Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-30-2015, 08:38 PM   #256
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you're conceding that it's the emoticons that have control over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

]
No scat for brains, it means you have been talking to yourself for going on for two months. Chicken dick the idiot.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:44 PM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
No scat for brains, it means you have been talking to yourself for going on for two months. Chicken dick the idiot.

But since you are insisting that you aren't the sentient being behind those post using your handle, you must be conceding that it's the cartoonish emoticons that have ultimate say so over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:16 PM   #258
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
So you're conceding that it's the emoticons that have control over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

In an earlier post it was noted that posts by CJohnny's latest incarnation were more substantive than your posts, Old-THUMPER. Are you so feeble minded, Old-THUMPER, that you cannot come up with some original material of your own?
Why no, you referenced RuAhumanSIMyet's posts, not CJohnny's. Seems you are getting senile quicker than you realized. Poor IB.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:25 PM   #259
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Why no, you referenced RuAhumanSIMyet's posts, not CJohnny's. Seems you are getting senile quicker than you realized. Poor IB.
Oh, but you are a congenital, lying simpleton, Old-THUMPER; thus, you make it so easy to prove you are a liar.

Quote:
Quote:
In an earlier post it was noted that posts by CJohnny's latest incarnation were more substantive than your posts, Old-THUMPER. Are you so feeble minded, Old-THUMPER, that you cannot come up with some original material of your own?
Old 03-30-2015, 10:18 PM   #260
Old-T
Valued Poster

Where is your proof that RuAhumanSIMyet's and CJohhy are one in the same? Citation! Certified affidavits! We can't just take your gut feel for this!
Old 03-30-2015, 10:27 PM   #261
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where is your proof that RuAhumanSIMyet's and CJohhy are one in the same? Citation! Certified affidavits! We can't just take your gut feel for this!
That they were one and the same person was your assertion, Old-THUMPER, or have you imbibed too much to remember:

Quote:
You have more lives
Old 03-30-2015, 10:28 PM   #262
Old-T
Valued Poster

My assertion. So now you equate assertions to factual evidence? Or only when it serves your vile purposes?
Old 03-30-2015, 10:31 PM   #263
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
My assertion. So now you equate assertions to factual evidence? Or only when it serves your vile purposes?
Are you suggesting that you are known for never telling the truth, Old-THUMPER?
Old 03-30-2015, 10:38 PM   #264
Old-T
Valued Poster

You aren't even pretending to make sense now. Go play in your corner. I have actual work to do. I will check in on you in your delusional universe later.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:08 PM   #265
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

But since you are insisting that you aren't the sentient being behind those post using your handle, you must be conceding that it's the cartoonish emoticons that have ultimate say so over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Then you are saying when you see a emoticon it makes the synapses fire between your two brain cells resulting on voices occurring in your head resulting to your response.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:21 PM   #266
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Chicken Dick strikes again!

Pathetic, wretched, fungal, corpulent heap of parrot droppings.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:24 PM   #267
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Chicken Dick strikes again!

Pathetic, wretched, fungal, corpulent heap of parrot droppings.
So that's going to be your new motto, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Then you are saying when you see a emoticon it makes the synapses fire between your two brain cells resulting on voices occurring in your head resulting to your response.
Originally, it was actually posed as a question and not as a statement, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: "So you're conceding that it's the emoticons that have control over what you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?"

Quote:
You aren't even pretending to make sense now. Go play in your corner. I have actual work to do. I will check in on you in your delusional universe later.
It's easy to see how you might become confused given the nature of your conflicting stances, Old-THUMPER. You proclaim one thing, Old-THUMPER, then you post again stating that your previous post cannot be trusted.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:07 AM   #268
Old-T
Valued Poster

Do you ever find it odd that the entire rest of the world are, in your opinion, liars? That only you see the world--and yourself--truly?

Did you ever think that the millions of voices out there might be correct, and you really are the pathetic angry boy we all see?

Was that the day you crawled into your basement, never to come out again so you never had to face real people any more? You could be comfortable hiding behind your keyboard and the brave--but daft--persona of IBHankering, Defender of Southern Confederate Bigotry, Oppressor of All Inferior Peoples, and Wrath of the Old Testament God?

It is impossible to actually discuss anything with you because you are never wrong (even when you contradict yourself), you intentionally ignore uncomfortable facts and questions, and you knowingly distort what others say. Of all the Wackos on here, Right or Left, you are the only one who acts that way so consistently. And you never see the connection between that and how people treat you?

If you don't want to be treated like a hateful, bigoted liar then try not acting like one. I can't believe anyone is as warped in real life as you portray yourself here. Some part of IB MUST be an act.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:14 AM   #269
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you ever find it odd that the entire rest of the world are, in your opinion, liars? That only you see the world--and yourself--truly?

Did you ever think that the millions of voices out there might be correct, and you really are the pathetic angry boy we all see?

Was that the day you crawled into your basement, never to come out again so you never had to face real people any more? You could be comfortable hiding behind your keyboard and the brave--but daft--persona of IBHankering, Defender of Southern Confederate Bigotry, Oppressor of All Inferior Peoples, and Wrath of the Old Testament God?

It is impossible to actually discuss anything with you because you are never wrong (even when you contradict yourself), you intentionally ignore uncomfortable facts and questions, and you knowingly distort what others say. Of all the Wackos on here, Right or Left, you are the only one who acts that way so consistently. And you never see the connection between that and how people treat you?

If you don't want to be treated like a hateful, bigoted liar then try not acting like one. I can't believe anyone is as warped in real life as you portray yourself here. Some part of IB MUST be an act.
You are the incorrigible liar who is constantly and hypocritically contradicting yourself, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
You [RuAhumanSIMyet's/CJohnny] have more lives.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2015, 07:16 AM   #270
Old-T
Valued Poster

You truly don't get it, do you. Sad.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women