Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2014, 07:33 PM   #226
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm gonna say Feb 1st at the latest. To be honest, I'm still waiting to find out how all that will work exactly. The people who have contacted me privately or posted here and the ladies area will get an invite after being screened (if necessary, since many of us know each other) and once the forum is ready.

Screening will follow the standard 2 verified persons referral system like P411 at the moment. There is no fee whatsoever. There will be threads for ads based on location, fbsm and short notice/need availability.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:09 AM   #227
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

This is a forum right not a whole other site? Someone mentioned "site" so I was just curious.

All guys like places they can find chicks that are available no matter how much they may say they don't lol.

The more pics the better too
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:11 AM   #228
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
This is a forum right not a whole other site? Someone mentioned "site" so I was just curious.

All guys like places they can find chicks that are available no matter how much they may say they don't lol.

It will be a forum here on Eccie.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #229
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post

Exactly!

And its for everyone. You don't have to post if the atmosphere is too vanilla for your taste but you can come and enjoy the ads as long as you can pass standard screen.

This is not a 'play-favorites' forum. This would be wildly self-destructive from a business/networking standpoint. Everyone is invited regardless of whether we have disagreed in the past. Why would I choose to do that? It serves no purpose toward the success of the forum. Even phildo and TP will get invites.

The civility angle came about after a lot of polarizing threads were posted around the same time and it became apparent that there is a market for that too. Putting the two together just seemed to make sense.

The fact that a lot of people are choosing to focus on the vanilla aspect of the forum is surprising to me to say the least. If you don't want to post - don't post. Just view the ads and pics but don't post. Pretty simple!

I think many will find once the new forum gets some legs on it that people who we don't hear from often (especially more ladies) will feel more at ease to engage on discussions. Hopefully that turns out to be a good thing - we shall see. Lol

Bottom line is the civility flavor was just the last ingredient I decided to throw in on an already stewing pot of specialty ads with screened access. It makes it different and sparks interest. I hope it will work out!

Thank you EA for highlighting the main point (ads) and allowing me to explain further that everyone who can pass standard screening is welcome to join the forum.

Happy Twosday!! Get your doubles on!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 12:57 PM   #230
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

There are some private forums of all flavors I'm sure. I'm sure a few will quash anything they view as drama and some that will just let it play out.

I like the idea of for the most part an ad only forum with the option of discussions as well.

The best part is most mods will be happy to have a forum such as this that they don't have to moderate in lol.

Let me know your screening requirements when you get it all hammered out. I like pics and ads myself
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #231
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
So since this has really gotten down to what it was all about in the first place and become an epic threAD

Matador, you 'bout ready to send this one to the Sandbox with the other luv for fat hoes rambling into nowhere thread?
Just a WAG, but I doubt you'll get an invite and pass screening for this new chat folder / forum thingy now. LOL

This threAD is awesome. Seinfeld would love it.

Having all the clutter confined to a closet isn't a bad thing.
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:14 PM   #232
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Basically if you can get a p411 you can get an invite.

If you already have a p411 the best would be to pm me from the account and tell me your ECCIE handle so I can grant u access faster bc the screening is done already based on your okays. still not sure how it will work with invites but the money arrived at its destinated on Saturday so I will hopefully find out soon
Old 01-14-2014, 01:36 PM   #233
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
Just a WAG, but I doubt you'll get an invite and pass screening for this new chat folder / forum thingy now. LOL

This threAD is awesome. Seinfeld would love it.

Having all the clutter confined to a closet isn't a bad thing.

Wow. You really do need to read. I've already said I would invite him. Same with you, Jarvis (if you can pass a standard screening). I hope you find it useful for spanking and mapping. You're welcome.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:37 PM   #234
Safety Dude
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Here Here a great idea
Safety Dude is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #235
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Wow. You really do need to read. I've already said I would invite him. Same with you, Jarvis (if you can pass a standard screening). I hope you find it useful for spanking and mapping. You're welcome.
I would certainly try to find it useful for something. Pass screening? I'd be at the head of the class if it includes extra credit.

I appreciate the invite, but I'm with Kobe, too much clutter as it is. I'm simplifying my social media / forum / click per day routine. Best of luck tho'
Old 01-14-2014, 02:18 PM   #236
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks! Lemme know if you change your mind.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:50 PM   #237
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I got a name for this new forum!

Smoke and Mirrors

Can't get hoes to put their location in the open forums, you got a ho locator edjumaction project or you just gonna tag 'em and GPS their coordinates? Some prolly already got ankle monitors, that's a savings right there. And there's prolly even some too baked or stoopid to know where they're at anyway! Damn.

You do realize just quadrating the two big cities, plus North and South Jerryville and N&S Mid cities plus Denton East & West and Collin North and South is 16 fucking ad forums, right? Sixteen!

Be easier teach a ho to put location in a city ad.

Or, Uh-oh, there's a site out there that puts a thumbnail of the ho on a Google map!! Damn, how stupid is that, right?

That one was free.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:14 PM   #238
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Need a sub-forum for specials.

Call it Ho-Mart: We Rent Pussy for Less!
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:34 PM   #239
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

LOLZ!!
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #240
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
I got a name for this new forum!

Smoke and Mirrors

Can't get hoes to put their location in the open forums, you got a ho locator edjumaction project or you just gonna tag 'em and GPS their coordinates? Some prolly already got ankle monitors, that's a savings right there. And there's prolly even some too baked or stoopid to know where they're at anyway! Damn.

You do realize just quadrating the two big cities, plus North and South Jerryville and N&S Mid cities plus Denton East & West and Collin North and South is 16 fucking ad forums, right? Sixteen!

Be easier teach a ho to put location in a city ad.

Or, Uh-oh, there's a site out there that puts a thumbnail of the ho on a Google map!! Damn, how stupid is that, right?

That one was free.
You need to download the Find My Ho app in the eccie app store.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women