Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?
Hell no, what do you think I'm here for? A press convention? 7 21.21%
Nope, it's just a word. Who cares? 11 33.33%
No, actually I like being called a whore/manwhore. 8 24.24%
Yes, I am an elite courtesan, not a whore. 1 3.03%
Yes, that word has such a negative connotation that I don't want to be called that. 4 12.12%
Yes, my mother did not raise me to use such language. 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-15-2014, 09:59 AM   #241
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Shouldn't be much of a run for an avid runner such as yourself.
It was over a hundred degrees and dry. Besides, I run with water. I am absolutely addicted to water and being hydrated.

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena
J.J. Bachofen advocated that Athena was originally a maternal figure stable in her security and poise but was caught up and perverted by a patriarchal society; this was especially the case in Athens. The goddess adapted but could very easily be seen as a god. He viewed it as "motherless paternity in the place of fatherless maternity" where once altered, Athena's character was to be crystallized as that of a patriarch
Athena sprang whole from Zeus's head after Zeus had swallowed her mother whole. She was the patron God of Athens and throughout antiquity, how she was seen by her worshipers changed. You have taken one small paragraph out of a very long Wiki article. I hoped you learned something as it seems you must have read the article to cherry pick the idea of Athena.

Quote:
Interesting observation about Athena that fits snuggly into your constant bitch about the poor poor women of the world...

Odd, I felt no particular pull towards Athena at her temple in Athens. Maybe I wasn't Athenian.

We can discuss Greek mythology all you want Pet.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #242
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Who gives a shit whore cunt?
You do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
This isn't about you.. Its about the other whores.
You mean it's about all the other women you have cast your green eyes of envy upon.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:03 AM   #243
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by billionairebosslady View Post
who gives a damn about a name...fuck the double standards and get money...after all the main ones doing the name calling are the main ones paying you anyway....i mean either like it or leave it...at the end of the day...who the fuck cares...lol...ijs
Fucking the double standard and the whore-hating whore-mongers only work as long as you are beautiful enough to make a living as a working girl. After that, you'll feel the full impact of the double standard if you've not hidden your tracks well or prepared yourself financially. Just a thought.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #244
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

Athena sprang whole from Zeus's head after Zeus had swallowed her mother whole. She was the patron God of Athens and throughout antiquity, how she was seen by her worshipers changed. You have taken one small paragraph out of a very long Wiki article. I hoped you learned something as it seems you must have read the article to cherry pick the idea of Athena.

That is the fucking point Olivia. You are trying to change the perception of the word whore.

You try and act as if you know everything and make a fool of yourself by not understanding even the basic points.

You know no more about Athena than I do.

Quote:

Odd, I felt no particular pull towards Athena at her temple in Athens. Maybe I wasn't Athenian.

Odd that you think anyone would believe that you are connected to Athena in a prior life, the only thing you had pulling on you was Father Time.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #245
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
That is the fucking point Olivia. You are trying to change the perception of the word whore.
No that wasn't your point. And no I'm not.

Quote:
You try and act as if you know everything and make a fool of yourself by not understanding even the basic points.

And Pet your following me around makes you look like a fool. Don't you see? I don't want anymore Pets. Like I said, that life is behind me now.

Quote:
You know no more about Athena than I do.

Yet another of the many things you are wrong about Pet.

Quote:
Odd that you think anyone would believe that you are connected to Athena in a prior life,
Quote:
the only thing you had pulling on you was Father Time.
I was making a joke. I was Roman not Greek. Hello!
Old 01-15-2014, 12:33 PM   #246
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Fucking the double standard and the whore-hating whore-mongers only work as long as you are beautiful enough to make a living as a working girl. After that, you'll feel the full impact of the double standard if you've not hidden your tracks well or prepared yourself financially. Just a thought.

You give yourself away ie The reason for your bitterness,rancor arrogance

You have arrived at the point in your life where father time has caught up and most men would not fuck you with someone elses dick

Other providers, thankfully:fade away You choose to hang around like a bad smell
There are mental help professionals who can help people who act out of a neurotic necessity

If you don't get help the next best thing would be to have you drawn,quartered put to the lash and sent to AFGHANISTAN with a bulls eye on your back

Just a thought
Old 01-15-2014, 12:45 PM   #247
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
You give yourself away ie The reason for your bitterness,rancor arrogance

You have arrived at the point in your life where father time has caught up and most men would not fuck you with someone elses dick

Other providers, thankfully:fade away You choose to hang around like a bad smell
There are mental help professionals who can help people who act out of a neurotic necessity

If you don't get help the next best thing would be to have you drawn,quartered put to the lash and sent to AFGHANISTAN with a bulls eye on your back

Just a thought
I just loves my haters ta'death! Everybody, even you, knows that. Something else you may know. Most men that don't like me don't dislike me because they stole from me. Mostly, not all but mostly, they are weak men that don't like uppity "bitches" like me. I mean you don't like uppity "bitches" either, but most men draw the line just being weak. They don't normally take a woman's hospitality and then steel from her, and then, thank you very much, hate her for primarily that reason. Isn't that weird?
Old 01-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #248
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Olivia trips on the word whore .... starts a poll and then if you disagree with her about the word whore being offensive it is because you stole from her or still want to fuck her. Lol. Sounds like OliviaHoward thinks JESSE didn't pay enough to fuck her and I paid to damn much not to fuck her!
Old 01-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #249
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Olivia trips on the word whore .... starts a poll and then if you disagree with her about the word whore being offensive it is because you stole from her or still want to fuck her. Lol. Sounds like OliviaHoward thinks JESSE didn't pay enough to fuck her and I paid to damn much not to fuck her!
No, there's no thinking about it. Remember the piss fit you threw about my calendar. Just telling it like it is. I don't know why he stole from me, all I know is he did. You are of course entitled to your opinion about my rates, as is he, but neither of you are entitled to make your own rate up. That's just the way it is.

Old 01-15-2014, 02:29 PM   #250
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Jog our memory about some calander. I have no idea WTF you are talking about. I am talking about the piss fit you have thrown ovwr the word whore on a hooker board! I paid your full rate not to fuck you. Not sure why you and JESSE did not agree to a agreed upon price. Did you not check the envelope before hand? Sounds like some sort of mix up on your part.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:55 PM   #251
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jog our memory about some calander. I have no idea WTF you are talking about. I am talking about the piss fit you have thrown ovwr the word whore on a hooker board! I paid your full rate not to fuck you. Not sure why you and JESSE did not agree to a agreed upon price. Did you not check the envelope before hand? Sounds like some sort of mix up on your part.
Actually, no. It wasn't a mix up. My rate was my rate. No agreements need be struck providing JESSE, or anyone for that matter, can read. And I didn't haggle. Hagglers were turned away.

Secondly, I consider it coarse to check the envelope or any of the variants thereof. I'm not sure why women don't trust you and demand payment upfront, but like most service industries, I didn't expect payment until after the service was rendered.

Thirdly, I can't help it you couldn't get it up old man.

Is there anything else you'd like clarified?
Old 01-15-2014, 03:22 PM   #252
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If JESSE got as shitty an attitude as i did from you, I can see why he paid for a discount. My rooster does not do the cock a doodle do for old hens with shitty attitudes, it barely does for spring chick's with bad attitudes. Give me a good attitude and I can rooster fuck a variety of hens! btw I like to give the money up front so the ladies do not have to worry about that aspect. So along with all the other wisdom you wish to share with all interested hookers....is fucking clients first and checking you money after they leave another nugget along with the earth shattering " hookers shall not call each other whores" mantra? YOU HEAR THAT'S LADIES....FUCK US FIRST!
Old 01-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #253
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
If he got as shitty an attitude as i did from you, I can see why he paid for a discount.
No, you couldn't get it up so we ended up talking. And no again, he didn't pay a discount, he stole. But, being he has so much to fucking say, why don't we let him tell the story. I've heard the story from enough of his regular girls I swear I could recite it myself. He can't fucking read, pay attention or both that's his fucking problem and it caused him problems.

P.S. - You are aware people are enjoying the no gettie-uppie thingie aren't you. This is the point where it's just best to zip it. But you won't......................... .And I'm not going to deny the peoples their entertainments................ so carry on.................You were saying...................
Old 01-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #254
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I was saying that old hens with shitty attitudes don't do it for me. In fact shitty attitudes are a big turn off. Especially on old hens. Do you not understand why so many of us go to say Rio? Beautiful young ladies with great attitudes. They do not have to pry personal information from you...you gladly give them your wallet along with a hard dick. If they ever read your how to blog and became paint by numbers know it alls hookers, I wouldn't get a hard dick for them either. It is all about the attitude and you have one of the worst I have ever encountered....that is wtf I was saying my dear. Why don't you go with the lie that I was drinking and golfing and that was why my dick would not get hard in your never ever stfu mouth?
Old 01-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #255
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was saying that old hens with shitty attitudes don't do it for me.
No, you were trying to intimate that JESSE didn't steal from me that he shorted me for a bad attitude. You know I can't say out here why he didn't leave the correct amount! What I do know from my own info and other is he's the one that stole from me and I gave him a chance to make it right.

Quote:
In fact shitty attitudes are a big turn off. Especially on old hens. Do you not understand why so many of us go to say Rio?
Go to fucking Rio Pimp-Daddy.

Quote:
They do not have to pry personal information from you...you gladly give them your wallet along with a hard dick.
What did I pry for you or any fucking one! You're the one that introduced me to your daddy IN PUBLIC. You sound like a jilted lover to the innocent bystanders.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women