Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #241
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
We only started being nice to you after you started offering to buy our affection with alcohol and decided to visit Houston before going to semi-worthless Dallas. (It's a Semi-Tough joke for the kids). We are a provider at heart and try to embrace that part of our nature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Goodness I love your honesty. Well I'm buying you drinks but JAD is making me cook for him AND buy him drinks . I don't mind wining affection that way. I do get a little tired of all the free bjs. you would think those cheap bastards would at least tip.
Fixed that for you, love.

Quote:
I read the splash screen on ymwv weeks ago and laughed my ass off. I KNEW you had to be behind it. I don't think my skin is thick enough for that site. That is why I have not joined.

You mentioned something in your previous post about emotionally unstable providers being the best BCD. I've said it before.. the crazy ones are the best lay I told a provider that once. It didn't go over too well.
Yeah you have to be really careful with that one, of course it's true; but you have to parse it a little more carefully or they tend to start throwing lamps. Which is also good foreplay, but makes it hard to read later if they are one of those chicks that like to sleep for 12-14 hours at a stretch, Wakeup and then power boink for a couple of hours then take a six hour nap. I've always been amazed by the power sleepers, they all seem to have the mad fromping skilz.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:35 PM   #242
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward
We thinck so, but we are trying to start a gender war, if we can get over six sub threads running in the main threAD we have a chance to win our money back from deerhunter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Traditional gender roles have become anathema in modern American society. I don't thinck that is so wonderful. Discuss!
What is with that whole strapon thing? Do you find it empowering or are the power bottoms that love it just pillow biting and kind of bi? Not that there is anything wrong with that. If we get to nine sub threads I win a trifecta...
Old 02-22-2011, 10:47 PM   #243
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't get that either.... I bet Devin can answer it though... lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:08 PM   #244
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Ok did you like find God since yesterday...you're scaring me...
Didn't know He was lost. You'd thinck that Fucking prophet would know these things...
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #245
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
Didn't know He was lost. You'd thinck that Fucking prophet would know these things...

I don't recall anyone asking him...... or sending an offering either for that matter.....

(How many does that make Padre?)

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #246
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
What is with that whole strapon thing? Do you find it empowering or are the power bottoms that love it just pillow biting and kind of bi? Not that there is anything wrong with that. If we get to nine sub threads I win a trifecta...
I don't get the strapon thing. If I want cock, I'll fuck a man. If I am with a woman, it's for the twat. I also don't understand lesbians who are attracted to women who look like men, act like men, and wear strapons but are disgusted by the real thing.

During the course of my employment in this thing of ours, I have lost the coin toss several times, resulting in being the "giver". It didn't do much (and by "much", I mean anything) for me because:
(a) none of my nerve endings are in that hunk of fake man meat
(b) I'm naturally submissive, so being the wearer isn't a good match for me but I digress...

...or, I can delve further into that and we can see just how many sub threads you can pack into this little slice of awesome.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:02 AM   #247
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
I don't get the strapon thing. If I want cock, I'll fuck a man. If I am with a woman, it's for the twat. I also don't understand lesbians who are attracted to women who look like men, act like men, and wear strapons but are disgusted by the real thing.

During the course of my employment in this thing of ours, I have lost the coin toss several times, resulting in being the "giver". It didn't do much (and by "much", I mean anything) for me because:
(b) I'm naturally submissive but I digress...

...or, I can delve further into that and we can see just how many sub threads you can pack into this little slice of awesome.
We are going to fuckus on the lesbanese portion of the diamond in this SHMB shaft of kimberlite Dannie. That never stops being TFF I get the scissors, the fisting, the kissing, never ending nipple play; but can not understand why the I found her at home depot bargin bin outfit is La Femme Sappho's favorite look these days. Where are the hot girls from The L Word? When did lipstick lesbian go out of fashion?

Please someone explain the appeal of this national treasure?

and how did that end up married to this?

On the other labia, maybe we won't end up dying bitter and alone I guess every pot does have a top.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:02 AM   #248
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OPPs
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:03 AM   #249
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

(b) I'm naturally submissive, so being the wearer isn't a good match for me but I digress...

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:25 AM   #250
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I'm having one of my evil twin days so I'll make it short..... plus y'all are talkin' dirty! I gets embarrassed

I don't thinCk for a second that the ignore function is getting as much use as some would like us to believe. Someone who's confrontational and worried to death what someone else thinCks of them could'nt do it. It would drive 'em 5150.....(criminally insane) I'm too nosey to use the ignore button. And y'all know me, if I don't know EVERYTHING I get a headache
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:29 AM   #251
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I thinck people also forget to say I'm sorry when they offend someone. I also thinck that insulting people is a form of therapy for some here and that is just sad.
Quote:
Traditional gender roles have become anathema in modern American society. I don't thinck that is so wonderful. Discuss!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
I don't thinCk for a second that the ignore function is getting as much use as some would like us to believe. Someone who's confrontational and worried to death what someone else thinCks of them could'nt do it.
I know, I'm pretty clueless. But can someone clue me into what the spelling of this word actually means.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:04 AM   #252
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

No...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:51 AM   #253
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I know, I'm pretty clueless. But can someone clue me into what the spelling of this word actually means.
I don't know if it really means anything. It's something those twisted people do in the Houston forums.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:31 AM   #254
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Thinck Pinck Charlie....... It will come to you sooner or later.....

Ansley.... Aren't we ALL twisted in some form or another?

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #255
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love u ansley and not just because u r hot!!!
What was the question? after I saw your avatar & remember'd your sexy voice I forgot lol
Hi wayward
My new signature line is gonna b "hi wayward "
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women