Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-31-2015, 10:07 PM   #241
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Thancks Iggie
Old 01-31-2015, 10:09 PM   #242
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
LOL! I had him thinking about for just a moment at least.
thinking is over rated
As this is SHMB
one can tell as there are reviews
Old 01-31-2015, 10:12 PM   #243
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy
here's one that needs reassignment, still in upstate
Thancks Iggie
dang it you got to that one first
Old 01-31-2015, 10:19 PM   #244
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
dang it you got to that one first
I sped on my way home just to get that one.
What was the name of that bar on the east side after the AC?
Menopause Manor?
Awesome band though.

Edit add: The lead singer was a rockstar in his own right.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:35 PM   #245
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Thancks Iggie
Great minds and all that......
Old 02-01-2015, 06:13 AM   #246
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Didn't Iggy get this started by arguing for the same thing you guys want? In his case, it made more sense, if I understand correctly.

What do you all really want, if not a searchable database of reviews? A disorganized suppository isn't that. Put them all in Toronto, which should be separated eventually into Niagara, and they're easy to search for anyone that wants to cross an international border into that geographic region. They'd be easier to find than they were before. It could be done already if the goal wasn't primarily to gripe.

Of course the Mods could have presented it better too. Some of them can be a little standoffish.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:47 AM   #247
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Of course the Mods could have presented it better too. Some of them can be a little standoffish.
The presentation is everything.

I think we can say that that Upstate had deteriorated into a joke. And I see why the new mods are being stringent on enforcement.

BUT.........

I think that all the mods and admins trying to rope this back together should have explained what they were going to do, and how they were going to monitor it.

On the NF review issue, someone should have stepped up, told everyone what they were going to do, and why. It would have made things easier, I think.

Simply telling the existing members it is what it is and like it or lump it is not called "customer service"..........and, a question to the mods......aren't you supposed to represent the owner's best interest, and promote the board? Not just bust people's chops? (Not that some people don't need their chops busted!)

Just saying....a little communication and explanation would go a long way, on all the issues that are being straightened out........

elg.....
Old 02-01-2015, 06:56 AM   #248
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't Iggy get this started by arguing for the same thing you guys want? In his case, it made more sense, if I understand correctly.

What do you all really want, if not a searchable database of reviews? A disorganized suppository isn't that. Put them all in Toronto, which should be separated eventually into Niagara, and they're easy to search for anyone that wants to cross an international border into that geographic region. They'd be easier to find than they were before. It could be done already if the goal wasn't primarily to gripe.

Review: A night with Cameo
where it started
so ask for it moved
latter seemed upset it was move asking can it be in both
then takes it out on Upset NY

we will not get them back(other than this thread)
Niagara falls Canada forum would be best
Old 02-01-2015, 07:06 AM   #249
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
where it started
so ask for it moved

That's how I pictured it, thanks for the link. Iggy has a better case that that review should be in Albany. State lines are less significant than international borders. A few inbred retards will call that personal to me but that don't make them right, as evidenced by the need for documentation and the very few providers making the trip.

Lots of girls go from VT/West Mass to metro Albany to work. Few go from Ontario to Erie County to work.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:29 AM   #250
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's how I pictured it, thanks for the link. Iggy has a better case that that review should be in Albany. State lines are less significant than international borders. A few inbred retards will call that personal to me but that don't make them right, as evidenced by the need for documentation and the very few providers making the trip.

Lots of girls go from VT/West Mass to metro Albany to work. Few go from Ontario to Erie County to work.
I disagree he has a better case
But then I look at Niagara Falls as one city with a border dividing .
with the Niagara river border easier to cross than the Berlin Wall once was not that long ago
Old 02-01-2015, 07:39 AM   #251
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Agreed niagara easier than berlin wall. Maybe you have room to see that as extreme? Crossing Berlin wall to pay for for pussy more like swimming the Niagara than crossing the bridge.

If Iggy's case is weaker, there is a lot of work to be done, like this NYC review that occured in the foreign land of New Jersey:

jersey ain't york
Old 02-01-2015, 07:57 AM   #252
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agreed niagara easier than berlin wall. Maybe you have room to see that as extreme? Crossing Berlin wall to pay for for pussy more like swimming the Niagara than crossing the bridge.

If Iggy's case is weaker, there is a lot of work to be done, like this NYC review that occured in the foreign land of New Jersey:

jersey ain't york
New Jersey like Connecticut are suburbs of NYC
Yet some on eccie on Long Island east of NYC would like a forum not part of NYC.
number of views are to low to bother.
sadly so are view for Toronto. If split Ontario into more than one area. Toronto views would drop sharply even lower. Views bring the money. Now when the reviews where in Upset NY I always read FF's reviews.

mmmmm speaking of Ms. Fine. I wounder what she would think of all this if still playing. Rather than retired.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:14 AM   #253
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Nice to know that thorn's still in yer . . . . And a week later too. Better see a Dr. before it festers worse than it is.
Some of them inbreds have opinions, IMHO, that are based on previous comments and facts that came to light through those comments. And that makes their opinions as valid as yours, maybe more so.

Quote:
And there's good reason for that. I'm sure you'll figure it out if and when you ever decide to go to Toronto. That probably won't be any time in the foreseeable future though, right ?

Old 02-01-2015, 09:35 AM   #254
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
where it started
so ask for it moved

This whole thing with moving the N.F., ON reviews has been a clusterfuck from the start. From a business point of view, I can't think of a worse way in which this could've been handled. I for one thoroughly believe it was the whining from . . . as OSD pointed out above, that instigated this whole mess. Then, the total lack of disclosure to the general members coupled with the arrogant attitude of the Mods when they suddenly arrived to enforce the "Rules". Their "if ya don't like it, there's the door. Don't let it hit ya in the ass on yer way out" attitude has got to be the epitome of poor business. St. C, maybe a Dale Carnegie coarse is in order. I'd suggest the coarse on
"How to Communicate with Diplomacy and Tact"

It was said by one of these out of town Mods that the reason the N.F., ON reviews were being moved was the powers that be wanted a larger presence in the Toronto area. He also stated that once the new Toronto forums were open and ready for use, that automatically made the placement of the N.F., ON reviews in the wrong area. IF that were the case, why would the powers that be put so much effort into opening the Toronto forums, putting out a big announcement from St. C himself dated 05-02-2013, 10:40 AM http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052782273 stating "The new Toronto forums are open and ready for use" then wait damn near 2 years to decide to move these reviews. I'll call BS. The review in question which got "someones" panties in a bunch is dated 08-29-2014, 11:56 PM which is over a year later. And judging by the comment made by "someone" in the review thread, this wasn't the first time whining about the N.F., ON reviews. I guess I've forgotten to take into consideration that this hooker board is the only life some on here have. Those who post day in, day out, morning, noon and night. smh
I'll say this, if you have to "do something", don't do something stupid which seems to be the direction this is headed. I agree that a Niagara Falls, CA forum is a much better option than Toronto. To wait on opening a Niagara Falls, CA forum and throwing everything into Toronto shows pretty piss poor foresight IMO. I'd suggest checking out your competition, the Canadian boards, and see how they're structured logistically. Could save you some more headaches down the road. But what do us fucktards with business and law degrees know ? They didn't offer a coarse on operating a hooker board where I went. I'll excuse myself now as I have to go check out the Canadian boards and continue getting familiar with them.

Old 02-01-2015, 11:14 AM   #255
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
Nice to know that thorn's still in yer . . . . And a week later too. Better see a Dr. before it festers worse than it is.
Some of them inbreds have opinions, IMHO, that are based on previous comments and facts that came to light through those comments. And that makes their opinions as valid as yours, maybe more so.

And there's good reason for that. I'm sure you'll figure it out if and when you ever decide to go to Toronto. That probably won't be any time in the foreseeable future though, right ?

Jeez, when I saw you posted I was going to offer an olive branch. Too late. Thank you though, by inbred retards I was thinking of two other guys that aren't you; you raised my efficiency by 50%. Where shall I send your royalty?

I have the utmost respect for the opinions of retards, as evidenced by who I unfortunately engage in conversation. It is when the retards subjectively dismiss statements that are objective that the retards need be dismissed.

I've been to Toronto plenty. Judging by the qualified opinions of legal experts, I'll be there for opening day of the Blue-Jays, April 13, vs. the Tampa Bay Rays. If on the trip I decide to seek companionship, I hope the Ontario section is in good order, with reviews from all across that geographic location.

I'll be back in Canada, but even if I'm not, you'll still be bitter, angry, and old.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women