Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 10:02 AM   #241
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I did. Took a few days, but got it done. Thanks for the advice, which I will heed before my next venture out of the kiddie pool.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:14 PM   #242
Hanzo
Registered Member

Thanks for the advice~ now to put it to good use~
Hanzo is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:54 AM   #243
Thehitmanhart
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Very helpful information. Thank you.
Thehitmanhart is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:34 PM   #244
ProlificZ
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

As a newbie, this is a great resource. Thank you for compiling it.
ProlificZ is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:46 AM   #245
Backyardbilly
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Prices

I get the 30 for 140 and 60 for 200 rates for L3 treatment. Are rates different if you’re only looking for L2? Do rated change for MSOG L2?
Backyardbilly is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:21 AM   #246
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backyardbilly View Post
I get the 30 for 140 and 60 for 200 rates for L3 treatment. Are rates different if you’re only looking for L2? Do rated change for MSOG L2?
No. The rates are for time. What you chose to do with your time is up to you and her. Don’t try to haggle on price it wil just upset her and might affect your overall experience. Don’t be a cheapskate these women for the most part provide an amazing service and deserve their due and proper. And to be honest if I wanted MSOG whether it was L1, L2, or L3 I would leave an extra tip.
Hank3fan is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 03:51 PM   #247
manspider
Registered Member

Encounters: 15

Here is a question for the more experienced amp guys. If I take a sexy outfit ,brand new in box, will amp girl wear it for you if you ask or is that not something that is done in amps?
manspider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:09 PM   #248
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default ASK FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by manspider View Post
Here is a question for the more experienced amp guys. If I take a sexy outfit ,brand new in box, will amp girl wear it for you if you ask or is that not something that is done in amps?
That sounds like a quite reasonable request. If it is sized, develop a relationship with the lady first, ask her size and then plan to leave the outfit with her. As much sharing is done at an AMP, expect to see the same outfit on another girl in the future.

Chatting back and forth on an app like Kakao Talk is way easier to develop relationships and friendships. Good to connect on a human level. Mileage increases exponentially. That and gifts. And food.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:01 PM   #249
Ashi

Encounters: 63
Default role play, cos play, food play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyOne View Post
That sounds like a quite reasonable request. If it is sized, develop a relationship with the lady first, ask her size and then plan to leave the outfit with her. As much sharing is done at an AMP, expect to see the same outfit on another girl in the future.

Chatting back and forth on an app like Kakao Talk is way easier to develop relationships and friendships. Good to connect on a human level. Mileage increases exponentially. That and gifts. And food.
This is not for the first timers, more of a versed hobbyist thing, ( and not only amps) but it is valid question nevertheless. It is much more fun than one would think. Also bringing food ( ice cream, whipped cream, etc.) for play is fun.

+1 to every sentence from AR1.

Also bear in mind, most girls like some entertainment too if they are not too tired, so find the one and the right time to add some levity, usually on a slow day. Once they know and trust you, they'll love playing out your fantasies to a certain level, but you want to invest upfront. Also each girl is different, and some would fit better than others to the role. Some are really good at role playing/cos playing, usually not the novice ones, and posses a natural sense of wicked naughtiness ( i could name at least one or maybe more , but this is not the right thread). You should write about it!

The best part: she is not your SO to hear about it again and again!
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:10 AM   #250
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have a question: I’ve been to a few AMPs that are known to provide extras and these instructions are good. However, what about the ones that you are not sure about? I don’t want to tip $140 for a general massage... should I still lay out the tip and just hope for the best?
DunnJackNoff is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:33 AM   #251
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Default ZDo your research

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
I have a question: I’ve been to a few AMPs that are known to provide extras and these instructions are good. However, what about the ones that you are not sure about? I don’t want to tip $140 for a general massage... should I still lay out the tip and just hope for the best?
You can try that. OR, you could research here and save a couple of frustrating trips. Reading the ROS remarks with Premium Access can let you in on a whole lot of details.

Try this, go visit one of the places mentioned here frequently, come back and write a review and then you get Premium Access and you can start expanding your hobby experience.

Ultimately,every encounter is a gamble but you increase your chances by doing some research. Probably some other schmoe has already taken the plunge and has only gotten an overpriced massage.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:16 AM   #252
stationmidget
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

What's the best way to get doubles at an amp? Also, which one's are the best options with which girls? Thanks.
stationmidget is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:19 PM   #253
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

BEST Way: Get to know one girl that you like. Ask her if she'll do a double and let her pick her partner.
2nd Best Way: Call the spa and talk to the emo. Ask her to pick a pair of girls for you. She knows which two girls have offered this in the past.
If language barriers get in the way, use Kakao Talk which translates english to korean.
Old 07-15-2018, 04:27 PM   #254
ChrisCraft20
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Awesome thread.

I think my hobby desires are better served by visiting AMPs, so - thank you all.

In the first post - and through the thread - prices don't seem to have changed:

30min = 40 house fee + 100 tip for girl = 140 total
1hr = 60 house fee + 140 tip for girl = 200 total

Are these still accurate? AMPs not subject to inflation..?

Ill post my results soon...
ChrisCraft20 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:39 PM   #255
ggolfus
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Thx. Should try it.
ggolfus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women