Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-03-2020, 11:44 AM   #256
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So in your world, hearing directly from "The person who led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office" - is an excuse

Sure. You keep digging a bigger and bigger hole every time you post.
No. I just don't care to hear excuses from one of Trump's minions that wrote the OPINION piece.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:53 AM   #257
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I'm saying that the president could have acted faster than he did. I'm saying he could have compelled us to test early and often. I'm saying he could have left the pandemic response team in tact. I'm saying that he could have refrained from lying to the public about the severity of it. Yes. You're making excuses. We're number one in overall cases and will soon be number one in deaths as well. The CIC bears some responsibility for that, as do others to a lesser degree, some of whom are democrats. I've posted plenty of facts while you continue with the personal insults.

I once got an infraction for insinuating that Bambino was deranged, yet you seem to get away with calling people deranged. "Trump Derangement Syndrome."
So then you admit it is silly to compare what South Korea did with what could have been done in the US.

Sure - the President could have shut off flights from China in early January. How would have that been received? In the middle of a sham impeachment? He was bashed, called xenophobic, told it was unnecessary by hordes of Democrat politicians / media / people like you for acting when he did.

I have already disproven, on multiple occasions, your pandemic response team liberal talking point.

Could testing have been better at the start - no one disputes that. Alas the President relied on the CDC, the entity who has always been responsible for this type of testing - and the CDC system proved woefully inadequate. So the President adapted and quickly got private industry involved. But if you want to bash the President for not being a mind reader and instead trusting the leadership at the CDC who said they had this, so be it.

I posted no personal insult, I did not call you deranged. I mentioned Trump Derangement Syndrome - which is a well accepted, commonly used term for people who are so one sided and consumed with hate about President Trump that they can't accept the truth and facts
Old 04-03-2020, 11:57 AM   #258
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. I just don't care to hear excuses from one of Trump's minions that wrote the OPINION piece.
FACTS from the person in charge of the directorate is not "an opinion"
Old 04-03-2020, 12:07 PM   #259
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I'm saying that the president could have acted faster than he did. I'm saying he could have compelled us to test early and often (you keep omitting that important point when describing SK). I'm saying he could have left the pandemic response team in tact. I'm saying that he could have refrained from lying to the public about the severity of it. Yes. You're making excuses. We're number one in overall cases and will soon be number one in deaths as well. The Orange CIC bears some responsibility for that, as do others to a lesser degree, some of whom are democrats. I've posted plenty of facts while you continue with the personal insults.

I once got an infraction for insinuating that Bambino was deranged, yet you seem to get away with calling people deranged. "Trump Derangement Syndrome."
And I thought you got pointed for calling me an “old man” I missed deranged!!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2020, 12:07 PM   #260
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure - the President could have shut off flights from China in early January. How would have that been received? In the middle of a sham impeachment? He was bashed, called xenophobic, told it was unnecessary by hordes of Democrat politicians / media / people like you for acting when he did.

I have already disproven, on multiple occasions, your pandemic response team liberal talking point.

Could testing have been better at the start - no one disputes that. Alas the President relied on the CDC, the entity who has always been responsible for this type of testing - and the CDC system proved woefully inadequate. So the President adapted and quickly got private industry involved. But if you want to bash the President for not being a mind reader and instead trusting the leadership at the CDC who said they had this, so be it.

I posted no personal insult, I did not call you deranged. I mentioned Trump Derangement Syndrome - which is a well accepted, commonly used term for people who are so one sided and consumed with hate about President Trump that they can't accept the truth and facts
The president fucked up. No reason to excuse his fuckups.

January 22 - We have it under control
February 10 - It will go away in April. We're in great shape.
February 26 - Within a couple of days it will be close to zero.
Februrary 27 - Coronavirus will disappear like a miracle.
Februrary 28 - ...the Democrats new hoax.
March 4 - People recover by going to work.
March 6 - Anybody can get tests, and they're perfect.
March 13 - I don't take responsibility at all.
March 16 - Our response is a 10.
March 17 - We've done a fantastic job.
March 21 - If we had two or three months, we could have done much better.
March 24 - We're doing fine. Gonna try to reopen by Easter.
March 25 - We've done one hell of a job.
March 26 - I don't believe you need that many ventilators.
March 29 - If we can hold it to 100-200 thousand we've done a very good job.

The guy is a pathological liar and a buffoon.

You said "your TDS," so you did in fact call me deranged. You're a serial offender of the personal insults rule.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:10 PM   #261
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And I thought you got pointed for calling me an “old man” I missed deranged!!!!!!!
It was last year. I said that you had a deranged fantasy and got a warning for it. I try to follow the rules, and the two times I've been warned I have tightened up my posts even further.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:15 PM   #262
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

You said "your TDS," so you did in fact call me deranged. You're a serial offender of the personal insults rule.
You should become a Mod.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:03 PM   #263
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You should become a Mod.
I think he's just lonely Bam.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:07 PM   #264
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I think he's just lonely Bam.
No. Bored actually. Out of work due to the virus. Does the mod job pay well?
Old 04-03-2020, 01:13 PM   #265
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
FACTS from the person in charge of the directorate is not "an opinion"
It's an opinion piece. Says so right on the article. The fact is, the pandemic response team no longer exists.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:17 PM   #266
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thanks for the laugh. So once again you ignore my response and facts because it clearly proves you wrong and you have nothing to refute it. Instead you try and divert attention by rattling off a bunch of taken out of context garbage.

Have to love how people like you take things out of context and ignore all the facts. Do you really not understand how situations evolve and thinking changes?

I posted links to verified facts. You should try it sometime. Perhaps then people may take you serious.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:23 PM   #267
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's an opinion piece. Says so right on the article. The fact is, the pandemic response team no longer exists.
I guess you don't understand how the WaPo works then do you?
They use that term on articles written by an individual who is not part of their staff but who can provide a specific expertise.

Right in the article it says:

It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, “dissolved the office” at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness. Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious.

One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled.

But go on, keep denying the facts
Old 04-03-2020, 01:27 PM   #268
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you don't understand how the WaPo works then do you?
They use that term on articles written by an individual who is not part of their staff but who can provide a specific expertise.

Right in the article it says:

It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, “dissolved the office” at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness. Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious.

One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled.

But go on, keep denying the facts
It's excuses from a Trump minion, but even if you don't want to believe that fuck up, there are many others:

The context of those statements does nothing to change the fact that they're fuck ups. I can admit that Deblasio fucked up. Why can't you admit that Trump did?
Old 04-03-2020, 01:45 PM   #269
bambino
Valued Poster

As I’ve said, prior administrations did nothing to prepare for a global epidemic. I’ll bet we will after this one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI
Old 04-03-2020, 01:49 PM   #270
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's excuses from a Trump minion
Nope those are the facts - you are just unwilling to admit it even though everyone else can read them in the Wash Post. You have zero credibility - zero.

The rest of your post is filled with non-serious taken out of context garbage and not understanding that situations and thinking changes over time. For example, on Jan 21 Dr. Fauci said this was not a threat to the US. That changed as more data became available and it became clear that China massively lied

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...085336066?s=20

You also seem to not understand that leaders need to project optimism
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women