Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161089
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #256
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Talking Oh Yesssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
thanks Ms a...I luv playing with you!

facesitting is great with men or women!

http://www.experienceproject.com/gro...Sitting/200663
Especially with Dallas Rain and Ms Athena, they make it special in so many ways....mmmm
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #257
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Location: Underneath my Mistress, pleasuring her while my face is being smothered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Buried, Where have you been?? In the corner staying busy I assume??
*impossible to talk with your pussy in my mouth*
BuriedFace is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #258
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I absolutely love the topic of facesitting, have started a thread or two on it in the past, and have had the delight of practicing it with the ever eagerly kinky Dallas Rain and Ms. Athena. I enjoyed this thread greatly for a while.

However,

I had to laugh when BuriedFace said "I've bumped it a couple times, I figured I would allow someone else to get on the fun.:P"

BF: Dude, you have bumped this thread 54 times. Even a facesitting devotee like me is tired of it. I would respectfully suggest that you give it a rest. Start a new thread with a different twist instead of saying the same things over and over. Let this thread die a natural death as all threads do.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #259
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

What! A facesitting thread without my participation! I need to come around here more often.

Women that sit on faces are valuable to the facesitting fetish. It's one of the most comfortable, and erotic, ways to shoot women to the stars. It's also a quick way to get a woman to "get hers!" Have her do it the right way, and your tongue has the right access to everything down there... enough to drive a woman wild.

The harder she sits, the more erotic the experience.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #260
cumalot
Registered Member

Spice it's almost nostalgic in a way 259 posts and he bumped it like you say 54 times, and who wouldn’t want the attention of Ms Athena and Dallas Rain....No harm no foul and it keeps the kids off the streets, for what that's worth...lol...post and let post I say...
Old 05-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #261
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Location: Underneath my Mistress, pleasuring her while my face is being smothered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
I had to laugh when BuriedFace said "I've bumped it a couple times, I figured I would allow someone else to get on the fun.:P"

BF: Dude, you have bumped this thread 54 times. Even a facesitting devotee like me is tired of it. I would respectfully suggest that you give it a rest. Start a new thread with a different twist instead of saying the same things over and over. Let this thread die a natural death as all threads do.
Okay first off, 54 times is a huge exaggeration...that's just a random number you decided to pull out of your ass. And second, if you are sick of this thread, then don't bother coming back to it, simple as that. If you are tired of reading my posts (which by the way if there is one thing I do say over and over, is that I want to be facesat, which of course it what this thread is all about), so what? Don't read them, go somewhere else. This happens to be my thread that I started, so I guess you will just have to deal with it then. Not saying these things disrespectfully, I am just stating the facts. Obviously people happen to dig this thread, so there really isn't a problem. Cheers.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #262
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #263
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

BF - you are certainly correct that you can post how and where you want, and that I can stop looking at it, which I will. But in any case, let's bury the hatchet as well as burying our faces in our favorite places. I should have left my thoughts unspoken.

However, 54 bumps (55 now) was not an exaggeration at all, much less a huge exaggeration. It take about 1 minute to click your handle, click the choice to see your posts and count the your posts in this thread.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #264
cumalot
Registered Member

Spice Your right, here are the totals:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 263
User Name Posts
BuriedFace 55
Ms. Athena 49
DallasRain 38
mijo(BFE) 14
cumalot 13
The Slut 10
MasterBaiter1996 7

Carry on BF
Old 05-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #265
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Looks like someone has WAY to much time on his hands to be counting every ones post........Maybe Cumalot needs another session with Ms A................IJS
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #266
cumalot
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
LOL Looks like someone has WAY to much time on his hands to be counting every ones post........Maybe Cumalot needs another session with Ms A................IJS
I think your right…..That would definitely help me out….I'll be counting the days...
Old 05-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #267
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
However, 54 bumps (55 now) was not an exaggeration at all, much less a huge exaggeration. It take about 1 minute to click your handle, click the choice to see your posts and count the your posts in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Spice Your right, here are the totals:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 263
User Name Posts
BuriedFace 55
Ms. Athena 49
DallasRain 38
mijo(BFE) 14
cumalot 13
The Slut 10
MasterBaiter1996 7

Carry on BF
That's 55 times I have POSTED, not bumped...big difference but thanks for proving my point. Moving on.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #268
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Buried, as long as the Mistress's whoms ass is on your face is happy...What do you care?
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #269
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Too true lol. There's just one problem, no sexy ass Mistress is currently making me her slave atm...and most of yall either live in Houston or New Orleans lmao...damn my luck.:P
Old 05-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #270
cumalot
Registered Member

BuriedFace get on a plane, train, bus, taxi, or car and come on down I'm sure somebody will leave a light on for ya....ijs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women