Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35432
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2017, 03:17 AM   #241
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk, like a fucking woman after her period.
Damn, you really hate women. What did your mom and grandma do to your retarded ass? Don't tell us, go tell someone who gives a fuck. We can't help you in here.

How is this thread working out for you? You really fucked up when you said you wanted opinions. But you're use to being a fuck up so no big surprise there.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:28 AM   #242
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Damn, you really hate women. What did your mom and grandma do to your retarded ass? Don't tell us, go tell someone who gives a fuck. We can't help you in here.

How is this thread working out for you? You really fucked up when you said you wanted opinions. But you're use to being a fuck up so no big surprise there.
Owned
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:42 AM   #243
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Owned
Quote:
No more talking, I’m done with all this beef garbage troll shit you hoes are doing. I have read enough.
Yet you still can't leave. You'll leave when we allow your retarded broke girly ass to leave. Got it? What do I mean? It's simple - your stupid insecure ass has to feel like he's winning. You know you're not because you've probably never won anything in your life and ECCIE is no different than your norm.You want to leave this stupid ass thread that you started but you can't help yourself because you have the self control of a toddler. Hence, your girly ass will stick around in this thread as long as we want you to. Shit's not really that complicated when it comes to figuring you out you silly little girl.
Old 10-21-2017, 05:43 AM   #244
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Yet you still can't leave. You'll leave when we allow your retarded broke girly ass to leave. Got it? What do I mean? It's simple - your stupid insecure ass has to feel like he's winning. You know you're not because you've probably never won anything in your life and ECCIE is no different than your norm.You want to leave this stupid ass thread that you started but you can't help yourself because you have the self control of a toddler. Hence, your girly ass will stick around in this thread as long as we want you to. Shit's not really that complicated when it comes to figuring you out you silly little girl.
Mask on and I owned you boy. One of them hoes you seen pm me and said suiram77, you can just ignore Lucas he will never come no where near you, his ass is the biggest nerd in RW, and trust me he is afraid of you lmao. I told her I’m going to keep owning him like the good master until he hang himself soon. Then she dropped a huge dime, she said your ass shorten her donation one visit, you smell like smoke, and you are old as fuck!!!

So maybe I should respect my senior citizens. Lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:21 AM   #245
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mask on and I owned you boy. One of them hoes you seen pm me and said suiram77, you can just ignore Lucas he will never come no where near you, his ass is the biggest nerd in RW, and trust me he is afraid of you lmao. I told her I’m going to keep owning him like the good master until he hang himself soon. Then she dropped a huge dime, she said your ass shorten her donation one visit, you smell like smoke, and you are old as fuck!!!

So maybe I should respect my senior citizens. Lol
This is your best post to me yet. You really are losing it little girl. You can't come up with anything better than this bullshit? You've stated your age on here. If that post was truthful (doubtful) about your actual age, you are older than I am dumbass.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:44 AM   #246
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
This is your best post to me yet. You really are losing it little girl. You can't come up with anything better than this bullshit?
He also tries to meet women under false pretenses. Way creepy if you ask me. His anger must stem from his SHORTcomings.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:46 AM   #247
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
He also tries to meet women under false pretenses. Way creepy if you ask me. His anger must stem from his SHORTcomings.
Trust me he can’t fool anyone he’s not smart enough.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #248
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

suiram77, pls chk your pvtmsgs as last nite i sent you a msg wrt collecting the 500$ for grace.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #249
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Who is suiram77 express your opinion
I’m guessing he’s Welsh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #250
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

P.A.B.A.N
I bet he can’t decode this.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:43 PM   #251
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

On topic, it appears the Op has listened to us and realized how bad he looks cheating Grace out of her money and is shutting up. Additionally I think he should kill himself.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:41 PM   #252
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
On topic, it appears the Op has listened to us and realized how bad he looks cheating Grace out of her money and is shutting up. Additionally I think he should kill himself.
he's a piece of crap.........and should offer up himself.......but it is what it is.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 01:41 AM   #253
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post

Every time suiram starts acting all hard n shit I can't help but picture beetlejuice from Howard Stern.

The only thing hard on suiram was the 2nd grade.

That can't be sewerratt77. Sometime in the past, about two bans ago, he admitted that he in fact is a paki.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:42 AM   #254
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Suriam - several people contacting you about picking up Grace’s money - you’re saying you own us but now you’re appearing to be a major coward. Your silence just confirms you’re afraid.

On topic, Op is a coward, bully, and should kill himself.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:22 AM   #255
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Andy Markswoman, I prefer when you only spoke German via Google Translate and posted pro-Nazi propaganda. I even like Suiriam better... some of your remarks were down-right snarky, distasteful and offensive. Oh and low-class.

Suiriam, though he may be a nuisance and full of himself at least is not full of pure poison and venom. He actually keeps things interesting around here, while other more shady and dubious characters sometimes kinda scare me with the pure maliciousness they exude. It's beyond trolling, Andy, it's diabolical.

Suiriam is equal parts obnoxious, comedian and self-appointed MC, is little immature, lacking in social skills, but funny in a cocky way. I think he really tries to engage the community in discussion and does a pretty good job of it. He says he is an artist, a musician, what artist isn't weird? Some people march to the beat of their own drum. March on drummer!

ps Shame on you though for not at least even giving Grace credit. That was a foul on your part, sir. You should acknowledge her effort and success at solving your puzzle and reward her the prize she earned.

Oh and you should apologize to Jules also, that was uncalled for. You get a little carried away with yourself sometimes and need to slow your roll. IJS.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women