Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2014, 07:35 PM   #226
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055455870]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
post away turdboy. the more you deny how stupid you are with that post the more we all laugh. that should teach you not to try to make a "political point" using cartoons, which are above your IQ.

/QUOTE]

Keep digging ass wipe you have already admitted you are too fucking dumb to understand your fuckup, or in denial. I love fucking with you clowns. Wake up waccco. you are the idiot trying to make points with cartoons, and videos.
OK.!! enough .. .you made your point. ok? next time i'll use pictures of kindergarten finger painting. Think you can understand that ???

here's something you "should" be able to comprehend .. maybe LOL

What Month is it? surely you know that don't ya?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #227
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1055456113]
Quote:

So you think Brazil, Mexico, and Russia have similar demographics to the U.S. Where did you go to school? They obviously did not provide you with a very good education since you have no idea what the term "similar demographic factors" means. Brazil and Mexico are not in the same ballpark compared to the U.S. Russia does come close in many factors such as education level but can't compare on income level.

demographic factors

Socioeconomic characteristics of a population expressed statistically, such as age, sex, education level, income level, marital status, occupation, religion, birth rate, death rate, average size of a family, average age at marriage.

so where's your proof? Per Capita by size and population isn't enough for ya?
you'll never be able to show ANY study by ANY criteria that makes your point.
Because you have no point, except the dunce cap you wear.

Since you'll "allow" Russia and the USA then look at the numbers and .. guess what? you are WRONG.

Russia 9.2 13,120 Europe Eastern Europe 2012
United States 4.8 14,173 Americas Northern America 2012

the only "far and away" i see here is Russia is almost twice as violent as the US. and this with Vladdy Putin in charge. Go figure.

By the way Assuphole .. they have school killings in Russia too. and guess what? They have them in China, where almost no one has access to guns. Except the Army of course. So what's your solution for China? Ban steak knives and camping hatchets? Because those are two of the types of "weapons" used in several recent school killings in China.

I mean ,, you DID start this thread based on your righteous Libtard indignation yes?
so whats your solution? As usual .. you have none.

Old 06-18-2014, 09:01 PM   #228
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1055459090]
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

OK.!! enough .. .you made your point. ok? next time i'll use pictures of kindergarten finger painting. Think you can understand that ???

here's something you "should" be able to comprehend .. maybe LOL

What Month is it? surely you know that don't ya?
Good to see that you are working in a media more suited to your ability .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:07 PM   #229
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055459436]
Quote:

Good to see that you are working in a media more suited to your ability .
What month is it? Why it's National "You are a Chimp Month"

or maybe it's "You are a Chipmonk Month" You go little chipmunk!

Old 06-18-2014, 09:11 PM   #230
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1055459461]
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

What month is it? Why it's National "You are a Chimp Month"

or maybe it's "You are a Chipmonk Month" You go little chipmunk!

Pretty squirrely even for you.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:16 PM   #231
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055459473]
Quote:

Pretty squirrely even for you.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:58 PM   #232
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Creepy ..
Old 06-19-2014, 12:06 AM   #233
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

IBIdiot has a new tag team partner...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:06 AM   #234
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No, Speedy, you're the one trying to make the faulty "demographics" argument, and it doesn't hold water.
Your opinion. Why not explain to us WHY the demographics argument is faulty. That low income levels and low education levels lead to more crime. Question -- you're being robbed by a black man. Is he robbing you because he is black, or maybe from a large family, or a different religion than you (demographic factors) or is he robbing you because he is poor and wants your money or is probably lacking an education? I realize I'm asking you to THINK which is most likely outside your realm of expertise, but try.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:12 AM   #235
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1055459110]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

so where's your proof? Per Capita by size and population isn't enough for ya?
you'll never be able to show ANY study by ANY criteria that makes your point.
Because you have no point, except the dunce cap you wear.

Since you'll "allow" Russia and the USA then look at the numbers and .. guess what? you are WRONG.

Russia 9.2 13,120 Europe Eastern Europe 2012
United States 4.8 14,173 Americas Northern America 2012

the only "far and away" i see here is Russia is almost twice as violent as the US. and this with Vladdy Putin in charge. Go figure.

Like I said before, I've cut off responding to IB An Idiot's posts because he is incapable of understanding the most basic thoughts of anyone else, not just myself. You are in the same category. Never respond as to why someone else is incorrect, just that you're correct and then you descend into the ever-present name calling.

Here is an article from http://www.businessweek.com/stories/...nancial-advice as to why Russia is so violent.
Please not how often the author refers to economic factors as being the main reason why violence in
Russia is so high.

Why is Russia so violent?

Relatively high rates of violent crime are common in mid-income countries such as Russia, Brazil, and Mexico, where rapid economic change coexists with poverty, inequality, and social problems.

It's clear that the major social and economic changes of the last two decades have had a major impact on Russian crime rates, including violent crimes. The crime rate doubled between the mid-1980s and mid-1990s, when Russia was in the throes of its transition from the Soviet system to a market economy. Criminologists believe that the social problems associated with the transition, such as rising alcoholism and drug addiction, and strains on family life caused by economic difficulties, explain the sharp increase in violent crimes.

The 1990s also saw the emergence of business-related violence and organized crime. But these represent a relatively small share of all violence in Russia, which is mainly the result of domestic disputes. In a country long known for its love of hard liquor, alcohol abuse is a major factor, contributing to around two-thirds of all Russia's murders. When former President Gorbachev briefly restricted alcohol sales in the late 1980s, the rate of violent crime fell dramatically.

If the Russian crime wave of the late '80s and early '90s coincided with economic recession, then the latest rise is taking place against a background of strong economic growth. That may well provide a clue as to why the crime rate is shooting up again. As ever more Russians acquire expensive modern gadgets such as cars, laptops, and mobile phones, there is no doubt a lot more around to steal, and more incentive to report crimes.

Criminologists say that a trend toward less violent crime and more property crime, together with an overall increase in the crime rate, is normal as a country's level of income rises. In that sense, crime in Russia may be beginning to resemble crime in the developed world.

If you continue to disagree, fine. How about this time you explain "why" the author and I are wrong.

Live long and prosper.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:27 AM   #236
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your opinion.
Despite your disingenuous protests otherwise, Speedy, every country you're choosing to match against the U.S. is significantly more culturally and ethnically homogeneous than the U.S.; hence, it is your "opinion" that there is similarity that is invalid, Speedy. Further, when you choose to toss out "education" and "income" as markers for comparison, Speedy, you'd do well to note that the criminals -- who are the true root basis for any "homicide statistics" you wish to cite -- do not, for the most part, belong to the "income" and "education" groups you invalidly choose to hold up for comparison with other countries.

Quote:
I B An Idiot
Yes you are, Speedy. Yes you are!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:29 AM   #237
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Fight this idea all you want. Liberals secretly would like all guns removed and destroyed from American citizens. They think crime would be turned off like a switch. What they fail to realize is even without guns available you'll still have that same deviant asshole who would ordinarily use a gun to kill you is now looking for other ways to kill you, and law abiding citizens won't have a way to defend themselves against them.

Jim
Fight a stupid idea? Fight your stupid idea?

Any time you hear about someone's secret ideas from someone else it has to be true. Right?

If that deviant asshole is looking for other ways to kill you, you and your ilk just roll over and offer up your throats?
Why doesn't that surprise me?

As a law abiding citizen, I can use deadly force to protect myself.

Whether that force comes from a barrel of a gun or by dropping a gun-less gun safe on said same asshole's head doesn't matter.

It's your life. You know, kill or be killed.

Get creative.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:03 AM   #238
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Despite your disingenuous protests otherwise, Speedy, every country you're choosing to match against the U.S. is significantly more culturally and ethnically homogeneous than the U.S.; hence, it is your "opinion" that there is similarity that is invalid, Speedy. Further, when you choose to toss out "education" and "income" as markers for comparison, Speedy, you'd do well to note that the criminals -- who are the true root basis for any "homicide statistics" you wish to cite -- do not, for the most part, belong to the "income" and "education" groups you invalidly choose to hold up for comparison with other countries.

Yes you are, Speedy. Yes you are!
So you're blaming our high homicide rate on the fact that we have more blacks and Hispanics than the other countries with similar income levels and education levels?
Old 06-19-2014, 08:14 AM   #239
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The topic of school shootings is an intgeresting one where the cause and effect seem to be a little disjointed. Some would have you believe that it is the fault of guns, that inanimate object that is used by the offneder, yet firearms have been around for ages. Could it be that the reeal problem is not with firearms but with the way children are being raised in our society today. The unfortunate thing is that pointing out that it is a dyanmic issue rather than a static issue turns the libtrards inside out because they are largely responsible for the way children are raised today. The general lack of respect for life and a persons liberty come directly from the libtards as is evidenced by their willingness to kill the unborn right up to the point they exit the womb. The lack of consequences for a child's actions greater than a time out is another hallmark of libtards. When child raising decisions are left to the government and not to the parent, this is what we get. But then again, libtards seem to understand that their ilk is not prepared to take on that responsibility and have decided to make it the effort of the village.
From out of the mouths of morons.

The secret is out. Being pro-choice causes school shootings.

Misstating and distorting a set of opinions into your true view on the world is a much more likely cause. That allows for you fringe whack jobs from both flats of a bell curve.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:53 AM   #240
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
So you're blaming our high homicide rate on the fact that we have more blacks and Hispanics than the other countries with similar income levels and education levels?
It's amusing to watch you jump to that conclusion, Speedy. What has been pointed out to you is that your "demographic" comparison is completely invalid, Speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women