Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452946
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35471
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-29-2017, 08:10 PM   #241
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Trump is winning in the areas that matter. His critics are focused on what and how he says things and the wild accusations thrown at him from the left while he slowly fulfills his campaign promises.
Mexico not paying for wall, ISIS still not defeated, supported the failed healthcare bill, Obamacare not repealed, two more states expanding Medicaid, under investigation by the FBI, two failed Cabinet picks, twice failed travel ban, gives private citizen that happens to be his daughter a White House office and pushing for top secret security clearance, continuously breaking his own record of lowest approval ratings for first 100 days, millions spent housing wife/son in NYC and vacationing at properties he owns every weekend, and Hillary still not locked up.

Tired of all this winning.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:45 AM   #242
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please expand upon what trump has won? What campaign promise has he truly fulfilled? The only one that I heard of is the 5-yr ban on running for office and that is done by a signature of a document. So what has trump won except for a low approval rating?

I would like to also add that whatever happened to those new emails that the FIB found on the perverts laptop? I find it interesting that it is fact the Russians interfered with our election process and yet they couldn't even come up with 1 damning email from Clinton . After 6 yrs of investigations there isn't 1 damning email. Yet people called for her to go to jail over e-mails. Now we have mounting evidence of Russian ties to trump, we have factual truth that trumps people are having to leave their posts because of ties to Russia, and yet trumpers are calling it "wild accusations". How is it ok for trumpers to sit there and that they are not hypocrites?
Old 03-30-2017, 07:24 AM   #243
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Is that right, Miss Monster,
Well,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Sooooooooo are you saying that Asshole had Flynn step down for no reason, just for the hell of it??

Are you saying that Sessions recuse'd himself out of boredom?? No, to avoid conflict.

Are you saying Nunes has been in the news the past couple days because they have nothing else to report??No

Are you saying that the FBI just launches criminal investigations without one lick of evidence??Oh this is a good one --surely, you are smart enough to know that the FBI is not some innocent little agency don't you?? Hint- read the history of the FBI or google it- you are in for a surprise.

You call CNN fake news, if I may ask where exactly do you get your news from again?? Do you ever read your own posts?? Having gone to college in West Tennessee, I have come across some stupid ones before, but you mam are easily in the top 5 hands down
And if you went to college in West Tennessee - good for you. There are some wonderful people there.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:41 AM   #244
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Please expand upon what trump has won? What campaign promise has he truly fulfilled? The only one that I heard of is the 5-yr ban on running for office and that is done by a signature of a document. So what has trump won except for a low approval rating?

I would like to also add that whatever happened to those new emails that the FIB found on the perverts laptop? I find it interesting that it is fact the Russians interfered with our election process and yet they couldn't even come up with 1 damning email from Clinton . After 6 yrs of investigations there isn't 1 damning email. Yet people called for her to go to jail over e-mails. Now we have mounting evidence of Russian ties to trump, we have factual truth that trumps people are having to leave their posts because of ties to Russia, and yet trumpers are calling it "wild accusations". How is it ok for trumpers to sit there and that they are not hypocrites?
Well for one he won the election after everybody laughed at him. He keeps rolling back Obama's policies that have kept employment and the economy down.

Clinton wasn't accused of having ties with Russia, although the Clinton Foundation had no problem accepting millions of dollars from places like Saudi Arabia and other dictatorships. But she did setup a private server that had anyone else done would have landed them in jail.

I love how the left is all up in arms about Trump and Russia when Obama laughed at Romney in the 2012 debates by saying:

“Not Al Qaeda, you said Russia,” Obama continued. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.”
Old 03-30-2017, 11:25 AM   #245
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
But she did setup a private server that had anyone else done would have landed them in jail.
Any other person? Really? Then I suppose you believe Mike Pence should be in jail right now. Or didn't the right wing news outlets tell you about Mike Pence's private email server? Or the fact that Pence's private server, (unlike Hillary's) actually was HACKED? Throw Pence in jail, since "anyone else" would be there. Pffft. Next.

Quote:
I love how the left is all up in arms about Trump and Russia
You know who is up in arms about Russia? And concerned as to whether there is connection between Trump and Russia? Patriotic Americans are. And that includes plenty of Republicans too. I find it dangerously un-American to turn your head the other way, when experts have expressed reason for concern.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:38 PM   #246
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Any other person? Really? Then I suppose you believe Mike Pence should be in jail right now. Or didn't the right wing news outlets tell you about Mike Pence's private email server? Or the fact that Pence's private server, (unlike Hillary's) actually was HACKED? Throw Pence in jail, since "anyone else" would be there. Pffft. Next.

You know who is up in arms about Russia? And concerned as to whether there is connection between Trump and Russia? Patriotic Americans are. And that includes plenty of Republicans too. I find it dangerously un-American to turn your head the other way, when experts have expressed reason for concern.
Oh goodness, NOW Cappy is claiming Mike Pence had a private email server? Wrong snowflake....oh, so wrong. Lefties = still losing.

Why don't you enlighten everyone regarding the Trump - Russia collusion? I haven't heard one shred of information that would lead anyone to believe Trump colluded with Russia for anything. Stop bumping your gums Cappy.....
Old 03-30-2017, 12:43 PM   #247
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
And she did not set up the server. Bryan Pagliano, one of her staff members, set it up. Clinton admitted making a mistake by not using 2 separate eMail address, one for personal matters and one for her State Department work. In my opinion, and the opinion of most others, Clinton was very naive in the use of her computer but did nothing harmful to the country. No confidential information ended up in the wrong hands. I agree with FBI Director Comey that she would not be convicted of major wrongdoing if the case is pursued. Here again, the ball is in Trump's hands to follow through with his campaign promise to set up a special investigator to look into any criminal activities by Clinton.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:56 PM   #248
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=centexguy;1059349060] He keeps rolling back Obama's policies that have kept employment and the economy down.

/QUOTE]

Would you stop with the economy. DJIA was about 6600 when Obama took office and was close to 19,000 when he left office. Unemployment down. Consumer sentiment (confidence) was about 55% when Obama took office and about 98% when he left office. It would be difficult to find any economic indicator that did not improve while Obama was in office.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:31 PM   #249
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And she did not set up the server. Bryan Pagliano, one of her staff members, set it up.
C'mon speedy... you can't be making this argument with a straight face. Pagliano was paid by Clinton. If I hire a hitman, am I absolved of the murder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Would you stop with the economy. DJIA was about 6600 when Obama took office and was close to 19,000 when he left office. Unemployment down. Consumer sentiment (confidence) was about 55% when Obama took office and about 98% when he left office. It would be difficult to find any economic indicator that did not improve while Obama was in office.
Your numbers are off. The DJIA was 7949 on the day Obama was sworn in. It bottomed out at 6547 in March 2009. Your numbers on consumer confidence are close, but you didn't mention there was a nice uptick between Election Day 2016 and Inauguration Day 2017 - doesn't Trump get credit for that?

http://www.sca.isr.umich.edu/files/chicsr.pdf

The broader argument against Obama's economic record is that his policies (obamacare, Dodd-Frank, over-reaching regulations, misspent stimulus, etc.) placed headwinds rather than tailwinds in front of the economy and made the natural cyclical recovery the slowest and weakest in US history. Real GDP growth averaged only 1.6% on his watch. We could and should have done much better.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:53 PM   #250
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Mike Pence used a private email on an easily-hacked consumer email provider server. Pence used this private account to conduct public business as governor of Indiana, at times discussing sensitive matters and homeland security issues.

Cybersecurity experts say the emails raise concerns about whether such sensitive information was adequately protected from hackers, given that personal accounts like Pence's are typically less secure than government email accounts. In fact, Pence's personal account was hacked this past summer.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/p...cked/98604904/
Old 03-30-2017, 02:57 PM   #251
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Gender Gap Shrinks as Trump Loses Support Among Men

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Donald Trump's job approval rating among men has fallen seven percentage points over the last four weeks, from 51% in early March to 44%.

Men have continued to support Trump at much higher levels than women since he became president. But as his popularity is waning among the general public, he is beginning to lose support among subgroups across the board, including those who are more loyal to him.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/207497/ge...campaign=tiles

Overall, Trump's approval rating is down to a paltry 35%
Old 03-30-2017, 04:53 PM   #252
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Old 03-30-2017, 05:21 PM   #253
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with cap'n about trumpers that sit there and say that there isn't any connection between trump and Russia getting close to un-American.

Again, if Russia and YEARS of INVESTIGATIONS didn't/couldn't find one piece of damning evidence why is it such a big deal? Secondly here we have trump under investigation, people having to leave their posts because of ties to Russia, mounting evidence of hacking,ties,cover-ups,ect and that's suppose to "wild accusations " and "move on "? How about the blatant lie of Obama "wiretapping" trump towers? Or even better yet "Don't take everything the President says as serious meant"? WTF do you say to that? What part of that isn't more of serious crimes over emails that not even Russian hacking could find damning?
Yes, the hypocrisy is getting close to traitorous un-American values and ideals. IMO, but guess what? I'm far from the only American that thinks that too. The numbers of Americans that are starting to think like me are growing at a rapid rate and those people were not "haters". That growing number, is of people that said "give trump a chance". So are you a patriot or.....?
Old 03-30-2017, 05:51 PM   #254
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
C'mon speedy... you can't be making this argument with a straight face. Pagliano was paid by Clinton. If I hire a hitman, am I absolved of the murder?

Your numbers are off. The DJIA was 7949 on the day Obama was sworn in. It bottomed out at 6547 in March 2009. Your numbers on consumer confidence are close, but you didn't mention there was a nice uptick between Election Day 2016 and Inauguration Day 2017 - doesn't Trump get credit for that?

http://www.sca.isr.umich.edu/files/chicsr.pdf

The broader argument against Obama's economic record is that his policies (obamacare, Dodd-Frank, over-reaching regulations, misspent stimulus, etc.) placed headwinds rather than tailwinds in front of the economy and made the natural cyclical recovery the slowest and weakest in US history. Real GDP growth averaged only 1.6% on his watch. We could and should have done much better.
If you are going to give Trump credit, then you need to give Obama credit as well. However, you mainly say negative things about people that don't fit your ideological bent. Generally, presidents get too much credit and blame for economic outcomes. The Fed, Congressional budgets/laws, and macroeconomic events have bigger impacts.

Yes, I agree that Obama over regulated. But 2008 was an incredibly difficult time with Lehman and AIG et al hitting the fan. There were hard calls made and people from both sides of the spectrum helped to prevent a full blown depression.

If you back out the first 2 years of Obama's presidency (when the US economy shrank almost 3%... UK almost 5% and US unemployment rate was 10%) the GDP growth was ~2.5%. Not great for traditional recession recoveries, but 2008 was not a traditional recession. And that is pretty close to long term growth rate of our mature economy.

I like some of DJT's dereg plans... wished he focused on that and infrastructure to get some wins, instead of pissing away political capital on AHCA.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:57 PM   #255
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

All I can say to this is - I am so,so,so,so,so,so glad you do not work for the State Department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
I agree with cap'n about trumpers that sit there and say that there isn't any connection between trump and Russia getting close to un-American.

Again, if Russia and YEARS of INVESTIGATIONS didn't/couldn't find one piece of damning evidence why is it such a big deal? Secondly here we have trump under investigation, people having to leave their posts because of ties to Russia, mounting evidence of hacking,ties,cover-ups,ect and that's suppose to "wild accusations " and "move on "? How about the blatant lie of Obama "wiretapping" trump towers? Or even better yet "Don't take everything the President says as serious meant"? WTF do you say to that? What part of that isn't more of serious crimes over emails that not even Russian hacking could find damning?
Yes, the hypocrisy is getting close to traitorous un-American values and ideals. IMO, but guess what? I'm far from the only American that thinks that too. The numbers of Americans that are starting to think like me are growing at a rapid rate and those people were not "haters". That growing number, is of people that said "give trump a chance". So are you a patriot or.....?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women