Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #241
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do your own research Einstein, especially if you do not trust mine. Then talk shit. You got any facts to dispute what I copied?
I'd have to care about the argument first.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #242
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The ladies love my link. ......as long as do not forget the envelope

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I'd have to care about the argument first.
Well (in my best Reagan accent) you tried my link and then cared enough to comment.

My link is working just fine now

http://teacherportal.com/salary/Wisc...teacher-salary
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #243
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Umm anything going on in this thread I need to pay attention to or can we just take it down a notch?
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #244
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Umm anything going on in this thread I need to pay attention to or can we just take it down a notch?
No I think I can handle their insults SR. Thanks though.

I do not want to see my poor brothers get in trouble because of a emotional outburst.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:19 AM   #245
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Except when the government is going broke. Would you not agree that before we disband the military because we are broke, we should renegoiate their contract? All I am using is the same logic you use on the teachers union. Use your Google power and research the interwar status of the U.S. military. After each war - since the American Revolution - the Army, Navy and Marine Corp were all but disbanded. It's been policy since day one.

No he is not. He has stated it is a take it or leave it.

The same can be said for teachers , Jesus. The only difference is they have an advocate in their corner
What part of tenure do you not understand? Service personnel do not enjoy tenure.

You are hypocrites in this regard. I see no hypocrisy in what I have posted. Perhaps it's just beyond your understanding.Pure and simple. If the soldiers do not like what the government proposes they might need to think about starting their own union. Ever thought about it like that IB? It's against the law dude. Change the law, you have no problem with the Wisc. Gov doing so. Hypocrite.
Now you're advocating for a military junta?

without a union or collective bargaining rights the government will fuc you ten times over. Are you suggesting this is morally or legally appropriate? I am suggesting you enter reality. That is how things works when you have an imbalance of power. There is no moral judgment in that observable fact.
I do live in the real world. You are arguing that service personnel and teachers are contracted in exactly the same way, and that is preposterous. I've enumerated the differences. Your failure to understand is your personal problem.[/quote]
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:15 PM   #246
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Seriously, you are way out of bounds now. The military does not have collective bargaining as unions. The majority of the military are enlisted people making a lot less than the starting pay of most teachers depending on COLA in the area. The military is a pyramidic hierarchy and for every one general there are thousands of enlisted non-rates (e3 and below).

If they took that money for "Health care" from the military an e-3 with less than 4 years would be making less than 23k per anum where a teacher in WI is making on avg 55k. Do some fucking research before you attack the people that ensure you have the right to spout your bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are purposely twisting DFW’s words. DFW said the E-3 contracted with the government for said wages and benefits.
On the contrary, you're the one twisting his words. He said nothing about any contract. All he whined about was how much an E-3 would make if they had to contribute to their health care.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #247
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

without a union or collective bargaining rights the government will fuc you ten times over. Are you suggesting this is morally or legally appropriate? I am suggesting you enter reality. That is how things works when you have an imbalance of power. There is no moral judgment in that observable fact. I do live in the real world. You are arguing that service personnel and teachers are contracted in exactly the same way, and that is preposterous. I've enumerated the differences. Your failure to understand is your personal problem.
There are huge similarities, I am focusing on those because DFWS focused on the monetary issue, mainly the one that we are going broke and can not afford continuing to do exactly what we had been doing. So focusing on having teachers pay more into their healthcare cost is a fair comparison vs. soldiers pay more into theirs. It is as close to apples as one can get. That you are having trouble seeing that fact is probably the difference in me preferring tits and vaginia on the people I wrestle and you and the little Iowan preferring a nutsac on the ones you are up aganist.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #248
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
You two are so full of bull .....here is what the starting pay for a teacher in said state is. Their housing is not paid for. They have no choice to live on campus for free or at a discount.

Next time you tell me to do some 'fucking research'' , I suggest you have your own duckies in a better row.

http://teacherportal.com/salary/Wisconsin-teacher-salary

Starting Salary: $25,222
If you had the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader, you would have seen that my post did not say STARTING SALARY, it said AVG. Secondly, YOU brought up the military while discussing TEACHERS which was most definatley a comparison of tax payer funded salaries. IB is correct you are trying to distort my words. I never said that teachers make too much, YOU did. Pay attention WTF, the mind is a terrible thing to use when you can't contribute to a factual conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
On the contrary, you're the one twisting his words. He said nothing about any contract. All he whined about was how much an E-3 would make if they had to contribute to their health care.
Since your reading comprehension is no better than WTF's I would suggest staying out of adult conversations until you learn how to comprehend the written language. Have a fabulous day.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #249
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you would have seen that my post did not say STARTING SALARY, it said AVG. Secondly, YOU brought up the military while discussing TEACHERS which was most definatley a comparison of tax payer funded salaries.

Actually you did say starting pay. Reread your own post.

Quote:
Seriously, you are way out of bounds now. The military does not have collective bargaining as unions. The majority of the military are enlisted people making a lot less than the starting pay of most teachers depending on COLA in the area. The military is a pyramidic hierarchy and for every one general there are thousands of enlisted non-rates (e3 and below).

If they took that money for "Health care" from the military an e-3 with less than 4 years would be making less than 23k per anum where a teacher in WI is making on avg 55k. Do some fucking research before you attack the people that ensure you have the right to spout your bullshit.

You then compared the average salary of a WI teacher ( and even then you got that wrong, the average salary is 46k not 55k like you stated....do not ask me to do research unless you have your ducks in a row) with what amounts to the starting salary of an enlisted sailor with less than 4 years of service. A rather disingenuous method of comparison. . You have been less than factual in this debate and rather grumpy I might add, you need a hug?

You also failed to mention that a teacher has went to four years of college. Something that might account for the difference in starting salary. Let's look at what officers start out making.....the ones with a four year degree. A even better comparison in my book.

http://www.ehow.com/info_7856691_ave...or-salary.html

Officers earn a much higher salary with $2,745.60 per month as an O-1 with less than two years of experience up to $6,776.70 as an O-6 with four years of experience.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #250
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
...If they took that money for "Health care" from the military an e-3 with less than 4 years would be making less than 23k per anum where a teacher in WI is making on avg 55k. Do some fucking research before you attack the people that ensure you have the right to spout your bullshit.
Quote:
Actually you did say starting pay. Reread your own post. ...
Where does it say STARTING?
Old 02-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #251
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Officers earn a much higher salary with $2,745.60 per month as an O-1 with less than two years of experience up to $6,776.70 as an O-6 with four years of experience.
Certified doctors and lawyers often enter military service as O-3s, sometimes higher, based on their experience level. Are there any lawyers here wanna tell WTF how long it took you to become certified?

When you begin talking about 0-6s, then you are talking about someone with a skill set befitting a senior corporate manager with experience which could include administration, operations, logistics, policy and resource management on a large scale. An O-6 in a classroom??!! Get real! The duties and responsibilities of a superintendent of an urban school system only begin to approach those of an O-6. Compare those salaries.

Old 02-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #252
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Certified doctors and lawyers often enter military service as O-3s, sometimes higher, based on their experience level. Are there any lawyers here wanna tell WTF how long it took you to become certified?

As usual you Bullshit.

The starting pay of an officer is higher than that of a WI teacher. But they are close enough to call it a tie.

They both have four years of college.

We are talking about goverrnment workers and how they might start having to contribute more to their healthcare costs.

You two want to exempt military government workers just like that chicken shit WI Gov wants to exempt firefighters and police unions. In other words groups that tend to vote Republican

What a joke.

You pick and choose just what government workers are need to pay more of their health insurance and which one do not.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:35 PM   #253
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Where does it say STARTING?
God Damn, no wonder I am having trouble getting you to understand shit!

--The military does not have collective bargaining as unions. The majority of the military are enlisted people making a lot less than the starting pay of most teachers depending on COLA in the area.---

I can't point it out for you. Above is the quote. , it is in post 250, surely you can find it with all those hints.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #254
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually you did say starting pay. Reread your own post.

You then compared the average salary of a WI teacher ( and even then you got that wrong, the average salary is 46k not 55k like you stated....do not ask me to do research unless you have your ducks in a row) with what amounts to the starting salary of an enlisted sailor with less than 4 years of service. A rather disingenuous method of comparison. . You have been less than factual in this debate and rather grumpy I might add, you need a hug?

You also failed to mention that a teacher has went to four years of college. Something that might account for the difference in starting salary. Let's look at what officers start out making.....the ones with a four year degree. A even better comparison in my book.

http://www.ehow.com/info_7856691_ave...or-salary.html

I still maintain you are comparing apples to oranges, but you’ll never understand. Plus, you are the one who suggested an O-6 is equivalent to a classroom teacher. I merely illustrated your error. Likewise, O-3s and O-4s are not equivalent to classroom teachers, and I suggested you compare the salaries of military lawyers and doctors serving at the O-3 and O-4 level with those in the private sector and tell me you are not getting a helluva bargain. I respect teachers, they have their hands full. They do take work home, and they are involved in extra curricular activities. But if you still want to talk about O-1s, well let your little scientific mind work out this little math problem. An O-1 is present and active for duty 11 or more months a year, 24/7. So compute his annual salary and divide by 11 (service members earn 30 days leave each year). BTW, O-1s always get the shit details, and they often have to pull duty at night and on weekends. Now take the annual salary you cited above for those teachers and divide by nine (they are actually in the classroom—with students—only about 5 to 6 hours a day, 180 to 190 days per year – they typically do not have classroom duties on weekends—if they do, they are paid extra). Furthermore, teachers are frequently compensated with some sort of stipend when they supervise extra curricular activities like the yearbook or the Beta Club etc. Based on days worked, who gets the higher salary?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #255
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
God Damn, no wonder I am having trouble getting you to understand shit!

--The military does not have collective bargaining as unions. The majority of the military are enlisted people making a lot less than the starting pay of most teachers depending on COLA in the area.---

I can't point it out for you. Above is the quote. , it is in post 250, surely you can find it with all those hints.
I was talking about a WI rate you dumb ass, the starting pay is NOT stated on that line, now IS IT? READING COMPREHENSION!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women