Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59994
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2022, 02:22 PM   #241
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Eh, I'd say a few more than that read Eye's posts.

I don't disagree on the second point
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:23 PM   #242
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Maybe five people including you read or acknowledge his posts.

We have much more pressing issues regarding the actual purpose of this board
And what would those be?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 05:24 PM   #243
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Sorry if you were offended by the fuckwads part. And no I don't think anyone should be fired for donating. Banks shouldn't be involved unless the donations were deemed to support an illegal action. Same for BLM btw. I just think that there is a hypocrisy for the ppl supporting this despite it being deemed illegal , all in the name of conservative politics. It's truly ridiculously shameful and sad for a single group to shut down all these legal businesses and entities, while they throw a tantrum about vaccines. Don't want one, don't get one. But along with that decision comes other self limiting results by making that decision. But yeah, politics are HEAVILY involved because it fits a certain parties and FOX News narrative. Disgusting and Vile gaslighting
... Okay... but the real issue for the Truckers is the
vax passports... They don't want 'em... They dont want
to be checked at every stop and as they drive from
Province to Province... 70% of the Truckers prolly
vaccinated anyway...

They don't have enough Court time in Canada for
all the lawsuits they will be getting.

First, the media will surely have issue to sue.
They were told NOT TO FILM in Ottawa. As the police move in.

Now the Truckers surely might "go on Strike"...
Something all the Province leaders fear.

If the Canadian Province leaders... House of Commons,
whatever it's called - WON'T stand up to Trudeau, then
reckon they deserve what happens.

So Trudeau there surely wanted to be the centre of attention?
Now he is... And people can't wait to vote him out.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:49 PM   #244
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Now you know why the Ottawa police threatened the media to leave today. This is the defining image. A western leader ordered the authorities to crush peaceful protestors. There are not two sides here. Either you are with fascists or you are against them.

A grandmother in a walker/mobility scooter gets TRAMPLED by Trudeau’s STORM TROOPERS on horseback and (nearly) KILLED. Watch

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...yvBy3vlXwBMGww

And Trudeaus troops pepper-spray peaceful unarmed women in the face.

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...yvBy3vlXwBMGww

While covering the police action against the Freedom Convoy protesters in Ottawa, True North's Andrew Lawton was pepper sprayed by police. The editor-in-chief of True North has now hired a lawyer to take the police to court.

https://www.rebelnews.com/journalist..._ottawa_police

Canadians cannot get the truth from Trudeau’s media. But Canadians can get the truth from foreign media that he does not control. Watch

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...yvBy3vlXwBMGww

The regimes biggest lesson from Canada is that social media, despise the censorship, remains far too free. Everyone from the CBC to Trudeau exposed as frauds. Ottawa police looked worse than thugs. Expect more calls for social media crackdowns.

These are the most egregious human rights violations by Western government in recent memory. What happened today in Canada was worse than Hong Kong or Ukraine. A Western, English-speaking nation turning weapons of war onto peaceful protesters. Trampling their skulls.

Even the Toronto Sun condemned this. I hope all those here who supported this fascist crackdown can live with yourselves:

Police horses trample demonstrators at Freedom Convoy protest in Ottawa

Turns out the lasting image of the Freedom Convoy protest at Parliament Hill will not be bouncy castles but that of a woman with a walker being trampled by a police horse.

The violence the Prime Minister has expressed concern about during the three-week protest in Ottawa didn’t unfold until Justin Trudeau’s Emergencies Act police army was sent in to disperse the crowd.

The three major incidents Friday, under a form of martial law, were grotesque.

Video of Toronto Police Mounted Unit officers charging into the crowd and at least one horse trampling multiple people — including an elderly woman with a walker — was disturbing.

But that was not the only troubling incident.

Another saw a protester behind a police line repeatedly being smashed with an officer’s rifle.

And convoy organizer Benjamin Dichter also told the Toronto Sun “one of drivers had his truck windows smashed by Ottawa Police (with) guns drawn and (he was) dragged out of his vehicle by force.”

It’s ironic when you think back to three weeks ago.

“Of course I’m concerned,” Trudeau told The Canadian Press on Jan. 28. “A number of people are there without wanting to incite violence, but there are going to be, as we’ve heard, a small group of people in there who are posing a threat to themselves, to each other, to Canadians.”

But instead of violence there were bouncy castles, hot tubs, pancake breakfasts, pig roasts, road hockey games, dancing and fireworks displays.

While Trudeau tried to pin the online postings of a Swastika and Confederate flag on the truckers, they brought in a crane to rise the Canadian flag and sang O Canada every day. They definitely wore out their welcome while clogging up the parliamentary district of Ottawa, not wearing masks and excessively honking their horns.

But they didn’t cause violence.

So why the heavy hand in their mission to win back the city? That’s the question Ottawa Police, the Prime Minister, Premier Doug Ford and Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson need to answer.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...est-in-ottawa?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 11:01 PM   #245
berryberry
Valued Poster

Trudeau already being sued by the Canadian Civil Liberties Union for violation of civil rights with his tyrannical actions. Now

Candice Bergen - a prominent Member of Parliament speaks out:

I'm disturbed & saddened by what we are seeing today in Ottawa. This situation was created by the PM & his desire to divide Canadians. It’s time for MPs to return to the House tomorrow to stop the overreach by this government & restore unity, wholeness & hope back to our nation.

Also - the Canadian clergy rebuke Trudeau for invoking Emergencies Act, other 'tyrannical actions'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canadi...nnical-actions

Regardless what you think of the truckers, if a country like Iran or Russia did just half the shit Trudeau is doing, Canada and the West would be screaming about human rights and "the regime cracking down on protestors!" like the brain-rotted libtards that they are. And it would be the same reaction if Trudeau were doing this against protesters whose ideology western elites liked instead of hated.
Old 02-19-2022, 03:28 AM   #246
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Wanted to read through all the comments here but just don’t have the time.

I am 100% with the convoy…. And it is directly impacting me in a negative way.

I understand if you want to get vaccinated. You can. I understand if you want to wear a mask. Go ahead! You can do anything and everything to your hearts content to protect yourself from this…. “Virus”. That’s the beauty of Freedom!

You can pursue a life of happiness however you see it!

But to be told I HAVE to do something because of your fear… that’s not freedom. Where are MY civil liberties? I am not hurting anyone…. Or killing anyone. The flu kills MASSIVELY more people every year.

Oh and by the way where does it stop? Thank God Biden lost that shit in the Supreme Court. But if he hadn’t…. Where does it stop? Will I be forced to drink 2 bottles of special water that comes out next week? Take a certain pill or I’ll be unsafe to look at? Silly examples but the overall point is that the Government shouldn’t be telling me how to exercise my civil liberties outside of the confines of the law….. which is exactly what I mentioned before. I am not hurting or killing anyone.

Germs. Viruses (Man-made or otherwise). They are unfortunately a part of life. They will spread. It has been this way since the dawn of men.

This vaccine has NOT stopped the spread. FACT.
This vaccine does NOT make you less contagious. FACT.
This vaccine does NOT stop you from quarantining yourself (which keeps changing by the way. FACT
This vaccine was the fastest vaccine created in HISTORY. FACT. (Which is silly considering there was no time to research anything about the actual virus…. So either this is a really simple virus….. or there just simply wasn’t time… you pick)

Anyways this isn’t about the virus… it’s about the government not being allowed to tell you what you can or can not do outside the confines of the law. And that’s a big deal.

Good for you truckers. I’m with you 100%. I know that that’s Canada…. But shit. Whatever happened to ”Give me liberty… Or give me death?
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:04 AM   #247
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Run over an old lady with a walker, chanting “Peace Love and Happiness”, with a half ton horse. Nice work, Justin. Show that bitch who’s in charge.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:46 AM   #248
Chase7
Valued Poster

We are ready here to stop the Liberals from ruining America.

They know they can’t keep power by Americans voting so they are letting millions in to vote to keep them in power while working Americans are paying to bring and support the illegals.
F the liberals
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 09:47 AM   #249
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckstuff412 View Post
Wanted to read through all the comments here but just don’t have the time.

I am 100% with the convoy…. And it is directly impacting me in a negative way.

I understand if you want to get vaccinated. You can. I understand if you want to wear a mask. Go ahead! You can do anything and everything to your hearts content to protect yourself from this…. “Virus”. That’s the beauty of Freedom!

You can pursue a life of happiness however you see it!

But to be told I HAVE to do something because of your fear… that’s not freedom. Where are MY civil liberties? I am not hurting anyone…. Or killing anyone. The flu kills MASSIVELY more people every year.

Oh and by the way where does it stop? Thank God Biden lost that shit in the Supreme Court. But if he hadn’t…. Where does it stop? Will I be forced to drink 2 bottles of special water that comes out next week? Take a certain pill or I’ll be unsafe to look at? Silly examples but the overall point is that the Government shouldn’t be telling me how to exercise my civil liberties outside of the confines of the law….. which is exactly what I mentioned before. I am not hurting or killing anyone.

Germs. Viruses (Man-made or otherwise). They are unfortunately a part of life. They will spread. It has been this way since the dawn of men.

This vaccine has NOT stopped the spread. FACT.
This vaccine does NOT make you less contagious. FACT.
This vaccine does NOT stop you from quarantining yourself (which keeps changing by the way. FACT
This vaccine was the fastest vaccine created in HISTORY. FACT. (Which is silly considering there was no time to research anything about the actual virus…. So either this is a really simple virus….. or there just simply wasn’t time… you pick)

Anyways this isn’t about the virus… it’s about the government not being allowed to tell you what you can or can not do outside the confines of the law. And that’s a big deal.

Good for you truckers. I’m with you 100%. I know that that’s Canada…. But shit. Whatever happened to ”Give me liberty… Or give me death?
Very well said. That is what some people here don't understand. This is about government power and control and basic human rights / freedom. What kind of despicable person must one be to oppose standing up for basic human rights and freedom and against Government overreach?

What is happening right now in Canada is appalling. It seems civilization will have to learn, once again, that the main purpose of democracy and the rule of law is to enable the public peacefully to restrain political power.

Power corrupts. When you let your government's power go unchecked this is what happens. History has proven this fact many times. Freedom is not free, the left fails to see this, just because you agree with your government today does not mean you will agree with them tomorrow

So for all you libtards celebrating losing all your rights to the government and applauding frozen bank accounts and arresting peaceful unarmed protestors right now, I hope you do realize you’re next.
Old 02-19-2022, 10:20 AM   #250
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Maybe five people including you read or acknowledge his posts.

We have much more pressing issues regarding the actual purpose of this board
Really? You must be one of the 5. I feel so blessed by your acknowledgement.

But as this is the sandbox, what pressing issues did you want to talk about relating to the specific purpose of this board?

Perhaps you should start your own thread if you'd like to talk about something specifically?

I'm sure everybody here can't wait to hear what you have to say!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 10:57 AM   #251
berryberry
Valued Poster

Looks like Trudeau's fascist actions and storm troopers have not deterred freedom loving patriots

HAPPENING NOW: Truckers and farmers arrive in Quebec.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1495072035894083584
Old 02-19-2022, 11:15 AM   #252
berryberry
Valued Poster

Ask yourself why.

Justin Trudeau’s SQ (Quebec provincial police service) officers removed their identifying names and badge numbers from their uniforms in Ottawa.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...kj1kUyDd_vO-ew
Old 02-20-2022, 12:44 AM   #253
berryberry
Valued Poster

Ottawa joint police force are firing rubber bullets, chemical weapons and using physical aggression on peaceful protesters.

https://twitter.com/wlctv_ca/status/...kj1kUyDd_vO-ew

However the brutal crackdown in Ottawa is not having the desired chilling effect. Instead, more protests are now breaking out in Quebec and across Western Canada.

Everyday Canadians are fed up and have come out across the country to protest and stick it to the man, letting the tyrant Trudeau know what they really think.

In Calgary:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...kj1kUyDd_vO-ew

In Ottawa:

https://twitter.com/3sidedstory/stat...kj1kUyDd_vO-ew

In British Columbia:

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/...kj1kUyDd_vO-ew

And Protesters have put flowers at the police line in Ottawa.

https://twitter.com/RebelNewsOnline/...kj1kUyDd_vO-ew

This is what Trudeau is so afraid of - FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...kj1kUyDd_vO-ew
Old 02-20-2022, 12:47 AM   #254
berryberry
Valued Poster

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney and his UCP government are so disgusted by the federal Liberals’ imposition of the Emergencies Act to end the truckers’ blockade of downtown Ottawa that they will file a legal challenge in Federal Court in Ottawa early next week to end Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s arbitrary and high-handed action.

Alberta will launch a Court challenge of the Trudeau government’s invocation of the Emergencies Act, because it is:

- unnecessary
- disproportionate
- violates natural justice
- intrudes into provincial jurisdiction
- creates a dangerous precedent.

https://edmontonsun.com/opinion/colu...mergencies-act
Old 02-20-2022, 10:54 AM   #255
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Too right, mate!

... "Give me Liberty - or give me Death!"

... A good olden-time Australian bloke named Henry had that same saying!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women