. You are correct it is your biz, run it how you see fit but you seem a bit hypocritical telling other's how they should proceed with their money. You know their money their request.

That is why I pointed out that I liked Jessica Knightly response. It did not seem hypocritical , nor was it looking for a fight but was suggesting what I thought to be a well reasoned solution. If you and other's deem her point not effective for you then by all means continue to get up in arms about some of us making what we consider a reasonable request. Not a demand but a request after all it is your business and our money.

The bottom line it seems to me is that a few of you do not like the implication that some of us think your Hoohoo is a tad soiled after fucking 1-5 guys before us. I can see from a marketing standpoint how you ladies want to shoot that idea down along with the messenger!

Wish me luck playing I'm looking to break 85 today. So excited I woke up at 4 in the morning and can't go back to sleep.
Hopefully my Caddy will be a tad more tolerant of what he may think are silly questions than a few of you ladies have been. Be a God a damn shame if I request my putter from ten feet off the green and he throws my clubs at me and lectures me on how that is not what a Pro would do!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #231
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
MM,
Let me be clear, I would not fuck you or anyone else in the ass. It's not my thing , butt that is a hole I want cleaned before sex. I do not want to eat your or anyone else's vagina after you have just fucked some other guy. Therefore a simple request will be made to be the first of the day. If you or other's do not like the request then you can :
1) remember that it is my money
2) remember JessicaKnightly's well thought out response. Or.....
3) Let the world know it is your vagina , your business and you do not mind advising other's about how they may act but will act offended should anyone advise you in the exact same regard.

Next me saying that answering stupid question's is part of your job is like saying that painting is part of a painters job. I'm not telling the SOB how to do his job...I'm just stating the obvious. I do not give a flying fuck if you or other's take my so called advice or not. You are correct it is your biz, run it how you see fit but you seem a bit hypocritical telling other's how they should proceed with their money. You know their money their request.

That is why I pointed out that I liked Jessica Knightly response. It did not seem hypocritical , nor was it looking for a fight but was suggesting what I thought to be a well reasoned solution. If you and other's deem her point not effective for you then by all means continue to get up in arms about some of us making what we consider a reasonable request. Not a demand but a request after all it is your business and our money.

The bottom line it seems to me is that a few of you do not like the implication that some of us think your Hoohoo is a tad soiled after fucking 1-5 guys before us. I can see from a marketing standpoint how you ladies want to shoot that idea down along with the messenger!

Wish me luck playing I'm looking to break 85 today. So excited I woke up at 4 in the morning and can't go back to sleep.
Hopefully my Caddy will be a tad more tolerant of what he may think are silly questions than a few of you ladies have been. Be a God a damn shame if I request my putter from ten feet off the green and he throws my clubs at me and lectures me on how that is not what a Pro would do!

WTF,

You obviously misunderstood. I never stated the question bothers me, personally. Again, I simply advised FG that his approach to asking might be worded differently, if he didn't want to receive the response he got. Some ladies get a little more excited than I do about such, and being observant as I am, I understand what they believe is justifiable reasoning for taking offense when asked in a certain manner. I hope me saying it for the umpteenth time now clarifies that for ya.

I am capable of having a disagreement, without showing you or the world my disdain for your people skills, or lack there of, but maybe as it was late and I too had trouble sleeping, so I was tired, I came off as annoying or something. I'm sorry if some thing I stated caused you to rant in such a manner unbecoming of anyone who would be deemed as credible, knowledgable about any aspect of life, or even a reasonable individual. My bad.

Anywho, yes of course, Best of Luck out on the greens. I sure hope there are no remnants of other men's or heaven forbid, even ladies balls left in the holes you're putterring around in today!!! I have a feeling you'd set 'em all straight though. '-)

Break a leg, knock 'em dead, or whatever the appropriate good luck golfing term is. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way for an awesome outcome!!!
Old 11-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #232
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF,

You obviously misunderstood. I never stated the question bothers me, personally. Again, I simply advised FG that his approach to asking might be worded differently...

. ..I hope me saying it for the umpteenth time now clarifies that for ya.

I am capable of having a disagreement, without showing you or the world my disdain for your people skills, or lack there of...

h1:
But you personally seem to be assuming that FG is the one at fault. I do not agree And I hope for the umpteenth time I have made that clear.

I'd say we have equal people skills.

Let me state again why I think CarolineDavenport and a few others do not like this subject even being discussed. They do not want anyone calling into question the cleanliness of their vagina. Therefore they are not only trying to kill the message but the messenger!

No matter how polite one discussed the subject....There would be those ladies that think it is a taboo subject. It calls into question their veegee. Maybe you can explain to them that there are plenty of men that do not care about that chit.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #233
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But you personally seem to be assuming that FG is the one at fault. I do not agree And I hope for the umpteenth time I have made that clear.

Consider me Switzerland. If she came to the forum stating, "the nerve of that guy!", I'd advise her to look at it differently.

I'd say we have equal people skills.

I'd say they are different, and the parties that agree with my style and those with yours are not the same. One normally prefers those who are on the same page. Me, I enjoy everyone, but to be frank, I do find cursing kinda offensive and unnecessary, but probably not for the reason or reasons many might think. (Long story, personal and scientific) I am curious by nature, and I always wanna know what drives folks to respond the way they do, to me and to others.

Let me state again why I think CarolineDavenport and a few others do not like this subject even being discussed. They do not want anyone calling into question the cleanliness of their vagina. Therefore they are not only trying to kill the message but the messenger!

I'm not sure why any gent would purposely approach a lady with a question or a statement it's possible they might be sensitive to, and some just do, but I understand others may not purposely make an effort to insult the lady. I understand both points of view concerning this matter and I often state......communication is key. Why not make an effort and address the ladies a bit more in a sensitive manner? And I agree that maybe the ladies shouldn't automatically assume certain remarks are meant to be an insult.

I suppose there are times we all need to just sit back, take a deep breath, and think about the motives and actual intent of the person addressing us or certain subjects before we go on a tangent and rip into one another. I mean, what good does that really do, other than grant momentary satisfaction? Funny and smarty pants remarks that are not meant to horribly offend, might be a better option. Or hey, maybe even directly ask someone what they mean.....there's a thought.

No matter how polite one discussed the subject....There would be those ladies that think it is a taboo subject. It calls into question their veegee. Maybe you can explain to them that there are plenty of men that do not care about that chit.

It's possible, and the same goes for responses being taken out of context. Maybe you can do the same for the gents. Sometimes, simply informing a gent he came across as offensive, might cause him to go on a wild tangent and start complaining how horribly so and so treated him when he only asked a simple question. And then......here we all are trying to sort it out, ya know?

Dying to know.....how'd the game turn out?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #234
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Soothing

Well, just when I was afraid that this conversation was becoming one of those horrible wedge issues that always the "other" party creates, MM, breaks it down in a soothing manner from both sides of the issue.

In the final analysis, it really is all that simple , isn't it?

. . .You ladies are selling a fantasy and if an essential part of that fantasy is acting passionate than you act passionate and we leave happy having wisely spent our money. Conversely, if asking to be first, bothers you, then in the future, we won'task.

Quote:
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:56 PM   #235
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Wink The score is secondary...If that but it was a polite question. Imagine if I act offended!

Quote:
70° and Sunny at Pebble Beach is like being first of the day , every day with all the ladies at the Playboy Mansion

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 08:07 PM   #236
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Drive on!
Old 11-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Would you be offended if I asked for first of the day? No wise cracks...

Quote:
Drive on!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:40 AM   #238
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Lessons Learned

Well, there have not been too many valid contributions to the question posed to the ladies and perhaps they just prefer secrecy now and surprise us later.

I was looking for substantiation of the reason why some ladies do not appreciate being asked for her first appointment, but did not really think anyone could actually justify the rancor.

At any rate, the lessons learned then are:

1. Do NOT ask for her first appointment. There is a 50% chance she will hate you if you do.

2. Do NOT use a $ in your signature line when texting a girl. That is not what a CEO would do, but do not try to figure the logic.

3. In fact, do not depend on logic too much in dealing with women as it does not hold much value to their way of thinking.

4. Do NOT use the word "Moist" anywhere in the conversation.

5. Make sure your socks match because you may incur fashion penalties otherwise.

. . . These are only a sample of the reasons why a session may not work out, but feel free to add any others that you might know.

Old 11-14-2014, 10:00 AM   #239
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Well, there have not been too many valid contributions to the question posed to the ladies and perhaps they just prefer secrecy now and surprise us later.

I was looking for substantiation of the reason why some ladies do not appreciate being asked for her first appointment, but did not really think anyone could actually justify the rancor.

At any rate, the lessons learned then are:

1. Do NOT ask for her first appointment. There is a 50% chance she will hate you if you do.

2. Do NOT use a $ in your signature line when texting a girl. That is not what a CEO would do, but do not try to figure the logic.

3. In fact, do not depend on logic too much in dealing with women as it does not hold much value to their way of thinking.

4. Do NOT use the word "Moist" anywhere in the conversation.

5. Make sure your socks match because you may incur fashion penalties otherwise.

. . . These are only a sample of the reasons why a session may not work out, but feel free to add any others that you might know.

Let's see, hmmmm....
Being an asshole and treating her like a sub-human piece of meat comes to mind.....
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:39 AM   #240
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Foul

Yes, that is true.

. . . Do you think you can stop that or is that the reason why you're so damn foul?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women