Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60084
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-14-2015, 08:13 PM   #256
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captcha View Post
dudistpreist

BANNED

LMFAO
I kind of figured this thread would get him banned. he just kept up and always wanted to take it too far.

kat vondee sorry he was such a prick to you but it was fun fucking with him while it lasted.
Old 12-14-2015, 08:20 PM   #257
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Happy day after your Birthday AY
And yes it was worth it.
But do you have the gals settled into the new place yet?
Old 12-14-2015, 09:11 PM   #258
sherm
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

I had my issues with LC but it really doesn't matter now because all I really want right now is Kat and Gemma in the same room!
Old 12-15-2015, 07:07 AM   #259
coolsperman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Wow!
It is difficult to follow this thread.
Truth of what?
That is a business? That people are using others for the own benefit? Are all businesses the same?
Slavery is wrong. Are they forced to work like that? As agency are even worse than a pimp? As business point, I believe LC and Ellie have been promoting very well. Now if they are not happy with their life and want to get out... They have to reach people who can help them? I think, Kat, you should explain what benefits you got to be independent? How easy or difficult it was? In order to help others... otherwise in my eyes, there is no truth.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:28 AM   #260
bcm1969
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudistpreist View Post
How do you know a provider is lying? Her lips are moving. X + provider = liar substitute any name the result is the same
Though he is banned now, this was the logic he continually used towards Kat. Yet if this is true then that makes any info fed to him by LC and EA the same unless he was AY.

If he was AY then there are three sides to a story. Kat's side, AY and LC and EA's side, and the truth that lies somewhere between.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:42 AM   #261
liquethatkitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

It's really cute how LC and EA log into their Eccie account at the same time each day. They must be real close friends. Maybe they only have one computer between them. You would think that the kind of money they're making they could each afford a laptop.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:35 AM   #262
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Goddamm, I take a couple weeks off to go hunting and......

What else did I miss?
Old 12-15-2015, 10:11 AM   #263
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol he got banned ...Now that's funny...smfh
Old 12-15-2015, 10:14 AM   #264
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy3386 View Post
Wow!
Truth of what?
That is a business? That people are using others for the own benefit? Are all businesses the same?
Slavery is wrong. Are they forced to work like that? As agency are even worse than a pimp? As business point, I believe LC and Ellie have been promoting very well. Now if they are not happy with their life and want to get out... They have to reach people who can help them? I think, Kat, you should explain what benefits you got to be independent? How easy or difficult it was? In order to help others... otherwise in my eyes, there is no truth.
It was easy to leave the situation, but considering I have a kid to provide for & keep a roof over her head I stayed way longer than I wanted to. When you have someone who controls every aspect of your business, there's not much you can do. Plus, they have every cent you make & you have no money to leave, I basically was trapped. The # that was used for me was a text app used on AY's phone. In the past anyone who's set a meeting with me, notices they weren't able to call me. Yes LC & EA have their own business phone & don't have as much control over them as I did, but they don't control their online sites or their emails. I know this first hand. Their pimp does a daily collection of their money. He is abusive as well. Even though from the looks of it she's left the biz, TL was a good source to let you know the situation they have as well. She left with nothing but the outfits that were bought for her shoots. So no, its not easy to leave someone who has all the money you make, has control over everything & blackmails you if you want to leave. Its mental & physical control. When I left, I left with literally almost nothing. Considering I worked for their pimp almost 4 years. But I'm not the type to allow my world to crash around me or not be able to provide for my child. I had a car with gas in it, so I went & got 2 jobs & enrolled in school. I do believe these women stay with him for the same reason I did for a while, for the sense of protection. Its scary being an independent provider. There's a lot to fear, but no doubt in my mind I do believe they'd like to have their own $ & see the benefits of their work, but instead they are funding AY to live a lavish life. Another benefit why it was kind of easier for me to leave is I live 3 hrs from KC. AY literally lives 10 mins from them. So if they even made a slight hint they were trying to leave, he could hunt then down. So basically their only options are to either leave AY & work for another pimp, or leave him with absolutely nothing & have to gain access of their sites again by making a new email & new phone #. Their #'s are shared on the same phone plan as AY, if they were independent, he would've cut their phones off. Just like he did Taylor.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:21 AM   #265
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I am continuously amused at comments folks make.
Especially those that are mostly inactive.
Wherein folks say things that result in their ending up on a gals, or guys, dns list.

Zeejoe you did miss the comment, posted eksewhere, of renewal of dnr lists
Old 12-15-2015, 12:14 PM   #266
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Difficult to follow??

Quote:
Wow!
Truth of what?
Difficult to follow??....HELLO MCFLY..

Whoops..wait minute..oh yeah. NOW I understand your uninformed ramble.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1545828

Have a nice day.
Old 12-15-2015, 01:11 PM   #267
coolsperman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Difficult to follow??....HELLO MCFLY..

Whoops..wait minute..oh yeah. NOW I understand your uninformed ramble.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1545828

Have a nice day.
What is your point? Why do you have the need to try to be funny behind a screen? I think I asked a question and Kat responded very well.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:09 PM   #268
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

The only other thing I have to add to this truth thread is... I'm a firm believer in women empowering women. Supporting pimps and hoes with pimps is not something I will ever do and I would hope no other woman does either.

And Sins, I understand your opinion but unless someone has ever experienced mind control, brainwashing, physical and emotional abuse...they will never fully understand the impact these fuckers have on a girl. Especially a broken girl, they're the most preyed upon. However, kat is doing exactly what other girls in her situation have done. Being used, controlled, beat and left with nothing will forever be a part of any victims life and it's not easily forgotten nor dealt with. 9 years later and I still have difficult days because of my involvement with a monster. There are days I want to do bad things to everyone that ever did anything to me, but I deal with it and reach out for positive energy so I can get through that day. Maybe this is Kats way of dealing with it while trying to move forward from it.

I will forever empower other women, and I hope all women understand the importance of it....even ea and lc. They will, one day, wake up. I only hope they make it that far in their journey.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:26 PM   #269
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Well said Gemma
Kat your last post said it all ! Live long and prosper, you have earned a shot at a good future.
Old 12-15-2015, 11:01 PM   #270
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
What is your point? Why do you have the need to try to be funny behind a screen? I think I asked a question and Kat responded very well.
Sarcasm aside and it was probably too snarky..but I reacted like I did because I thought your post was slanted and after all, you did see MS Cash. It was like you were defending LC/Ellie and trying to absolve or justify the pimp reference.
Thing is, it's your coin and you can spend it where you want and AY will certainly carry on. After all, he's good at it and nothing said here will change anything. If you prefer to see someone who counts and checks for watermarks before.. it's your coin.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women