Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35574
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-19-2015, 11:50 AM   #241
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_lion88 View Post
Just look at this post. He is telling everyone the black experience have to be respected but screw the experiences of the provider. Nobody has to respect that. They are knocked for reacting to their experiences. How many times have we seen this?
Once again you can't tell us how to feel or react to racism. I didn't say nothing about screw the providers experiences.[/QUOTE]

As long as you don't try to tell anyone else how to react to their experiences then we are cool.

You are ok with providers reacting to their experiences with blacks by saying they won't see black men correct?

You are ok with cops being more leery of black men then they are of whites because of their experiences correct?

You are ok with a lot of whites not liking to be around strange blacks because of their experiences with blacks correct?

When I see an AA who says he doesn't like Whites because of the way he has been treated by the whites he has come in contact with, I don't consider him evil and I don't dislike him. I just feel its too bad but if he has not been treated well by the whites he has known then its understandable. As long as it works both ways..
Old 07-19-2015, 11:56 AM   #242
George N Powell
BANNED

It just blows my mind how blacks think their propensity for violence/crime is no different than any other race. Are they really that oblivious? I would love to see one peaceful low crime predominantly black area. Not just in America, anywhere in the world.

And liberal, guilt ridden whites cant make up their minds; do blacks commit no more crime than other race..... or they do, but its because of racism/slavery/whatever. Yet these liberal whites wouldnt send their children to inner city public schools, or live around a significant black population.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:04 PM   #243
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by George N Powell View Post
Providers are offended by robbery, rape, theft, beatings, haggling, and bad hygiene. Thats why it says no AA. You can only burn your hand on the stove so many times before you learn your lesson.

Sure....other people of other races cause trouble here and there. But compared to blacks? ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. Thats the honest truth. You probably are well aware of this, you just wont admit it. If you dont like it, blame the criminals and the ones causing the problems, not their would be victims.

Black pimps(and any business owner) know this too, that blacks can be extremely troublesome. But prostitution is a business where you can still get away with being able to avoid troublesome customers.
100 percent correct.

One thing that I can never understand is why so many non thug blacks defend black thugs. Look at Michael Brown for example and there is an endless list. If there were so many white thugs that it made people leery of me and my kids, then white thugs would be my biggest enemy in this world. Not people who are leery of me because of a normal human reaction , but the white thugs who caused it to begin with.

Trayvon Martin would still be alive today if there were not black thugs terrorizing that neighborhood. In all the protests and chaos after that did you ever see anyone attack those thugs?
Old 07-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #244
Meatman69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I once asked a A.A. Female companion/provider why she posted no AA's and her ad's and answer was the same as the white girls. Most of their experinces were not good.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:40 PM   #245
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
It just blows my mind how blacks think their propensity for violence/crime is no different than any other race. Are they really that oblivious? I would love to see one peaceful low crime predominantly black area. Not just in America, anywhere in the world.

And liberal, guilt ridden whites cant make up their minds; do blacks commit no more crime than other race..... or they do, but its because of racism/slavery/whatever. Yet these liberal whites wouldnt send their children to inner city public schools, or live around a significant black population.
Look up Germany's crime rate- or heck how about Anchorage Alaska's crime rate?You check Bridgeport Connecticut's crime rate- how many blacks live in that city? You ever been to Portland or Seattle- both predominately white cities filled with white meth addicts- what about West Virgina- predominately white trash poor people and the funny thing is every 4 years they vote against their best interest. Sorry, but the Republican party gives a rat's ass about the poor whitey.
Also, name me a city that has over a million people that DOES NOT have a high crime rate???

Let's talk numbers... Blacks make up 14% of the US population, yet make up 47% of the crime..
YES.. it is higher.. but lets figure out the Good vs Bad.. There were
about 11.3 million crimes last year... The us population last year was
319 million so .14*319 =44.66 million blacks in the US 47% of 11.3
million crimes is .47*11.3=5.311 million blacks committing crimes.
now we take that number and get a percentage that have committed crimes out of the total black populace..
5.311/44.66=.11
11% bad, opposed to 89% good.

Also, here's a link to some predominately Black cities- where the median income is at least 110k : http://www.theroot.com/photos/2014/0...hborhoods.html

Try getting out of your racist bubble for once. I am going to tell you something a White manager of mine told me many years ago- and he was a brutally honest as they get- he told me that he wish African Americans wouldn't walk around with a chip on their soldiers and try to be the best they can be- he admitted that Black's have more obstacles to overcome because of past history, but he told me the biggest thing that pisses him off is to see a sorry ass white person- the reason being he stated that whites have no excuses they can never go around saying so and so didn't hire me because of my race or worry about not being promoted because of their race or allowed certain access and you know what he's absolutely right- so tell me George Powell what's your excuse for being a loser?
Old 07-19-2015, 12:51 PM   #246
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Look up Germany's crime rate- or heck how about Anchorage Alaska's crime rate? You ever been to Portland or Seattle- both predominately white cities filled with white meth addicts- what about West Virgina- predominately white trash poor people and the funny thing is every 4 years they vote against their best interest. Sorry, but the Republican party gives a rat's ass about the poor whitey.
The worst trailer trash park in West Virginia and the degenerate heroin addicts of Seattle cant hold a candle to any black ghetto. Again, NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #247
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
The worst trailer trash park in West Virginia and the degenerate heroin addicts of Seattle cant hold a candle to any black ghetto. Again, NOT EVEN CLOSE.
you do know their are White ghettos huh-put your bank account/education up against mine and let's see who has been the more successful person- again what's your excuse? I don't even know why I am entertaining you- you are obviously some troll that just registered that more than likely has a dual account, but too chicken shit to pot under your real account- get lost loser!
Do you really think anyone believes that yesterday you just happen to stumble on ECCIE and "happened" to respond to this forum? GTFOH - stop creating fake accounts and be man enough to post under your real account.

Looks like you like seeing street walkers : http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056965451 LMFAO- only trashy broke guys see SW- you can't afford a real provider that you have to pick up the crack head for 20 bucks?
Old 07-19-2015, 01:14 PM   #248
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Check my history and resume/reviews every lady I seen looks 10 X's better than you- even the ladies I gave NO reviews.
Also, show me one post where I complained about a white girl not seeing me- FYI I have seen 3 ladies who have NBA policy- must say something about me if they break their own rule huh?
Did you mention I am a disgrace to my race? Hmmmm, 3 degrees, one of them a doctorate- own home, nice car all done legally and there's a few ladies who have posted in this forum who can verify what I just mentioned.
You said you slap " bitch ass ni**as like me? Good job of helping to support the common stereotype of a angry Black woman. Anyone reading your post could tell you are a classless low level provider- who can't even debate without using profanity or promoting violence.
However, work on getting more clients- 2 reviews in 8 months it's pretty darn pathetic. If you were to post NBA in your ads - AA guys would laugh because honestly from your looks no AA guy would lose sleep or give a rat's ass if you didn't see them- honestly I think you would be a plan D, E, or F for most white men. So please stop trying to speak for the AA sisters because you are not on that level. I digress!
Someone call the whaaaaaambulance! This negro needs a blessing. MY bills are getting paid, meanwhile you're just a customer. Have fun fighting injustice and racism on a hooker board. Bye Felicia!
Old 07-19-2015, 01:18 PM   #249
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
you do know their are White ghettos huh-put your bank account/education up against mine and let's see who has been the more successful person- again what's your excuse? I don't even know why I am entertaining you- you are obviously some troll that just registered that more than likely has a dual account, but too chicken shit to pot under your real account- get lost loser!
Do you really think anyone believes that yesterday you just happen to stumble on ECCIE and "happened" to respond to this forum? GTFOH - stop creating fake accounts and be man enough to post under your real account.

Looks like you like seeing street walkers : http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056965451 LMFAO- only trashy broke guys see SW- you can't afford a real provider that you have to pick up the crack head for 20 bucks?
Do you care to divulge the locations of these white ghettos that are equally as dangerous as black ghettos? Oh wait, I know where they are.... deep in your imagination.

Lets not derail the thread. This is not a contest of egos and money. Rich, successful people do pick up streetwalkers too. Hugh Grant isnt the only one. Then again, youll probably say you have more money than him, a bigger dick, etc.

Back on topic. AA=problems when it comes to any business, not just prostitution.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:30 PM   #250
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you care to divulge the locations of these white ghettos that are equally as dangerous as black ghettos? Oh wait, I know where they are.... deep in your imagination.

Lets not derail the thread. This is not a contest of egos and money. Rich, successful people do pick up streetwalkers too. Hugh Grant isnt the only one. Then again, youll probably say you have more money than him, a bigger dick, etc.

Back on topic. AA=problems when it comes to any business, not just prostitution.
I wish I knew you because I would be glad to take you to white ghettos where you wouldn't last a New York minute- you would be robbed, beaten by your own kind before you knew what hit you? ? Are you saying that every whit neighborhood has picket fences, beautiful lawns and little to No crime? Are you that fucking stupid?

Also, there have been famous celebrities that have picked up Transvestites, Male prostitutes and Transexuals hookers- does that make it ok? Idiots and guys on a budget pick up a street walkers- no self respecting provider on here- would ever lower herself to walk the street to do 20 and 40 dollar fucks- that's when you hit rock bottom- heck how do the ladies even have time to clean themselves from seeing different random guys?
Only a low life man who couldn't afford a room or couldn't afford the going rates actually see street walkers- because they can't afford a real provider- you fit the bill.

What's even more astonishing is you want to creampie aka have BBFS with streetwalkers : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1415315&page=2 you are truly nasty and pathetic. you have some nerve to talk about anyone- I am going to ask you one more time- what's your excuse for being a loser?
Old 07-19-2015, 01:37 PM   #251
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Aww man, George. I was kinda half believing ya there, until you threw out that last one there.

Look, every race has crazies in it. We, blacks, do not deny that. What YOU PEOPLE deny is that, every race has crazies in it, to include YOUR OWN. Dude, you blow up schools and shoot babies and shit. Black people may not like certain people, but we go after THAT PERSON. We don't kill 10 innocent people because our boss fired us or girl cheated on us.

That's the thing about a particular people. THEY TRY TO DOWNPLAY THE DESTRUCTION they've done to other people on this planet, to minimize their negative impact on others, all while trying to BLOW OUT OF PROPORTION what others do or have done.

The above is a TYPICAL WHITE PERSON TRAIT. I'm sorry, but that's how y'all are...SOME OF YOU. Ooh, that one black guy FELT MY BUTT IN HIGH SCHOOL, now I hate ALL BLACKS.

Seriously. You love painting that broad brush. You even try to brainwash it into others. Help us BROADBRUSH all blacks. Let's keep the black BROADBRUSH ALIVE.

We keep trying to tell you motherfuckers....we're not all the same, just like you all are not the same. I'm starting to think some of you are just slow learners.

Look, we're not going to go away. We're used to having to push our way through barriers. This is nothing. Why do you think we keep kicking at this door?! We're going to get through this, just like we do everything else.

Bring it on.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:43 PM   #252
George N Powell
BANNED

Again, 1911, doofass, its not in absolutes, not all blacks are criminals, not all whites are squeaky clean. But anyone with a brain, or life experience in the real world, knows that blacks are exponentially more likely to commit acts of violence or theft than any other ethnic group.

Why do you believe youre a better person because you overpay for sex?

I am not a loser. I am winning in the game of evolution. Ive probably knocked up 30 women at least. The survival of my genes is assured.

Now can we get back on topic? I know your feelings are hurt because providers, including black ones, wont see you. Rather than getting mad at them, why not get mad at the blacks who ruin it for you?

Here is my question: Why do black people continually deny that their negative stereotypes exist, then conform to them time and time again?
Old 07-19-2015, 01:45 PM   #253
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:

Your thinking is so ridiculous and racist that it doesn't deserve or warrant a response.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:50 PM   #254
George N Powell
BANNED

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

I guess its also racist!
Old 07-19-2015, 01:51 PM   #255
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Someone call the whaaaaaambulance! This negro needs a blessing. MY bills are getting paid, meanwhile you're just a customer. Have fun fighting injustice and racism on a hooker board. Bye Felicia!

I always laugh when guys like wellendowed1911 bash providers who get paid for it, while he pays for it. Step back for a minute.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women