Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2023, 08:14 PM   #256
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
To say that Tomlin is an idiot is simply factually incorrect. It's abundantly clear when listening to him speak that he is not an idiot. I suspect that his IQ is way above average. One of his sons currently attends Columbia university which has an acceptance rate of 4%.

As for coaches, Austin and Flores seemed pretty damn good.

It's fair to criticize Canada's offense but I expect it to improve significantly this year.
Tomlins IQ is infinitely higher than C3s. So his income. So there’s that. The new Steelers brain trust has brought in physical players. I can tell you from experience, be the hammer, not the nail. I think Pickett will make a jump in performance. So I’m optimistic. There’s a few holes they can fill in the draft (OT and CB). I think they’re a wildcard team today
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 08:59 PM   #257
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Tomlin is an obvious Hall of Famer. It's a shame half the fanbase can't be proud of that, but whatever. Let 'em wallow in it.

Finishing last season 7-2 and within a whisper of the playoffs, after a 2-6 start, was all coaching. All about Tomlin and Co. Terrible teams don't just gel like that under subpar coaching.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 09:06 PM   #258
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Tomlins IQ is infinitely higher than C3s. So his income. So there’s that. The new Steelers brain trust has brought in physical players. I can tell you from experience, be the hammer, not the nail. I think Pickett will make a jump in performance. So I’m optimistic. There’s a few holes they can fill in the draft (OT and CB). I think they’re a wildcard team today
While I appreciate your pearls of wisdom it’s obvious you are targeting and trolling me once again.
I think the mods need to address this. This is a guy that has been banned for posting personal info about a provider and member. How do I know he doesn’t have personal info about me? Seems to make this his life’s work.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 06:28 AM   #259
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen just a reminder
The following is not permitted on the site:
Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 06:33 AM   #260
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
While I appreciate your pearls of wisdom it’s obvious you are targeting and trolling me once again.
I think the mods need to address this. This is a guy that has been banned for posting personal info about a provider and member. How do I know he doesn’t have personal info about me? Seems to make this his life’s work.
Tomlin is NOT an idiot. Others in this thread agree. Hes a first ballot HOFer. He has an higher IQ than me as well. And makes more money than me. He, and the Steelers brain trust are building a very good team. I’m guessing they’ll make the playoffs this year.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:26 PM   #261
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

What has Bambino taught us:
Tomlin (at $12million a year) makes more money than me.
Tomlin makes more money and is smarter than Bambino.
Thanks Bambino. Pearls or wisdom!!!

Bahahahahahaha

Look at his record! The longer he’s been here and more influence he has, things have gotten progressively worse. No playoff wins in 7 years to start with.

No coaching tree at all!
Inherits Dick Lebeow and Bruce Arians as his coordinators. Compare to what he hires?!?

I like what Khan and his staff are doing though. Now Tomlin will be forced to work with new talent. Hopefully better then Lagarrette Blount or Melvin Engram.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 02:35 PM   #262
bambino
Valued Poster

Tomlins record is 163/93/2, 636 winning %. He just coached a young team with a rookie QB to a 9/8 record. Another winning season. No losing seasons. They’re obviously rebuilding but never have they tanked under Tomlin. They are always in the hunt. You can’t say that about 90% of professional franchises. Love him or hate him, he’s clearly not an idiot.

2022 is over, which is the thread title. Looks like Tomlin and crew are building a better, and deeper roster for 2023. They have more higher round draft picks than they’ve had in a longtime. Pickett should be better in 23. He showed poise and competitiveness coming down the stretch. The Ravens are in disarray, and the Browns is the Browns. Cincy is still better than the Steelers at the moment. But they have beat Burrow. Hopefully, this years draft pushes them to the AFC North title. Which they’ve won 7 times under Tomlin.

Here’s a list of some notable idiots that Tomlin keeps company with;

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/nfl/...ing-percentage
Old 04-02-2023, 04:03 PM   #263
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Tomlin is an obvious Hall of Famer. It's a shame half the fanbase can't be proud of that, but whatever. Let 'em wallow in it.

Finishing last season 7-2 and within a whisper of the playoffs, after a 2-6 start, was all coaching. All about Tomlin and Co. Terrible teams don't just gel like that under subpar coaching.

as an outsider looking in i don't see Tomlin as a HOF coach. one Superbowl win which you can make a case it was Cower's team he won with isn't enough. he's yet to win a Superbowl with a team he built. the HOF is about career stats both coaches (wins) and players. the HOF has become slanted towards rings not stats. one ring player or coach shouldn't guarantee the HOF.

his career record is solid with a .636 winning percentage but his playoff record is .471.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 04:17 PM   #264
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
as an outsider looking in i don't see Tomlin as a HOF coach. one Superbowl win which you can make a case it was Cower's team he won with isn't enough. he's yet to win a Superbowl with a team he built. the HOF is about career stats both coaches (wins) and players. the HOF has become slanted towards rings not stats. one ring player or coach shouldn't guarantee the HOF.

his career record is solid with a .636 winning percentage but his playoff record is .471.
Yeah well, Cowher inherited 2 HOFers from Noll and 8 pro bowlers. Lombardi inherited 5 HOFers when he took over the Packers. He drafted 1, Herb Adderly. It’s a straw man’s argument. Ben didn’t become Ben until Tomlin. Cowher made him a Game Manager. I didn’t think Cowher was HOF Material. He Lost 4 AFC championship games. Mostly as favorites and at home. But he’s in. Tomlin is very similar. He’s a lock. Nolls a different story. He took over 40yrs of losing and zero talent. He built that dynasty. But even the Emperor Noll had some warts. He wanted Newhouse over Franco and didn’t win after the 70’s.
Jimmy Johnson did a similar thing in Dallas. He built the 90’s dynasty. He should be in the HOF. He did hand it over to Switzer. Who actually might be an idiot.

What did Don Shula win with Marino? He lost a SB as a huge favorite against the Jets. But he has the most wins. Belichek without Brady? Andy without Maholmes? Walsh without Montana? Joe Gibbs is probably the most underrated NFL coach. 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QBs. I’m not a Tomlin lover. But he’s not an idiot. His coaching career isn’t over yet. He might win another SB. He’ll go as far as Pickett will or can take him.
Old 04-02-2023, 04:39 PM   #265
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Chuck Noll is in a class by himself. Top 3 of all time
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:01 PM   #266
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Chuck Noll is in a class by himself. Top 3 of all time
I agree. A class act too. He gave all the credit to his players. Clearly, a very bright man who had many interests outside of football.
Old 04-02-2023, 05:29 PM   #267
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Well, it's your right to be wrong, but make no mistake, that's what you are, wrong. Tomlin will be in the HOF. Tomlin "inherited" some great players, but he also inherited an 8-8 team. The two biggest plays of the SB where they beat the Cardinals, were made by a player who was a backup in XL, and a player who was in college that year. Tomlin has also been involved in drafting future HOF players.

As for the intelligent man coach T, he, Colbert, Kahn, and Weidl have built a strong team. I'm looking forward to the season.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:34 PM   #268
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well, it's your right to be wrong, but make no mistake, that's what you are, wrong. Tomlin will be in the HOF. Tomlin "inherited" some great players, but he also inherited an 8-8 team. Tomlin has also been involved in drafting future HOF players.

As for the intelligent man coach T, he, Colbert, Kahn, and Weidl have built a strong team. I'm looking forward to the season.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:35 PM   #269
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
if you say so
You don't have to take my word. The vast majority of experts, former and current players and coaches agree.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:43 PM   #270
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, it's your right to be wrong, but make no mistake, that's what you are, wrong. Tomlin will be in the HOF. Tomlin "inherited" some great players, but he also inherited an 8-8 team. Tomlin has also been involved in drafting future HOF players.

Yep, Tomlin took Cowhers players who went 8/8 in Cowhers last year and won the SB two years later. So one could debate Tomlin coached up Cowhers players. Like I said, it’s a straw man argument. Very few coaches have been to two SBs and won it once. Cowher and Noll had a couple of miserable seasons. So they had higher draft positions. That’s how Cowher landed Ben. I guess you could say Cowher earned the 10th overall draft pick that year because they stunk the year before. Noll went 5/11 one year. Tomlin has been a consistent winner. Maybe not in the playoffs lately, but the players have to take some responsibility too. He’s consistently picked in the bottom third of the draft.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women