Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2020, 03:53 PM   #256
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Speedy, Bambi wants to gloat on being right about the bet because he knows he's not going to have SHIT to gloat about in November. Give him his fucking bet.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:25 PM   #257
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Speedy, Bambi wants to gloat on being right about the bet because he knows he's not going to have SHIT to gloat about in November. Give him his fucking bet.
Did you move on to having an affliction with shit? That’s so you.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:41 PM   #258
Lapdog
Valued Poster

I hope you develop an appetite for crow between now and November, Bambi. You're going to be eating a lot of it.
Old 06-23-2020, 04:44 PM   #259
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Long odds to bet on

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
...Democrats will keep control of the House but probably lose a few seats...
Dunno. Sees like good odds for the GOP if they play it smart and can tamp down cheat-by-mail (the hard part). Trump still has enthusiastic support, like crowds of 10 thousand at a clip, compared to Biden and his throngs of 20.

NRCC Chairman Tom Emmer: GOP Targeting 54 Democrats, Only Need to Flip 17 to Retake House

...Emmer laid out exactly how Republicans intend to retake the House. To do so, the GOP needs to flip a net 17 seats from Democrat control back into GOP hands, something Emmer believes is possible given that he said Republicans are targeting 54 separate Democrat-held districts. Given that there are 30 districts nationwide that Democrats currently represent that President Donald Trump won in 2016—13 of which he won by significant margins—Republicans believe with the president at the top of the ticket again that they can flip that necessary 17 seats back into GOP hands to retake the majority.

“So we have targeted 54 seats,” Emmer said. “The top 30 Donald Trump won in 2016. The top 13 of those, Trump won by six points or more. These are Republican seats.”...

...“We have 43 Democrats currently sitting in seats that are better for Republican candidates than that seat in the California suburbs and we only need 17 to win, so you pick those top 30 and then you’ve got the next 24, of which the vast majority are seats that Hillary Clinton won by the slimmest of margins back in 2016,” Emmer told Breitbart News. “Keep in mind, in 2018, in the fall, two things. One, we got outspent heavily. We got outspent 2 to 1. The average winning Democrat spent $4 million. The average winning Republican spent $2 million and yet we only lost our majority, with 115 million turning out, only lost our majority by 106,000 votes, Matt. To put it in perspective, there were 8.5 million Trump voters that showed up in 2016 that did not show up in 2018 and I can tell you they’re showing up this fall. I think you’re gonna get all the 8.5 plus more. It’s gonna make a huge difference. I can feel it.”...

...“You’ve gotta win with great candidates,” Emmer said. “We have a record number of women, after the primary in New York on Tuesday, I think we will have the record number of Republican women on the general ballot in all-time history. We have a record number of minority candidates.”...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:58 PM   #260
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Trump still has enthusiastic support, like crowds of 10 thousand at a clip...

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:01 PM   #261
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post

1 800 JCM DATO

I couldn’t resist!!!!
Old 06-23-2020, 05:13 PM   #262
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Trump still has enthusiastic support, like crowds of 10 thousand at a clip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
1 800 JCM DATO

I couldn’t resist!!!!
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:21 PM   #263
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post

Just reminiscing of the old days!
Old 06-23-2020, 05:30 PM   #264
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hope you develop an appetite for crow between now and November, Bambi. You're going to be eating a lot of it.
I don’t think so. But you’ve been eating crow for four yrs!!!! You must have developed a taste for it. Because you’ll be eating it for four more years!!!!
Old 06-23-2020, 05:34 PM   #265
Lapdog
Valued Poster

I don't think so.
Old 06-23-2020, 05:36 PM   #266
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think so.
It is so. So, where will you take your pathetic ass when you’re evicted from CHOP?
Old 06-23-2020, 05:37 PM   #267
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
OEB, none of those issues you've mentioned are being pushed by Biden. Open Borders. Welfare for all illegals. Abortion on demand. Higher taxes for all. The federal government has little to no control over what is taught in schools. States determine that.

You seem determined that if Biden is elected in November this country will take a hard turn to the left. Won't happen. I keep asking you what Obama did in 8 yeas in office to move this country to the left and you do not reply.

SR- i disagree - biden is only semi-present- and will be pushed hard by the radical Left of the Dem party - and also by whichever VP is chosen - If elected. I believe
biden will not be in office long - will be 25th amendment booted out- and a radical leftist VP will be POTUS.

and they will push biden hard to enact the radical agenda - and even harder with a Leftists VP successor.

If electd.

Obama- and what he did - has no relevance - IMHO.

The parties were different, the milieu of politics was different.

Obama had a loyal minority (to the country) - and not the Fierce, undying hatred and Lies of the media and left that Trump endures daily. Opposition, Yes - but not the vehement hatred and plans to destroy the administration and trump from the day after the election - and not the politicization of the Justice dept to plot trump's removal from Day 1 after the election.

It is a very different situation - the nation is much more polarized with little middle ground.

The ascending millennials may learn how to exercise their vote power in Nov, if they can hold their nose and vote Biden rather than sitting home and pining for Bernie.

Regardless - the radicalization of the Left and their tactics of unending hatred and lies i the LSM - portend poorly for America.

I am beginning to reluctantly be convinced that armed Civil War is inevitable.

And Our federal spending - 9both parties) - will destroy the nation.

The Founders and writers of the Constitution failed in one important matter - requiring a balanced Federal Budget.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:43 PM   #268
Lapdog
Valued Poster

No, Bambi. It is is not so. It is barely even a possibility. You know that, even though you don't have the balls to admit it.
Old 06-23-2020, 05:46 PM   #269
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, Bambi. It is is not so. It is barely even a possibility. You know that, even though you don't have the balls to admit it.
Trump has been POTUS for 4 years. You’ve already ate crow. I had the balls to bet on him. I won. Now run run along youngster. Go play with your toys.
Old 06-23-2020, 05:50 PM   #270
Lapdog
Valued Poster

And your meager victory will only last a total of four years. Enjoy your crow.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women